Submission Ch. 11

Story Info
Master takes Alanna to the locked room for pleasure.
2.5k words
4.72
79.9k
33

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

The day after Master punished Alanna for playing with herself, her life took on a new schedule. In the mornings and early afternoons she had a tutor named Ms. Bliss who came and taught her about Demagon's history and culture from their point of view, which was very different from the little she'd learned of them on Repiban, as well as technology, math, reading... really whatever Alanna expressed an interest in Ms. Bliss was willing to talk about and help her with. Learning how to use the computer that Master provided for her was a lot of fun, because Ms. Bliss taught her to look up information for herself. And there was a wealth of it. Alanna soaked up the knowledge like a sponge, finally able to indulge her curiosity in a way that Master approved of. And she began to suspect that he'd set her up, knowing what an energetic and curious person she was and leaving her with nothing to do. The fact that Ms. Bliss had shown up the day after Alanna had been punished was highly suspicious.

In the late afternoons she was given a "work-out" with weights and a machine for running with her brand new personal trainer Mrs. Price. It was hard work but it was fun too. Master said that it would increase her stamina, which would increase her pleasure.

And such pleasure! After her work-out, Master would usually be home and he would bath her before dinner. Then, as they ate, she would tell him about her day. Sometimes he would tell her a little bit about his work, although she didn't understand most of it. Just that he ran a company and told people what to do all day long. Which sounded right to her. After dinner he would take her up to the bedroom, tie her down to the bed, or with her hands behind her back and play with her, satisfying the deep need that he had awakened inside of her. Sometimes he would spank her, but for pleasure not for punishment. They didn't go to the locked room again. Finally she asked about it and he smiled at her, pleased. And promised that when he was home for the weekend, they'd return to it.

*****

Alanna felt like bouncing Saturday morning when Master told her they were going to the locked room. Even though she'd been punished in there, it had been incredible afterwards. And her Master took good care of her. When he put the blindfold over her eyes she wanted to protest, but she didn't. This time he made her walk to the room, following his lead, having to trust his words and his hand on her upper arm to lead her. It made her a little frightened, but mostly excited, and she didn't believe that Master would make her do anything too difficult.

Once they were in the room he led her about a dozen blind steps before picking her up and placing her on her back on something that felt firm but soft. She wriggled excitedly as he restrained her wrists above her head, and then wrapped a strap around her waist holding her down. Then her ankles were spread wide and locked into place, making her whimper with anticipation as juices flooded her center.

"Beautiful," David said as he smiled down at her, even though she couldn't see him. Alanna was completely restrained in front of him, on the special leather-covered table that he'd requisitioned to be able to put a woman in just this position. There was plenty of room to move around her body, the edge of her ass was right on the edge of the table, and he could stand between her legs and touch her wherever he desired. It was a perfect set up for pleasure or pain, or a complex mixing of the two. And Alanna had already shown how much she got off on having a serving of both.

He ran his hands up her legs, brushing over the shaved mound of her pussy, running them over her stomach and up to cup her breasts before skimming them along her collarbone and shoulders. The eager slave obligingly wiggled, trying to get him to touch more of her, but the strap around her waist kept her from being able to arch up against his touch and she groaned. David smiled. He knew how much she liked thrusting her breasts into his hands, but now she was denied even that movement, all of her sensations strictly under her control. But he wasn't punishing her, so he returned his hands to the creamy globes, cupping and stroking them, squeezing the way that he knew she liked.

As he caressed her breasts, he purposefully avoided touching her nipples, leaving Alanna moaning and panting, the hard buds aching for contact.

"Please Master," she cried out, her body twisting as she tried to get more contact.

"Hush," he admonished, slapping the side of her breast. Alanna groaned, the hard contact throbbing through her eager flesh, the soft globe bobbling on her chest. The slap hadn't touched her nipple at all and that just made her even more frustrated. "You may cum as soon as you can, as much as you can, but there will be no talking today."

When the first touch came it was light, a mere brushing of his fingertips over the tops of her hard buds. She mewled and her muscles tightened, straining for him. The touch returned again. Barely harder. Knowing what he wanted, Alanna groaned and forced herself to relax, to await his touch rather than trying to get it on her own. That never worked. Another light brush made her shudder, but she didn't try to thrust her chest out again, as much as she wanted to.

Master's chuckled warmed her. "Good girl."

And his hands squeezed her breast flesh hard, pinching her nipples and the pleasurable shock of his tight grip sizzled through her body. The reward for her submission was the tugging, twisting, pinching assault on her sensitive buds, which just aroused her more and more. Then his mouth closed over one, sucking hard, and she cried out with pleasure. When his mouth came off of her nipple, something else replaced it and then it sucked on her flesh, pulling her nipple into a hard and unyielding grip. She shook her body experimentally, but it didn't come off. Master repeated the process with her other nipple. They were now both caught in a tight squeeze, trapping the blood that had engorged them.

Watching the confusion play across Alanna's face, David chuckled again as he flipped the switch on the nipple ticklers. They were little suction cups that fit exactly over her nipples, and he had created a vacuum that sucked the tender little buds into them. Within the suction cups were flexible plastic tendrils that rested directly on the sweet buds, and when he turned on the vibration everything... rubbed. The loud moans and small movements of her hips told him just how much Alanna liked that.

Picking up a small flexible whip with several strands, he slapped it lightly against her inner thighs, pricking her senses with it. The moaning increased as he began to toy with the line between the stinging sensation of the whip against her sensitive skin and the tight buzzing grip that was pleasuring her nipples. When the whip down on Alanna's pussy she cried out in surprise. It felt so good... the aching sting spreading even more heat through her lips and groin. The whip traveled around both thighs and then landed on her pussy again, slapping against her wet flesh and engorged clit. Alanna felt wild... her Master wasn't even touching her and yet the pleasure in her body was building as rapidly as if he had been.

Being tied up, helpless, at his mercy... and the aching physical experience of being lovely manipulated was everything that she wanted, everything that she needed. Alanna no longer cared at all that this was against everything she had been taught growing up. This was the kind of life she'd been meant to lead. The whipping became a little harder and her wordless cries got louder and more excited. She knew better than to speak, but she tried to convey with her tone and her body that she wanted, needed, more. Whatever her Master would give her.

When his mouth suddenly came down on her clit instead of the whip, sucking the tender bud between his teeth and biting down gently, Alanna exploded. The force of her orgasm took her breath away as her body thrashed against her restraints, her cry of completion was high and shrill as Master's tongue circled her, his mouth sucking at her, and the ecstasy's ungentle ride satisfied her cravings.

As he took his mouth from her and moved, rubbing his dick between her sopping lips, Alanna shivered at the new sensations. She was always so sensitive after cumming that if he pushed into her now, she knew from experience that she would cum again, the entire time he entered her. Instead he teased that awareness, rubbing himself against the length of her slit, but not pushing into her. The suction on her nipples suddenly released and a jolt of sharp pain made her jerk against him as the blood rushed back into her nipples. Master rubbed them soothingly, his hands and tongue gentle against her buds, now feeling even more sensitive than they had been before.

She undulated under his skillful attentions, her pussy now eagerly anticipating his entry into her body. The slick glide of his cock across her lips was a huge tease, especially when she could barely move to rub up against him.

Capturing her lips for a kiss, Master's tongue probed her mouth as he began to push inside of her. As always, he stretched her wonderfully, opening her tight body to him. The angle that he'd positioned her at was perfect for him to slide all the way inside of her with the least amount of resistance, her open legs an invitation to plunder her body, the ecstatic murmurs against his lips encouragement to take her. Rubbing his hands over her aching breasts, both soothing and inflaming her nerves there, Master began the slow erotic grind that drove Alanna absolutely wild when she wanted him to just take her and take her hard.

The movements of his hips weren't gentle, but they were agonizingly slow, dragging his cock out of her, exerting pressure to allow his body to push back in. Her insides clamped down on him, wanting more, trying to tempt him to take her. Alanna's mouth sucked frantically at his tongue, her need to have him inside of her conveying itself through her eager mouth. But still he kept up the steady bump and grind, savoring the wonderful feel of her body beneath his, the soft flesh of her breasts against his hands, the welcoming wet tunnel of her sheathe. The unhurried pace of his movements had her on edge, her body straining as much as it had when he'd been teasing her with light strokes of his fingers.

David was in no rush to leave Alanna's body. This was everything he wanted... the tight feel of her squeezing down on him, the desperate edge of erotic need pulsing inside of her... and she was completely at his mercy. The quick release she'd gotten after the teasing had been so that he didn't completely drive her insane as he indulged himself in her body, taking his time to tease every inch of her senses, to rub every surface on the inside of her pussy.

"Mmmm, Alanna, you feel so good," he told her, lowering his head to swipe his tongue across her nipple, and feeling the resulting convulsion through her insides.

He let his hands slide down from her breasts to her waist as he began to pick up the tempo a little, enjoying her gasp of breath and unholy glee that lit up her face as he began to thrust rather than push and drag. Almost immediately her body tightened around him, her orgasm building as he gave her a steady pounding that buried him fully inside of her before pulling out almost all the way and then repeating. The long, sure strokes had her quivering, aching to press her engorged clit against him, wanting him to grind in between the thrusts.

But he teased her. With every stroke he jolted that sensitive nub, but then his body pulled away before she could rub it against him, before she could get enough friction for that to get her off. Instead he concentrated on bouncing himself inside of her, clenching his own muscles as the head and shaft of his cock rubbed past her g-spot.

Alanna could feel her orgasm building, deep inside of her, warm suffusing her lower extremities. The flashes of pleasure shuddered up and down her pussy wonderfully, filling her stomach with a hungry need that had nothing to do with food. Her body tensed and tensed and tensed... And then her Master began the wonderful pressure on her body every time he slammed all the way inside of her, rubbing against her, jerking inside of her, and the tension unraveled like a cut knot, billowing through her body with exquisite release, satisfying to the very core of her being as the orgasm burst from her insides, collected the pleasure from her clit and ran through her limbs.

Jerking against the restraints, crying her passion into her Master's mouth, Alanna burned with ecstasy. The jets of her Master's seed exploding into her body did nothing to cool the rapturous fire, and she screamed and clenched and came and came... Eventually her Master was quiet against her, slowly shrinking inside of her, and Alanna's body was the only thing moving, twitching, as she came down from the incredible high. Master's hands stroked her hair, her face, her lips. He didn't kiss her, as if he knew that the feel of his lips on her would be more than she could bear at the moment. Finally the shudders that wracked her body slowed and then stopped as Master stroked her.

Letting himself slide from her, his cum dripping down the crack of her ass, Master undid her restraints. For a moment he left her there, and she starts to panic, but then he was back, wrapping her in something soft. Just as he had the last time she'd been in this room, he cradled her against his chest and carried her out before removing the blindfold. Sighing contentedly, she laid her head against his chest, rubbing her face against him like a kitten. Even though she felt shaky and weak, her body was still humming pleasantly, completely and wonderfully sated.

She liked that room. Perhaps she'd have to do something to make sure they went there more often.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers