Sub(way)space

Story Info
A woman gets an unexpected thrill from riding the train.
1.3k words
3.68
38.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeXine
SeXine
51 Followers

Grace was so thoroughly engrossed in the article she was reading that she didn't see Marcus standing above her.

She looked up startled as her laptop shut; he loomed over her. His strong hand splayed on the back of her laptop. She traced her gaze along his arm and to his face. Grace took a deep breath, smiling and lowering her gaze again. She stood and hugged him. His scent was intoxicating.

"Go to the bathroom, take off your underwear and bring it back to me." His commanding voice was in her ear surreptitiously whispering orders.

"Yes, sir" she said meekly, her pussy already tingling and she knew that her thong would be wet. In the bathroom, she pulled off her thong easily as she was wearing a knee length skirt. Between that and her boots, which rose almost to her knees, she looked classy as she showed a teasing amount of skin.

Curiously, Grace reached between her legs and probed her pussy. It was slick and wet. The soft, hot flesh felt wonderful under her fingers and she wished Marcus had opted to join her for a quick feel before they headed out. She didn't mind waiting to meet him for the hour after work as he always knew how to make it worth her while.

She returned from the restroom marvelling at how losing that small scrap of cloth made her feel so much more naked. Despite the fact that no more skin was visible than before, she felt exposed.

Marcus was waiting for her. He had packed up her belongings and tucked her small laptop case into his briefcase slung over his shoulder. His hands were free and she took them, palming the damp wad of fabric into his hands. They smiled warmly at each other. No one looking would ever know that this happy couple was not just a man an woman. Rather it was a domineering Master and his obedient submissive.

They held hands as Marcus lead the way to the subway. They swiped MetroCards and prattled on about work, dinner, typical minutiae. The whole time, Grace was acutely aware of her nakedness. She was aroused, only mildly so, her silky legs brushed against each other pleasantly. She felt cheerful thinking that this was merely an amusing prelude to a typical evening of rough sex followed by gentle cuddling.

It was late and the local train was barely crowded. They took seats and Marcus put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. His other arm rubbed her thigh innocently.

For a few stops, they sat close and chatted about nothing important as people got on and off the train. Mostly the latter and soon there was only them and three other men.

Marcus's voice trailed off in the middle of what he was saying. Grace looked up and saw he was staring off into the distance. She opened her mouth to ask what he was thinking about and closed it again. The innocent hand on her thigh was slowly sliding up her leg taking her skirt with it.

Grace squirmed but didn't stop him, staring straight ahead even as she saw the three guy's gazes finding her legs. Her chest rose and fell as her breath trembled. Marcus had her skirt up far enough that she had to press her knees together to maintain any sense of modesty. One of the men pretended to be focused on his Kindle but his eyes kept darting toward her. The others weren't bothering with the pretense and stared openly.

Marcus grinned at them, a boy showing off a shiny toy to envious friends. He slid his hand between her legs parting them just enough to give him access to her pussy without giving their audience as much as a a glimpse of her. Grace kept her mouth shut and struggled to remain calm as arousal and humiliation washed over her. She gasped through her nose as a few of his fingers brushed against her swollen clit and slid along her slippery wet cunt. He kept looking at the men as he whispered in her ear:

"You little slut. You like when your Master touches you like this? You like them watching and knowing how much of a whore you are? How they can see that you let me do anything to you?" His hot breath in her ear sent a rush to her clit that made her want to explode right there. She longed to be back at his apartment where she could openly beg for his cock.

He slid his hand from between her legs and raised it to her face. The scent of her arousal was almost overwhelming. Grace opened her mouth automatically and began to suck her juices off her Master's dripping fingers. She was horrified to be carrying out such slutty acts in front of a strange audience. But under her humiliation was a twisted pleasure and coupled with her desire to please her Master it was impossible to resist.

"Look at them, slut," he said firmly into her ear. Obediently Grace glanced at the men; their leering gazes were so intense that she feel like her pussy was being slapped. She sucked her pussy juices off Marcus's fingers. She wanted to run away, yet, at the same time, wanted to beg him to take her right there.

"Now look at me." Grace turned her gaze to her Master feeling relieved as he pulled his fingers from her mouth. He smiled his wicked grin that conveyed everything she had come to love about him: Affection. Desire. Sadism. Love. Power.

For a moment she felt relieved--until his hand slid back between her legs and started to stroke her again. At the same time, she could feel him splaying his fingers nudging her legs apart. Her eyes widened. She was terrified. Horny. She looked desperately into his eyes.

"Please, Master," Grace uttered softly. She didn't even know what she was asking for. Did she want him to stop? To get it over with? To let her cum? She was just begging. She felt like she would cum just from the overwhelming sense of submission she felt as his power consumed her. She would do anything he wanted right then. And her reluctance and humiliation at doing it would make it so much more powerful.

It was liberating to be so controlled. To succumb to urges her conscious said were wildly wrong. To have the instinct to run overwhelm her and be defeated by the desire to please. Her inner slut revelled in the freedom to act knowing that she was doing it for him; the very act of doing it for her Master let the slut escape and defeat the good girl who knew it was wrong.

Grace was dizzy. Her head swam and she began to swoon under the pressure of the contradicting ideas that were overwhelming her. She was shackled yet soaring, the act of submission unfettering her. In a daze, she started to part her legs.

The train jerked to a stop. The spell was broken. For a moment she was confused even as Marcus was pulling her up. Her skirt floated down to her knees as she swayed on her feet.

"Grace? You okay? Come on, honey, this is our stop." Grace shook her head as she stumbled off the train confused. Who was speaking? She felt like she was coming down from powerful orgasm. Where was her Master? But she hadn't cum at all. Marcus's expression conveyed only love and concern. Her clit throbbed but it was distant. Grace felt comforted gazing into his eyes. As the train doors slid shut, she glanced over her shoulder and saw the three men on the train shaking their heads and looking just as confused.

SeXine
SeXine
51 Followers