Sturgis Charity Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Bikers give $2000 to Charity.
6.8k words
4.25
77.9k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

I was looking over the Sturgis Rally web sites the other night and discovered two sites ran by a couple very cute women.

So I decided that I would write a short story about them (Charity and Brandi) enjoying the warm August sun in my home state of South Dakota.

I am not connected in anyway to Sturgisbabe.com or NakedBiker.com.

My name is Bill Davis and this is my story.

I am white 45 year old cattle rancher from western South Dakota that loves to work and play in the great outdoors.

In early August I always take a week off from ranch work and can be found working as a vendor at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.

I have been working the rally since 1985 selling chaps, vests and most anything you can make out of leather.

Over the last 18 years I have met lots of interesting people that are not afraid to party and have fun.

My wife (Shannon) and I had been out late swapping lies and having a few beers with some of our friends at the camp grounds. (I think I had a 12 pack of beer and about 6 shots of Jack Daniels. I kind of lost track. Shannon is always the smart one and stops after a couple beers.)

We had made it back to our camper at around 5:30, and were in bed trying get a couple hours sleep before going to work the next morning.

I had been having this recurring dream every night for the last two weeks and tonight it was again playing out in head.

In my dream, I was driving down Spearfish Canyon Road in my new 3/4 ton Ford pickup truck.

It was a beautiful mid summer morning with just a little haze of fog still lingering in the tree tops.

The wonderful smells of the fresh mountain air and the damp pines filled the cab of the truck as I drove slowly down the beautiful canyon road.

I noticed just ahead there was a stalled vehicle on the side of the road next to Bridal Falls.

The warning flashers were on and the hood was tilted up on the red 1979 Corvette convertible.

The top of the car was folded down, so when I pulled up to ask if I could assist in any way, I could see right into the low riding car from the high vantage point of my pickup seat.

The driver was a very pretty blonde, who was buckass naked.

It was a very sexy biker chick named Charity.

I had been checking her out, the last two weeks, on her Sturgisbabe web site.

I loved the picture (on her site) of Charity in her tent at one of the Sturgis Rally camp grounds.

In the picture Charity was laying flat on her back with her legs spread open wide.

She had that come fuck me look in her eyes and she was holding her pink little pussy hole open with both hands.

The picture made it look like she was offering her wet cunt to anyone that happened to be walking by her open tent.

Charity was very sexy and naughty on her web site, but I knew that the only place I would ever have her was IN MY DREAMS and there she was.

Sitting in the passenger seat next to Charity was an equally naked and very pretty woman named Brandi.

I acted as if them being naked was nothing out of the ordinary and went on to ask “Can I help you in anyway?"

Charity looked over with those big and very beautiful eyes and said" We are hot naked biker chicks and we both are very horny. Could you please fuck us on the hood of my husband's car?"

Even in my dream world I could not believe what she had just said to me.

"Are you sure that's what you want? I thought you were having car trouble?" I questioned her.

"No the car runs fine. We want you to fuck us now with your big cock and cum in our tight little pussys." Charity said back.

My dream kind of flashed and I was now naked and standing on the road next to the Vette with my cock sticking straight out and very ready for action.

Charity was in a kneeling position on the driver's side seat with her big tits resting on the door.

Brandi was kneeling behind Charity on the passenger side seat and had her hand between Charity's legs from behind.

Brandi had slide two fingers inside Charity and was slowly finger fucking her friend's wet hole.

Charity reached out and grabbed me by the cock and pulled me in close so she could guide my hard shaft into her warm mouth.

I looked down to see my cock disappearing inch by inch into her very talented mouth.

Charity moaned softly as she sucked my cock all the way down into her throat.

I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was really enjoying the fucking Brandi's fingers were giving her.

Brandi slide off the passenger's seat and was now straddling the gear shit handle and fucking the knob into her pussy hole while she kept up the assault on her friend's pink twat.

Brandi could sense that she had Charity close to cumming and was now pumping her three fingers faster and faster into Charity's wet pussy and her thumb into the blonde’s tight ass.

Charity looked so god damn sexy getting fucked by her friend’s fingers while my cock fucked her pretty face.

