Su-Lin's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Asian wife fulfils a fantasy.
7.4k words
4.33
81.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers

It was a very hot day in Taipei and Su-Lin had just dropped off her kids at school. Usually she would go directly to the office but today she wanted to freshen up a little and have a few minutes to herself before going to the office. She returned to her apartment and decided to take a quick shower. As she undressed in the bedroom she looked at her self in the full-length mirror.

Sex with her husband had become just a wifely duty a long time ago. For a long time she thought it was her fault because her husband always insisted that she was no good in bed.

This all changed about seven years ago when she finally surrendered to the advances of one of her foreign customers at work. They had known each other for a long time before that and whenever he visited they would always get on well and flirt with each other. One night that all changed when they both found the courage to admit their feelings to each other.

As Su-Lin looked at her self in the mirror she remembered the first time they had made love. She remembered how nervous she had felt as she arrived at his hotel that morning. Although she had then been in her mid thirties she had only ever made love to one man, her husband. She had also given birth to two daughters and, like most women, did not feel very confident about her body.

She knew that Robert was experienced. He was sixteen years older than she was and she was sure had been with many women.

Su-Lin now stood naked in her room looking at her reflection in the mirror. She imagined that the mirror was Robert who, all those years ago, had invited her into his room. She remembered how, on that morning, she was still uncertain about how far to let him go. She also remembered that he had no such uncertainties! He had held her tenderly and kissed her. Slowly seducing her with his kisses and caresses. Running his big hands all over her petite body and then slowly undressing her. One by one he removed her clothes, like unwrapping a gift, until she was completely naked. She had then nervously undressed him knowing that any resistance on her part had gone but still nervous as she finally saw him naked for the first time.

She remembered him gently taking her hand and guiding it to his stiff cock. She had nervously wrapped her hand around it, feeling its size and stiffness. She laughed to herself now as she remembered being worried if this big western cock, much bigger than her husband's, would actually fit inside her. Those fears were soon banished as he tenderly spread her legs to feel her sopping wet pussy with his fingers. He then climbed on top of her. She remembered tensing her body as she felt him guide his cock to her moist entrance. Then the exquisite feeling as the head of her new lovers cock gently opened her wet pussy lips before finally pushing the whole length inside her, joining them as one.

Over the past seven years she had been his willing student, eager to try new sexual adventures.

The biggest problem for both of them was that he was only able to visit her a few times each year. Between visits they emailed each other most days.

He had awakened a deep and strong sexuality that she had suppressed for years.

Now as she stood naked in front of her mirror with these memories filling her head Su-Lin suddenly felt very horny.

She walked from the bedroom to the shower and, as she stood under the cascading hot water, her mind wandered to the most recent subject of their emails to each other.

Robert had been trying for some time to encourage her to explore her sexual fantasies in her mind. When this first started Su-Lin was sure that she did not actually have any specific fantasies but he kept feeding her with different possibilities and mental images for her to think about and dream about. Recently, much to his surprise, and hers, the image that stayed in her mind was one of sucking another man's cock.

This fantasy image had started as sucking a stranger's cock but gradually over the past months it had changed to her sucking one particular man's cock.

Su-Lin had told Robert about one of her local customers who regularly flirted with her. Actually it soon became clear that the flirting was both ways. Robert encouraged her to flirt with him some more and just see what would happen.

Su-Lin was easy to talk to and everyone who met her liked her and would tell her things that they would not normally share. Andy, the local customer was no different. Su-Lin soon realised that although he was probably older than she was he was still a virgin. She had talked to him regularly and asked him about girlfriends. He always seemed a little embarrassed about this topic but confided to Su-Lin that his ideal girlfriend and future wife should preferably be a virgin or at the very least inexperienced.

Su-Lin had told Robert about this and his instant reaction was that the Andy would be a good candidate for sucking!

At first Su-Lin had dismissed these ideas as purely fantasies that could and would not ever be acted on for real.

