Submission to Andre Ch. 10

Story Info
Andre turns me into his bitch.
2.1k words
4.43
21.3k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car while Andre checked in. He'd called Sean while we drove to the Casa Bernardo. He told him to be ready for anything and bring some wild stuff. This was getting interesting! When I walked into the lobby a young man approached me: "Mr. Anderson, we have your luggage in the room and if you'll follow me I can take you there."

I followed him to my room, tipped him and went inside. It was a great room with views from every room in the suite. Andre was already on the patio lying nude on a chaise lounge. Something fluttered deep inside me. When he beckoned me to join him, I moved as if he'd cast a spell. Time had slowed and his dark muscular body was the personification of carnality, the center of my universe. I stopped just beyond his reach and began removing my clothing. I stared into his eyes, he into mine. His expression was amused. I felt hot and proud as I dropped my shirt and trousers onto the pool deck. I kicked my shoes off and then my underpants and socks. I stepped off the clothing to stand next to him. The warm winter sun and his hand stroked the back of my leg. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Andre ran his hand over my butt and thigh to touch my cock. I was getting semi-rigid and he pulled me down on a towel beside him. He had one hand behind his head and the other stroked my chest and neck. His cock was lying across his thigh and I leaned into it, my eyes never left his. I gripped that thick choad and licked him. He was hard by the second stroke of my tongue. I sucked the big red head like a piece of candy. He tasted delicious.

The old man from the rest stop appeared and sat next to Andre on the lounge. He was wearing a white hotel robe. He kissed Andre on the cheek, then the lips. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in." He pulled a red hotel card from his pocket. "I own this place and this lets me into any room." He kissed Andre again. "Thank you both for inviting me to this party."

Andre's fingers were still stroking my neck and face. I sucked him slow and nasty. I was really turned on having an audience for this show. The old man's eyes twinkled as he smiled at me. He was a nice looking old fellow, thin and wiry with a shaved head. He slipped off the robe. He wore a red bra and panty hose. Andre pulled him closer. They kissed and the old guy sucked Andre's tongue out of his mouth. I stroked Andre's balls and sucked him harder. He groaned loudly. I could barely get my mouth around the shaft and the taste was better than before, I was really getting hooked on sucking him. He groaned some more.

I shoved my middle finger up his ass and stroked him real slow.

"Uggghhhh" He was really getting into this. The old dude was licking and biting his nipple and had grabbed my cock, squeezing it really hard! He pulled my head off Andre's hard-on and shoved his in my face. He leaned over to take Andre halfway into his mouth and down his throat. He sucked him like thirsty man drinks water! Andre was moaning and panting now! I was sucking the big purple knob on that old man's cock! Oh, it tasted so nasty. He'd buttfucked someone earlier. He started to grunt and shoved my head down hard on his shaft. I almost choked when he started to come with hard, hot spurts! Andre filled the old man's mouth with his own goo, panting and hollering as he did! The old guy was stroking and squeezing me while I drained him. He started rubbing the head on Andre's leg. I was so turned on by this wild threeway that I lost control and shot a wad onto Andre's groin while he pinched my nipple.

We lay there panting and basking in the afterglow for a while. The old guy kissed me and licked my jizz off Andre. "Mmmmmmmmm. Delicious." He looked up at Andre and opened his mouth to show him my cum all over his tongue. "Want some?"

Andre said, "I never suck a cock or taste cum. I might kiss you after you get a mouthful of mine, but no, I don't want to taste anyone else's."

So I learned something new about him. Thinking about our encounters, I remembered that he'd always made me suck him. I wondered if this old guy was going to complicate things between Andre and me. I soon found out.

"In all the excitement, I never introduced myself," the old man said, "I'm Jed." He kissed Andre and me. "Let's order some room service and take a shower."

Andre and I washed each other while Jed called for some dinner. He joined us a few minutes later and helped us. His body was tanned and wiry, well muscled. His cock was shorter than mine was but thick. It was fun and kind of thrilling to be showering with two other men whose cocks I'd just sucked. I was definitely traveling a new sexual path; one that I'd never thought would interest me. Now I was thinking about cock and more cock. I was glad that Jed had come along and I looked forward to meeting Sean later. It was going to be a wild couple of days and nights.

During dinner we found out that Jed was in fact THE Jedidaya Ownesby who was the eccentric, gazillionaire owner and CEO of Owensby Laboratories inc. We were to meet with his vice president in the morning to discuss more work from his company. It was quite a coincidence and Jed laughed about it when Andre told him. I could tell Andre was sort of uncomfortable about the whole situation, like it's ok to be facefucking the CEO of a client company? Jed must have sensed his unease and told him, "You'll be on your own tomorrow morning, my tasty black pastry, all on your own with Tom Flinders, my VP of Engineering. He makes his own deals, I have nothing to do with his function; besides demanding that he make some obscene profits on my behalf!!!" He laughed.