Both of her hands were now cupped on the cheeks of my ass as she slowly pumped my cock deep into her throat.

Charity slide my cock all the way out of her mouth so she could catch her breath.

Charity started making little circles around the tip of my cock and licking my balls while she firmly jacked the shaft with her hand.

"Oh fuck yes, lick my balls" I moaned as the pretty blonde pleasured my cock and balls.

"Look, this little whore likes my fingers in her cunt" Brandi said to me, as Charity rocked wildly back and forth fucking her friend’s hand.

"Cum on my hand you dirty little slut" Brandi ordered Charity.

"AHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKK, That's it!!!!! Get my cunt wet and ready for Bill's big cock" Charity moaned to her friend as she came.

After Charity had finished cumming on her hand, Brandi pulled her fingers out of Charity's steaming cunt and offered them to me.

The scent of Charity's hot pussy was filling my nose as I leaned down and slowly licked and sucked Brandi's fingers clean of her friend's cum.

I could feel Charity's rock hard nipples pressing into my thighs as she started deep throating my shaft again and I was very close to Cumming.

"Oh my god Charity that feels so good" I moaned out loud.

Brandi was now focusing on getting herself off and was slowly moving her hips up and down, to fuck the cars shifter in and out of her wet hole, while she rubbed on her erect clit.

"AHHHHHHHHh FUCCCCCKKKKK ME " Brandi moaned as she fucked the little red sports car.

At that moment I realized two things.

1. It wasn't only in my dream world that I was getting my cock sucked, but it felt like it was happening in the real world too.

2. The final three beers from last night desperately wanted out of my bladder.

I slowly cracked open one of my blood shot to see where I was at.

"Good I am in bed in the camper" I said to my self as I looked up and recognized the campers ceiling.

"Oh fuck my head hurts!!!!!!!! I remember now why I never drink whisky.

But I had to be a man and prove to the other guys that I still had balls." I thought to myself, as I rubbed both hands on the temples of my throbbing head.

But was I just dreaming that someone was sucking my cock or was that part real?

I opened both eyes and looked down to see a head full of long black hair bobbing up and down on my rock hard cock.

It was my wife Shannon working her morning magic on my love tool.

"Were you dreaming about fucking those white biker slut's pussys again?" She questioned me after she realized I was awake.

Before I could response she was top of me, straddling my cock, with the tip on the opening of her tight pussy.

"I can fuck you better then any white whore" Shannon said to me as she slides the lips of her wet hole back and forth on the length of my thick 7 inch cock.

My wife Shannon is very beautiful 1/2 Native American (her father) and 1/2 Filipino (mom) woman.

Shannon has some of her Dad's Indian features, the tan skin, high cheek bones, thick black hair and looks allot like a Native American woman.

But her body is built just like her Asian Mothers.

She is 5'2" tall, 105 pounds and most of that is tits and ass.

In short she has a tight little rocket body, a very cute face, an ass to die for and a pussy that you could crack walnuts with.

At age 38 she could still easily pass for 28.

Shannon took my hard cock in her hand and was now pumping her hips up and down to slowly work the tip and the first few inches of my shaft into her tight wet hole.

Her warm pussy really felt wonderful as it slowly fucked my cock, but I was also feeling a sharp pain from the down pressure she was putting on my full bladder.

Shannon kept fucking my pole deeper into her tight hole until it was buried all the way in her hot pussy.

She pushed her pelvis down hard against mine and started rubbed her clit back and forth on the base of my cock.

It was becoming increasingly hard to keep from flooding her and the bed with my morning urine.

"Oh my God hon. You have to stop fucking me for a minute. I have to pee so bad I can taste it." I said to my wife.

"I will stop when you make me cum" Shannon said to me with her patented naughty smile on her face.

She started pumping up and down on cock faster and harder.

The pain from the down pressure on my bladder was killing me.

I finally could not stand it anymore and reached up and grabbed her hips to stop the pounding fuck she was giving me.

With one firm twist I flipped her over and pinned her down on the bed.

I started fucked her Indian twat with just tip of my cock ,letting it slip all the way out and then penetrating just the outer edge of her red hot fuck hole.

Shannon loves being either tied to the bed or held down and fucked and if you talk dirty to her it drives her nuts.

"So, you want to get fucked by my big white cock you little Indian slut" I said to her in a firm voice.

"Oh yes, Please fuck your little Indian whore's wet cunt with all of your big white cowboy cock" Shannon moaned back.

"Maybe all I want to give a little Indian whore like you is the tip. It would probably kill you if I fucked you deep like I would a white woman." I said back to Shannon as I rock her clit back and forth in its hood with my thumb, while I fucked the tip of my cock in and out of her wet hole.

"I think I should invite those little white biker whores back to our ranch ,fuck them in our bed and then force you to lick my cum out of their pussys. I will sit in the chair next to the bed and watch you getting them cleaned up and ready for me to fuck again" I said to her as I started fucking her hole deeper and faster.

"AHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEESSSSSSS I would love that" Shannon moaned.

"Maybe if you are a good girl I will have one whore fuck your pretty ass with her tongue while the other whore eats your cunt" I said to my wife.

"I will be good, I want them to make me cum" Shannon moaned.

Shannon loves the sex talk while we are fucking and yes she is bi-sexual.

She actually has this club that she has started with some of the other local rancher's wives and her sister Sara.

They started out as a quilting club that met once a week at our ranch house.

But the sewing part of the class only lasted a couple meetings before it turned into a 6 woman exploration of woman on woman sex.

Shannon and her sister (Sara) had been lovers since they were teenagers and the other 4 were like most women, bi-sexual and they just didn't know it yet.

Shannon said that they were all busy cutting out the squares for the quilts one day and during the conversation they were having the subject of lesbian women came up.

The other women all agreed that they could not understand why lesbians would rather have sex with women and not ever want to have sex with a man.

Shannon said “I like being with women but that doesn't mean I am a lesbian. I love the touch of another woman, but I also love to feel a hard cock fucking my pussy full of cum."

Sara said “I am bi-sexual just like my sister."

"Well sometimes we are bi-sexual together" Shannon said back with a little giggle.

"Want to see us make out?" Sara asked the shocked group, of then very up-tight straight women.

Shannon said it was a lot of fun teaching these women that it was ok to explore their sexuality with each other.

Most of them were kind of shy at first and would giggle when they touched each others private parts, but you should see them now.

It's not unusual for me to come into my house on quilting day and find them all buckass naked in a pile on my living room floor sucking and fucking each others brains out.

They still meet like clock work every week and sometimes if the mood hits them I get to join in.

I can see by the look in her eyes that my wife is very close to cumming.

"Maybe I should ask one of those white biker sluts, we met last night, to come in here and show you how to fuck. You just lay there like a dead woman." I said to my wife.

That was the all challenge she needed. (The main reason she wasn't fucking me back was because I still had her pinned down to the bed.)

I knew from experience I had better grab on to her ass and hang on or else she would buck me right off the bed.

Shannon dug her heels into the mattress and was thrusting her hips up to match my hard down thrusts into her tight hole.

"I can out fuck any white bitch you would bring in here" Shannon shouted back.

"Can your white bitchs do this?" Shannon asked as she flexed the muscles in her pussy and snapped her 1/2 Asian 1/2 Indian twat tight around my white cock.

When she does this with her pussy, you better not try to pull out or else she would probably pull the tip of your cock right off.

"Oh fuck hon, you know I can't take much of that" I moaned as she flexed her hot box on my cock.

"I am Cumming" I yelled.

"That's it, bred your little Indian whore's pussy. Fill her dirty cunt with your white cum"

she shrieked as she came with me.

Shannon's body shook and became totally covered in goosebumps as the waves of her hard cum swept over her.

My cock was still buried inside of my wife and I could feel her flexing her pussy muscles as if she was trying to milk out the last drop of cum from my still hard shaft.

"Thank you for the nice cum” Shannon said to me as she kissed me on the lips.

"We better get up and get ready for work" Shannon said as she slide out from under me and walked across the room to the bathroom.

It seemed like a very long walk to the bathroom that morning.

I was still pretty fucked up from the early morning shots of Jack and my legs were weak and very shaky.

When it comes to taking a leak with a raging piss hard-on I am sure every man has his own technique.

For me standing up and trying to hit the bowl is completely out of the question.

Sitting down with my ass slide back on the seat as far as it will go and leaning forward works the best for me.

"Oh my god my head hurts" I said to myself.

My head suddenly felt like it had gotten too heavy for my neck to hold up anymore so I cupped my hands together and rested my forehead on them as I plopped down on the stool.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I said out loud as the stream of urine hits the water below.

I can hear the water start running and slowly pick up my head and look over across the room at the clear glass corner shower.

I sat there quietly on the stool watching my beautiful wife as she shampooed her shoulder length black hair.

"She has such a wonderful ass" I thought to myself as I watched the soupy lather run down her back and between the cheeks of her heart shaped ass.

I am not sure if she sensed that I was looking at her or if she had just turned around to see if I had fallen in or off the stool.

Shannon smiled and winked at me when she realized I was sitting there watching her.

She started teasing me by soaping up her big tits and running her hands up and down over her flat and firm stomach.

"Damn you would never guess in a million years that she had 3 kids before she was 23 and still could look that good" I thought to myself as I watched the show she was putting on for me.

Shannon pressed her tits against the glass and was making little circles with her nipples while she took both hands and pulled her pussy lips apart so I could see inside her just fucked hole.

My wife is one of those people that can light up a dark room with the energy that comes from within her.

I can feel the energy hitting me from across the room right now and I am wishing she would concentrate some of that energy on my legs because I can't seem to stand up.

She is watching me with those beautiful brown eyes and has a naughty smile on her face as she pulls up one of her tits and teases her nipple with her long tongue.

Shannon's eyes have always had this bright glow to them that casts a shinning beacon of hope and love over the world around her.

I had only ever seen that light in her eyes dimmed once.

It was Christmas Eve of 2001.

It was a nice winter morning with a little light snow, but the temperatures were in the mid thirties so it was melting as soon as it hit the ground.

I had just finished feeding the calves and was parking the loader tractor and feed wagon, when our kids drove up to the shed in Jeff's pickup.

"Good morning Dad. I am going to take Josh and Jessica into Rapid to do some Christmas shopping." Jeff said to me.

"Just try to be back before dark, we are supposed to get some freezing rain later tonight" I said to him.

"Ok Dad. You know I will be careful" Jeff said back.

I stood there and watched my kids drive out of the yard not knowing that it was going to be the last time I would ever be able to talk to them again.

The cold front moved in early and by mid-afternoon the wind was gusting up to 50 miles an hour and there was a 2 inch coating of ice blanketing everything.

Darkness had come and the kids where still not home.

Shannon had tried several times to get Jeff on his cell phone, but half the time unless you are right under a tower the damn things don't work anyway.

I could see the worry creeping into her eyes and said" I am sure they are ok. Jeff is a careful driver and he has four wheel drive".

Then at 10 that evening the call came in that no parent ever wants to get.

"Is this William Davis?" the voice on the other end of the line said.

"Yes this is Bill Davis" I said back.

"I am sorry to have to tell you this but there has been an accident involving a vehicle registered in your name.

I can't give out the details on the phone but the victims have been taken to Rapid City Regional Hospital" the man told me.

"Its very icy out sir, Please drive careful."

the man on the phone told me before he hung up.

"Who was that? Are the kids ok?" Shannon asked.

"The kids were in an accident and they took them into Rapid. That's all I know. I am going out to start the pickup" I said to her as I got my coat and headed out to the garage.

There was a deputy sheriff standing next to the emergency room desk when we arrived at the hospital.

"I am Bill Davis and this is my wife Shannon" I said to him.

"Where are our kids? Are they going to be ok?

Shannon questioned him.

He motioned for us to follow him into one of the private waiting rooms.

"I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Davis but I have some bad news.

At approximately 6 this evening a truck, pulling an empty cattle trailer, lost control (from the combination of the high wide gusts and the ice) and crossed the center line in front of your pickup.

The driver of the pickup tried to avoid hitting the truck and lost control himself and ended up rolling end over end down the steep ditch.

It came to a rest upside down in a rocky raven about 100 yards off the highway." the deputy said.

"Where are my kids?” Shannon asked with tears running down her cheeks.

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12