Submission to Andre Ch. 02

Story Info
My boss stalked me and made me his whore.
1.5k words
4.07
45.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to work early and finished the work package that Andre had assigned me the previous morning. I wanted to turn it in soon and get another. I wrapped it up and delivered it to Vonya, who would check my work prior to sending it to Andre for a signature.

She was blonde, tall, and small breasted – definitely not my type. I liked her, though; she was smart and honest. She had a poster smile. Nearly perfect.

"Good job, Paul. Andre will be pleased; he's expecting you to meaningfully contribute to the team's output in short order. You are meeting his expectations!" She was Russian and spoke English well, but not American.

"Here is a work folder that Andre left with me yesterday in the event that you finished your work before he was back in the office."

"Thank you Vonya. And thank you for the vote of confidence."

"You are welcome. As for the other, no thanks are necessary, you are doing a good job – what you are paid to do."

I went back to work and saw that there was a message in my queue. I picked on it and it was another of those mystery emails that looked like spam.

I was curious so I didn't send it to the trash bin right away. I let it play:

The screen opened with the same good-looking, naked, black man in the previous video but this time he was stroking his own cock and wearing a dog collar. His tool wasn't as big as the one he sucked on in the previous video but damned impressive. The color and texture of the shaft were very dark with veins that stood out and a thick, light purple head. It was quite a turn on to see this handsome young man masturbate with a cock that was almost twice as thick and three or four inches longer than mine. He was watching a video of some sort but the angle was wrong and very little of what he was strokin' to was available to me. Someone stepped into the scene – from the waist down and offered a huge, half-hard black prick to him. He smiled up the owner (whose face was still not shown), nodded, took that hunk of soft meat in his other hand and began stroking it along its length. He kissed the head and licked it sensuously with his whole tongue. This was some hot, wild, shit! While the mystery man caressed his ears and neck he put the now rigid cock into his mouth and facefucked that massive bone taking it an inch at a time. His eyes glazed over and were half-closed; it was an expression of pure bliss. He was really getting into it as he enthusiastically sucked that thick black shaft. He really knew how to suck that big cock and he was loving every inch of it.

I was getting a major league hardon watching this guy give head.

His cheeks bulged as he took more and more of the mystery mans' meat. The strokes were long and slow, hell, I was amazed that he could take that cock at all, much less deep throat it! Long and slow, more of that thick round shaft disappeared into his mouth each time. The black meat glistened with precum and saliva when he pulled back on the upstroke. Whew, this was getting hot and nasty! So was I.

The mystery man put his hand on the back of the light-skinned guys' head so that he could thrust that monster deepdeepdeep down his lover's throat. He pumped faster and deeper as his lover massaged his nuts with his free hand – he was still stroking his own meat really hard and in time with the mystery man's thrusts.

His eyes rolled back in his head and he began shooting his rocks onto the mystery mans' leg and foot.

The mystery man's body stiffened as he slid the whole length of that thick black shaft into his lover's mouth, pounding his face with quick short strokes that meant he was dumping his load down his lover mans' throat. He was coming real hard. He held his lovers' head tightly against his crotch as he finished shooting his wad. Lover mans' eyes were wide open as he gagged from the thick shaft and the extra cum that was being pumped out of his mouth. There was cum running out of his nose and mouth past the shaft. I'd never seen anything this nasty.

Mystery man pulled out and squeezed some cum on his lover's face, allowing the other guy to swallow and breathe. Lover man blinked, swallowed, and began to clean the cum from the mystery man's cock and balls. He smiled up at the mystery man with cum-soaked lips. He looked very satisfied.

I came in my pants.

Vonya called around noon and asked if I'd join her but I told her that I wanted to work through lunch to make some progress on this work package. I didn't want anyone to notice the dried cum stain on my pants leg. I worked through lunch and grabbed a sandwich from a street vendor. I needed to learn more about the software, after all.

Andre visited my cube on his way to his office. He'd been in an off-site meeting all morning. He asked how everything was going? Did I have any questions?

"No, I think I have this job under control, for now. The manual you lent me is very helpful and if I have any questions, I'll ask."

"Good Paul. Always ask if you don't understand. As a manager I strive to be a resource."

"OK, thanks."

"See you later." He left to check on another designer.

I worked on into the afternoon, not even thinking about the mysterious video. That was good because that damned thing was quite a distraction. I needed to focus on work, not some big dicked black dude getting a blowjob. I worked two hours overtime and went home. Andre stopped by before I left and told me not to deduct any time for lunch break. Vonya had told him that I'd worked through.

He started to leave and then turned around. "The company really prefers that you take your breaks, it helps refresh you and we need you to be at your best. So, in the future, please take your breaks, unless there is a forest fire to put out! Ok?"

"OK."

Traffic was light as I drove home but the parking lot was really full so I wound up parking about a half a block from the apartment. I came in the back door and saw that dinner was still in the microwave. I could hear something in the bedroom and I went down the hall to see MJ naked on the bed humping the dildo that we occasionally played with. Her laptop was open on the nightstand streaming the video that I'd seen earlier. We must have gotten another email. She was panting and moaning as she furiously worked that dildo on her clit. Her round, firm hips were humping in a hot fuck rhythm in time on the dildo.

Onscreen that thick black cock was being sucked by the light skinned brother as hard as she was fucking herself. I was getting really turned on watching my beautiful, curvy woman humping to a blowjob video but should I really be watching her? We were married, after all. I didn't think we had any secrets. I'd popped a load watching the same video earlier. I stepped back and wondered why we were getting these things at home and work.

Her whole body stiffened just before she lost control and came with a passion that always made me crazy..

"Uh, Uh, UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGAAAAAHHHH" She cried out, bucked uncontrollably for about ten seconds and then lay there panting. Her breathing was ragged, uneven. A muscle in her right butt cheek twitched. She was a wild, hot bitch, for sure.

The video showed a close up of the light skinned guy licking his own jizz off the mystery man's foot and leg. He licked a couple of toes and sucked them for good measure. He continued cleaning the goo from his lover. The angle was right and the camera had panned close enough to read the name on the dog collar: Sean.

I felt confused and dizzy, this was getting crazy.

I crept back to the living room, opened and shut the door, and called out "MJ, I'm home."

"I'm in the bedroom, honey." She sounded weak and drained. No surprise there.

"That's a good place since I'm in the mood for some bedroom games."

She came out of the bedroom wearing her silk kimono. She wore a big smile.

We kissed and I could smell her musk. I ran my hands over her back, butt, and thighs. I said, "You smell good, good enough to eat."

She squeezed my ass and replied "I've been heating it up for you."

To be continued....