Subliminal Broadcaster 2000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do everything that I can, my love." Candy said. "I am yours."

"Alright then," Andrew snarled. He teased her full lips with the edge of his cock. Candy held back her hair and lapped at the cock like a dog. He let her catch it in her mouth after he had smacked it against her cheeks a couple of times. She lowered her head down on the weapon and almost choked as the cock slid down her throat. She started to bob her head up and down, sucking with all her power on the mushroom head of Andrew's wand. She had taken him close to orgasm when he pulled out and told her to sit back in the chair.

"I would love to finish what we started Candy- you really took to cock sucking quickly. But I would hate to ignore our hosts." He removed his stiff piece from Candy's welcoming mouth and turned to look at the two other women sitting on the couch. Lamina's hand was working feverously on her pussy and Andrew could tell that she was close to bringing herself to orgasm. Michelle, who had listened to the message longer, simply sat on the couch in a wet-spot of her own juices and stared up at Andrew with complete devotion.

Nigel had his cock out too and was stroking it while he watched his wife's friend giving Andrew head. His eyes closed for a minute as he shot a load of spunk on the carpet.

Andrew asked all four of them to stand in a line and listen to him. They were all hopelessly suggestible and Andrew wasted no time explaining the new perimeters of their lives. He would occasionally ask them questions so he could better suit his suggestions to their lives.

Candy was to move into the Fowler house and start dressing as whorish as possible and hanging out in the downtown discos and singles bars. She would use her beauty to ensnare others, male and female to come and experience service for her new master.

Lamina taught Freshmen English at a local junior college, a job that Andrew would let her keep. It would be the perfect place for the young instructor to find fresh bodies to bring back to the Fowlers. She would dress the same as she did now; she looked really good in her tight cocktail dress. She told Andrew that she was having a party for her Creative Writing Class in a week and Andrew told her that he would like to make the mix-tapes she played at the event.

Nigel would keep his job as a lawyer and start signing over a sizeable potion of his earnings to Andrew's checking account. He would re-decorate his house so that it was more to Andrew's liking. Nigel told him about his three sisters that lived in Toronto. After Andrew had Nigel show him their high school graduation pictures, he made his first male slave promise that he would have them come to Oregon to visit. He also said that there were several women at his work that he could invite over… One of them had been a finalist in the Ms. Washington pageant.

Finally Andrew told Michelle what he wished of her. She would live with him in his house from now on, sleeping at the foot of his bed. She would serve as his personal servant and whore. She would bring him breakfast in bed even if he had decided to please another with his cock the night before. She would dress like a slave, in leather and chains. She would think of nothing but the pleasure of Andrew's cock inside of her pussy. Michelle would proudly make herself available to anyone that entered the now-hallowed ground of Andrew's house. She would dance for his guests and service them with her tongue if he so ordered. She would forget her life in this house and her life with Nigel. She would focus on nothing but pleasing her new master, Andrew.

The whole house readily agreed to their new lives. Andrew's dick was still very hard and he needed to shoot his seed. There was no contest when it came time for him to pick to receptacle of his monkey juice.

Nigel ripped the clothes off of his wife. "This little bitch is a mean cock-sucker, Andrew. Look at Michelle's body." She writhed were she stood, as if she could feel Andrew's eyes exploring her bare flesh. He could see the moist area between her shapely legs growing. "My wife is the best screw. She used to be really popular in college before I met her. She fucked all the time, before I met her and introduced her to Jesus and my 8 inch penis." Nigel looked his wife's tits heaving and watched her presenting herself to Andrew. "I used to think just a little while ago that I was ashamed that my wife used to be a whore, but now I see that's what is wonderful about her. The idea of her fucking other men than me makes me really horny… I don't know why it bothered me before. I mean, look at the silly bitch standing there in heat. I know that she wants to fuck you right now and the thought of watching you go at her with the big hot cock of yours is making me really hard." It was true; Nigel's cock was growing again. Lamina started to grunt over on the couch, entering the gates of orgasm.

Andrew marveled at how perfect Michelle's nude body was in the soft light of the room. She gazed up at him with blank devotion… She was completely under his sway.

He told her lay down on the carpet and spread her legs. He could smell the aching wetness of her cunt. She was rolling around on the carpet like she was half-mad.

When he lowered himself down to her, she draped her arms around his shoulders and helped him guide his cock up inside her. The tight wetness around his cock made him gasp, and she started moaning when he began to move his organ up and down inside of her, sending her hot cunt into wave after wave of orgasm.

12