Submission and Sacrifice

Story Info
Adjustment is everything to sustain a relationship
1.6k words
2.43
9.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Submission and sacrifice. The Name of the Game.

I was missing Danny dreadfully. It is hard, especially at Christmas time suffering the trauma of someone that is so dear, having left you.

How will I survive Christmas? I do not know. I feel so lonely and depressed. Danny is the only guy who can do it for me, who can change me from bad Karma to good. And it is not just the sex although that was a very big thing in our relationship. It was also the feeling of belonging and being everything for him that he wanted of me.

I remember how he loved me last Christmas How we dabbled in the thrill and joy of sexual foreplay. He'd have me dip his masterpiece ( as I called it) in a glass of Advocaat, or cherry wine and a host of other delightful flavors and suck of the flavors, which combined with his own, made for a delightful beverage.

It is just those little things I miss and the variations he always liked to play the sex theme, like he'd smother me in brandy sauce after the Christmas pudding and lick it off. It was really kinky but I loved it. It was just so nice to see him enjoy me like that and vice versa.

"I miss you Danny Barker so please come back and do the business for me. I will even go so far as to do the golden rain thing with you, that is how I feel and I do wonder if that is why you dumped me, because I could not adapt to your variations on a theme, how you wanted to strap me up and beat me with a gag in my mouth, how you wanted to spank me incessantly over your knee. And then hammer me when my butt was so sore. Okay, so you massaged loads of stimulating and soothing coconut oil into me beforehand, but each tine you thrust against my butt is made me cringe. But I put up with it because I wanted to please you.

"You know I was willing to go so far but when the situation got out of hand I became concerned that you would not know when to stop.

"Well perhaps I should have, perhaps that is what relationships are all about, trust and being honest with each other.

"I am willing to give us another try just for the feel of your warm sufficiency - I miss that so very much, more than you could ever imagine. I dream of it and still bear the imagery in my mind. I often look at the video we shot for personal viewing of those wonderful beautiful scenes with you deep in my mouth, and you deep into me. I see to myself as I view them and watch the absolute joy and satisfaction as you spunk so strong into my mouth, and across my face. And how I respond to that and the beautiful way you initiate your masterpiece into me doggy fashion, and how I respond helping you to gain a good erection and a deep penetration so that we can both enjoy the sensation of something that only we can do exclusively for each other.

"Danny, I am willing to do the golden rain thing or whatever, because I must regain my trust in you. I shall close my eyes and make myself enjoy what you want of me no matter how repulsive it may initially seem to me. But I did wee into your underpants and massage you over your pants as you said you would like. The last time you had me suck you as you held it out and stretched it back and I smelt you,. It was not a good incentive then to suck you and, as you know, it took me time.

But given that time because you were so considerate, content to have me wank you off instead, I got around to it. And the first time, when I closed my eyes and tasted you, the smell, the taste aroused me significantly to let you fuck me for the first time, the rest is history - but I don't want you to be history Danny. So please come back to me and I promise I will do anything you want me to do,. Because I love you so much..

"It is hard to explain how gutted and lost I feel without you. You became a big part in my life. Perhaps I took you too much for granted. Like when I helped myself to your masterpiece. You always said just how much you like that. And Danny, it is a masterpiece. I miss that so much too, the smell and taste of freshly massaged cock is something special to behold. I do love to wank you so very much, to tease and cradle your gorgeous full balls. I miss how you tease my anus with your fingers when I suck you. I love how you suck and lick me there, It gives me a whole new feeling and sensation which makes it crave for your presence inside. Your nice big fat masterpiece working into me like it does and pausing occasionally to let us both enjoy the throb of sex.

"Don't you see Danny how much I miss you? I never get a text reply lately since you dumped me so I thought I would try emailing you, and hope you still have the same email address.

"Remember the times we used to email and skype before we met properly. How you told me just what you would like to do with me and to me when I pranced around in my nothing's and showed you my hind for the first time, and all the rest too. The way you used to want me; to finger and stretch my ass cheeks apart, and even sometimes slap myself? It was all very kinky stuff that I had never ever done before, but you changed all that and made me realize just how gay I was and what it was I really needed. And that of course was you.

"And it is still; very, much you. I love you Danny. Please come back to me and I will be your toe rag or anything you want me to be, and yes I will even drink your pee. Because it is all part of you that is why and perhaps I have realised that more than ever before since you dumped me for that Irish guy.

"I wonder if he pleases you as much as I did. I have tried another - in an effort to forget you and release the pain. But he could never come up to your standard. It was always a quickie he wanted and you know how much I adore foreplay.

"You know how I love to tease and manipulate your masterpiece until you crave my fuck, then teasing you I pretend to prepare for you, whichever way you want me and then I veer back just as you are ready to go in. Then how you become agitated and begin to spank me across the edge of the bed, until I submit. But you spank me more soundly after the fuck which you like to do.

"Remember the time you worked a mars bar inside me, and how you chewed it out. And how it was all so very sticky, and how you washed my hole afterwards? That was nice too and it was worth pleasing you in tight jeans, tight enough to stretch my cheeks wide apart so you could have fun sniffing me between, that was before another spanking, which you especially like to do over my jeans.

"I went with that although it stung like hell. But now I will let you go further and use the cane or whatever on me to gain gratification of those deep set wan tings of yours. I have come to accept that if that is the money way I can keep you then I must submit. I am willing to be your servant boy Danny and promise I will reach your standards and be submissive to your wants at all times. I am prepared for that now. I even spank myself with a head brush which really stings. I lean over the edge of a chair and arrange a mirror so I can see. It is crazy but now I am into the spanking scene and find my own ass very tempting.

"After all, you will know that is how I first realised my sexual leaning, when I used to experiment with myself, when I used to fuck myself with a screwdriver handle or anything that represented a penis. But it was a never the same as a real live penis. Like your masterpiece Danny. An I want that. I crave for it, you just know that.

"So please come back to me and let me prove myself I know I can do it and it wioo be so much fun to start anew don't you think?

"I remember how you really like to use dirty talk when we play. So I want to tell you how much I want to feel and suck you prick, to feel you real deep prick fuck my asshole out. And how after you have spunked, you wank me off too and then I spunk's and we do our sixty nine position and suck each other off simultaneously. And then the grand final when we french kiss each other still with our spunk in our mouths, and we share each other's love juice.

"Remember that Danny? I want to do all that again and more okay?

"So please reply huh. I am going right craving mad here."

Will there be a happy ending?

Watch this apace.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers