Sturgis Charity Gangbang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

"I am very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Davis. Two of your children were killed on impact and the other one is in the emergency room right now and it does not look very promising that he will make it." he replied.

I will never forget the blood curdling shriek that came from deep inside my wife after she heard what the deputy had just said.

She was just standing there screaming as if someone had reached inside her chest and pulled her heart out and the look of fear filled her eyes.

She ran out of the waiting room and down the hall looking for the room that held her only living child.

"I am sorry Ms, but you can't go in there" I heard a nurse say as Shannon pushed her way through the open door.

There on the emergency room table lay our oldest son Jeff.

They had him hooked up to a respirator and you could hear the combination of the beeps of his heart monitor and the swooshing sound of the air pump.

"Its ok nurse. Let her stay." the doctor said.

"We are getting ready to move him into intensive care. We will give you a minute alone with him." one of the other doctors said.

Jeff's eyes were wide open, but I knew he could not see us. His eyes had this blank look to them, the look of death.

Jeff's body was still trying to hold on to life but his brain was no longer functioning.

It was almost another three weeks before his body finally gave in.

Shannon refused to leave his bed side during this time.

She would not even leave the hospital long enough to attend the funeral services for Josh and Jess.

She just sat on a chair next to the hospital bed holding Jeff's hand, as if she was hoping she could transfer some of her energy into his body and make him well again.

Shannon's normally bright and glowing eyes had started to take on the look of Jeff's.

They were no longer bright and glowing but hazed over and dull looking.

The only bright spot during this horrible time was when Jeff's girl friend Kelly would come and sit with her.

They spend hours talking about the plans Jeff and her had been making for the future and the two women became very close friends.

When Jeff died, Shannon became very quiet and would not talk to anyone.

She spent most of the next three months in bed crying.

Nothing I or anyone else said seemed to make any difference.

I tried to get her to do the doctor and see if he could help her get out of her deep depression, but that would only make her angry with me.

Which was totally out of character for Shannon?

I really felt alone for the first time since we had married.

Then one morning in early April there was a knock on our ranch house door.

I opened the door to see Kelly standing on the porch crying.

"This is going to sound strange, but could you take me to where they found the pickup?" Kelly asked me.

"Sure I can. I have to go to the bedroom and tell Shannon where we are going" I said.

When I turned around, Shannon was standing behind me in the hallway and she was fully dressed for the first time in last three months.

"I am ready. I want to go with Kelly and you to see where the kids had the accident" Shannon said.

There was no way she could have heard what Kelly and I were talking about so I asked her” How did you know that Kelly was here and what she wanted?"

"I will explain it later" Shannon said as she walked past me and gave Kelly a big hug.

The gully where they found the pickup was very steep and rocky.

You could see the pieces of broken glass from the windows in-between the rocks and where the truck had gouged out hunks of dirt as it rolled down the hill side.

As we walked down the hill we could see several of the kid's cd's and other debris that have been throw out of the cab of the truck and was now scattered around on the ground.

It had snowed about six inches that night after the accident, so what ever had flown out of the cab of the pickup ended up buried under the snow.

"I had the strangest dream last night. Jeff was in it and he told me to come here because he had something for me." Kelly said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I had the same dream.” Shannon said.

"In my dream Jeff told me that Josh, Jess and him were alright and that he had left something here for me to find.” Shannon told us.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a red plastic bag nestled in-between two large rocks.

"Over there" I said as I pointed towards the rocks.

It was amazing to me that the gift bag had not been smashed or torn open during the crash and the top of the bag had been tied in a tight knot by someone holding the contents safely inside.

Kelly picked up the weathered plastic bag and opened it.

Inside the bag Kelly found three boxes wrapped in shinny silver and red Christmas paper.

Kelly pulled out the first package and it had a Christmas card attached that said" To Mom from all of us."

Shannon's fingers were trembling and she had a hard time opening the card to see what it said inside.

"We would like you to wear this ring to show the world that you shared your life with three very lucky kids. Merry Christmas Mom. Take good care of Dad. We love you very much." Jeff, Josh and Jess.

Inside the box was a beautiful gold mother's ring with each child's birth stone.

Shannon slide the ring on her finger with a very proud smile on her face and has never taken it off since that day.

Kelly opened her card next.

"I love you with all my heart. Will you be my wife?" the card said.

Kelly opened the box and inside was a big diamond engagement ring and wedding band.

