Sub Switches Roles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the vibrators I slowly begin to remove the one buried to the hilt in Your ass. I watch as the tight ring seems to cling to it, as if it doesn't want it to leave. Using my tongue I kiss and lap at the tiny gapping opening as it finally pops free. Tasting Your ass on my probing tongue as Your body slowly recovers. I try and sooth the reddened flesh with my mouth like the good little sub I am.

Eventually I climb off Your body completely and crawl up the bed until I am beside You. Looking down I try and read Your face, unsure what I see and I feel the fluttering of nerves rolling through my stomach.

Taking the key I lean over and click open both sets of cuffs, almost expecting You to spring up immediately and take some kind of revenge. Instead You turn slowly on Your side, leaning Your head on Your upturned hand. You stare at me, both of us locked in the others stare.

Looking back into Your eyes I wait for whatever is to come……

12