But the idea kept returning to Su-Lin and now, with the hot water still cascading over her naked body she felt a very strong urge to actually do it.

She stepped out of the shower and started to dry her wet body. The fantasy and a general feeling of being very naughty would not leave her head.

She tried to think of all the reasons why she should not consider the idea and there were many reasons why not. If she ignored the feeling of being unfaithful to Robert or her husband there were still many reasons why she should not take this any further.

Despite her rational thoughts of how wrong it would be to have any kind of sex with a local customer and the possible outcome if he objected or if they got caught, the strong naughty feeling persisted.

Having dried her self, Su-Lin was now back in the bedroom and subconsciously had already picked out her sexiest red bra and matching knickers that she kept hidden away.

"Why?" her sensible self asked her, "why have I just dressed in my naughty underwear?" but her naughty side had already made the decision why.

Su-Lin finished dressing with the addition of a light summer dress that fastened from top to bottom at the front with a row of buttons.

Su-Lin's journey to work passed in a dreamy blur. It was as though there were two voices in her head arguing.

One voice urging her to explore her sexuality and follow her naughty urges and the other telling her not to be so stupid.

When she arrived at the office her staff were already busy at their desks. Her staff and colleagues were nearly all male and as she walked to her desk she could not help but smile as she wondered what they would think of their female boss if they knew what she had been thinking and what she was wearing under her summer dress.

Su-Lin sat at her desk and logged on to her computer. She checked her dairy and suddenly felt her heart pounding in her chest as she saw the reminder that Andy was due to see her later on today.

All that day Su-Lin tried to concentrate on business but the naughty mood would not go away. During the course of the day the fantasy kept repeating in her head. Each time she had a vivid image of Andy, his trousers round his ankles and her holding his stiff cock.

She kept trying to remind herself that it was a stupid idea but deep inside her mind she somehow knew that her naughty mood was taking control.

Before she realised quite what she doing she telephoned him to delay their meeting until after office hours. As she put the phone down she knew she had just started a chain of events that would not stop.

Common sense had deserted her. By the time the local customer arrived her staff would have all left for home and the office would be empty.

Any more thoughts Su-Lin tried to have about work just seemed to evaporate. Her mind was completely taken over with lustful thoughts and naughty plans.

During the day, while having a pee, she realised how turned on she was getting. When she was with Robert she always felt like the student being taught by the master. Now she realised that later on today she was going to be the experienced woman teaching her student!

The idea turned her on even more and also strengthened her realisation that she would really do this.

Su-Lin returned to her desk and started to prepare for the meeting.

As she searched for the pictures she was looking for she realised that she had been subconsciously planning this moment for weeks!

The pictures she was looking for were some that Robert had taken of her on a previous visit and were her favourites.

As part of her sexual awakening Robert had persuaded her to pose for some photographs pretending to be a porno model auditioning for a job.

When Su-Lin had agreed for the first time she had only done it because she knew it was one of his fantasies. However, she had been amazed at how the whole experience had turned her on and, at the same time, given her much more confidence about her naked body.

Su-Lin found the pictures and could not resist looking at them again and re-living the experience.

She looked at the first picture of her in Robert's hotel room wearing a red winter coat. The next picture showed a hint of what was to come later with the top few buttons unfastened revealing a mixture of black and red lacy underwear.

As she looked at the pictures again she tried to imagine how her Andy would react when he saw them later. She already felt nervous about letting him see them but the nervousness just seemed to add to her excitement and arousal.

Knowing that he had never had a girlfriend and fairly certain that he was not gay only fuelled her imagination. After talking about him with Robert she agreed with him that the only form of satisfaction that he had experienced would have been masturbation. Su-Lin tried to imagine Andy wanking in his room at night, fantasising about sex with some woman, most likely a porn actress he had seen in a magazine or on the Internet.

She moved the folder with the pictures from her password-protected files into her general document file.

If her plan worked then Andy would think he had stumbled upon then accidentally.

With her plan in place she acknowledged the farewell calls of, "good night Su-Lin," from her members of staff as, one by one, they all left and went home.

Now she was alone, waiting for her Andy to arrive.

She moved her lap top computer with the pictures into the conference room.

She felt as though her mind had been somehow taken over by her fantasies and naughty mood. Before she could change her mind she heard someone at the outer office door. She jumped up from her chair and quickly went to check. She could feel her heart pounding as she opened the door and greeted Andy.

"Hello Su-Lin," he warmly greeted her, "you look nice today."

Su-Lin thanked him for his compliment and told him to make his way to the conference room, She locked the outer office door and then, walking back toward the conference room, she felt an intense excitement and anticipation of a new wild adventure that was to come.

He was already in the conference room when Su-Lin entered. She knew she did not have the courage to initiate any contact from cold, and that was why she had set up her earlier plan.

As she walked in she noticed him quickly check her out. She had never noticed him do this before; maybe she had just missed it. There was no doubt that as she walked in his eyes looked her up and down. She felt flattered and the fact that he was obviously interested enough to look at her in this way gave her extra confidence.

They joked with each other and the atmosphere between them was soon its normal relaxed self. She asked if he had found a girlfriend yet but he just blushed slightly and replied that he could not find one he liked. Su-Lin's confidence was growing and, catching him off guard, she asked, "were you checking me out just now?" He blushed bright red, not sure what to say. He then relaxed and smiled as Su-Lin re-assured him, "don't worry, women get used to men's wandering eyes. Actually I take it as a compliment!"

Su-Lin was not sure if the next part of her plan would work.

She mentioned to him that she had been having problems with her computer and knowing that he was an expert perhaps he could help.

She explained, "I had some pictures of your project stored on my computer but when I was looking for them earlier I could not find them. I am worried that they might have been accidentally deleted."

He smiled up at her and said, "do you mind if I have a look?"

"No, not at all," she replied, "I was hoping you would offer to find them for me."

She slid her laptop computer across to him and said, "you see if you can find them while I go and get some coffee. I'll be about ten minutes or so."

As Su-Lin quickly left the conference room she closed the door. She had left him sitting with his back to the door so that when she returned he would not see her coming and she would be able to see what was on the screen of the laptop.

While she waited outside in the office she felt every nerve of her body tingling. The naughty feeling had multiplied and, as she stood out of sight she could sense her nipples stiffening and her pussy getting moist.

Andy was already busy searching for the 'lost' files.

It did not take long before he found the folder marked, 'My Sexy Pictures.'

He hesitated briefly; swiftly looking over his shoulder to make sure he was alone.

As he clicked on the folder, Su-Lin's slide show that she had set up earlier that day started to work.

She had made a delay of about ten seconds between each picture. Of course he could pause or go forward whenever he wanted.

As the first image filled the screen he felt an excitement run through his body. He gazed at the picture of Su-Lin in the red coat. He noticed that she also had black nylon stockings or pantyhose covering her legs and high heeled shoes. He also noticed that she was wearing more eye makeup and lipstick than he was used to seeing her wear.

The next picture came into view. As he noticed the unfastened buttons of the coat and the tops of her breasts cupped in black lace he knew, or at least hoped, that he was about to realise a fantasy and see Su-Lin strip. He wanted to savour the images but felt nervous that she might return at any moment.

Time seem to stand still as he watched her remove the coat and then stand boldly in her sexy underwear. Only in his wildest dreams did he imagine she would wear items like these. He stared at the image of her in a black lace basque. His eyes felt pulled toward the sexy smooth white flesh of her thighs between the tops of her black stockings and the black lace of the basque. His eyes then moved up toward her breasts. The black lace was only just covering her nipples. As he concentrated he noticed that under the black lace basque she was wearing some minute red lace panties and matching bra.