Kelly just stood there staring through her tears at the rings, as if she was not sure what to do with the gift.

"Yes I would have loved to be your wife" Kelly said with a sob.

She closed the box holding the rings and placed it in her jacket pocket.

There was still one box left inside the bag and on the outside of the card it said "To my son William Jeffery Davis."

Inside the box Kelly found a silver baby spoon with the name William Jeffery Davis engraved on it.

"Oh my gosh " Kelly exclaimed.

"I had planned on coming out to the ranch today to tell you that I was going to have Jeff's baby and then last night I had this weird dream about coming here.

That afternoon of the crash, Jeff stopped by the dorm to say good bye to me. (Because I was going home for two weeks for Christmas vacation).

The condom broke while we were having sex and he got some of his stuff inside of me.

He told me not to worry about it and that things always have a way of working out." Kelly said to us.

"I don't understand how he could have possibly known that day that I would become pregnant with his child?" Kelly asked Shannon and me.

"He loved you very much Kelly. It was his dream to spend the rest of his life with you and raise a family.

That spoon will be an ever lasting sign of Jeff wanting you to become the mother of his children." Shannon said back to Kelly.

After we got back to the ranch Kelly used our phone to call her parents in Sioux Falls to tell them that she was pregnant.

Her Dad (who owns his own law firm) was really supportive when he heard the news.

He called her a white trash whore and told her that she was going to have an abortion because no daughter of his was going to have some buck Indian's kid.

He is an asshole, that’s all I will say about him.

She moved in with us that summer after school was out and on July 20 had a baby boy.

He was about 6 weeks early but he is healthy and growing like a weed.

Dreams can be a very mysterious thing and come in many forms.

My kid’s dreams were cut short that Christmas Eve day.

Jeff was half way through his freshman year at the School Of Mines and Technology in Rapid City.

His dream was to become an engineer and design tractors for John Deere.

He also had met his dream girl Kelly there.

She was a sophomore studying to be electrical engineer and their dreams were to get married and have a family together.

Josh was a senior in high school and his dreams were to become a bull rider in the PBA and someday own his own ranch that raised rodeo stock.

Jessica was freshman in high school and she wanted to be movie star and country music singer.

If anyone could have done it, Jess could have.

She could sing like an angel and danced up a storm.

Some of my dreams might have died when I lost my three children, but one of my best dreams was still very much alive and was standing in the shower across the room curling her finger and inviting me to join her.

She was pointing to her pussy and mouthing the words "FUCK ME"

We had decided after Kelly had her baby that we would try to have another one of our own.

The thought of making a baby grow inside of her again really turned both of us on and we had been doing it at least three times a day the last few weeks.

So when my wife asks me to breed her Indian pussy she really means for me to breed her.

I must have fallen asleep sitting there and didn't remember her getting out of the shower.

"Come on baby. Let me help you get back into bed." Shannon said to me as she helped me stand up and walked me back into the bedroom.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep again.

Ah yes, those naked biker chicks entered my dream world again.

Charity and Brandi were both on their backs on the hood of the red Corvette.

They had their legs spread open wide and you could see my semen running out of their fresh fucked holes and down the cracks of their sexy ass's making a puddle on the red paint of the car hood.

"Ahhhhhhh Fuck!!!! Rich is going to kill me if I wreck his new paint job" Charity exclaimed as she slide her ass off the car and turned around to access the damage.

Just then a pack of motorcycles pulled up and stopped on the road next to us.

Charity's husband was one of the bikers in the front of the group.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Charity's husband Rich yells at us as he gets off his bike and walks over in front of the car.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked him.

"I am her husband you asshole. That's who I am." Rich snapped back.

"Look at the mess you made on my car" Rich shouted at his wife.

"I am sorry baby I will clean it up" Charity said as she bent down and started licking the trail of my cum off the hood of the car.

"You missed some" Rich said as he pointed to Brandi's open thighs.

The crowd of men let out a cheer when Charity went down, without hesitation, on Brandi and started cleaning her friend’s cummy hole.

"Eat that dirty cunt" one of the men yelled.

"OHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSS" Brandi moaned as Charity stuck her tongue deep in her pussy.

"Looks like you wrecked my paint job. How do you plan on paying for it?" Rich asked me.

"Fuck you, I don't owe you shit. She is your wife. It's not up to me to watch her" I said.

I am thinking to myself ,as I am dreaming along, this guy is really fucking stupid ,because in my dreams I have never lost a fight and if he doesn't back off soon I am going to have to crush his ass.

"God damn it. That will probably cost me $2000 to fix. Who’s going to pay for that?" Rich asked me.

"Why don't you sell their pink little twats to those bikers to get the money for your precious paint job” I snapped back.

"I will give you fifty bucks" one of the bikers said as he stepped out of the crowd with $50 in his hand.

"Sold" Rich said.

"Anyone one else interested?" Rich asked.

The crowd of 40 bikers all raised their hands and one by one laid a $50 in Charity's husbands extended hand.

Isn't it great when the math works out like that?

"Keep eating her cunt” the first biker said as he dropped his pants and grabbed Charity's hips from behind.

With one thrush his cock was buried in Charity's cum filled pussy.

Charity had a death grip on one of Brandi's tits and she was working on Brandi's clit with her tongue as she fucked two fingers in and out of her friend's twat.

"AHHHHHH FUCCCKKK she has a nice pussy" the man exclaimed as he fucked the pretty blonde from behind.

Charity had Brandi moaning and ready to cum when the second biker grabbed Brandi by the arm and pulled her off the car's hood and pushed her to her knees in front of his massive black cock.

"Looks like you should have charged him double" I said to Rich.

Brandi tried to open her mouth wide enough so the baseball bat sized cock could enter, but there was no way it would fit.

She tried her best to satisfy him by licking on his pool ball sized nuts and the black horse cock shaft.

"Ahhhhh yes take my cum you little whore!" the man fucking Charity said as he dumped his load into her hole.

"I am next" the black man said as he pulled away from Brandi's caress and grabbed Charity by the arm and spun her around to face him.

He was a big mother fucker about 6'5" and must have been over 400 pounds.

He reached down with his huge hands and picked Charity up by the ass cheeks and placed the opening of her cunt hole on the tip of his cock.

Even though she had just been fucked twice and had two loads of cum in her channel for lubrication it was going to be a challenge for the blonde to get this big black cock inside her tight fuck hole.

"OUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHH!!!! STOP!!!!!!! You are fucking killing me Charity screamed as the tip of cock disappeared into her cummy hole.

"Shut the fuck up. I paid my money" the black biker said as he forced his cock deeper inside her pink hole.

He started lifting her up and down on his shaft using the weight of her body and gravity to force it deeper and deeper into her over stretched hole.

I could not believe it, but in a few strokes he had all of it forced inside of her tight little twat.

"Tyrone. Come and fuck her ass while I fuck her pussy" the biker yells over to his friend.

The black biker turned around and lay back on the hood of the car with his tool buried deep in Rich's wife's cunt.

Tyrone was not huge quite as heavy as his friend but it looked he was plenty big for any backdoor fun.

"Lick her ass and get it ready for my cock "Tyrone ordered Brandi.

Brandi obeyed and lick Charity's sexy ass while the black biker under her fucked his big cock in and out of Charity's front hole.

Brandi started finger fucking one, then two and then three fingers inside her friend’s tight ass with the hope that Charity could relax and open up enough to let Tyrone thick black cock penetrate her pink back hole.

"That's good” Tyrone said as he pushed Brandi away and placed the tip of his cock on Charity's wrinkled anus.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Charity moaned as the tip of Tyrone's cock broke the barrier of her sphincter muscle and forced its way inside her hot back passage.

Three bikers grabbed Brandi by the arms and tied her face down on one of the Harleys and then the group of men started taking turns, one right after another, fucking her wet cunt and tight ass from behind.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKKKK You two are ripping me apart." Charity screamed.

I could not tell if Charity's screams were from the pleasure of being fucked with so much meat buried in her pussy and ass or if she was in great pain.

The two black men seemed to fuck Charity for hours, dumping load after load of cum inside her pussy and ass.

Brandi ending up having to take on the other 38 bikers by herself.

They had Brandi on the ground now, with one man under her with his cock buried in her ass and the other men were crawling on top fucking her pussy full of their cum one right after another.

I bet Brandi got fucked at least 70 times.

The black men finally got finished with Charity and when they pulled out they left her ass and pussy gapping open wide with both of them dripping cum.

"Walk up sleepy head. It's the crack of noon" I heard a voice say to me.

I cracked my eyes open to see a pair of little beady brown eyes staring down at me.

To be continued.....

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12