Sub-Miss Ch. 06

Story Info
Senior service, Guard duty, and Baby sitting: Sub style.
6.6k words
4.63
31.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

My strangest week end of sexual servitude to my master, Lonny, happened the time Richard left for his annual convention. I had informed Lonny, as soon as I knew the dates, since I knew he would want to make plans to use me! It was a combination of fear and excitement that I awaited my fate.

Monday morning, John arrives on time, fucks my ass this time, then leaves a fifty crammed between my cheeks! Tuesday morning, I jog, shower, go to work. Wednesday morning, I jog, have sex with my husband Richard, shower, go to work.

Now, Thursday morning, I leave, as if to go jogging, but instead, I run to Walter’s house. He is the old man, who caught me naked in the park one night. Now I have to have sex with him every Thursday morning, while his wife is out shopping with her sister.

This particular morning, when I walk into Walter’s workshop out back, he is nowhere to be seen. On the bench is a handwritten note. I’m ordered to strip completely, no surprise there, then come into the house.

I guess Walter wants his dose of extramarital sex in his marital bed today. I run quickly, from the shop to the house, glad to be safely indoors. When I turn around, I get a shock, there are four horny old men waiting!

Walter explains that three of his old army buddies are visiting, and he has decided to share me with them. I’m not happy with the situation, but I don’t really see a way out. I’m already naked, and Walter has several pictures of me that I don’t want spread around. Another nice thing about sex with old men, they very seldom get more than one erection a day!

They surrounded me, rubbing and poking at my crotch and breasts. The desired route they settled on was me sucking on their dicks first, then screwing me doggy style until they came.

And that leads me to the second thing about old guys, sometimes it takes a long time for them to come. Especially. if they are distracted, by three of their buddies cheering them on, as they screw away on a willing slut! I was almost late for work that morning.

On Friday, I have a fairly dull day, a jog and shower before leaving for work. It is the afternoon that starts to heat up somewhat! Richard takes me out for lunch, before leaving for the airport. I’m once again slobbering and sucking on his stiff dick in the front seat of his car, while we are parked at the restaurant!

Lonny calls after I get back to work, telling me that he wants me to babysit his younger brother and his friend, starting tomorrow afternoon, until about noon Sunday. I was wondering what would be expected of me, until I remembered the two young boys from my first night of sex.

Instead of babysitting, it could be baby making, except for the strength of my birth control pills!

I was very excited that afternoon, thinking about my young week-end visitors, as I walked into Paul’s office, for my weekly exposition of nude dancing and sex, for my horny boss.

Paul really enjoyed these Friday afternoons, smiling, as he attached the polished nipple clamps to my offered breasts! He always licked my pussy after I danced, and I would be dripping wet when he finally slid his dick into my cunt!

I usually had two orgasms, before he even fully penetrated me. When he started to pound away, I would have a series of small but intense orgasms. After shooting his load, after about ten minutes of furious sex, he had me suck him hard for the finale.

While I suckled his dick, he shackled my raised hands and feet with a set of double handcuffs, as he always did. When he was hard enough, he would normally stand me up on my feet. With my hands attached to my ankles, I would be bent over in a very lewd position! Paul would then slap my ass for awhile, then grease my ass hole and fuck my ass!

This day he surprised me, by laying me down on the floor after I was locked up. He then lowered his new chandelier, which was attached to a winch! I wondered when it had been installed, why anybody wanted a flashy chandelier in an office. Now I knew, to hide the winch it was attached to!

With a short chain, he clipped the shackles to the bottom of the light, which had a convenient ring on the bottom. Running the hoist back up, I was first dragged, then lifted in the air! Thankfully the cuffs were padded, and other then the stretching of my arms and legs it wasn’t too unpleasant. He grinned wickedly as he approached my slowly swinging ass!

Reaching around my legs, Paul grabbed my waist to steady me. “You’re not ticklish, are you?” He asked as he lightly fingered his way up my sides to my exposed underarms.

He raised goose bumps on my skin, causing me to shudder. This seemed to please him and he continued to rub his fingers lightly up and down my sides.

He tired of that quickly enough, and applied the lotion to my anus. With nothing to brace against, I was helpless as he lined up to ass fuck me!

He didn’t have too much trouble penetrating my ass, since it had been getting a steady drilling from almost everybody, lately. When he was fully incased in my rectum, he pushed a little bit forward.

The fact I was hanging from the ceiling, caused this to keep my ass pressed firmly to his crotch. He began to fuck my ass with little, quick strokes, as I swung back to meet him. As he found his pace, he moved further forward, and started to pound harder!

My body tried to swing wide, around his attacking member. But, he just grabbed my tits, using them to steer me, maintaining his forceful entry of my back side! With me hanging like this, he was able to get very deep in my ass and I really felt his lunges deep inside my bowels!

With even more pressure on my breasts, he picked up the pace again. I felt his dick swell as his sperm raced through his organ, shooting deep in my ass!

When he had released all his load, he pulled out of me and smiled. “You’re a nasty slut, you know that?” He said with a laugh.

I didn’t say anything, since I agreed with anything he wanted to say, and he knew it. He glanced at his watch, then back at me. “Got to hurry!” “I’m meeting my wife for dinner.”

He said, then gave me a spin, as he walked to his private bathroom. I heard the shower running as I slowly came to a stop, facing the door to his office. I hoped nobody walked in right now, since Paul never locked the door!

When he walked back into the room, he had on a clean shirt and boxer shorts. Looking at my ass hanging there he sighed. “It’s your fault if I’m late!” He said as he fished his half hard dick from his pants.

He slid into my pussy for a few strokes, then pulled out. “Can’t go to dinner smelling like a cheap slut!” He said as he lowered the winch some. “Suck your nasty juices off my dick, Cindy.” I opened my mouth and took his dick, full depth. I licked and sucked his dick as clean as I could. He thanked me then stepped away.

I wondered when he was going to release me, as I watched him finish dressing. He went back to the bathroom and brought back some wet paper towels and swabbed my cunt and ass off. Tossing the towels in the waste basket, he tossed the keys to the cuffs on his desk.

“I really have to get going.” He said with a devious grin. I was about to protest, when he added. “Don’t worry, I’ll send somebody to let you free.” Then he walked out of the office!

I waited quietly, knowing it would be a man, a horny man, who would come to release me. It was about twenty minutes before I heard him approaching, I looked around my knees, as the door opened! There stood Brian, the security guard from the front desk, staring at my gaping pussy and ass!

Brian is a college student, who has worked in the building for maybe a year, as he attended a nearby college. We had talked before, and I thought of him as a hot hunk of young man. But, I had never imagined in my wildest dreams of screwing him!

I tried to bluff my way through. “Hi Brian, could you let me loose?” I asked. “The keys are on the desk, there.” I said as I jerked my head.

He walked up closer, studying my body intently. I don’t think he even glanced at the keys on the desk. This didn’t look good, or maybe it did, depending on what I really wanted to happen.

“Uh ...” Brian started. “Mr. ... uh ... Paul.” “He asked me to check his lights in his office.” He said, as he reached in to touch my breasts! “Told me to make myself at home ... If I liked.”

Both of his hands were massaging my breasts, as he talked. “I think I should check you for, ... uh, ... booby traps, ... before I release you.” He joked as I moaned my approval of his searching hands.

Brian did lock the door, before removing his equipment belt and pants! He walked up to me, with his dick straining to be released from his tight fitting briefs!

I was drooling as he lowered his underwear, allowing his beautiful prick to jump out! I leaned my head back and opened my mouth! Brian rested his dick on the upturned end of my nose, then slid inside. I started to suck and lick it, as I had been taught.

He grasped my face and began to slowly fuck my mouth. His dick went down my throat easily in this position, and he seemed to really enjoy it.

After he shot his load in my mouth, he let me suck his dick until it was hard once more. He walked over to the winch control and ran me up to fucking height! “Your mouth is clear, got to check a couple more spots, then you can go.” He said he rubbed my pussy.

Just as he was starting to slip inside, his radio blared to life! “Brian!” It yelled! “Code Blue!” I was worried that the building was on fire, until Brian laughed and went for his radio.

“Robert, code purple, room 12308, code green.” Was all he said, then he walked over and unlocked the office door. I asked him to explain the codes he used.

Code blue was ‘were the hell are you.’ And purple was for patrolling. He slid his dick back into my pussy as I remembered who Robert was. He is a big black man who patrols the parking garage and street around the building. I had never had thoughts about him, since black men scare me a little.

“Uh ... Brian, what ... uh ... does code green mean?” I asked as he began to fuck me faster. He grinned as he heard someone walking in the next office!

“It means, get up here and join me!” He said, as the door opened and big Robert stood there in shock. And I hung there in shame and fear!

“Well.” Robert finally said. “Looks like you found some USDA prime meat hanging in the cooler.” He closed the door and locked it. I must have looked frightened, since Robert smiled and said. “Don’t you worry, I won’t hurt you, just going to fuck you!” That made me feel a whole lot better.

I begged to be released, since my arms were hurting and numb. They agreed, after they attached their own cuffs to my hands. I cried as the pressure was released from my arms. The tingling stopped after about ten minutes.

I had been sucking my first black dick for five minutes before I noticed my arms didn’t cramp as I massaged Robert’s balls!

Brian was still pounding away at my pussy as I crouched on the floor, doggy style. They came at about the same time, and traded places. I was now getting my first known screwing from a black man, since I didn’t know if I had a black lover while tied and blindfolded.

Before Robert came in my cunt, Brian pulled away from my face and started to get dressed. “I’ll go check the desk.” He said. “And, run an I.D., be right back.” Then he walked out of the door.

Robert held his dick deep inside as he shot off. I was thinking that I might be released, until Robert attached his handcuffs between my right wrist and the leg of the desk! He released Brian’s cuff from my right hand and attached it to the other leg.

This left me squatting on the floor, with my back to the desk, and my mouth at the right height to suck Robert’s dick! He pushed his way inside as if he owned me, which I guess was about right!

“That’s right, get me nice and hard, for your white ass!” He chuckled. “I ain’t never speared me a tight white bung ... yet!”

He drove his dick deep in my mouth as he gloated over his great fortune. My ass hole clenched as his large erection filled my mouth and stretched my throat! I was thankful when Brian walked back in, until I saw the camera he was carrying!

“You will need a new I.D., now that you’ve been promoted.” He said as he sat the camera up, right between my legs! He peered through the lens as he directed me. “Lift your legs up ... higher!” “Higher, spread them wider!”

Finally, Robert sat on the desk behind my head, and held my legs almost straight up in the air, as Brian snapped several pictures!

“Should be ready next Friday, after eight.” He said. “If you don’t stop by, I’ll send it through the office mail, the following Monday.” He snickered.

Oh, not that! They always sent them in a wax paper sleeve, so everybody could see the picture, clearly! I knew I would be back in cuffs on Friday, after eight!

Without releasing me, they flipped me over, to lay on top of Paul’s desk. My hands were still secured to the legs on the far side of the desk, immobilizing me. My ass crack and hole were coated with lubricating jelly and Robert moved in!

Thankfully, he was gentle, as he slowly worked his prick deeper into my ass. I was relieved that my anus was an old pro at this, as it opened slowly to his large dick.

When he was in full depth, he waited for a minute, savoring the feeling. Then he started a slow, steady stroking. I heard the slurping noises as his dick rammed in and out of my ass! I didn’t have any orgasms during his anal probe, but I did enjoy the feelings.

When he ejaculated, he pulled out and went into Paul’s bathroom to clean up. Brian placed his dick to my face and pressed it in to my mouth. “I want to try that too.” Was all he said as his dick twitched to life.

Soon, he was pistoning his dick in and out of my ass, with vigor! I was actually feeling some sensations of pleasure, just before he too filled my ass with sperm!

He washed up, as Robert released me and sent me to the showers. When I came out, they were both gone. My aching body knew exactly what had happened, and I enjoyed remembering what happened.

I walked down stairs when I was presentable, and walked by Brian and Robert. “I’ll walk you out.” Said Robert. I was going to object, until I noticed it was almost midnight!

I had been fucked off and on for almost six hours! No wonder my whole body was sore and weak. Robert walked close to me as we walked to my car. I opened the door and let him look around inside, he stood up and enfolded me in his arms.

“I really enjoyed this evening, lets do it again.” He said as he bent down and kissed me. He ran his tongue roughly into my mouth as he clutched my ass through my skirt. When he released me, he pulled my blouse away from my bra and blew gently down across my breasts. “Keep them warm for me.” He smiled as he turned and walked away. I hurriedly got into my car and sped home.

I took a hot bath to soak my sore body, before dropping off to sleep. I felt pretty good when I woke up, until I remembered I had to babysit this afternoon. I knew sex would be expected, but hopefully they would be easily satisfied. I cleaned the house and dressed sort of conservatively for my expected duties.

At about two, Lonny stopped by with the boys. I was told that anything was allowed, short of robbing a bank. I knew what he meant, the boys were in command!

After he left, Warren and Gary wasted no time in getting me naked, and sucking their dicks! When they were satisfied, they told me the rules for their stay. I would remain naked, no surprise there. I would do everything they said, again I expected this. And, I was to pretend to be the puppy dog they never had!

They placed a collar around my neck and placed a water dish on the floor. I was to crawl on my hands and knees, and answer to ‘Lassie’ when they called me. And, of course be screwed doggy style quite often! They told me I would be allowed to stand when cooking them meals and doing the dishes. But, only when they gave me permission.

My life as a dog was uneventful, until I had to go to the bathroom. They both looked at me and smiled. I almost peed myself, when Warren placed the leash on my collar and pulled me to the back door!

I pleaded with him, until he swatted my backside with the end of the leash, telling me to quiet down. I was allowed to walk on my feet, crouched over at the waist for this portion of their game. The back yard was still brightly lit, as I was pulled to the center, near the picnic table!

“Hurry up and do your duty, Lassie.” Warren said, as he looked around the yard. I was horrified to think that a neighbor might glance through the hedge to see who was talking to a dog, when we didn’t own one! I forced myself to void my bladder on the ground, embarrassed to see Warren watching intently.

I started to move toward the back door, only to be held back by the leash. Warren laughed a little as he jerked me back to the table, and sat down. I sat as close to him as I could get to hide myself, in case anyone looked our way. “Gee, Lassie, most dogs would lick themselves after going the bathroom, where’s your manners?” He snickered. “Come on girl.” He said as he stood and pulled me to the safety of the house.

I was very grateful to get back inside where I was less likely to be seen. Warren pulled me down the hallway to the bathroom. He allowed me to wash my hands and crotch, then took me back to the living room. Where I sat, curled up on the floor, while they watched a movie I didn’t care to watch, so I fell asleep.

They woke me up later, to cook them some supper, then informed me they wanted to rent a movie. And, I had to drive them to the video store, with my leash on, and naked! I begged them to let me get dressed first. They did allow me to get an old shirt to wear, after they modified it somewhat.

So, there I am, sitting in the front seat, with a leash attached to my dog collar, and wearing a shirt cut off about one inch below my nipples! My butt is once again stuck to my leather interior, as Gary and Warren sit in back, directing me.

“Drive carefully, wouldn’t want to get pulled over for speeding.” Said Gary, as he tugged on my leash. “Oh, one other thing.” He stated as I backed, carefully, out of the garage. “You will have to go in and get the movie, since we want x-rated ones.”

“What!” I blurted as I slammed on the brakes. “I can’t go inside without any clothes on, you’re crazy!”

“Just drive, it is all taken care of.” Said Warren.

I glanced at them once again, before continuing down the driveway, wondering if Walter might be hiding in the bushes. We made it to the video store with no problems, as they directed me to the back of the store. They made me park in the farthest spot from the back door, which I didn’t think we could go in anyway.

Getting out of the car, Gary opened my door and tugged on the leash! I refused to move as I looked around in fear of being seen. “Come on girl!” Gary cooed. “Don’t make me use the switch on you.” He said with an extra hard pull, as Warren pushed from behind me! I all but fell out of the car as I managed to get my hands out to catch myself. “That’s a good girl, come on.” And, with that I was dragged to the back door.

“Stand up straight.” Said Warren, from behind me.

Without another word, Gary wrapped the leash around my waist, as Warren slipped my long raincoat over my shoulders. I was never so happy to have that coat as I was right then, and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky!

I was still buttoning my coat as they pulled me around the corner, and toward the side door. I was about to ask if they brought any money, when I remembered that my dog collar was still showing! Warren told me to leave it alone, when I tried to pull up my shirt to hide it from view. I must have been a deep shade of red as I entered that store.

We walked along the new releases, as they informed me of what type of movies they wanted. Gang bangs, submissive women, and anal sex. I wondered why they needed the movies, since they could do all those things ... to me! I entered the back room alone as they continued to study the R and lower rated movies.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12