Submission of Judy Liu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers

She was wide-eyed, looking at the size of him as he began pressing into her, beginning to open her, beginning to stretch her. She was spreading her thighs more, trying to relieve the pressure of his advancing

cock. She was groaning loudly as she felt herself stretching to accommodate his size, then a cry as the

head of his cock entered her, penetrating her, stretching her to the maximum. When Judy watched its plump purple head disappear into her tiny pussy, she pulled her head back and screamed. Jamal pushed deeper and deeper. Judy clenched her fist in celebration! She had done it! She had taken all that massive cock into her body! Then she looked between her legs. Oh, My God! Jamal had only forced about four of his inches in, before stopping. He pulled back until just the fat cock-head was inside her lips and began fucking her with the same four inches.

She was getting FUCKED! Not fully yet, but still FUCKED! Judy gave a deep moan, knowing there was no

going back. She had to continue having sex with this powerful, demanding black man. She had never believed her pussy could be so tightly filled, rightly fucked. She could feel her pussy lips stretch open and her clit swelling with bright fire. Judy groaned with each painful thrust between her widespread legs.

Jamal began to push more strongly, and his cock began invading her as he slowly pushed

deeper into her. He was pushing it in ever so slowly, and then pulling out, going just a little bit deeper that the last thrust. Judy was groaning continuously, her thighs fully open. Moving back and forth, wetting his

cock in her slick pussy, as he pushed into her, Judy gave a hoarse cry as he impaled her on his cock. He held his cock fully into her until she got got used to his size, and he began to fuck her with slow

deep strokes, till Judy was moaning, her legs lifting up, her body jerking with each thrust.

God it was wonderful! My pussy was beginning to stretch deeper and wider to allow more of him in, and I was juicing like I've never been wet before. With each of his powerful thrusts he was getting deeper and deeper in my pussy, until his huge cum filled balls were slapping home. My body began to feel a funny tingle, a shivering experience never felt before, a burning itch was spreading between my legs.

Judy's cunt muscles would have squeezed the thick shaft had they not been stretched to the limit. His cock was so much thicker and longer than any she had ever imagined. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, needing to put out the hot burning itch between her thighs.

Jamal began to speed up the fuck, bringing squeals and moans of pleasure from the beautiful Asian bitch, squeals of delight that were like all the girls who had sampled his big black boner. He felt her legs wrap themselves around him as she arched up to capture more of his cock. He then began pounding her harder and harder, slamming into her, giving her the fucking that she deserved.

Judy felt her body convulse and shudder, spasm after spasm coursing through her body for the first time, causing her to cry out "Jamal...Oh, God, Jamal....yessssss, fuck me ..fuck me ....I'm cummingggggggg!" The burning sensation had become a raging inferno that was threatening to destroy her! She lost control of her body, arching up into the air, taking that long black shaft deep into her clasping hot pit. Judy felt her black lover thrust harder and faster into her, burying his thick cock deep into her womb. She felt his body quiver upon her, then she clasped her legs tightly around him, just as spurt after spurt of his hot seed began filling her womb. She could feel his huge, hard, fat head piercing her cervix, going all the way into her uterus. Shooting load after load of his potent seed into her body. She knew she had just finished her period and wouldn't get pregnant this time, but she couldn't help but cry, "Cum in me! Give me a black baby!

Judy passed out at this point and didn't wake up for several hours. When she awoke, she had to be helped to the bathroom and a tub of hot water. She was so sore she could barely stand. Her pussy couldn't bear being touched for the next three days, but that didn't stop her from becoming a proficient cocksucker. She had discovered different angles that allowed her to actually take some of his big cock down her throat. She was as impatient as he to get that monster cock back inside her hungry pussy.

On the evening of the third day, there was repeat of her being conquered by his long, black dick. Now, it was nothing but pleasure, and raw fucking. The month passed much too soon, but what a month it had been! Not a day passed that she wasn't fucked and filled with his baby making seed! She knew she was pregnant and carrying his child. Maybe, twins or triplets! She lived for his cock and would have done anything for him. All he need do was ask and she instantly obeyed. Home, husband, or reputation were no longer important. At first, she had been ashamed how her body had betrayed her entire being, but, no longer.

She picked up Dave at the airport and drove him home. She expected a confrontation between Jamal and Dave, but, Jamal was not there. Dave wanted sex immediately, and she felt it her wifely duty to do as he wished. As soon as he penetrated her, she knew it was useless and so did he. His puny dick wouldn't even touch the sides of her pussy. She had been ruined for any cock smaller than Jamal's.

Dave looked into her eyes with a searching stare. She said one word. "Jamal." Dave never said another word. He packed his clothes, got into the car and left. That was the last she ever saw or heard of the husband she had loved so much.

Jamal continued to come over and give her a weekly fucking, but as her belly got bigger, he seemed to lose interest. He had been paying the mortgage and giving her living expenses, but, he had something else in store for her. One evening, he showed up at the door with a black friend named Sam. Sam was about Jamal's size in stature, but more her own age.

"I brought you a gift." These were his first words. Then, he continued explaining, "Sam is single and will take care of you. You now belong to him. Treat him with the same love and respect you have showed me. He will take care of your financial and physical needs. If anything, he is bigger than me. You won't be disappointed. Sometimes, we will get together for a threesome, but otherwise, you are his, to do with as he sees fit." Saying this, he closed the door behind himself as he left.

Sam began throwing his clothes on the floor as he undressed. Judy saw the large piece of black meat swinging between his legs, and dropped to her knees in surrender.

rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers