Submission Ch. 15

Story Info
Alanna earns back some privileges but is tested and teased.
3.8k words
4.75
103.7k
29

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,529 Followers

The next morning found Alanna back in the cage in the library. Ungagged. There was enough room for her to stretch out, but it was boring being there. She heaved a lot of sighs, which she thought no one heard but which made David glance at the monitor every time she did it, and occasionally hummed again. Mostly she worked on her determination to be good. Which is exactly what David was trying to teach her; some self-discipline. Alanna was sitting in the cage of her own volition, not trying to talk, not playing with herself, and not getting into trouble by her own choices.

She scowled at the bars, looking through them to the books.

And she wasn't getting out to get a book to tide her over. Alanna had hoped that Master would allow her classes to start up again today. He'd said he would. The day wasn't over yet. Instead of demanding that he let her out, she was trusting that he would be true to his word. She missed having something to do. Being an animal was boring.

After lunchtime in the kitchen, Alanna was allowed to trot on Master's heels to the room where she always met with Ms. Bliss. Master put her up at her desk as Ms. Bliss smiled genially. Alanna felt a wave of gratefulness to the woman, who never looked down on Alanna or embarrassed her; Ms. Bliss' level of comfort with the situation helped make Alanna more comfortable too. She would have endured feeling humiliated or patronized, but she appreciated that she didn't have to. In fact, Alanna was learning to appreciate all sorts of things that she'd been taking for granted.

Like classes. And sitting in a chair.

"You will only speak to Ms. Bliss and you will only do so in the context of the classroom," Master told her. A shiver of joy went through her. She had a voice again! "You will have a lot of work to do to catch up from the past day and a half, so no distracting yourself or her with anything other than your studies. You may ask questions if you need to. After class you may not speak anymore."

Alanna scowled when he said that she had a lot of work to catch up on. Apparently, even though it hadn't been her decision that she miss classes, she was going to have to cram in the lessons anyway. In some ways that seemed only fair, because if she hadn't needed to be punished, she wouldn't be missing class.... but it wasn't like she'd missed classes on purpose! Then Alanna remembered that she should be grateful she was having class at all and that Master was giving her this chance. The scowl smoothed from her brow and she smiled up at her Master.

The expression on his face told her that he was waiting for a protest or an excuse to take the privilege of learning away from her again, and Alanna just smiled more broadly. She wasn't going to ruin this for herself. David thought she was absolutely adorable, with her scowling and then her determination. It was obvious that she didn't like being held accountable for the classes that she missed, but that she was finally thinking about the whys behind things. Her bright smile of gratitude warmed him more than he liked to admit.

"You may thank you."

"Thank you Master," Alanna chirped. Her voice was bouncy and bright, despite feeling rather rough from disuse. Indeed, now that she could feel how strange it was to talk again, she was even more grateful to her Master. Imagine if she had gone for even longer without the ability to talk, how much odder it would feel to be allowed to communicate again. The thought was frightening, that she might become a mute, unthinking thing if her Master wasn't so generous.

The smile on her face was soon gone though, as Ms. Bliss began the grueling lesson for the afternoon. Alanna hated mathematics.

Alanna's scheduled for the afternoon was the same as before. After a couple of hours with Ms. Bliss she went to the gym and worked out her muscles, enjoying the stretch in her legs and arms, and especially enjoying moving on two feet instead of four. It was also a relief to only have a short class today. Her head felt stuffed with information.

By the time she was done working out, Master had arrived home to give her a bath before putting her back into her pads and mitts. That evening she sat on the floor next to his feet as he watched TV, resting her head against his knee. Although he didn't touch her while she was there, Alanna was content just to have him there with her. And she was quite aware that a week ago she would have been fuming that he was with her but not touching her, that she hadn't gotten time with him all day and now he was ignoring her. Now she was feeling satisfied with whatever he chose to give her, even if it was just his presence. Her attitude had gone through a major upheaval in the past 48 hours.

When David led Alanna up to bed, he was also feeling much more relaxed. He hadn't even realized how much of a demand on him Alanna had been beforehand. Now appreciation shown out of his little slave's eyes, rather than hurt that he wasn't doing more or the accusation that he wasn't doing enough. Although his current measures were harsher than he would have preferred to use, they were working quickly and efficiently. But he missed her at the dinner table, he missed hearing about her day and he missed her warm body in his bed, curling up to his in sleep.

Curtis had checked in with him today, wanting to know if Alanna had been aptly punished for her interruption of their meeting. He had been satisfied after David sent him the video of her caning and a few clips of her on all fours and in the cage with nothing to do. The acquisitive light in his eyes made David sick. There was no doubt that Curtis would want to test her himself, although David didn't intend to let the other man take too many liberties, some sacrifices would have to be made.

And to that end, he needed to continue testing and pushing Alanna.

Not wanting her to get too excited by letting her into his bed for any reason, David had Alanna stay on all fours on the floor as he circled around her and took her tail out. She moaned and looked up at him hopefully. There was no expectation in her eyes, only hope, which was good. If she'd been expecting him to do anything he would have had to stop immediately.

Unfortunately he couldn't plunge into the wet softness of her pretty pussy, as much as he wanted to. He had to keep testing her, and he was sure that she wouldn't be able to keep from cumming if he shoved himself into that dripping sheathe. Instead he slicked lube over the length of his cock and pressed it to the small rosebud of her ass. They both groaned with pleasure as he sank into her tight cavern, no matter how much she wore the butt plug it didn't remove anything from the glorious grip of her anus. Being constantly plugged made entry more pleasurable for her, although he could still feel her shudder and clench in reaction as he pressed his hips against her ass. The heat of her insides was fantastic as he held himself inside of her, enjoying the feel of her most intimate area massaging his cock.

David stroked one finger down her spine. "You may not cum."

She whimpered, but didn't protest, and he began to pull out of her, despite the clasp of her body which tried to keep him completely buried in her hole. Alanna gasped and shuddered as Master began thrusting hard in and out of her, his body moving quickly and powerfully. Her cheeks were still sore and the way he was sawing in and out of her asshole was almost brutal... it made her wish for his fingers on her pussy. Wonderful sensations tickled her insides, traveling up and down her body as he forcefully plundered her. She cried out as his thrusts became harder, stronger, a heat was burning inside of her belly and building like a furnace and she was sure that it was going to explode... and then Master impaled her and let out his own low cry as liquid spurted inside of her.

Alanna gasped... the sensation was so intense, as though she had been about to cum and now was hovering on the edge. Even though her muscles strained, convulsing against Master's pulsating cock inside of her, there was no relief for the ache in her pussy, no soothing of heat in her core.

"Shhhh, shhhh," Master's hand stroked her back, one holding onto her hip to keep her in place as she rocked back and forth on all fours. She hadn't even realized that she'd been moving or making low sobbing noises. Groaning, she let her head fall onto her hands, leaving her ass high in the air, still sheathing her Master's cock as she struggled with the descent from the edge of ecstasy. "Good girl. You were a very good girl."

That accolade was what sustained her that night, after Master reminded her that she wasn't allowed to play with herself before leaving her in her new sleeping area, climbing into the bed without her. Her body ached for him. Or for any release. Her hands were knotted in the blanket, because if she didn't keep them completely covered then they would try to drift down to her female parts.

Eventually, finally, she fell asleep.

*****

The next morning was torturous. Alanna pleasured Master with her mouth, which always aroused her now whether or not he put the buzzing contraption on her, but he had her crawl after him to her classroom and left her there to go to work with no more stimulation from him than a few thrusts with the plug while he was working her tail into her tight asshole. Sitting at her desk, she clenched around it, wishing that she could rub herself against something. Focusing was twice as hard because she was so aroused and unfulfilled. Her thoughts were full of Master and his beautiful cock, the wonderful day they'd had in the locked room, not the history of Demagon or its laws or the complicated nonsensical math equations that Ms. Bliss was trying to impress upon her.

