Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
A meeting with her Dom.
792 words
3.91
28.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagen
Pagen
6 Followers

I walk into the room and you closed the door behind me. I felt you approach me.

"Remove your clothes." You commanded in my ear. I, of course, did as you asked. I quickly shed my clothing and stood there, naked and waiting for your next move.

"Bend over the bed." You instructed me. I did as you wished. After I had bent over the bed, I spread my legs, making myself ready for your hard dick to have its way with me. Seeing this you said, "No, put your legs together and your head down." After I was in position, you explained to me what was going to happen.

"Saturday night you sent me an E-mail. In that E-mail you told me that you were touching your self and being very naughty. It made my dick very hard, thinking of you like that. I really wanted to be there to touch you myself, but you knew I could not." He sighed. "I do not liked to be teased. For that you will be punished." You stated this simply and then moved to stand behind me, a little to the side of my ass. As I waited for my punishment to begin, I felt my pussy tingle and dampen.

Then I felt the first smack. It stung. Pleasurable sensations coursed through my pussy. The smacks increases in frequency and in intensity as tears welled up in my eyes. I could feel my cheeks heat up and then burn. I imagined that my ass looked bright red to you by now. You proceeded to give me a dozen or so smacks with your big hand, until I was crying and begging for forgiveness.

After that spanking, I thought that you would rub my sore, red ass and forgive me, but you did not.

"Stand up and walk over to the couch. Put your hands on the back of the couch, " You said as you removed your clothes.

I did and this time I did not spread my legs. I waited for you to command me to do it. But you did not. I heard a heard a squirting sound, I realized it was lube being squeezed out. Now I knew what you had planned for me. My pussy twitched in anticipation. I then felt your presence behind me again. I felt your hands spread my ass open and the soft touch of you hard dick on my asshole. You rubbed your dick on my little hole, making me squirm, trying to get it inside. Then with one shove, you buried your dick to the hilt. I cried out in surprise and a bit of pain, as my ass was not used to rough fucking. But, I knew this was part of my punishment and I knew I was going to get fucked hard. You did as anticipated. You pumped my ass thoroughly and without mercy. I thought you were fucking my ass hard until you grabbed my shoulders and used me as leverage, using my own body to slam your cock into my ass. Then I knew what hard was. Your cock hit bottom in my ass over and over, causing me to wince. You grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Are you a naughty slut?" You asked while pounding my ass. When I did not answer, you smacked me on the ass and shoved your dick in harder.

"Yes!" I screamed breathlessly.

"Are you my slut?" you asked with another smack.

"Yes!" I screamed again.

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes!" I screamed in agony and with pleasure with what you were doing to my ass.

"Yes what?" you prompted.

"Yes My Lord!"

"Good. Don't ever forget it." You seemed satisfied with my answers so you got back to punishing my ass. Over and over I felt you cock drive into my ass. You were so strong and hard with your discipline of me. It seems my ass always suffers. I could feel my ass getting sore and tender from your abuse. But, I liked it. I loved the feel of you fucking me in the ass. I know that when you fuck me in the ass, I have no control, you have it all. I am powerless with you in my ass. And I love it.

Thankfully you reached around my body and rubbed my clit.

"Cum for me slut" You growled in my ear. "Cum on my fingers. Cum. Cum." You plunged a finger into my pussy sending me into hot waves and spasms of orgasm. I cried out at the pleasure of what you were doing to me.

Soon after I felt you hot cum shoot into my ass and I knew you were done...for now.

Pagen
Pagen
6 Followers