Submission of Judy Liu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,289 Followers

Somehow, Judy got through the evening. Dave was excited about an upcoming seminar in another State. The one chosen would get a raise in pay and a commendation in his records. He didn't think he had a chance, but it was nice to think about. Judy listened with half her mind and was happy her husband was feeling so much better. The other half was in turmoil about tomorrow. If she didn't do as instructed, what would happen? Worse yet, could she go through with touching another man's penis? No way was she going to kiss or suck it! In a perverted way, she was curious to see what Pat kept raving about. How could anything make you a slave? Dave had a respectable size dick. Of course, she had seen no other to compare it with. There were times when she had been left wanting more, but she realized she could not be satisfied every time they made love. She really had no choice, but to get through this as painless as possible. After the spanking, she truly hated Jamal and nothing was going to change that!

Promptly at ten, she was at their door. It opened before she could knock. Pat must have been watching through the window. Their living room was dimly lit, and Pat ushered her in to stand in front of Jamal. He was sprawled in a large chair. My God! He was stark naked! She couldn't help but see the monster Pat had been telling about. That didn't belong on a man! How could a woman take something like that into her body? Why would she even want to try?

Jamal growled, "You've looked long enough. Now, get those clothes off and kneel between my legs! It's time to begin your training in earnest. I've been easy on you and that wimp you are married to long enough!"

No! I can't go through with this! I'm leaving!" As she turned, Pat slapped her face! She was so stunned and hurt, she was paralyzed for a moment. Pat grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it down the front and off her shoulders! At the same time, Jamal had hooked her skirt and panties in one hand and jerked them down her legs! Pat slapped her again and spun her around to face Jamal. Pat unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Now, I will say it for the last time. On your knees! Never make me repeat myself again!" With Pat pushing on her shoulders, Judy slowly knelt between his legs. There were tears running down her cheeks and a helpless feeling in her stomach. She had thought she could handle the situation, but she could only do what they wished. She resigned herself to what was coming next.

"Reach out and touch him. Feel out soft he is. He won't be that way long. You are going to make him a shooting demon."

Judy timidly put her fingers on the shaft. Her small fingers couldn't touch each other. She knew he wanted her to do more than that, so she rubbed back and forth.

"Use both hands and apply more pressure! Haven't you ever masturbated a man before? What kind of man are you married to anyway?"

Judy was trying to please as best she could. She had masturbated Dave, but his dick was nothing compared to this thing! She could feel it getting firm.My God! It was getting bigger! It was beginning to stand upright, instead of lying on his thigh!

"Kiss the head and lick the shaft! Open your mouth and take as much inside as possible! Haven't you ever sucked a cock before? I'm losing my patience with your ignorance! You are very close to getting another spanking! Get with the program and make love to my black cock, or you are going to have the beating of your life!

Fear made Judy become more energetic. She didn't know what to do. There was so much dick, she didn't know where to begin. Once, she had taken Dave into her mouth. He loved for her to twirl her tongue around the head of his penis. She had already accepted the fact she was going to have to take this thing into her mouth! She opened her mouth as much as possible, and took the head inside. Her jaws were strained from being so wide open.She licked the head as best as she could. It was so velvety smooth, it was almost like french kissing. There was not the smell she expected. If it hadn't been so big, it would have been almost pleasant. She could feel it continuing to grow! She must be doing something right! She was using both hands to masturbate the shaft, while sucking and licking the head faster and faster! All of a sudden, there was a pungent taste in her throat! Was he cumming in her mouth! He couldn't do that! It couldn't be his climax, it must be pre cum. Dave did that, but only a little.

"Okay! You can stop now! Pat has the tape measure. She will help you measure and see what you are going to receive. You're not the best cocksucker in the world, so Pat will show you how it's done. I expect you to watch closely and learn. You will be given a test!"

Pat knelt next to her and placed the tape around the head of his cock, Around the head measured five and one half inches. Sliding the tape down the length of his cock, the tape was measuring six and a half at three inches. Then, at seven inches, it went up to seven and a quarter! My God! How long was this giant?

"Now for the best part. Pat, measure the length, and be sure you measure from the top, not the bottom like you tried to do once before." Pat put one end of the tape against his pubic bone and stretched out the measurement. There was eleven and a half inches of raging, black cock!

"Since this is your first time, and I am a reasonable man, I am going to let Pat suck while you masturbate me. When I am ready to cum, you will replace her mouth with yours. You are going to drink every drop of my potent jism. You will remember the taste until out next session. One more thing, you will swallow every drop! Things will get very ugly if you refuse! Understand?"

Pat was already kneeling next to her. She immediately took his dick into her mouth. It kept disappearing, until almost seven inches were in her throat! I couldn't believe it! She was fucking his cock with her mouth! She would breathe on the out-stroke, and ram it back down her throat! Was I supposed to learn how to do this? Oh, My God!! I still had the presence of mind to be masturbating him while I watched in amazement! After only a few minutes of her expert sucking, I could feel his body begin to stiffen. He grabbed Pat by the hair and pulled her mouth off his cock. He grabbed my hair and placed my mouth against the pulsing head. I knew there was no choice as I opened my mouth and took the head inside! He pushed the back of my head until I was fully impaled on his cock! It was lodged against the back of my throat when he started to shoot! I was drowning! I was fighting to breathe, but couldn't! His cum was spurting straight down my throat! I swallowed as fast as I could, but my mouth was still filling up with cum! Between squirts, I was able to swallow the extra before it could run out of my mouth! Then, more squirts! He was never going to stop! Finally, he was slowing down, but still cumming. I was able to gulp and swallow with ease now. I hadn't lost a drop! I was proud of myself! I had taken all he could give, and was now sucking out anything left in the head! His large cock had lost some of its hardness, but was still firm. Judy didn't want to let it go! She wanted to swallow more of his delicious cum!

Jamal lifted her off his manhood and looked her in the eyes. "You loved the taste, didn't you? You want more and more, don't you?" She could only lower her eyes, and nod her head yes. She was so ashamed that she had actually enjoyed being dominated and made to perform such a perverted act. She had been unfaithful to her husband, but didn't regret it for a second. What was she going to do now? Was she going to become an expert cocksucker, like Pat? Is that what they had in store for her? But no, Pat talked about her being fucked with that black sausage. That's what she had been trying to think of! It looked like a large summer sausage she had seen in the supermarket. It had been down her throat and hadn't killed her, maybe, it wouldn't split her pussy wide open, either. What was she thinking? She wasn't going to let him fuck her! What a crazy thought! She had to get out of here! She couldn't think straight with that black monster staring her in the face!

She slowly got to her feet, and put on her panties and skirt. She could tell her pussy was soaking wet! Pat handed her the ripped blouse and she wrapped it around her shoulders. She had the bra in her hand. Nobody said a word, as she went out the door and ran for her house. All afternoon and evening, she could taste his cum in her mouth. She didn't want to brush and get rid of the taste. She had kissed Dave on the cheek because she was afraid he could smell or taste Jamal's juice. Dave was happy and relaxed, but, also busy. He seemed to have a great many papers to grade and correct each evening. She usually went to bed before him, and got up after he left. For several days, she hadn't seen Pat or Jamal and kept looking out the window in anticipation of Pat coming to visit. She knew Pat was home and Dave talked about how nice Jamal had been each evening. What had happened? She would know from Dave, if Jamal was angry. Was Pat angry because she had drank a gallon of Jamal's juice? She was becoming a nervous wreck! She finally admitted to herself what was wrong. She wanted more! She wanted to be dominated by Jamal and his giant cock! She missed the feel and taste of it! As long as he gave her more, he could do whatever he wanted! Even fuck her! There! She had admitted the truth to herself! She wanted to suck and fuck him, even if it would be impossible to get all of him inside her small pussy. After reaching this conclusion, she wasn't so nervous, but still looked out the window for a glimpse of Pat. She wanted to admit the truth to her!

It was two days more before Pat came bouncing thru her front door. She was so happy to see Pat, she gave her a big hug and kiss on the lips!

"Whoa, girl! I can see you are ready for the big event. Your husband is going to have big news when he comes home tonight. He's going on a month long trip, and you are going to get everything you have been thinking about. A whole month of fucking and sucking! Think you can handle that? I don't have time to chat now. I've got shopping to do."

Dave was proud as a peacock when he came home. He was going to the month long seminar. One thing, he was worried about leaving her alone. After assurances that she would be just fine, he was relaxed and eager to get ready for the trip. One part of her was scared to death of what was going to happen. Another part, was looking forward to it. She may as well be excited, for it was going to happen regardless of how she felt! She was on her period and they couldn't make love before he left. She stopped the day before he caught his flight, but never told him. They made plans for a long love making session, as soon as he returned.

That same evening, Pat was at the door. "Tomorrow morning, Jamal is moving in here with you for the next month. He has taken a leave of absence, and the two of you are going to spend every minute together. By the time Dave comes home, your pussy will be stretched so big, he will never fuck you again! You will also be pregnant with a black baby! I am going to visit my family, so I will be out of the picture. Do you understand what I am saying? You are going to be his fuck slut and carry his child! Half the women in this town are the mothers of his children. Their husbands say nothing because of fear. If not physical fear, then fear of losing their income. Jamal is very powerful and controls most of the businesses around the college. If you don't want this to happen to you, then go out that door and don't look back."

"Why are you telling me this? Wouldn't Jamal punish you if he heard what you said?"

"He might even kill me. But, you are young and beautiful, also very innocent. I just wanted you to have one last chance. After tomorrow morning, your life will never be the same again. I've said too much. I just have a soft spot for you. Well, if you're still here, I'll see you in a month." Saying, "Good Luck!" Pat waved as she went out the door.

Judy kept thinking of what Pat had said. She knew she should just leave. The car was in the driveway, but where would she go? She had no relatives and Dave's were also dead. She had no friends to turn to. Could she go to Dave? What would she tell him? If she stayed, what would she tell him when he returned home? Would she be pregnant? She wasn't on birth control and Jamal's long, thick cock would certainly get her that way. Was he really going to fuck her everyday? She was still trying to make up her mind, when she fell asleep. She awoke with the sun shining in her face and someone knocking at the door. It was too late! Jamal was here! The decision had been made and her body had no choice, but, to comply with whatever happened. She went to answer the door and greet her fate!

Jamal closed the door behind himself and began undressing. In seconds, he was stark naked, with his giant manhood at half mast. "Well, don't just stand there. Get those clothes off! First rule of the house, no clothes inside the doors." He was so huge and intimidating! He was more than twice the weight of the small Judy. His giant frame and her small one, scared and excited her at the same time. She was too scared not to obey, and this eased her conscience of what was going to happen. No matter how much she enjoyed and desired the events to take place, she could always believe it was pure force.

Without a word, Judy licked her lips then reached behind her neck to unclasp the hook of her dress. Drawing the zipper down, a moment later, her pink dress lay upon the carpet. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her back and undid her bra clip, then peeled the lacy garment from her body. Thumbs in the waistband of her panties, she bared her black mound for her Master, letting the lacy garment fall to her heels. Stepping forward with her white panties tangled on a heel, Lisa knelt down onto the carpet, reaching up gingerly to touch the stiff black muscle that throbbed in front of her. Judy nervously stuck her pointed tongue out to taste him. He moaned softly as he felt her soft hand squeeze him and her wet tongue gave his pulsing cock-head a swipe. She placed her hands on his muscular thighs to keep her balance and her sexual

instincts were taking control. He wanted to let her do whatever she felt capable of doing, not wanting to force her to do something that would repulse her. For now, he wanted her compliant and eager to please him. Later, she would find her true place in the scheme of things.

Judy was trying to get more of Jamal's cock inside her mouth. She wanted it down her throat and in her stomach! Her mouth would go no wider, and still, only about four inches were inside. She tried raising herself to get a better angle. Now, she could swallow more! She began a fucking motion, and each time his cock would hit the back of her throat with a 'thump.' For only a heartbeat, it crossed her mind that she was willingly sucking a giant black cock! What was she becoming? The heartbeat passed and so did the thought. Judy gave herself to satisfying this powerful, black man.

Jamal placed his big hand on her head and began controlling her movements. After all, he knew what felt good and what didn't. He had her head going like a jackhammer. The feeling started deep in his stomach and exploded toward the opening of his cock. It shot into her throat like a machine gun on full automatic.

Judy felt his prick stiffen and get bigger! Before she could swallow, she was being drowned in cum juice! It shot down her throat, out her nose, and some probably went into her lungs! She was swallowing as fast as possible, and it was still flooding her mouth! He pulled out an inch or two and this gave her a chance to swallow the extra in her mouth. Now, she could keep up with the steady flow of juice. That wonderful tasting, black cum juice! Still on her knees, licking the cum from her lips, Judy felt her stomach feel a bit queasy but she was proud of herself at what she had done. Still on her knees, cum began escaping from the corners of her mouth as the cock started to deflate in size.

Jamal pulled her to her feet and pushed her toward the bedroom. She was staggering from the exertion of sucking him to climax. She was physically and mentally exhausted. She couldn't get her thoughts in order. She knew she had crossed a bridge and could never go back. At the moment, she wasn't sure she wanted to. Entering the bedroom, she collapsed on the bed. She was flat on her back, legs spread.

Without saying a word, Jamal dived between her spread legs. In an instant, Her pussy mound was covered by his big mouth. He was flicking his tongue against her sensitive clitoris, while lapping up and down, tasting her sweet wetness. He twisted his tongue around Judy's throbbing clit, then closed his lips on it, sucking hard. Groaning, Judy pressed her cunt into his face. Then, Jamal's tongue shot into Judy's passage, feeling the honeyed cunt lips tighten around his thrusting tongue. He was plunging his tongue in and out like a cock, fucking her sweet pussy with his long, thick tongue. There were sweet, slippery juices seeping from her pussy, and he swallowed every drop! Judy was moaning, while tossing her crotch up and down. She didn't seem to know whether to fuck his tongue, or grind her cunt against his face, so, she did both!

"Oh, My God! Lick me, Jamal. Eat me! Eat my pussy!" Judy was sobbing and groaning. Her body was like a steel spring ready to break.

Jamal put his hands under her ass and lifted it into the air, while he buried his face tightly into her crotch. He dug his fingers into the firm cheek's of Judy's ass, and shoved his face and tongue as tightly as he could into her steaming cunt. Each time his tongue withdrew, it would flick her swollen, throbbing clit.

Judy couldn't stand it much longer! The session with Peg had been nothing like this! She could hear the wet sounds of his tongue lapping her pussy. Jamal's tongue was longer and bigger than Dave's dick. No wonder she had felt she was missing something. The feeling had been building in her belly and was entering the walls of her pussy. "Oh, God!" Judy began to whimper. "Oh, God..Oh, God! I'm cumming, Jamal, I'm cumming! "Oh God, so good, so good..so beautiful!

Jamal felt her ass cheeks tighten and her pussy spasm time after time. He could hear her whimpering and sobbing about how good it was. Feeling her starting to relax, he gently let her ass down and took his hands away. He slid up her body and gave her their first kiss. She parted her lips to take the tongue, that had just left her sweet pussy, into her mouth. She pulled her head back and licked around his mouth, getting all her juices from his face. She pressed her body against his, and he gave her another long, probing kiss. She moaned softly into his mouth.

Jamal looked her in the eyes, and asked, "Are you ready for the final lesson?"

"Judy gave him a tender smile, and answered, "As ready as I'll ever be." She reached down and took his big cock in her hand. It was already as hard as a ball bat. Her stomach began doing flip flops from fear and nervousness.

Jamal folded the pillow under her head so she could see what was happening between her legs. He wanted her to know what her tiny pussy could accept. She would be stretched to the limit, but he believed her pussy would finally surrender to his giant cock. He spread her legs wider and firmly rubbed his cock head against Judy's clit. Judy was watching every movement, and couldn't believe in his size, but she was in love with it. "I can't believe I'm going to do this. What has happened in the short time since we moved here? How did I go from being a loving wife to sucking and fucking a man I detested?"

rich0524
rich0524
1,289 Followers