Submission as Her Sex Toy

Story Info
A man discovers his place in her world
1.2k words
4.1
25.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of the door opening, but the lights had already come up, so that I could see my Mistress Catherine walk in, carrying a tray with several bowls on it, wearing what could pass for a silk kimono. The stark difference in her looks from the night before, her auburn hair now flowing gently off her head, wrapped in a pony tail, and pulled to one side. Her round face smiling at me as she approached. Her bright blue eyes looking directly into my eyes, I was just drinking her in and wanting more. She smirked with one side of her mouth raised, as if she had something in mind.

Without saying anything, she sets the tray down, and she knelt beside it, and me. Reaching into one of the bowls for a piece of fruit. She raises it to her lips, and bites it in half, chewing lustfully, and enjoying the taste. She then offers me the other half, rubbing it to my lips, pulling it away as I try to put it into my mouth. For some reason, I extend my tongue in a gesture of asking, and she places it square in the middle. She then gently pushes my tongue back into my mouth, and I begin to savor the sweetness of pineapple.

She lifts another piece to my lips and I open my mouth, waiting until she places it inside, and then greedily chew it up, enjoying this wonderful watermelon. I notice that there is more on the tray than just the bowl of fruit, some yoghurt, and a little granola. But there is also a strange looking long black dildo-looking device, with a strap on one end. A little part of it extends past the strap.

She continues to feed me in silence, but each mouthful is greeted with loving desire, and offered with apparent pleasure. Sometimes she will raise a spoon to my mouth with either some yoghurt or granola. She took a piece of watermelon, and crushed it, draining its juices over my face. Occasionally, she will scrape the spoon across my lips as to remove some of the yoghurt that has deposited there. Once she took the spoon after scraping my lip, and placed it in her mouth.

Once she finished with feeding me, she kissed me with both hands wrapped on either side of my head. She took the dildo device, and wrapped the strap around the back of my head, and placed the short end against my lips, and into my mouth as I parted my lips. She then adjusted the strap so that it held it tight to my face, being forced to breath from my nose, I inhaled deeply, and then released a sigh of anticipation.

Mistress Catherine rises to her feet, and parts the front of the kimono, exposing her beautiful body. With her hands on each side of her hips, exposing her round, full breasts, her stomach with its small love handles, her neatly shaven pubic hairs forming a drop falling upward from her pussy. With one hand she caresses her opposite breast, and with her other, she parts her pussy lips so that I could almost see inside her.

She bends down and begins to suck on the other end of the dildo, all while placing her breast into my hand, which is bound to my leg at the wrists. My legs are still spread such that my ankles have a 2.5 foot shaft with straps at the ends holding each ankle. I am totally exposed and at her disposal. Her hand dropping down to stroke my awakening cock, from the balls up to the tip.

She then stands, drops the kimono to the floor, and stands naked in front of me. Her auburn hair flowing down to her breast, she removes the band holding it into a pony tail. She pushes all her hair forward over her head, and begins to caress my head with its length. She again starts to suck on the shaft hanging from my face, taking more of it into her mouth, while she gazes into my eyes. Our visual embrace holds me in rapture, and I can feel myself standing at attention, all while being tied such that I can not move.

Catherine, or as she demanded, Mistress Catherine, is now standing, with her pussy just in front of my face, stepping over my legs so that her feet are to either sides of my hips. She takes the dildo into her hand, and starts to rub it between her pussy lips, lingering at her clit. She steps back from me, in a hurried motion, and I wonder if she is planning to leave me like this, as she seems to be heading for the door. Instead, she picks up a pillow that was by the door, and returns. She pulls me away from the wall, and pushes the pillow behind my lower back. She then lifts the ankle restraint, and pulls my legs forward so that they are steady as I sit away from the wall.

She then remounts my face, this time, she immediately inserts the dildo into her pussy, and places both of her hands to either side of my head. Holding my head still, she slowly works the plastic penis into her pussy, each time going a bit deeper, until the whole thing is embedded in her folds. She now is using her hands to push and pull my head to move the cock in and out of her pussy. Her hips are also thrusting in a slow rhythmic dance. Each thrust brings her clit closer and closer to my nose, and it smells like heaven.

After about ten minutes of this, she begins to fuck my face with much more abandon, and I can hear her sighing and moaning in increasing levels. Once in a while, she would push her hips against me, so that her clit was now rubbing against my nose. This really appeared to excite her, as she would begin to flinch a bit, with her legs trembling a bit.

Suddenly, she stops, and dismounts me. She bends down to take the plastic into her mouth, and she begins to moan. This is the first sound she has made since coming into the room. Just as quickly, she remounts me, and continues to fuck my face even faster. She does this for about 5 minutes, with her hands clutching the back of my head, holding me steady. I feel her legs begin to shake a bit harder, and she is now rotating her hips, which is moving the dildo round and round in my mouth. Soon, she gives out a yell, and without warning she cums all over me, with waves of ejaculant springing from her penetrated pussy. Her juices are now covering my face. She begins to retract the penis from her pussy, and as it slides out, her legs would shake.

She takes the strap from my face, and scraping off some of the liquid still on me, she holds her fingers out for me to lick and suck. She then kisses me deeply, much more greedily than ever before. It seems to last forever. When she finishes, the only thing she says that morning was, "I taste great on your lips."

She then grabs the kimono, dildo, and rushes from the room. The door closes, and the lights go out. Here I sit wondering when she would return.