Stunning in Black

Story Info
You're never too old for the camera.
1.7k words
4.02
36.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaWant
PapaWant
10 Followers

There is just nothing quite as stunning as a woman in black. The idea of the basic black dress with a string of pearls is a classic design element that has never seemed to have gone out of fashion through all of the years. Throw into the mix the basic black lingerie... and the only way to describe it is... stunning, and that's how he felt... stunned... unable to think clearly. The contrast of her creamy white skin (dotted with tiny freckles) against stark black underwear created a subject that was captured by the camera very well... very well, indeed. Emma was relaxed against the backdrop, her foot propped against the wall, her hands clasping her hips, which were askew. What made this scene all the more stunning was her expression. Her head was bent slightly downward, and she was looking up from under her eyebrows with a sultry, slutty look. Most 45-year-old women tend to carry themselves with an experienced sexuality... but Emma had blossomed into understanding how the camera saw her and was able to evoke that aura of innocence, the excitement of discovery and experimenting. She was destined to become one of the great models, even now, in the afternoon of her life because she loved the camera... and the camera loved her, creating a view of her that belied her years.

In a low voice, she murmured, "How's this? Is this okay?" She struck another pose and gave the lens a 'come hither' look.

He shook his head to clear it, shaking off his mesmerized stare, and croaked in a dry, hoarse voice "Oh, Honey... I can't describe it."

She chuckled at that, knowing that he was already having difficulty because of the simple beauty of his model. Even her low laugh carried a charged sexuality that was evident from across the room. Her blonde-highlighted brown hair cascaded over one shoulder, and the straight sheen of it seemed to glow in the studio lights. He had to touch the warm alabaster smoothness of her skin, to convince himself that she was real. He re-positioned her hand a little more in front, and as he touched the warm skin of her arm, an almost physical shock ran through him; instead of just letting go of her hand, he took the opportunity to slide it across her pubic mound, tracing along the top of her waistband with his thumb, brushing against her privates with his fingers. He watched her carefully as he did so, but her sly smile didn't disappear, and he was emboldened by her silent approval to run his palm across her tummy, tickling her navel and running along the little ridges formed as a result of her stance.

As he bent nearer, she whispered up into his ear, "Let me change positions... for you, Adrian... okay? And you can get a few different shots." He nodded weakly, unable to speak in the presence of her beauty, and stepped back to the camera.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on the floor and walked them out away from the wall until her torso was flat against the floor. She looked up from under her hair and pulled it back over her ear, but left two stray strands tickling diagonally across her face. She noticed the bulge in his pants again and felt an interesting sense of power, as if for the first time in her life she realized the power that she could wield. She lifted her legs and crossed her ankles as she smiled that Mona Lisa half-smile of hers and noticed that he had again started to touch himself absently, adjusting the apparent hard-on within. He came over to her, knelt beside her and made a few adjustments in her posture, tilting her head slightly and dropping her bra straps so that her beautiful cleavage was pronounced. He leaned forward more and smelled the clean, fresh scent of her hair, and kissed the top of her head, and said, "There is not a lovelier lady on the planet... not one." He dropped to his belly, pointing the camera almost eye-level with her and began shooting again.

Emma noticed that as he took the pictures, he was rocking his pelvis... grinding against the floor, almost as if he had an itch. "His willy must be all itchy." She thought to herself, and chuckled again because she now realized that SHE was the cause of his discomfort.

She rolled over on her back, slipping the bra straps back up and said laughingly, "Come on, let me change into another outfit... and let's change scenes."

Whilst he re-set the camera and lights at the bed, she turned her back to him and reached back, unfastened her bra, and slipped it quickly off. She reached down and picked up a jeweled front-clasped bra and thread her arms into the straps. He simply stared at her lovely bare back and longed to mold his own naked body against hers. His erection by now was almost painful, and he couldn't help that his hand massaged it, as if with a mind of it's own. She finished fastening the bra and slipped a thumb into each side of her knickers and drew them down as she bent over. The sight of her naked ass cheeks aroused him even further, until he felt he would surely explode. She remained bent over, and slowly stepped out of each side as if she knew that he was staring at her smooth, round, behind, and she wanted his gaze to linger. She reached over and stepped into what appeared to be two hankerchiefs tied together with a thin black string. As she slowly raised her hands, she straightened and wiggled her small behind as she pulled the small black triangle of the thong across the twin globes of her pale flesh. The fabric disappeared into the chasm of her behind. She turned around and climbed onto the bed and turned diagonally to the camera as she leaned back on her hands, she rested back on her heels and smiled again, amused at his obvious hard-on. She thrust her hips slightly forward and shifted her pelvis upward so that her privates were straining against the thin black fabric.

Her hair fell across her shoulders and she laughed merrily again, "Maybe you need to take a break!" she said.

He laughed with her, but mopped the sweat from his forehead and stammered, "I think I should!" and bolted quickly from the room.

"Hmmm," she thought to herself, "I Wonder why he did that?"

A few minutes later, he returned, his face a crimson blush, and slightly out of breath. She held his eyes for a little bit to be sure he noticed her gaze, and then dropped them to stare straight at his crotch. He followed her eyes down at himself and flushed a brighter red as he realized that there was a growing wet spot on his fly, obviously leftovers from his short sabbatical into the next room.

"Oh, Geez..." he said embarrassed, as he turned away from her. She chuckled softly and quickly undid her bra and let it hang open, barely covering her breasts but with a tantalizing hint of nakedness.

She leaned back again and said in a husky, sultry voice, mature in the wiles of sex, "Adrian... Addie... look at me!" He shivered slightly at the sound in her voice and slowly turned to face her. She started to push her thong downward as he stared open mouthed. She straightened up and moved slowly toward him, swaying her hips and looked up at him through her long hair with a most wanton look. When she reached him, she reached out and laid the palm of her hand on his fly, slowly rotating it. Incredibly, he was getting hard again! She knelt in front of him and slowly unzipped his pants and reached inside, like someone groping in the dark, and finally came up with a prize.

She looked up at him then, wet her lips with her tongue and said, "I want you, Addie," she said in a low voice, "I want you in my mouth."

He looked up at the ceiling and groaned as her lips passed smoothly over his penis. Her deft hands had gripped his cock at the base as her other hand gently massaged his balls. He was hard enough now not to slip out of her mouth, and she let go and reached around to grip his buttocks hard, her nails dug into his flesh. She gripped his behind, drew him into her face, and literally made him fuck into her mouth. She pulled on his body again and again until a rhythm was established and he reached out and rested his hands on the top of her head, running his fingers into her silky hair.

She moaned loudly and her breathing had become labored. She pulled her mouth back and gasped,

"I want you (huff) I want you to (huff) to cum in my mouth (huff huff), and let me taste your cum, Adrian, I want to slurp up every drop!"

She lost no time in gobbling up his shaft again, as she deepthroated his cock, her throat made gurgling noises as his dick slid down her throat.

"Geez, Emma... I've not been so turned on in years! You are very good at this!" His words of praise spurred her on and she started to jack the base of his shaft as her tongue swirled around and around the head of his cock.

Finally, he knew he was close and told her so, in case she wanted to pull off. But this only made her more frantic, pumping her head onto his cock faster, willing him to cum with the hot wetness of her mouth. He gripped her ears and held her head between his hands as he let loose the first sticky hot stream of his cum into her mouth. She sucked and sucked as she milked every last drop from him, without ever taking her mouth from his shaft. Her eyes were closed tight and she mewed like a kitten suckling at her mother cat's tit. The world tilted and blurred for him, and he sat down heavily on the sofa. Her head followed him into his lap and never let go of prize as it deflated within her mouth. It was at this moment that he realized he was going to have an even closer relationship with this model from now on.

PapaWant
PapaWant
10 Followers