He was so engrossed that he did not hear or sense Su-Lin waiting outside the door watching him through the glass. She watched as the next image came onto the screen. In this one she was kneeling provocatively on a bed with her bottom raised high and her legs apart. The camera shot was from the front and he could clearly see her stiff nipples that had escaped from the limited confines of the black lace.

Su-Lin watched his hand disappear onto his lap. She felt a wave of excitement run through her body as she realised that he was getting aroused by her pictures and was touching his cock through his trousers.

As she watched him gazing at her image on the laptop, her own hand strayed down and briefly brushed over her mound. The other hand moved up and she gave her breasts a quick squeeze, feeling her uncovered nipples stiffen against the fabric of her dress. She could feel her excitement mounting as she watched him, wondering what thoughts were going on in his mind.

She had already decided earlier when she would suddenly enter the room and catch him red handed. That moment was rapidly getting closer.

She saw her own image on the screen still wearing the black lace basque. She knew that the next picture showed her with the basque removed and kneeling on the bed in just the black stockings and red lace underwear. The red lace bra was a quarter cup that left her nipples completely uncovered. The red lace panties were crotchless and when Robert had taken the pictures he had made sure that her neatly trimmed pubic hair was clearly visible. Now feeling very excited and turned on, Su-Lin ran her hands over her body again, reminding herself that she was wearing exactly the same underwear, but without the stockings, as in the latest picture. Being hot and summertime she was only wearing the quarter cup bra and crotchless panties under her summer dress, and nothing else.

As she continued to look through the glass in the conference room door she could see that he was totally engrossed with her picture. Su-Lin reached up under her dress and re-adjusted the crotchless panties, pulling the delicate lace apart so that her smooth pussy, freshly shaved this morning, was completely uncovered. She had shaved it how Robert liked it. Neatly trimmed hair above her pussy and baby smooth everywhere else, just like she had in the pictures.

Without any further thought as to what she was going to do or say next Su-Lin suddenly opened the door, startling Andy. Before he could regain his composure Su-Lin had quickly walked round the desk so she was facing him.

She looked at him and saw he was blushing. He started to speak, "I, I-- I w---- was Just..." Su-Lin interrupted him, surprising her self with her directness, "so how do you like my pictures then?"

He continued to try and apologise but Su-Lin stopped him.

He just sat and stared; his face was crimson red, as she said, "Don't worry, I wanted you to find my pictures Andy. I am flattered that you seem to enjoy looking at them."

As she spoke she walked round the desk again and stood next to him.

Andy had been so shocked when she had walked in that he still had his hand in his lap resting on his bulge.

He saw her gaze move down to his hand and blushed even more as he hastily moved it.

Now Su-Lin was feeling more and more confident as she said, "have my pictures made you stiff Andy?"

Without hearing his answer she could see the telltale bulge in his trousers and felt very pleased.

She glanced at the screen and noticed the slide show was in 'PAUSE' with the image of her in the red lace bra and panties still on the screen.

Now she moved and stood directly behind him leaning over his shoulder so that her breasts pushed up against the back of his head. Why don't we look at the rest of the pictures together?"

As she spoke she leaned right over him and clicked the laptop mouse to continue the slide show.

As the next image of her came into view she felt Andy go tense as she boldly moved the hand that had just clicked the mouse to his lap. She let her hand rest on his upper thigh, only inches away from his bulge.

The image showed her kneeling on all fours, still wearing the red lace bra and panties. The picture was taken from the side and showed her beautiful pert breasts almost completely uncovered hanging down with her nipples looking stiff and erect contrasting sexily with the red lace of the bra. Again her bum was raised as if inviting the viewer to fuck her 'doggy' style.

She leaned her mouth toward his ear and said, "do you like me like that Andy?"

Andy muttered a reply and then tensed up as Su-Lin moved her hand slowly up to his bulge.

She gave him a quick squeeze and then said, "it feels like you definitely like me like that!"

As he got over the initial shock of having a female hand feel his bulge for the first time, Su-Lin felt him start to relax a little.

loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers