Sub Beginnings Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason's potential shows and training continues.
4k words
3.61
19.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kisha waited three hours before going back into the room. She took a moment to study Jason's body. "Changed your mine any?"

He was visibly fuming and shook in the harness as she entered. "You said I'd only be hanging here for two hours! You lied to me!"

"You will learn that I don't lie. I am here to train you. I thought an extra hour appropriate."

He glared and shook in the harness once more. "Care to let me down now? My arm has been cramping for the past 20 minutes."

"Not yet. By the time we are finished you will be able to hang in there for 24 hours."

Softly he growled and shook again as he tried to move his arm from its painful position. The last twenty minutes had used up whatever patience he had left from the two hour hang. "Why would you want me to hang here for 24 hours?"

"Because I wish it and after a while you will do whatever I wish you to do."

His eyes flared as his arms once more cramped painfully and his temperament snapped, obscenities and curses spewing out of his mouth before he had time to think. "For fuck sake you stupid cunt, my fucking arms are killing me! Let me fucking out or am gonna kick your ass through the god damned wall!"

"Wow, you can speak. I hope you enjoy hanging because you get to stay another three hours for that mouthful. Tata," she said and left him.

"What?!? No! Let me go! You don't understand I, AARRGGHH!"

He let out an extremely loud wail of agony as both his arms cramped, feeling almost as if the muscles were tearing. Tears began forming at his eyes as fireworks of pain exploded in front of his vision.

Kisha gave him ten minutes then came back in the room. "Had time to think yet?"

Jason was almost whimpering in the body harness, tears streaming down his face from the agony flashing in his arms. "Please...the pain...it's too much."

"Yes it might be too much but you can either tolerate it or allow the original punishment."

He let out a low groan and had to cave in to her demands. "Fine, alright you win. I'll take the original just stop the pain please."

She lowered him to the floor and slowly untied him while massaging his cramping muscles.

He simply lay face down on the floor moaning into the floor as the pain finally subsided and the blood tingled through his sore muscles. "Thank you for that..."

"You see, you can get rewarded when you obey," she purred.

"Yup, rewarded for being a lapdog, what a high my life has hit this time. My father would be so proud..."

His voice was slightly muffled as he spoke into the floor, but the dripping sarcasm was clearly obvious.

She cuffed him sharply and then snagged a riding crop from the floor. She began hitting his ass hard.

"OW! Damnit!" He held his head from the sharp blow that smacked his forehead into the floor too. Seconds later the hard, stinging blows from the crop began raining down upon his ass.

"OW! Shit! Fuck! OW! STOP!" He quickly covered his burning ass with his hands, trying to shield himself from the blows.

He rolled to the side, relieving his ass from the crop but not realising his cock was now exposed.

Kisha didn't stop but gave him five quick hits to his cock.

Jason screamed in agony at the sudden harsh pain from the crop striking his semi erect cock. As he quickly covered it and cradled it, he shamefully realised it was hardening from the pain.

"My, my. You are turned on," she said calmly, before forcing his face up to look at her.

He was panting now, fresh tears running from his eyes at the pain. He stayed silent, having no smart ass response for this. He knew it to be true and felt both ashamed and excited about it.

"You see, Jason, I am not your enemy but your Mistress and I will make you enjoy every minute of your life. Or I can make it hell. Your choice."

He spat out the next few words, trying to rally his rage once more and bury his excitement in it, hoping it would simply go away along with his desire to be here. "Well so far I haven't had ANYTHING to enjoy. All that you've done is beat me up for doing forbidden things without telling me they are forbidden!"

"So you are admitting you want rules."

"No, I'm admitting I wanna know what stuff I have to not get caught doing!"

"Fair enough. No masturbating without my permission. You will follow the diet the doctor prescribes for you. YOU will call me Mistress at all times. You will not speak unless asked to do so."

Once more he stayed silent, however he gave her a grudging look of agreement. The look had obvious underlying tones of muttering in his head.

"I want to hear you say, "Yes Mistress," when I asked or explain something to you."

He hesitated a moment before mumbling a half hearted, "Yes Mistress."

He let his eyes fall to the floor as he said this, his defiant streak still strong in him.

Kisha patted his face. "Don't worry. You will get better."

Jason closed his eyes as the pat, a tiny hint of a smile at the edge of his mouth.

With a wince he let one hand slowly trail over the large red welts that had now formed across his ass and thighs.

"Come let's get you soaking in a tub."

He nodded and slowly rose to his feet, getting the feeling of his legs back before he tried to fully stand. Prideful he refused any help to stand, quietly in the back of his mind he remembered a song he had heard once before.

"The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice To change myself, I'd rather die Though they will not understand I won't make the greatest sacrifice You can't predict where the outcome lies You'll never take me alive"

She led him to the bathroom and ran the water. She put some healing salt into the tub and gestured for him to enter it.

He eyed the tub a moment before reluctantly stepping into it. A long hiss was heard as he slowly sat down, the hot water stinging his wounds.

"Do not worry. It will feel better soon."

He gave her a look that did no communicate belief, this lasted only a moment however as the hot water began to relax his sore muscles.

A long low groan of relief rolled from his lips without him realising and a look of bliss could be seen faintly on his features as his eyes closed.

Kisha slid her hands into the water and gently began rubbing his body, being careful of the welts she had inflicted on his cock.

Jason tensed a little in the water as her hands slid across his skin. His body still wary of her touch, fearing it might be about to inflict more pain upon him without reasoning.

She continued her slow, gentle movements. Never shouting or adding pain, only giving pleasure.

Gradually he began to relax and his muscles began to loosen, a small quite moan of pleasure escaped his lips as her fingers lightly grazed the welts on his cock. Even injured he could still pick the pleasure out and use it to cause a rise to form.

"See, it doesn't all have to hurt. It only hurts when you disobey," she calmly instructed before getting a special medicated soap that she used to lather her hands up and use on his body.

"Yeah well..." He could think of nothing else to put after this, his mind distracted now by the slight sting he soap gave to his welts.

Slowly as her hands worked lower on his body, his cock seemed to harden more so.

"Would you like to ride me?" she asked casually as she continued stroking his hardening cock.

He looked up at her and was about to readily agree when his paranoia stepped in. Raising an eyebrow he asked cautiously. "What's the catch?"

"No catch. You've earned it."

He thought a moment, enjoying the slight sting combined with the pleasure of Kisha stroking his length. In almost a whisper he spoke. "Then I'd have to say yes. I'd love to ride you."

She easily shed her clothes and stepped into the bathtub with him. She kneeled between his legs and continued stroking him for a moment, her gaze on his face.

He grip tightened on the edge of the tub as he watched her climb in with him and kneel between his legs. A long soft moan escaped his lips as he caught a look of her shaven lips as she stepped into the tub. The sight of her swinging breasts brought a visible jerk from his cock at the thought of his length thrusting between them crossed his mind.

"How about this. I let you play with me however you want. No strings attached."

Raising an eyebrow once more he cocked his head to the side. "Ok for this I know there's gotta be a catch, no way would a high class chick like you let me do whatever I wanted with you."

"You'd be surprised what a "high class chick" like me is willing to do. Being a domme and sub is a give and take relationship. If all I do is take then you will hate me and we'll be forever fighting. But if we both give and take, the relationship works better."

Once more he let his mind think over the possibilities as his paranoia made sure of the details. "And I won't get punished for what I do to you? Even if it ends up getting a bit rougher than you intended?"

"Nope, no punishments. I'm giving you permission to do what you want to do."

Having confirmed his insured safety, a sadistic smile of evil intent crossed his face. Revenge was going to be so very sweet.

Suddenly his hand shot out and smacked her across the face in a hard slap. "THAT is for not telling me what is forbidden BEFORE punishing me"

She blinked and kept her eyes on his face, not once uttering a sound.

Slowly he stood up, a menacing aura around his large body, like a wild bear finding out his master is all alone with nothing but his clothes on.

Jason gripped her by the hair and ignored the protests from his muscles at the use so soon. He pushed her to bend over the side of the full tub, her face millimetres from the surface.

She didn't struggle but she did moan in anticipation not fear.

He leaned close, his voice laced with the pent up lust for revenge he had felt the past two days. His fist tightened painfully in her hair. "You will now see why you have made such a terrible mistake in taking me in..."

Suddenly he plunged her head downwards into the water, watching the bubbles float up. He smacked her ass for good measure as he held her down for 20 seconds before yanking her head back up.

Kisha came up sputtering but she didn't cry out. In fact she was turned on by the roughness. She could feel wetness running down her leg.

He was smiling as he whispered in her ear, feeling his control of his beast slipping. "How long do you think you can hold your breath Kisha?"

He roughly gripped her breast as he spoke, squeezing her nipple and twisting painfully. "One minute? Two minutes?"

He spoke this next part in a dark murderous tone, "An hour?"

"As long as it takes," she replied.

He thrust her head once more under the water, holding her there. At the same moment he nudged her legs wide and unceremoniously drove his long thick cock into her soaked pussy and began driving into her.

She moaned happily and rocked even as she doing her best not to let breathe escape her.

He chuckled another venomous chuckle and raised his arm high above him. With all the strength he could muster he brought his forearm down hard across her back to drive the air from her lungs.

His hips continued to drill into her all the time, his arousal sky rocketing higher than ever before.

She had to gasp and the water was forced into her nose and mouth.

He held her tighter, even as she began to squirm with the urge to breathe. His eyes grew wider, filled with an erotic madness he had felt only once before.

He timed it perfectly, waiting till she was beginning to stop squirming, a sign of beginning to black out, before yanking her upwards once more and slapping her ribs to make her cough up any water.

The water streamed from her nose and mouth and she took shallow breaths. She'd had done this before with another dom and hadn't forgotten the lesson learned from that time. She would do as she had said and play sub to his domination of her. Let him get it out of his system before she began to bring him to the heel.

Reaching over slowly with his spare hand, letting her watch, he picked up the old fashion straight razor. A 'cut throat' razor as it had been called by many. He brought it to the chocolate skin of her throat, the razor sharp blade barely touching the surface. "Tell me Kisha, do you think you are going to die today? hmm? Or do you think I'll simply cut you to ribbons and leave you maimed for life?"

"Whatever please you, master," she said the last word deliberately.

He slowly brought it down to her nipple, stroking the cold flat blade against it, watching it harden. "Which would you prefer Kisha? To live the rest of your life with nipples and without a clit? Or to die right now?"

"Whichever option pleases you master."

Tightening his grip in her hair, he brought the razor up to her face. "You decide Kisha, pick one, so forever more it'll be up to you. Unless of course, you decide to forgo the rabbit food, that just might quell my urge to sculpt your flesh with this blade."

"Death," she stated calmly.

Jason's breathing was hard, he looked into Kisha's eyes as he gently pressed the blade to her throat, breaking the skin and no more. "You would rather die than forgo a diet?"

"Yes."

His eyes softened dramatically, a sorrow filling his voice as he tossed the razor away and slowly stood up, Turning Kisha round on her knees so she was facing him. "Then you truly are a fool Kisha, no one should value beauty over life."

He pulled her face close to his throbbing cock. "Now worship the only cock you will be worthy of servicing till you realise your flawed philosophy."

She looked at him for a moment and then opening her mouth she slowly slid it down the length of him.

He titled his head back and moaned long and louder as his cock hardened once more to its full potential. "Get it good and wet bitch, because in a minute it's going to be rammed up your asshole."

She moaned happily and began sucking him faster.

He gripped her hair tighter as he thrust his hips forwards, fucking her mouth like a pussy, hard and brutal.

After a few minutes, he yanked her from his cock and pushed her down onto her knees. "Open up that ass bitch, because this train is coming in ready or not."

Reaching behind her she spread her butt cheeks and smiled. "Give it to me, master." She was dripping wet from her pussy and loving it.

An evil smirk spread across his face once more as he lined his thick cock up with her asshole and roughly pushed forwards into her, not bothering with time to prepare her. To be honest, at this point, he didn't care whether he ruined her for life. His malice and revenge was in full swing now and he was sorely tempted to begin just laying into her right now.

She grunted and then moaned.

Jason grabbed her hair once more as he rammed his cock back and forth into her anal passage. With his free hand, he began slapping across her ass, thighs and back, his anger beginning to get the better of him.

So much rage. She hadn't expected anything less from him. He had deep wounds that needed to be worked on but for now, she would let him have his way with her.

Once more he yanked hard on her hair, now snarling in her ear. "Beg for it you little whore, beg me to beat you like the dog you are!"

"Beat me master for I have been so bad."

He snarled once more, a truly sadistic smile crossing his lips as he raised his fist high in the air, al the pain and suffering that had built up over the last two days came rushing out as he brought his fist down hard upon her back, smashing his knuckles into her muscles over and over again.

As he did this his cock began to swell and his rage filled his mind with hallucinations that he was beating his father and not Kisha, making him pay for the pain he had caused him.

The pain was starting to drown out the pleasure but she had been too well taught to even complain. "More," she whispered.

He would have gladly given more however he was beginning to tired, his free flowing rage becoming a burden now upon his exhausted body. He collapsed backward onto the floor, panting and ordered. "Finish me off before I catch my breath and beat the hell out of you."

There was a slight tone of pleading in his voice, the fear of having lost control now showing in him. Softly he whispered to himself. "I won't turn into him..."

Moaning more for pain than pleasure, she turned and collapsed onto her knees. Her back was throbbing but she took him in her mouth and began sucking.

He slid his fingers through her hair but gripped lightly this time, even stroking her head a bit. "Ahhh yeah that's good, nice and gentle. Nothing better than a climax after a workout."

She could feel his muscles rippling in his cock and she knew he was ready to cum.

His grip tightened in her hair as his body began to tense, his balls rose tight to him as his cock began to pulse. Suddenly his tip exploded outwards into her mouth, his salty and slightly sour seed rocketing out into her mouth.

Kisha gagged only slightly before beginning to swallow it all down.

Jason felt her gag a bit on his cum and had to chuckle, taunting her. "Ahhh yeah thats it bitch, swallow my funky spunk."

He shuddered as his climax finished, laying on the floor now, exhausted from his activities.

She licked him clean and then collapsed in a heap on the floor. God but she hurt all over!

A soft snore was heard from Jason now as he slipped into a shallow snooze, his chest slowly rising and falling as his cock wilted between his legs.

A shadow appeared in the doorway as a large gruff looking man appeared inside it and raised a curious eyebrow, before dropping his bag lightly to the floor. "My, my, we have been busy today haven't we?"

Ian chuckled softly as he noticed Kisha was unconscious and quietly walked over to her prone body. Slowly he knelt down and let his finger tips slide teasingly over her sweet spot, knowing this would rouse her from her slumber.

She moaned and her eyes fluttered open. Her body was already responding to his touch. "Ian?" she croaked, a pained smile flitting across her face.

Nodding he smiled and spoke softly. "What did I tell you about doing warm up exercises before you get into heavy stuff, Mistress?"

"I would have but the moment was unplanned," she groaned and weakly pointed to a glass of water on the bed stand.

Ian rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head before fetching the glass of water and helping his mistress sit up. "So is this the guy you want me to work on?"

"Yes, I gave him free rein with my body and I'll be out for a few days but he is in the bathroom."

Ian made a hissing sound and an ouch face. "Oooo, man, he did this?"

A low whistle was heard as he surveyed the already appearing bruises. "He's going to be quite a handful once he's fit, even more than me in a bad mood, you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes, I have to. I'm not going to explain why. Just, please Ian, help me with this one."

He nodded and offered a hand to help her up, he glanced over at the sleeping form of Jason and cocked his head to the side a moment. "Is it just me or does he look like...you know who?"

"Sh, Ian. Enough. Just let it go," she whispered as she took his hand and let him pull her to her feet.

He put up one hand defensively and let the subject go. "Alright am letting it go, so you want the full regime? Up at dawn back at dusk?"

"Hell yeah. I want him slimmed down and lean. I know he has it in him."

Ian nodded and a smirk formed on his face. "Alright then, and for this I get a session on Saturday? I've been eager to show off my new butt to you"

Kisha smirked. "Oh yes," she whispered before pulling his face down to hers and kissing him.

He returned the kiss with needy passion and gently pulled her body close to his. Reluctantly he pulled away, the mischievous look on his face turning to a strict drill sergeant one. "I'll get started right away."

12