Submission

Story Info
Widow discovers a new lifestyle.
3.4k words
4.18
150.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katt
katt
429 Followers

Just when I thought my life was perfect everything fell apart.

My name is Jane. I am 25, blond and a widow. I had left school with no qualifications and moved into a dead end job in a clothes shop. I had been there for nearly 2 years when Paul had walked through the door. He was not Mr universe but had a wicked sense of humour. He wanted to buy a birthday for his mother. One thing led to another, we dated and much to his Mothers disapproval we married on my 22nd Birthday.

I was an only child, my parents had both died whist I was a teenager leaving nothing but some fond memories of family life and £2,000 in the bank. Paul’s mother did not feel a shop girl was good enough for her son and refused to have anything to do with our wedding. Paul was still establishing himself as a trainee Accountant which meant he worked long hours for little money. We rented a flat and apart from my inheritance had no savings. It was logical we used my £2,000 to pay for a modest wedding and even more modest honeymoon weekend.

We had no money but we were happy. After much discussion we had agreed I should give up work and go back to college to improve my future job prospects and myself. I attended a college, which catered for both teenage and mature students for 6 months when disaster struck. Paul was knocked down one evening by a hit and run driver and died before I could get to the hospital. His funeral was a sad affair. I had no living relatives and no close friends. A few of Pauls work colleagues turned up, as did Paul’s parents. His mother made it clear she felt I had taken her son from her and not to bother making contact with them again.

What was I to do, little money in the bank, the rent due and the flat lease due to come up for renewal in a few weeks, no friends or family that I could turn to and no qualifications apart for shop work which held no appeal.

Next day my Landlord stopped me as I was leaving my flat. He said he was sorry to learn of my bereavement but he had sold the block for redevelopment and would not be renewing my lease. If I could find new accommodation in the next 7 days he offered to let me of the outstanding rent – fat chance I thought. So I went to college, more to keep occupied rather than feeling in the mood for learning. As I entered I saw a group of Nigerian lads who had regularly eyed me up over the last few months but knowing I was a married woman had kept their distance. James, one of the Lads left the group and came over to me. Sorry to here about your misfortune he said, how are you managing? Not very well I replied, no money no prospects and shortly nowhere to live I guess life is not looking very good at present. He thought for a moment and then said, my brother Raul is looking for an assistant at the moment, college ends for the summer next week and he might take you on if I give him the word. He would also probably let you stay with him. It would give you nearly 3 months to see if you could make the grade and impress Raul and also put some money in the bank. If it does not work out you can either return to college for the autumn term or move on to another job. It would also give you time to sort out your life.

For the first time in two weeks my spirits soared. You do that for me, but why, you hardly know me. Paul smiled I never said there was not a price. Raul will want to see what he is buying. My recommendation to him will be to take you out for a hot date; it will be up to you give a good impression. To put it bluntly he will expect a slut not a convent girl. I can’t promise my brother will take you on but I have a feeling you will be OK. I gasped, but I only yesterday cremated my husband, how can I think about another man at this time. I know he replied but life goes on and sentiment does not pay the bills. Make your mind up, my class starts in a few minutes, I will be back here at Midday, think about it. If your answer is yes then I want you here waiting and asking me for a date with Raul and to stay the night with him. If you’re not here then fine and I not trouble you again. With that he was gone.

My mind was in torment, what should I do, how could I betray my late husband but on the other hand how was I going to pay the bills and where would I live. I went to the cafeteria for a coffee. Looking through the paper at the paltry choice of current vacancies and the high cost of properties available to rent finally made up my mind. At midday I was back at the college entrance waiting as James strolled out. Hi Jane he said as if we had not spoken earlier, are you waiting for me. Yes I replied would Raul take me out on a date. Questioningly he looked at me, is that all? Will Raul take me out on a date and then spend the night with me. Come come Jane I think you can do better than that. Put some passion into what you are saying. Blushing I said, Darling I would love you to arrange for Raul to take me out for a hot date, then come back to my flat and fuck my cunt senseless. I felt so humiliated making the statement but I was also aware of how wet I had become between my legs. Why was acting in a submissive and humiliating manner such a turn on? Good girl he said, go home and get ready. Raul will pick you up at seven, and remember, dress hot for a hot date. So that I knew whom to expect Paul gave me a photo of his brother.

One the way home I nearly persuaded myself the idea of a date was wrong. I knew nothing about Raul, who was he how old was he. I did not even know where he lived. Thinking about that, how did he know where I lived?

I kept looking at the photo, by the time I reached home; my thoughts had turned to his muscular strong black body. How could I resist. I showered and then spent more time than usual doing my hair and makeup. I put on a skimpy white thong and matching bra. The contrast of black and white was really turning me on. A white T-shirt and skirt finished the ensemble. I sat waiting for 7 o clock. Perhaps he would not turn up; perhaps he was just leading me on, Perhaps Raul did not have a job then what would I do. By 7.30 when the door rang I was a nervures wreck. I rushed to the front door opening it to Raul. In relief I flung my arms round him and said, I thought you were not coming. He laughed, not till later. Entering the flat he moved his hands from my waist to caress my bottom, my arms were still wrapped round his neck, I berried my head in his chest to stifle my moans of passion. He then moved his left hand under my t-shirt and caressed my breast. My body betrayed me. How could I resist him anything. Looking at me he said, I have booked a table at a local restaurant called Marcos. I gasped but that’s where my husband and I used to go regularly. They know me. He laughed; well tonight they will see you with your new black stud. Each step to the restaurant made me dread more and more the evening to come. Upon entering, James in a load voice said I have a table booked for myself and my girlfriend Mrs Williams. I cringed as he used my married name and made it obvious he was now the man in my life.

We sat in a corner and eat an excellently cooked meal yet I could only pick at the food. I found myself answering all his questions but getting very little information back. All I established was he own a loft flat in Docklands and ran an electronics consultancy. He did employ a small number of specialists who mainly worked at his client’s workplace. He was 32 and single. He then started to tell me what his expectations were. Jane I expect to always be in charge and in control. This applies to both my business and personal life. Paul has told me all about you and I am prepared to give you a chance however you need to understand what is required by me. From this point forward I will be the focus of your life, what has happened in the past is not of interest or importance. I expect complete loyalty and obedience in everything. Do you understand? Yes I whispered. Why was this dialogue with someone I had never met before making me so wet and horny?

After we had finished our meal Raul said I think you need to go to the Bathroom. I am fine I replied. No you don’t understand he retorted. You need to go to the bathroom to remove your bra. I want to see your tits swinging freely under your t-shirt when you return. You will then place your bra on the table and tell me how you can’t wait for me to take you home to bed.

I should have refused and just walked out but I could not find the strength to object. Head lowered I did as he asked. As I walked back across the dining room I knew all eyes watched my bouncing breasts. I was aroused and my nipples stood out like bullets, I might as well been topless. Upon reaching the table I took James hand and said, darling please take me home to bed, I need you now. How can a gentleman refuse he replied. On the way out Marco the owner of the restaurant was by the door. Good to see you again Mrs Williams, I see you have got over your loss. I look forward to seeing you and your boyfriend again in the future. I went bright red and felt myself go wet with the humiliation.

As soon as we were in my flat Raul commanded me to strip. I peeled off my t shirt dropped my skirt and stood in just my white thong. Keep going he said. I lowered the last piece of clothing and kicked them to one side. Spread your legs and hands behind your neck. I quickly adopted what seemed a most humiliating pose. Now said Raul, tell me what you want. Please make love to me I whispered. Not good enough remember your conversation with my brother. Try again; I thought how to phrase it in the most humiliating manner. Please Sir let me suck your lovely black prick, then please slide it into my wet slutty cunt, fuck me till you shoot your spunk into me but please make me cum. He then rubbed his finger along my slit, you are sopping wet, does this turn you on. Yes I muttered I have realised today I need a strong man to control me. My husband was a lovely man but never took charge in the bedroom.

On my former matrimonial bed I enjoyed the most magnificent sex ever. I sucked Raul till he shot his load into my mouth; he then took me in both of my other two holes totally mastering me. Throughout I kept telling him how wonderful he was and how I wanted him to use me as his slut. Eventually we fell asleep from sexual exhaustion.

Next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee and an empty bed. James came in, come on sleepy head you need to be up and dressed. We need to get your life sorted out. Go and shower and I will sort out some clothes for you to wear. Upon my return I found my only smart suit hanging on the wardrobe. This comprised a jacket with one large centre button. The skirt was tight and the hem was about 2 inches above my knee. White thigh highs and a pair of red High heels were also on the bed. James walked back in, I said darling you forgot underwear. No I did not, he replied I want you to know how naked you are, how available. I have high standards. Being dressed but available will be one of those.

Once I was dressed and had finished my makeup I went to put on Jewellery. No Jane he said, not today. I have arranged several appointments at the end of which you will start to look like the woman I want you to be. You will be wearing jewellery of my choice by the end of the day. Some you will be able to take off but some will be permanently on your body. Does that scare you? Yes I replied but I do want to please you. Fine then we will go but first I want a sign of your submission to me. I see you are still wearing your wedding and engagement rings, take them off, I want you to present them to me as a sign I am now your life. I looked sadly at my hand for several seconds then with out further thought took of my rings. I gave them to Raul saying these are for you, do with them as you wish, I long to wear rings and any other jewellery as a sign of belonging to you.

We set off to a seedy part of town; during the drive Raul stroked my leg pushing my skirt up until it was bunched around my waist. I became more and more excited hitting several mini orgasms but still feeling totally unsatisfied when we drew up by a none descript building in a side street. We got out and Raul pressed the entryphone, we were quickly admitted and walked up the stairs to the first floor. At the top of the stairs an attractive coffee colour girl met us. Hi my name is Victoria, come with me, Raul said Veronica is my sister and is a qualified beautician and hairdresser she knows what I want, go with her and do everything she says I will be back later to pick you up. She ushered me into a large corner room. First I am going to style your hair, take off your clothes so they do not get mussed up. I quickly slipped out of my suit and undies. Looking round I could not see a smock to put on. When I ask Veronica she smiled, don’t worry, there is no one else here, come and sit down. Hesitantly I moved to the black leather chair she indicated. I gasped as my bottom made contact with the leather seat. I started to relax as Veronica worked on my hair and at the end had to admit it made me look a lot younger. I was bright blond with a short spiky hairstyle, which was cut short at the sides and back totally exposing my ears. Before we work on your makeup, we need to make some of your features more prominent. She then tipped the chair back so that I was reclining at 45 degrees. Raul wants your sex denude of hair, this will hurt but once done you will be permanently bare of any hair between your legs. No I exclaimed I could never do anything so slutty. She looked at me; dear you have two choices, do what Raul wants or leave now and sort out your financial problems yourself. Put that way I had little choice. Slowly I spread my legs opening my most private parts to Veronica and her electrolysis gun.

She was right, it did hurt and felt very sore by the time she finished. She then massaged the area with fragranced oils. I had never been intimate with a woman before but found myself starting to respond to her fingers. When she caressed my clit I moan in arousal and when she slipped two fingers into my cunt I arched my back to give her easy access. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I responded and soon we were in a passionate French kiss as I hit the peak of my orgasm. Time to return the favour she said. I slipped to the floor as she lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side. At first I tentatively nibbled her clit then licked her pussy before pushing my tongue inside her. She rubbed her cunt juice over my face as she achieved her satisfaction. Smiling at me she said, that was a lovely distraction pet but we need to get finished before Raul returns. She took my hand saying Come with me.

We went into the adjoining room. The centrepiece looked like a doctors examination bed. Lay down I was told. Raul told you he wanted to see you marked. I am going to pierce you to enhance your body. With that she took a piercing gun and quickly double pierced each of my nipples inserting a bar in one hole and a two-inch ring in the other. She then added two more piercing to each ear to compliment my existing single earring holes. She place rings in each hole the largest rings almost touching my shoulder. She the pierced the top of one ear fixing a little tag which had the word Raul’s engraved on it.

By the time Raul collected me Veronica had fixed my makeup and I looked a classy slut. We returned to my flat, tomorrow you will move to my apartment. Veronica will come to help you pack appropriate clothes for your new role. Any gaps in your wardrobe we will purchase in the coming weeks. In the meantime we are going to party tonight. I want to show you off to my friends so dress bold and dirty. With that he was gone. I looked through my wardrobe, to be honest I had little that fitted the bill but then ideas came into my head.

When Raul returned I was ready waiting for him. Wow he said which was probably as near as I was likely to get to a complement. I had on a long pale pink silk tunic; I originally had worn it over a white slip. It was thin and in normal light hide what was beneath. The top was of a toga style across one shoulder held together with an ornate broach. The other shoulder was bare. The top was scalloped and hung loosely at the side. Lifting my arms slightly, from the side my breasts and nipple piercing were clearly visible. As I crossed the room it was evident my gown was split from waist to floor leaving my denude sex available for anyone to see. I then stood in front of a table lamp. The backlight made every thing visible. You like I asked. Very much he replied, I think you and I have a future. As we were about to leave he said. I nearly forgot, from his pocket he took a small jewellers box. Opening it he took out a black ring. Slipping it on my wedding finger he said, this is to signify you are black owned by me. You are mine for as long as you wear this. Looking at my hand I thought how my life had changed so much in the last few days. Was this the way I wanted it to go forward? How conventional was my life going to be from now and did I really want this merry go round to stop. I kissed Raul on the lips saying thank you Raul it is lovely.

katt
katt
429 Followers