That night Alanna got a spanking, because Ms. Bliss had informed Master that Alanna hadn't been performing to her normal standards in class. The spanking only fueled Alanna's ardor, but she went to bed unsatisfied yet again. David had realized how on edge Alanna was, so he forwent his own pleasure that night as well.

Another morning of pleasuring Master with her mouth with no satisfaction for herself, and Alanna was ready to do anything to cum. At one point, after finishing her lunch, she reached down to rub herself, just to provide some relief to the burning ache between her legs, and she froze.

The rough surface of the mitt on her hand as she had rubbed her mound had been exquisitely pleasurable. Alanna suddenly realized that there were more ways to play with herself than just the toys that she had originally found. Gasping, she snatched her hand away and curled up into a small ball, her hands outstretched in front of her as though she was trying to throw the temptation away from herself. Her entire body quivered as she fought with herself... her baser instinct to rub herself against the hand mitt warring with her obedience to her Master who had ordered her not to play with herself.

Knowing that satisfaction was within her own reach made her cry out in frustration, her shoulders shaking as she tried to push her hands farther away. Between her legs her pussy clenched and spasmed, demanding the release that it now knew was possible. But Alanna had to show her Master that she was a thinking creature... not ruled by impulses and instincts.

She had no idea how long she lay there like that before her body finally slumped in defeat. Carefully she pulled herself up to a kneeling stance, keeping her hands on either side of her, as her disappointed pussy continued to burn. Tear tracks marked her face. When she blinked them away, she realized that she was starring at the pants of her Master. A wild sound came from her throat, terrified that he had seen her touch herself and that she would be punished further for it.

But Master was smiling.

"Very good, Pussy. I'm proud of you."

That he was still calling her Pussy stung, that he was proud of her made her happy enough to sing. Yes, this had been another of Master's tests. A wretched one to be sure. But a good one. Alanna had shown herself to be able to follow his orders, even when he pushed her to the brink of desperation.

He looked at one of the kitchen staff. "Tell Ms. Bliss that Alanna's going to have to miss the rest of her class this afternoon."

When he picked her up over his shoulder, Alanna made a humming sound of happiness. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face into his back, and felt his chuckle through her cheek just before he smacked her ass. Immediately she let go, but it didn't stop the slight bouncy movements that she made as he carried her, an involuntary happy dance on his shoulder. No doubt she'd fall even more behind on her class work and have to make it up, but right now she didn't care.

Once inside the locked room, Master cuffed Alanna's wrists behind her, taking off her mitts and knee pads, before leading her over to a completely normal looking chair which was sitting in the middle of a thickly soft shaggy carpet. Master undressed and Alanna could feel her pussy leaking even more as she watched his magnificent body come into view; the broad shoulders, tapered waist and the thick stalk of his manhood already risen and ready in front of him. Sitting down in the chair, Master pulled Alanna on top of him, facing him and straddling his lap. Putting his mouth to her nipples, he brought both of them to eager hardness on top of her breasts as Alanna moaned and tried to rub herself on him, her nipples were so sensitive she thought she might be able to cum just from his lips on them.

Then Master showed her what he had in her hand - she hadn't even noticed that he'd been holding anything - and she shuddered, but didn't protest as he clamped her nipples. Biting her lip against her yelps, she arched her back, her body adjusting to the sharp stinging pain and slowly turning it into something wonderful. Taking the chain between the clamps, Master did something to it which made it longer and he looped it over his head.

David smiled as he saw Alanna's look of confusion. He was going to enjoy this. The randy little slave was going to get her reward, but not without some effort on her part.

"Move forward and sit on me," he ordered her. Alanna eagerly obeyed, moaning as her sopping pussy sucked in his cock, the tightness of her sheathe gripping him as she sank down on top of him, filling herself. "Now rise a little."

When about an inch and a half of his cock was outside of her, David stopped her movement and secured the adjustable chain between the nipple clamps.

