Submission

Story Info
She faces her ultimate nightmare with obedience.
6.3k words
4.17
54.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I met during early autumn of 2001, both of us prowling around the Internet chat-rooms, and being at the right place at the right time. In the way of Internet friendships, we grew intimately intense in a very short period. He knew right away we were meant for each other, but it took me a little while longer, about three days to be exact.

Within a week of that chance meeting, following many hours of discussion, we began to make plans for our future together in a D/s relationship. At the time, we had no idea where we might be going with this, but falling in love we started to build an on-line relationship. Now, six months on, we were living together, spending our time between Beijing, his flat in London and some with my family.

Richard, the Man I had come to love so desperately, the man who held my heart close to his own, and my libido in his hands, my loving and caring Master, (whom I sometimes referred to as: 'my hottie Dom,') this because he was so sexually inclined. This night he had planned a party for the purpose of introducing me to some of his friends. Four couples had been invited, all of them members of Richard's fetish club. Together, we had prepared the flat, cleaning and dusting, and rearranging our small flat to accommodate ten people, we thought it might be a tight squeeze, but it turned out to be okay.

As Richard had arranged small vases of deep red roses and rose scented candles, I had spent the morning in the kitchen, baking fresh bread, grilling chicken, preparing salad and my very own dressing, and a lovely eight layer fruit parfait.

I was very pleased with the way the food turned out, and the flat, though modest, was shining, clean and scented throughout by the flowers and candles.

Richard had stocked the bar and a quick appraisal revealed several bottles of my favourite Australian Merlot! I vowed to have a glass of that in my hand long before the first guest arrived.

I had just finished my hair and makeup when He entered the bathroom and standing behind me gazed at our reflection in the mirror. His arms encircled my waist and laying his head on my shoulder, he spoke to our reflections "Now isn't this a pretty picture? Richard and his erotic One?" My heart melted, always surprised by this man's sensitivity, he knows just the thing to say.

I smiled at the reflection and turned to face him, looking into his eyes and sighing with the contentment of the moment. Chuckling, He reached down to give my butt a fond squeeze, followed by a brisk swat. "Now my erotic One, let's go see what is in the wardrobe for you to wear tonight." Furrowing my brow, I followed him into our bedroom wondering why he had taken a sudden interest in my clothing tonight. Entering our walk-in, he flipped easily through my many dresses, but his examination was thorough.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he turned holding a new lavender silk dress, the neckline slashed very deeply to the waist. "This will suit admirably my love, but I want only your stockings on underneath; just the dress, stockings and sandals."

I changed into the clothing he had chosen, my Master having the right to choose what I wore, especially on a night like this, and our first evening entertaining. As I pulled on my thigh-high stockings, I caught him staring at me from the doorway. I straightened up, approaching him slowly, twirling on my toes giving him the full view, and lifting the hem to my waist. He saw that I had followed his instructions to the letter, my shaven pussy beautifully exposed. "Come," he said, beckoning me into the living room. He held two glass of wine ready for us and we sat together for a few minutes of togetherness before our guests were due to arrive.

"Darling I have some surprises planned for you this evening." Immediately my heart began to pound! "Do you trust me Beloved?" He asked. I assured him of this and he continued, "Tonight I will test your devotion to me, your faith in me, and your obedience to me. It is my wish to see you pleasured, and if my friends ask permission to use you, I will grant it, do you understand?" I felt the blood draining from my face, as fear sunk its fangs into my gut. "Master no, I cannot!" Immediately his face became darker, the jaw set and momentarily his eyes blazed. He rose from the sofa to tower over me. "I am not asking your permission my erotic One, however we shall discuss the activities so that you will know what I expect from you, I assure you that the pleasure will be all yours."

He crossed the room to a cupboard and returning with his riding crop, the symbol of his authority, he held it before me and I held my tongue. He has never had to punish me and I am loath to feel it used for that purpose. Pacing the room he looked directly at me as he spoke. "There will be 8 men and women here shortly and I know that you will attend to them as a good hostess should. You have prepared an excellent buffet of which you should be justly proud and I will tend bar."

"All that you need to do is greet each couple, take their coats and lead them to the bar. When our guests have arrived, I shall introduce you to the group as my erotic One. I want to see a curtsey to me, and then to the group and a smile lighting your face the whole time. Do you follow me so far darling?" He asked.

I nodded in agreement, still not trusting my words and he continued. "I will be playing some of the music you love to dance to, and I expect to see you dancing for your own enjoyment, just as you would do it for me. You should invite the other subbies to join with you. Thus allowing me the time to visit with my Dom friends and all of us time to enjoy the beauty of our women as they dance." I smiled at him; my Master knows how much I love to dance.

"At some point, I will come to you and hold my hand out to you. Take it and follow without a word. Not one word, you understand. I will tell you to lie on the coffee table, and you are to lie on your stomach with your knees resting on the floor either side of the table legs. I am then going to bind your knees to the legs of the table, and you will extend your body out as far as you can, reaching your arms up to grasp the end of the table. I will tie your wrists to the opposite end. You are to lay perfectly still and absolutely quiet. You may moan and whimper, but if I hear a single word, I shall gag you immediately."

"At no point will I leave your side my erotic One, my darling, you are my most precious treasure and you have my word that no harm will befall you. Listen to my voice and obey my every command. Anyone that wishes to use you will ask my permission."

"Now, do you have questions? Do you understand exactly what is expected of you?" He slapped the crop against his open palm, and gulping air, I nodded, eyes riveted on the crop in His hands. "Master please don't allow anyone to discipline me, I know they are your friends but I do not know them and fear discipline at the hands of a stranger."

"That is fine darling; I will take care of any discipline that is warranted. However, you will be used repeatedly for my pleasure. I would love you to enjoy it too, the strange hands and tongues and cocks sliding in and out of your body, caressing and fondling you, but if you can't, well it is no matter, because I shall enjoy seeing you being used by my friends. However, I am certain that you will enjoy it also."

We were unable to talk any more but I got the gist of it, and knew that I would do whatever my Master wished of me. At that moment the bell rang and glancing at his face, I hurriedly finished the wine and opened the door to the first of our guests. Standing before me were a couple in their early forties, I noticed that he was masked. Opening the door wide I cast my eyes down as I had been taught, sweeping my arm in a friendly and welcoming gesture. "Welcome to our home, I am Master Richards erotic One. May I take your coats please?" They smiled at me and the man spoke as he handed me his cloak followed by his subbies coat that he took from her milk white shoulders.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you; your Master has been banging on about you and your beauty for months. I am David and this is my wife and submissive, jasmine." I took the coats from him and returned her smile while avoiding eye contact with her Master.

They followed me to the bar where Richard awaited them, and I took their coats into our bedroom as the bell sounded again. Taking a deep breath, I hurried to open the door to the next arrivals.

There were four people waiting in the hallway, the Dom's similarly masked. Ushering them in I went through the formalities, meeting Frederic and rosa, then James and lily. As I led them to the others, the bell sounded again. Smiling at the group, as I headed back, suddenly realising that my nerves had begun to settle somewhat. I couldn't be sure if it was because everyone was so nice, or if the wine had got to work on me, but I was grateful that I could at last relax.

The last couple entered and I heard the others call out "Albert, and anna" behind me. Smiling I took their coats and then returned to the group.

Well that was the easy part! Keeping the smile on my face was no chore, I had become relaxed and genuinely happy, going behind the bar to assist Richard and listen in on the conversation. Richard looked at me, giving me a cheeky wink.

"Do you need any help Master?" I asked.

"No I have everything under control, but a little kiss wouldn't go amiss." Delighted, I dipped my head intending to give him just a peck, but felt his hands in my hair, and Oh, what a surprise, his tongue slid across my lips parting them easily and it turned into a very passionate kiss. As I stood there, I become conscious of all of his friends watching us, and a blush spread from my face down to my neck.

Richard, seeing my reaction threw back his head laughing. The women were giggling and the men looked very amused as well. I saw the humour myself and unable to suppress my own laughter joined in with them. The ice was broken and everyone started talking at once.

Jasmine and anna come over to me and taking my hands led me to the sofa. I glanced back to see Richard talking to Albert, both of them watching us. Lily and rosa quickly joined us. "Erotic One, we are all so happy for Master Richard now that he has found you. He has been searching for his One for many years, never finding exactly what he wished for until now." Her words made me feel so good, and so accepted!

The girls then began discussing an upcoming fetish event that was being held in London and I listened with interest.

From the corner of my eye, I continued to keep watching my Master and saw him go and put on a CD. Now my ears were straining, waiting to see what he had chosen. Aaaah, he had selected Stevie Ray Vaughn, one of my favourites. I asked the women if they wanted to dance and we all kicked off our shoes moving to the centre of the living room to form a circle so that all five of us appeared to be dancing together.

Richard brought me a glass of wine, smiling His approval. Yes, ok, this is easy too. The wine begins to spread a glow over us all, and as we are all laughing and squealing, I become aware that rosa was pressing against me, indicating that she wanted a slow dance.

I was delighted; she is a little taller than I am and wore a gold-coloured Paisley gent's waistcoat and matching gold lame short skirt that buttoned up the front.

It was obvious that she wore nothing under the vest and I also knew that subbies never wear panties when out with their Masters. Being in her arms I felt quite comfortable, and as I thought of her near nakedness I began to feel my pussy throb a little and knew that I was turning myself on.

I had been with other women before, but very few had the ability to make me start to want them, but rosa was definitely one of those few. She smelled so good and looked so lovely that when she kissed me I offered no resistance at all. Wow, but her kiss was so sexy, soft lips and a gently probing tongue made me want to melt in her arms as she pulled my lower lip between her teeth to suck upon. I felt my nipples begin to grow erect for her, rosa was sure to have felt them pushing into her.

She looked down to see me blushing a little for her to see my obvious desire. Undoing a couple of buttons on her vest she took my hand slipping it through the gap and over her right breast and I felt the stiff rigidity of her own nipple under my fingers. My arousal took hold immediately and I looked around for my Master.

All five men were standing at the bar, watching us dancing, kissing and playing with each other in the centre of the room. Now and then one would make some comment to the rest, but they seemed perfectly content to gaze upon us gyrating and undulating women giving each other a little pleasure.

I wondered if this was all part of my Master's plan, to warm me up before the event. Had rosa been chosen for this task or did she genuinely want my body? In all, I didn't really care, I was enjoying her touch and the feel of her skin to the full and that the others were watching didn't bother me at all.

I guessed that the excellent wine had made sure that I would be relaxed. Richard saw my eyes on him, and nodded his head, silently sending His approval for my play with rosa, I felt a flush go through me, a flush of love for him and of desire for the lovely rosa. Her breast felt so strange to me, so much smaller than my own, the nipples tiny in comparison but very hard. "Do you like my titties sis?" she asked of me. I could only nod in answer, my voice being lost somewhere. She slipped her hands onto my breasts and began massaging and kneading them, pulling hard on the erect nipples and slipping the sides of my dress to the outside to expose them for all to see.

I felt the flame of desire burst into a blaze, my eyes closed and my head fell back as desire overtook me. Her hot mouth closed over my hard nipple, sucking voraciously and she tugged it with her teeth, squeezing it, chewing slightly, I felt my nipple tighten and elongate as lust for her and what she was doing to me took over completely.

I felt a hand stroking my cheek and knowing my Master's touch opened my eyes to find him smiling at me. "It is time my little One," he said and proffered his hand. Reality came rushing back to me and I felt a short stab of panic, I hesitated for only a split second before taking it.

Telling everyone to sit down, my Master led me to the centre of the room. Dropping my hand, he then pushed the coffee table to the middle as the couples paired off and surrounded us. Taking my hand once again, he drew me to him circling my torso with both arms to indicate that I did indeed belong to him.

"Brothers and subbies," He said, in a calm and clear masterful voice, "it is a great honour for me to present my One, my love and my life, my erotic One, my wonderful submissive." With that, he let go of me and smiling at him, I dipped low in a curtsey, the neckline falling open to allow yet another view of my bountiful breasts. I stood and turned to the group, repeating my curtsey. Rising I kept my eyes on the floor, I did not want to see what was about to happen.

Already I had begun to feel shame, shame at my own wanton cravings, even though Richard has told me this evening will be something to be proud of and remembered, my first public display and the first time that I will have ever been offered to another.

Leading me to the end of the table, he turned me to face it and the gathering of his friends; and with my back to him, he undid the halter of my dress. "Kneel my erotic One, you know what you must do," he said as the dress fell in a pool around my feet.

I complied; having spent many months getting into shape I was rightfully proud of my body. "Now slide yourself onto the table," he commanded. I lay down on my stomach, spreading my legs wide and stretching my knees to the outside of the table legs. I blushed furiously knowing that everyone in the room would be able to view my most intimate and very wet places. Richard ran his hands over my ass gently, and the tension that I could feel in my back eased up. He tied my knees directly to the outside of the table legs, tightening the ropes; thereby making it impossible for me to move them. Walking around the low table to the other end and into my line of sight, he held his hands out to me. Raising my head I looked into my Master's eyes, seeing nothing but pride and immense pleasure there, I immediately felt pride in myself that I had been able to do this for him.

The end result is of course sex, but for me, as it is for him, it means so much more. He took both my hands and somewhat roughly pulled me up the table until I was fully stretched out but very uncomfortable. Slipping the leather restraint cuffs on he locked them into place before passing a length of rope through each ring on the cuffs and tying down my wrists to the other table legs.

He came around to my side and removed the crop from its holder at his side. Bending to my ear, he said in a low voice, "there is one small matter to be attended to before I turn the pack loose on you, do you know what it is my darling? you may speak to answer this question."

"Yes Master," I replied, my voice low "I shouldn't have raised my voice to you earlier, I am sorry that I did and crave your indulgence, knowing that I deserve to be punished." This latter being said in a whimper.

"Indeed my beautiful One, but I feel a little discipline is not out of order, to reinforce what you already know in your heart was not only wrong, but a serious breach of discipline. Six stripes from the Biter and all will be forgiven my precious darling."

His hand caressed my cheek briefly then swiftly he rose to deliver the first stripe. I heard the whistle as the crop descended to administer the first stinging strike against the soft tender flesh of my ass, and muscles tightened against it in reflex. Five more times he brought the crop down, for the first time ever in punishment, and harder than at any other time.

The pain was too much for me as I felt my skin become red hot with searing flashes of deep pain, I began to whimper, the tears spilling unchecked from my eyes. I did feel remorse and regret for speaking to him so crossly, and I will always remember the feeling of disappointing the One who loves me so dearly. At last it is over and as I lay sobbing I feel my Masters hands on me, firstly swabbing the torn flesh with salt water and then with ice to close the pores. Thus guarding against possible infection from any lurking bacteria that might find my flesh a tasty morsel. Within minutes, my tender cheeks were feeling much cooler, my tears stopped and my sobs had quieted. Then he was kneeling next to me, stroking my hair, and calming me, whispering over and over "My baby, my good girl, how great is my love for you."

I smiled up at Him, knowing in my heart that penance had been paid, and I was indeed forgiven. He then stood and said loudly to all in the room. "You have seen me apply salt water and ice to my darlings butt, should any of you subbies ever leave your present Master's, be sure to teach new Master's or Mistresses why I have done this, and that they should also do it for you." In a louder voice, he said, "Now my darling, the girls are eager to get their hands on you. I have given them permission and encouragement to arouse you, to make your pussy drip with your passion."

My Master spread his arms wide, inviting the girls to come to me; it was then that I felt many hands touching me simultaneously. Both jasmine and rosa came around so that I could see them, both of them naked and flushed with excitement I could see the fresh dew seeping from rosa's now swollen pudenda. Both she and jasmine had very small breasts and seeing them, I wanted to suckle rosa's tiny pink nipples.

12