Sturgis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee2012
Lee2012
28 Followers

She was a wildcat in heat, the likes I had never had in all my life. And trust me I have had my share of hot and wild women. I was in for the ride of my life and there were no handlebars to hold onto or a throttle to slow down. Over and over, she kept saying through gritted teeth, "Oh my God, Mike, that feel so good. Eat my pussy you bastard. Lick me till I flood your face. Make me cum, baby." Being former military, I take orders very well. Especially given by such a hot-assed woman of whose legs I was between and licking her pussy.

Sliding my tongue up and down her slit, I ensured no contact was made with her now sensitive clit, but kept moving my finger in and out then adding another finger to the mix, still stirring round and round. Turning my hand palm up, I made a slow 'come her' motion with my index finger, grazing just a little, that small spot at the inside top of her love canal until she began bucking like an enraged bull. She had her legs wrapped around my head and neck, squeezing with an orgasm, quite obviously the most intense she had ever experienced.

When her breath slowed, she opened her eyes wide whispering "Oh my god! That was unreal. No one has ever eaten me like that!" Grabbing my head, she pulled on me till I was looking in her eyes and my raging hard dick poking her sopping wet pussy. She slid her hand between us grabbing my sensitive member and rubbed it up and down her slit. "I want this in me now, damn it!"

I pushed hard enough that the head pop through her labia, into the wet softness that closed around it like a vise. When she emitted a gasp and her eyes flew open, I paused until she begin moving her hips up for more, so I obliged by pressing forward a couple of inches then removing some, then sliding back more, each time giving her more and more till I bottomed out and we were pub to pub.

As she became accustom to the girth of my hard cock, I settled into a rhythm that included rubbing my pubic bone against her engorged clit, resulting in her soft insistent whimpers begging me to "fuck me, fuck me harder!" I raised up onto my left hand to extent my stroke and slid my right hand between us to stroke her clit. With the first touch, she screamed and bucked up so violently, I thought we would disconnect. My gentle circular strokes around her clit was having the desired effect, she started with a small orgasm that seem to build in intensity into the next as though she was on a continual orgasmic wave.

Thrashing her head from side to side, she began with a whisper that progressed to a scream, "I'm Cumming, I Cumming. Fill me up with your cum, Mike. PLEASE CUM!" I increased the pace of my in and out thrusts and grabbed her legs with my hands as my lower body piston like a jackhammer. She was so tight I knew it wouldn't be long before that old familiar tingle would bring on the flood.

Sure enough, my balls began tightening up into my body and my cock head swelled up like a cobra, spitting cord after cord of white jism inside the tight young pussy of the woman beneath me. When my cock went flaccid and slipped out of the vise-like grip of her pussy, I rolled off her on to my back sweating like a pig at a bar-b-que. I was done. The kid had almost murdered me.

She kept saying over and over and over "Oh my god, oh my god. That was the best fuck ever! Now I understand why older is better. This is going to be your best Sturgis trip ever. I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before! You'll never even feel like fucking anything else. And when you can't fuck anymore, I'm going to suck that beautiful cock till it's really hard and fuck you again." I closed my eyes and felt her arm and leg going across my body as her head nestle onto my shoulder...I fell asleep as my life past before my eyes, praying that I had signed my last will and testament asking to be buried with my BB.

It was still "o-dark thirty" when I awoke to a set of soft, moist lips and tongue gliding up and down on my now hard cock. There was enough light in the predawn hours for me to look down and see her lust-filled eyes staring back at me as her cheeks hollowed and her lips slid up and down on my cock. Looking at me eye to eye, she let my cock slip out of her mouth with a loud plop, hard as the day is long, and crawled up my body like a sleek cat stalking prey. Placing a knee on each side of my hips, she grabbed my cock and rubbed up and down her wet slit, then with one quick motion, she mounted me stroke never taking her eyes off mine till she bottomed out then closed her eyes and sighed. "That is one fine piece of meat you have, Mike. And you sure know how to use it. But my memory is cloudy, so I need you to show me again, OK?"

As her eyes rolled up in their sockets, she began a rocking motion back and forth in a lazy pace like she was gonna make it last till the sun rose. I grabbed her waist and began an up-stroke in time with her forward motions eliciting a moan from her as she bit her lower lip. Taking my hands from her waist, I grabbed one tit in my left and with the thumb of the right hand, I begin rubbing circles around her clit and tweaking her nipples with the other. Her motions increased as did her breathing, in short gasps, she began saying, "oh god, that fills so good. Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard and fast." I set a steady pace of hard upward thrusting matching her forward strokes like a well-oiled machine. She grabbed her tits and begin squeezing them, tweaking and pulling her nipples. She increased her tempo as her breathing became ragged and her pussy began twitching around my cock. She well on her way to another orgasm. Throwing her head back, she practically yelled "I cumming Mike, I'm cummmmmmmmiiiiiing." She will stiff real quick then started jerking all over while her pussy spasm around my hard cock as another orgasm rocked her body. It continued on and on as her pussy clinched and grabbed my cock while I continued to pound into her, rubbing her now rigid clit. She was shaking like Chihuahuas always do as her climax built to a crescendo. Her eyes clinched tightly, her mouth open without a sound she went rigid and while her already tight pussy clinched repeatedly around my cock as our bodies slapped from the pounding I was giving her. Beads of sweat were forming on her upper lip and forehead as her orgasm slowly subsided. I slowly rubbed my thumb on her engorged clit to draw out her orgasm. Then she grabbed my hand and moved it away.

Her eyes were closed and her other hand was on my chest for balance, her labored breathing slowing down and her body twitches lessened, I rolled her onto her back maintaining our coupling and continued my in and out motions at a slower and more deliberate pace. Her arms reached out to encircle my neck as her eyes opened and her lips formed a sexy smile. "Now I know why older is better", she said. "You are a much better lover than the others I've had. No one, and I mean no one has ever made me cum that hard and that many times."

Grinning evilly, I pulled out of her and quickly rolled her to her stomach, pulled her up by her waist, leveled my cock with her now well-fucked pussy and bottomed out in a single motion. Grabbing both her tits, I pinched her nipples and pulled them backward causing her to moan and meet my thrust with her own. Sliding my right hand down, I again rubbed her clit with my middle finger until she was slamming back into me and looking at me over her right shoulder through half-closed eyes, she once again pleaded for me to fuck her hard. Grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling, I obliged.

When she fell forward after yet another orgasm, the animal in me came to the forefront and I rolled her to her back, straddled her waist and placing my cock between those beautiful tits, I begin a back and forth slide. Smiling, Amber must have sensed what I wanted and reached up with her hands, pushing them together, enclosing my cock and increasing the friction and the heavenly feeling. I felt that familiar jerking of my nut sack signaling a mind blowing cum was beginning.

My head was back and my eyes closed as I slid my raging hard-on between those marvelous tits when I felt her lips encircle my cock as it emerged at the top of her mounds of joy and her tongue gave a swirl along the underside. I knew with this addition of pleasure, it would be quick and massive. Three thrusts later, and me hyperventilating, my cock head was expanding. Letting go with a loud roar I was sure would wake the entire camp ground, I let go with the first string that hit Amber on her chin causing her to raise her head, open her mouth and eyes just as the second salvo was exiting my cock which landed on the front of her upper teeth, the third, was right on target as she had grabbed my dick and pointed it at her mouth. When I rolled off her, she followed holding on to my now twitching and deflating cock. Taking it in her mouth, she cleaned it of our combined juices, smacking her lips all while looking me straight in the eyes. She bobbed her head up and down, moaning lustily until satisfied it was cleaned, she removed her mouth, but still held it with her hand.

Looking at her, she showed me a very erotic site...opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue to revealing my cum on it just before her mouth closed and she swallowed. Smiling, she said "Good morning, Michael. Are we ready for a long ride?" Only my Mom called me Michael, and I damn sure thought we had just finished a long ride...or at least I did! If had died right then, it would have taken the undertaker 6 weeks to remove the smile from my face.

After a quick shower, we mounted BB and toured the beautiful area of Sturgis, the Black Hills and Mount Rushmore. Amber was in awe everywhere I took her, snapping photos of the sites; me and BB, then having strangers take photos of her, me and BB. That smile on her pretty face went almost around her head. The more we rode, the more she became relaxed on back. Obviously, she realized I was an experienced and safe driver allowing her to pay more attention to her surroundings. At one time, Amber lifted her left leg, then her right, dropping them around my waist and in my lap as we rode. She would then lean forward, laying her head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around my waist. Those perky tits mashed into my back with the nipples snapping to attention at the electricity we generated with our bodies. The little imp was insatiable.

My dick began looking for empty space to swell in my Wranglers causing me to shift on the seat and adjust my crotch. I could almost feel the little imp smiling devilishly behind me as her hands ran up and down the inside of my thighs, avoiding contact with my now stiffening cock, teasing the hell outta me. I slid my left hand back between us, first pinching and rolling her nipple, then moving down to rub her crotch feeling the heat rising with each passing minute. Looking in my mirror, I could just make out her face and seeing one eye that was closed and her mouth was slightly open. After last night and this morning, hell I probably wouldn't even make it through the next sexual romp with this woman before I croaked. But I was damn sure gonna fucking try. We motored on to the next tourist trap...

As walked around and took photos, I would occasionally glance over at Amber and see her look toward the sky, smiling as her lips moving silently. It wasn't till we were back at the Chip when I asked her about it. She replied "I was looking up at my uncle in heaven telling him I'd made it to Sturgis. And it was just like he said, Beautiful." I had to smile. That must have been one helluva uncle to make that kind of an impression on her. I just wondered if he wasn't shaking his head at what she was doing with me. He was probably turning over in his grave. I know I would be, seeing my niece with an old fart like me. Much less, fucking that old fart into an early grave.

Dropping off the little souvenirs we picked up here and there, we headed back to town for some of the events taking place. Every where we went, there were women in all stages of skimpy attire, chaps with nothing underneath but panties, no top (nudity is illegal in Sturgis, but you can go topless with painting covering the tits and nipples) and bikers wearing outrageous costumes like Viking attire, skull outfits, you know, crazy stuff that bikers do. Amber was taking all in with shock, laughter and an occasional rolling of those baby blues at the sites she obviously never thought she would see.

We got a bite to eat at the Full Throttle Saloon and even got our photo taken with Michael Ballard, the owner as well as some of the Flaunt Girls. Crazy fun everyone should put on their "Bucket List." But the fun was just beginning for Amber and me. I couldn't help but think I was gonna die...with a smile on my face...put there by Amber and the insatiable sex appetite she had.

Four more days to go.... God help me!

Lee2012
Lee2012
28 Followers
12