"Ride me," he ordered her, his eyes alight as he filled his hands with her beautiful buttocks, squeezing and kneading the tender flesh, knowing that it would arouse her even more. Alanna eagerly moved to obey him, and then yelped as she sank back down and her nipples screamed... Master had adjusted the length of the chain so that when she sank down on his cock she had to pull her own nipples upward and away from her body in order to press her eager pussy against him. She moaned as the predicament hit her... if he leaned back Master could tug her upwards by her own nipples. And unless he leaned forward, which she was sure he wasn't going to do, her nipples were going to be pulled with every thrust.

She could either stand - and not get her orgasm but relieve the pressure on her nipples - or continue riding him, which is what he had ordered anyway, and just try not to tug on them too much. Moving carefully, she found that she could get very close to his body without her nipples being pulled too harshly... but not sinking all the way down meant that her clit wasn't getting any friction. Also her thighs burned as she tried to hover above him and she couldn't get the fast, hard rhythm that she needed.

Her pussy pulsed, demanding that she do whatever she had to for the orgasm that had been so long denied her. Alanna groaned, seeing the pleasure on her Master's face as she thought through her predicament. He leaned back and she squeaked, rising up as her thighs protested and her nipples throbbed in their confinement.

When he sat back to his original position he ordered again: "Ride me."

Alanna moaned and began moving on top of him. The slick glide of his cock inside of her wetness was wonderful. He filled her, stabbed deeply into her, and interspersed with this fantastic pleasure were the hot jolts of sharp pain that slammed through her every time her thighs gave out and she sat fully down or she moved too quickly and couldn't control her body. The short tugs that Master gave her tail only increased the stimulation and the difficulty of her task. Her body was so full with the toy in her backside and Master plowing into her pussy, the intense sensations were building her to orgasm despite the sudden bursts of pain from her nipples. Or perhaps, in part, because of them.

Her movements became harder, more frantic... the chain rubbed the back of David's neck as Alanna bounced on top of him, her nipples looking angrily red on those perfect bouncing breasts. Seeing her flesh stretch and heave, the shudders wracking her body, was so wonderfully sexy. When she bounced hard enough that one of the clamps popped off of her nipple, Alanna's entire body convulsed, her head flying back, legs and toes curling, and Master's strong arms were all that kept her from falling onto the carpet.

Latching onto her freed nipple, David secured her around the waist with one arm and freed her still clamped nipple. She sobbed on top of him as the blood rushed back into the tortured buds, even more intensely painful and erotic than it had been the last time. Master's tongue laved over her nipples as his fingers gently rubbed the other, and Alanna ground down on top of him. Her orgasm swelled and burst, expanding throughout her entire body, and now she was arching and curling for a different reason, as the pleasure raced from her pussy down her legs and then back up into her breasts and out of her throat as she screamed her pleasure.

Feeling her pussy convulsing around him, David thrust up hard, shoving into her to the hilt and rubbing his body against hers. Wrapping both of his arms around her, one around her waist, the other around her shoulders, David tipped Alanna back carefully, lowering her to the ground as her orgasm slowed. Laying her down on the shag carpet, her wrists still bound behind her, David put an ankle on each shoulder and began to pump into her, hard and fast and carnally intent. Alanna gasped and then cried out as Master split her open, this position allowing him to delve incredibly deeply into her body... with her hands restrained she was powerless to stop him, unable to touch him, a receptacle for his pleasure... as he was the creator of hers.

The rush of passion overwhelmed her as he leaned forward, the hard planes of his body rubbing against her pussy lips, and she shrieked as he forced her into a new plane of rapture, her body unable to prevent him from over stimulating her nerves. Her breasts bounced with the power of his thrusts, nipples pulsing in the cool air, and his cock pumped in and out of her shivering pussy as she came and came and came...

David made a final lunge into her, pushing her several inches along the carpet and held her hips tightly, keeping her legs flush against him as he let loose a torrent of cum inside of her. Groaning, he made several small motions with his hips, extending his own pleasure as the last spurts of his seed spurted inside of her. With a sigh, he let her legs down and they fell on either side of him as he leaned forward, gently kissing her nipples, her neck, her lips... worshiping her with his mouth. Alanna moaned and wrapped her legs around him, tucking her ankles into the crook of his knees. Even slowly shrinking, Master felt wonderful inside of her.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,529 Followers
12