We relaxed around the terrace after dinner, drinking cognac and smoking cigars. Jed had a brand that he really enjoyed delivered to the room along with some Remy Martin VSOP. The sun slid into the ocean in an oily purple and orange smear.

Sean arrived while we lounged on the terrace. He poured a drink and joined us wearing a bathrobe and his name collar. Up close I could see that the collar had Andre's name on the other side. It actually read 'Sean belongs to Andre'. I was sort of jealous; I wanted him to myself. Andre introduced us and spent a few minutes making out with the handsome young man. He reached inside the robe and pulled out a thick cock with a head the size of a lime. Sean threw his head back and gasped. Andre gripped that shaft hard! He leaned over and licked Sean's nipple. He told Sean to go with Jed and have some fun; they (Andre and Sean) would get together tomorrow. He was going to tap some 'new' ass tonight. His index finger beckoned me; I slid closer to him. I felt thrilled! I was going to get fucked by that black monster tonight! My ass was going to be his!

Andre pulled me close and kissed me. I was getting very hot and dizzy. His tongue explored mine. He tasted so good! I sucked his tongue and gripped his shaft. His hands roamed my body sending waves of heat wherever they touched. I got thick and hard in a hurry. I was humping his leg and trying to untangle our tongues. He had me going strong! I wanted more! Across the room Jed was slowly licking Sean's dark purple head. Sean already was deep-throating Jed. His eyes were closed as he savored that rich taste of that old, nasty cock. I was getting more aroused watching Sean put Jed through his paces! Andre's tool got thicker and harder with every stroke. My thumb ran up and down the ridge of his cock.

He continued to caress my body and kiss me deeply. Someone, me I'm sure, was groaning with desire. Andre's finger had found my ass and he traced the rim slowly as he gently probed me.

I broke the kiss and gasped in his ear, "I need to be fucked! Hard! Please."

His finger sent an electric shock to my cock as it slid deeper up my ass. He smiled, "Please?"

I started rubbing the head of his cock on my stomach.

"Yes, Andre, please fuck me. I don't care if it's your finger, toe, or choad! I need you! Please!"

He pulled his finger out of my ass and squeezed a cheek. "Don't you think that you ought to ask like the bitch that you are?"

I was so hot! This guy had unlocked a part of my sexuality that I'd never known existed! I realized that I'd do anything for him! Anytime! Anywhere! Just like Sean, I was going to be his bitch, sucking and fucking him or anyone he told me to. I trembled with anticipation. He wanted me to beg him for some cock. I looked him in the eye and slid down to his hardon. I licked the head without breaking eye contact. It was delicious!

"I am a bitch." I licked it again. "A hot, nasty, bitch for a hot, nasty black cock!" And again, slowly, savoring it. "Your hot, nasty black meat. I want to suck it," I licked it, "lick it, get dog-fucked by it," and licked it again! "And taste every drop of goo you shoot in my mouth or anyplace else! Cause that's what a bitch does!" I took as much of it into my mouth as I could, about eight or nine inches, stroking his balls. He inhaled sharply and gripped the back of my head. I pulled up, gave him the hottest, 'come fuck me' look I could and said, "I'm YOUR hot bitch! Fuck me! Like it's yours! Cause it is!" I put the head into my mouth, sucking and tonguing that tasty purple knob. Andre's head was back on the pillow, eyes half closed. He stroked my face with his fingers. With my other hand I teased his ass. He was digging this action, I could tell. I loved it because he loved it.

I was making wet, slurping sounds as I sucked him. His balls were tightening; he was getting there. I was taking him there.

He pulled me off and turned me around. "Get that ass up!" He stood alongside the bed and slapped my butt cheek. "Bitch! I said: 'GET IT UP!', so GET IT UP!"

I did as he told me, presenting my ass to him. I could see him in the mirror. He smiled and rubbed that huge cock on my asshole. It was hard and so hot; way too big for my hole! Jed and Sean were watching from the couch. I wasn't sure that I wanted my first ass fuck to be a show but that wasn't my decision. It did sort of turn me on in a weird kinky sort of way. I was harder than I'd ever been.

"Please fuck me like the bitch I am with that big black dick. I need to be fucked hard, like the UGGGGHHHHHH..."

He'd shoved that thing it's entire length up my ass! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, it filled my asshole and began pounding away! Andre was riding me hard giving me the full stroke! I was gasping and panting, grunting his name!

"Yes, Andre, yes!!!!"

I came as he fucked me in the ass; with hot, thick spurts. It was simultaneously painful and amazing! He rode me harder and began to grunt.

"Talk to me bitch!"

Between gasps, I said, "Your cock is so good! Fuck me harder! Pound my tight ass! I want your jizz!" I watched him in the mirror. He was in a hard stroking rhythm now; sweat rolling down his face as he worked my ass..

He pushed me to the sheets and began hittin' it harder and harder as he came! I felt him spasm and the load as it shot up my ass. He slowly came to a stop and pulled it out of my ass. He stuck a finger in my ass and put it in front of my mouth. I licked his cum from it. It was salty and delicious.