Submission Reborn

Story Info
A submissive finds her way back to the lifestyle.
3.1k words
4.35
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn and Paul had been married for 13 years. Lynn has always been submissive; Paul has never been into the lifestyle at all. Lynn was actually in a 24/7 D/s relationship for years before she and Paul got married. How did they wind up together? That's a story for another time, but for now, let's just say Lynn thought she could live a vanilla life and didn't want to be alone, so she said yes when Paul asked her to get married.

The beginning of their marriage was fine. Lynn adapted to the vanilla lifestyle as best she could. She still had the longing to be controlled and dominated, but she was happy enough with her marriage to Paul. They got along well and had sex about once a week in the beginning. That once a week became once every two weeks, then once a month, until now, 13 years later, they hadn't had sex in almost three years.

Lynn had never cheated on Paul. She went on internet sites and chatted with men, but she had never physically cheated on him. As Paul and Lynn's relationship became more of a "room mate" relationship, Lynn's need to be submissive really became strong again. She craved to belong to someone who would take control of her. She wanted to be someone's sex toy again; to have someone use her for his own pleasure. She longed to be disciplined again, to be kept in line.

She started talking online to a dominant man named Curt. Curt worked nights so when Paul was at work Lynn and Curt would spend hours on the phone playing. He would tell her what he wanted her to do and she would obey. On some days, he would make her cum over and over and other days he wouldn't allow her to cum at all. Lynn loved having someone in control of her again. She wasn't allowed to touch herself or cum unless she had Curt's permission to do so. She started calling Curt Master. Although it wasn't the same as being controlled by someone face to face, Lynn took pleasure in the relationship she had with Curt.

All was going well for awhile. Paul noticed that Lynn was in a better mood lately. Lynn didn't let the little things get to her anymore. She no longer cared if she ever had sex with Paul again. She was much happier with Curt in her life. She looked forward to the time they spent together on the phone during the day. Even when Curt was at work, he would send her text messages giving her assignments. He would text her telling her to go put in her butt plug and then go downstairs and watch tv with Paul with the plug in. Or he'd text her telling her to fuck herself with the dildo and make herself cum three times before she went to sleep. Since Lynn and Paul no longer slept together, Curt would sometime tell her to sleep with her dildo inside her all night.

All that changed when Paul lost his job. While Curt and Lynn could still talk on instant messenger, they could no longer spend hours together on the phone. She could no longer cum long and hard, moaning into the phone for Curt to hear. Some days she didn't even get to instant message with Curt since Paul was hovering nearby that day. Lynn became frustrated and started rebelling. She wouldn't be as respectful to Curt when they did talk. She seemed to forget her place as a sub. She even started to play with herself whenever she wanted.

With the economy being so bad, work was hard to find. Honestly, Paul didn't put the effort into looking for a job like he should have. Lynn spent hours online looking for work for Paul. Their bank account dwindled and they weren't able to keep up with the bills. Lynn was disabled and couldn't work out of the home, but she did do data entry work online. She also got social security disability pay, but they couldn't keep going on just her pay and his meager unemployment pay. The more time that Lynn spent online looking for work for Paul was the less time she had to do data entry work and the less money she was earning. Lynn felt that she was stuck in a downward spiral.

Curt tried to be understanding and supportive, but he was getting aggravated with Lynn. Not only was he aggravated with the small amount of time they had to communicate, but he was also annoyed with the lack of respect she showed him and her lack of self discipline. He kept reminding her of her place. Lynn would apologize and act contrite when he reminded her, but then she would go back to her rebellious ways as soon as they quit talking. Curt finally told her that he had enough. He told her that it was obvious she didn't want to be his sub any longer so he wouldn't think of her as such. He said that they could still talk as friends, but that was it. Lynn didn't think that she could go back to just being friends and told Curt that. He said he understood and told her that he would always be there for her should she need to talk or needed anything.

Lynn and Paul weren't getting along very well at all by this point. She blamed Paul for her break up with Curt. They were dangerously close to losing their home and Paul still hadn't found a job. She was tired of his sitting around the house all day. She was so stressed it had started to take a toll on her health. She realized that she had to do something or she was going to self destruct.

She was trying to figure out where she would live and how she would survive financially if she left Paul. Just then, a friend called with a lead for a job for Paul. It would be a job that would take him on the road. He'd be gone for two months at a time. This was the perfect solution to Lynn's problems. She could stay in her house, he'd be gone, he'd be making money again and she could take time to save some money and figure out what she was going to do.

After Paul went on the road, Lynn started going online trying to satisfy her need to submit. She went in a few chat rooms and talked with some men. Conversations in chat rooms would lead to im's and/or phone calls, but Lynn wanted more.

She went on Craigslist and looked under the "casual encounters" section. She hooked up with a few men for one night stands. She liked to find men who were in town for a few nights, no strings attached with these ones. If she found one that was dominate, she was really excited. In the first few weeks after Paul left, Lynn made up for the fact that she hadn't had sex in almost three years. She had gotten fucked in every hole. She had sucked plenty of cock and balls. She had licked assholes and fingered them and had the same done to her. She had her ass and pussy spanked. Although Lynn really enjoyed herself, she didn't find the dominate man she was looking for.

Lynn missed Curt and couldn't stop thinking about him. She knew that he was exactly what she wanted and needed. She sent him an e-mail asking him to call her. He called and she explained about her husband working out of town and told him that she wanted and needed to submit totally to him. They talked for awhile about what Curt expected from her and what she expected and needed from him. After a few hours of talking, they made plans for Curt to come over to Lynn's house the following day.

Lynn was so excited about seeing Curt in person. She had changed clothes five times before he got there. When she opened the door and saw him, he looked even better than he had on webcam. He came inside and they immediately kissed long and hard. They both had been waiting for this day for so long. They finally broke of the kiss and moved to the couch and sat down next to one another. Curt asked Lynn when her husband had left town. "Three weeks ago." Lynn replied.

"Three weeks? It took you three weeks to contact me? What have you been doing for three weeks?" he asked.

Lynn looked down and then back up at Curt, her bottom lip trembling. She had been hoping he wouldn't ask her that question. She knew she couldn't and wouldn't lie to him. She whispered that she had been playing around.

"What? I didn't hear you." Curt snapped.

"Playing around." Lynn replied softly.

"Explain what you mean by playing around."

"I didn't think that you wanted me anymore." she stated.

"That's not what I wanted to know, is it?" Curt said. "I asked you to explain what you mean by playing around."

"I met different men and had meaningless sex." she said.

"So, you were a whore. You gave your body away to anyone who would have it." Curt said coldly.

"I didn't think you wanted me." Lynn repeated.

"Did you bother to ask? Did you contact me and tell me what you wanted?" he asked.

"No." Lynn murmured.

"No what?" Curt asked.

"No, Master." Lynn replied looking him in the eyes, her own eyes full of tears.

"This slut behavior stops right now Lynn. You belong to me. I will not tolerate you giving your body to anyone else. You will have more respect for yourself and more respect for me from now on. If you are looking for more than I am giving you, you need to tell me Lynn. You will never have another man's hands on you or another man's cock inside you without my permission. Do you understand me?" Curt said to her.

"Yes Sir." she replied.

"Stand up." Curt told her.

As Lynn stood up, he turned her to face him and he undid the button on her jeans and unzipped the zipper. He looked her in the eye as he pulled down her pants and panties. "Bend over my knee." He commanded her.

Lynn obeyed and Curt placed one hand on her back and rubbed the other one over her ass cheeks. "Lynn, I want you to tell me about every man you've been with since Paul left. Once you tell me about what happened and I punish you, we will never speak of these men again. I am not punishing you for being with someone else when we were apart. I'm punishing you for not having a higher opinion of yourself and allowing yourself to be a whore. I'm reinforcing that you will not do anything like this again. Do you understand me?"

He felt Lynn quiver under his hands as she replied softly "Yes Master."

"Tell me about the first man Lynn."

"He was a businessman in town from Seattle. I met him at the Hyatt. We had drinks in the bar and then went to his room."

While Lynn was talking, Curt was rubbing his hands on her ass. "Go on." he told her.

"What do you want to know?" Lynn asked.

"Did he eat your pussy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did he fuck you hard and deep?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did he fuck your ass?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, thank goodness for that at least." Curt murmured. "How many times did you cum with him?"

"A lot Master." Lynn whispered.

"How many times did he cum Lynn?"

"A lot Master." Lynn whispered again.

"Lynn, I'm going to spank your ass 10 times for every man that you've been with." Curt said sternly and he proceeded to give her 10 sharp slaps on the ass.

They continued this until Lynn had told Curt about every man that she had been with. She answered all of his questions truthfully. She hid nothing from him.

Lynn tried to remain quiet during the spankings, but he was crying because she knew her Master was right. She knew that she was wrong for sleeping with these men that meant nothing to her. She knew that she acted like a slut and showed no self respect.

At the end of the punishment, Lynn felt cleansed. She no longer carried the guilt of being with all those men. She knew how much her Master cared for her because he showed her how destructive her behavior had been. She knew that the subject of what happened was now closed and would never be talked about again.

Curt helped Lynn up from his lap and she sat down gingerly next to him. He held her against him, kissing the top of her head. "You're mine Lynn." he said, holding her tightly. They sat there quietly for a few moments, each lost in their own thoughts. Lynn pulled away from him and looked him in the eye.

"Master, I would like to give you my body. I want to be yours completely. Please make love to me." Lynn said boldly.

Curt smiled and took her hand. "Show me to your bedroom."

He played with her bottom on the way up the stairs, her pants still lying on the living room floor. He smiled to himself, enjoying the view.

When they got into the bedroom, Lynn sat on the bed and looked up at him.

"Stand up." Curt said softly. Lynn immediately obeyed. Curt slowly lifted her shirt over her head and then undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. He looked at her body and then ran his hands slowly over every inch of her body. Introducing himself to her, learning every curve. Feeling her skin, finding those spots that made her suck in her breath.

Once he had explored her body with his hands, he came up behind her and cupped her breasts in his hands and kissed the back of her neck. Lynn moaned softly and tilted her head, giving Curt full access. He whispered in her ear "Lynn, you belong to me now. I'm going to claim you as mine now." He felt her shiver in response.

"Lie down on your back on the bed and spread your legs wide." Curt softly commanded. Lynn blushed, but immediately obeyed. "Spread your pussy lips for me and show me what I now own." he said. Again she obeyed.

Curt knelt down between Lynn's legs and ran his fingers up and down lightly over her pussy and clit. Lynn trembled and sighed. His fingers stopped on her clit and he took the hardening nub between his finger and thumb and rolled it, watching her face as he did. Her eyes were shut and her mouth made an "o" shape as he rolled her clit. He took his other hand and slid two fingers in her pussy, stretching them wide. Lynn let out a soft whimper. Curt bent over and blew softly on Lynn's clit, as he pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy. He flicked his tongue over her clit as he curled his fingers and found her g-spot. Lynn's hips lifted off the bed, her pussy clenching his fingers tightly. "Lynn, do not cum." Curt commanded her. "You will cum when I tell you you can cum and not before, do you understand me?"

"Yes Master." Lynn said.

Curt continued playing with her pussy and clit with his mouth, tongue and fingers. He slid his wet fingers from Lynn's pussy to her ass and pushed them gently inside. She clenched down hard at the intrusion. He patiently waited for her to get used to his fingers before he pushed them in further. Curt spent a lot of time tormenting Lynn like this, using her parts for his pleasure.

He stood up and stripped, Lynn's eyes watching him hungrily. He got between her legs again and ran his hard cock up and down her wet slit. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back as he slid his cock into her wet waiting pussy. "Mine." Curt hissed as he thrusted inside her. He almost lost control when he felt her clench his cock with her pussy, surrounding him with her wet luscious center. He continued to hold her legs back and look down into her eyes as he thrusted in and out of her pussy. Each time he pushed in he would tell her "Mine."

Lynn moaned in response "Yes Master. It's your pussy." She was breathing heavy now, body trembling. Curt knew she wanted to cum. He also knew that he couldn't hold out much longer, his self control reaching its limit. He knew that he had to cum inside of her quickly.

"Cum now Lynn." Curt ordered her. He barely got the words out of his mouth before he felt her orgasm rip through her. She clenched his cock tightly as she screamed out. This pushed Curt over the edge and he let out a guttural cry as he came hard, spraying his cum deep inside her pussy, marking it as his own.

Once he was able to catch his breath, Curt pulled out of Lynn's pussy and straddled her chest, holding her hands above her head. "Clean my cock" he told her. Lynn immediately opened her mouth and he slid his cock into her hungry mouth. Lynn licked and sucked his cock clean, moaning with pleasure as she did. Her talented mouth kept his cock hard and soon he felt his balls filling with cum again. He started thrusting his cock in deeper, feeling it fill her throat. He watched his cock slide between her lips and then looked up to her eyes. She was looking at him as her tongue caressed his shaft inside her mouth. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and then shoved it back in again saying "Mine." Lynn gagged at the deep intrusion, but this didn't stop Curt. He pulled his cock almost all the way out again and shoved it back in again repeating his mantra "Mine." After repeating these actions a few more times, Curt buried his cock deep in Lynn's throat and came again, plunging in deeper with each spurt.

Curt lie down on the bed next to Lynn, holding her close to him. His mind was filled with training exercises and plans that he had for Lynn to mold her into his perfect sub.