Submission!

Story Info
A short tale of abduction and submission
775 words
3.33
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blurred vision slowly became fixed as she regained consciousness, head pounding. She felt the hard stone beneath her and attempted to move, but realized her hands were bound. She cried out as she tried to move and the ropes cut further into her wrists. She felt the coarse material that shielded her eyes from sight. She was left only with the sense of sound. Gripped by fear, she lay motionless.

Her breathing quickened as she heard the sound of footsteps, each one resonating fear as they came closer and the creaking of the door caused blood to course through her veins. The blind fold was roughly removed, and she faced her captors: two figures, whose identities were hidden by black and red Venetian masks. She tried to scream, but omitted no sound, staring on with dilated pupils. How did she get there? How long had she been there?

Nor did she scream when her bound feet were untied, and she felt the cold, steel blade pressed close to her skin, trailing down to tear the clothes from her back. She stared down at her naked breasts, exposed in the firelight: her mind awash with humiliation. There were no reactions from the two masked figures, who in a trance-like state encircled her. They were underground, in what appeared to be a dungeon, amidst stifling heat and amplified breathing.

She finally felt a flicker of movement return to her, enough to turn to take in her surroundings. There in front of her was a contraption made up of a series of chain and leather pulleys, suspended from the ceiling on large hooks was what looked like a medieval device for torture.

She felt gloved hands slowly moving up her back, before roughly grabbing her shoulders and ushering her to move forwards. Each step felt like an eternity. She was finally lifted off her feet by the two figures and her feet were strapped into the device. She listened to the slow rhythmic grinding and felt the blood rushing to her head as she was suspended like cattle for slaughter - immobile.

An uncomfortable silence reigned. She entered a state of panic and shock as the figures moved out of her peripheral vision. She felt their presence behind her and began to wriggle helplessly, trying to escape, forcing sounds through the gag that was forced into her mouth. Her eyes grew wide with fear as a sudden crack rent the air: the sound of a whip. Silence again, then footsteps echoing closer.

The figure brought the whip down hard, leaving a deep groove where it had crossed her lower back and buttocks. She felt the ripples of pain shake her whole being as she gripped onto the leather gag with clenched teeth. Then came the immediate second only working to intensify the pain, slashing her back with vigor. As the third came and the fourth she entered a euphoric state of passivity: submissive, dominated. Pain gradually transformed to pleasure as she gave in to the forbidden act. The two figures, neither man nor woman, had complete ownership of her. Her eyes became glazed and her pussy became engorged and wet.

She did not flinch when the blade of the knife slowly trailed over her breasts and upwards towards her pussy, pressed hard against her skin. With a swift motion, she was cut down from the shackles that had held her. She was led over to a large dining table. Close to the figures, she could hear quickened breathing, as though they were in a state of arousal.

As one of the figures pinned her down on the table, applying pressure to her upper body, the other figure forced open her legs. She lay trance-like: expectant, as the figure moved over her, breathing heavily. She could feel it's warmth between her legs hovering within inches of her throbbing clitoris as it grew harder still and began to ache for sexual pleasure. The figures breathing grew harder still, and she could feel it on her breasts as it forced into her soaked pussy and her ache was satisfied.

She could feel every inch of it and every slight movement as it moved inside her, fucking her deeply, making her throw her head back and arch her back as she pushed against the restraint from the other figure. The other figure rewarded her by caressing her swollen breasts and rubbing her clitoris. She felt the pleasure building up, she could only succumb as the inevitable climax came. She arched her back and shivered as her pussy clamped around it, which only made the figure fuck her harder, prolonging her pleasure.