Submission to Lust Ch. 1

Story Info
A night on the town becomes a test of values.
1k words
4.23
45.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the club with one thing in mind, sexual gratification and went immediately about searching for the prey for the evening. The usual crowd was present; the brash bimbo’s looking for free drinks, the horny studs eager to buy, hoping for gratitude in the form of a quick screw or blowjob but my eyes spotted something special. In the corner sat a young Asian, late teens or early twenties sitting alone, sipping slowly at something fizzy. The dim light did little to conceal her beauty, long dark hair, dainty hands and the slim body beneath her tight gown that screamed for attention drew me like a moth to a flame. So, without any attempt at subtlety, I approached her table and sat down without being asked.

“Can I buy you a drink,” I opened with the age old line and, much to my surprise, she nodded. The ice was broken and like a hound that has the scent, I ran blindly forward. Her name was Ti Ling, she informed me in a lilting voice that lulled me into the smoldering depths of her almond eyes, here on holiday with her older sister. As the night progressed, I felt the initial rutting urges fade to ones of interest as she wove her spell with consummate skill until, with a smile she rose to leave.

“Please don’t go,” I stammered like a teenager, knowing that whatever happened, she had me hooked. “We go together,” she answered turning and in her eyes I say the gleam of a huntress who’s found their prey. I followed eagerly, my stare one of appreciation as it feasted on the sight of her supple movements as she glided to the door with me in tow. Her body was a study of poetry in motion; the subtle wiggle of firm buttocks, her long legs tapering to fine toned thighs beneath the tight gown, projected the promise of unseen charms that cried out to be discovered, a show who made me the object of envy to all that watched.

The stars burned brightly over the patio as we sat and talked, then one thing led to another and I boldly kissed her lips, and felt her respond in kind. Her firm cone shaped breast fit my hand perfectly as our tongues danced together and the fires of passion became ignited. Ti Ling pushed me away and, for a moment I sensed rejection, then watched hypnotized as her gown slipped from her shoulders to reveal perfect breasts unencumbered by unneeded support, their ripe red nipples begging to be plucked. Pressing her back on the chaise lounge, I knelt beside her to begin my feast, beginning at her soft lips and slowly moving lower until the first berry met my mouth. My tongue danced like a demon over the icon as it hardened and her back arched, pressing the prize upward to show her pleasure as, on my knees like a dutiful slave, I strove to pay homage to my newfound Mistress. By now all that was in my mind was a desire to claim this beauty no matter what, so my mouth moved lower…Her firm, flat belly was a warm and waiting, her navel a pond for my tongue in which to play.

“Stop now, unless you commit to accept what you find,” I heard her utter but didn’t heed the warning until too late. Ti Ling’s hands moved to remove her gown and her nakedness glowed in the starlight like a sirens, beckoning me to join her on the rocks. However, this siren had something added; a six inch shaven cock lay nestled on her belly. My astonishment turned to revulsion, then to curious acceptance of the fact that before me lay the most gorgeous creature I’d ever seen, one I intended to possess completely. My hand moved instinctively to touch the near flaccid member and in my mind I told myself it was her clit waiting to be teased like any woman’s. My lips encompassed the soft head and sucked it into my mouth without hesitation as my hand stroked it gently urging it to harden. Ti Lings moans drove me onward and soon what I was doing seemed only natural, I was pleasuring a female orally, the height of respect offered by a male. I moved between her legs, kneeling so as to have full access as her clit attained full erection; my hands pulled her beautiful ass upward toward my face as my head bobbed taking the swollen shaft deeper until full impalement was attained.

“I’m ready,” I heard her say and then push me away. “You eat pussy very good, now you show me how you fuck it” she added raising her knees. I needed no instruction as to her meaning and hurriedly shed my clothing, my eyes firmly locked on the puckered orifice between her opened thighs. She guided my throbbing erection to the portals entrance and pressed the head inside as her hips rolled forward to aid in the penetration. A soft groan signaled her muscles yielding submission and my cock-head slipped by into the warm nest they guarded. “Yes….Yes,” I heard my lover murmur and I began to thrust in earnest, moving deeper until my cock was totally encased. Arms encircled my upper body, legs wrapped around my waist and the slow dance became a tango, hard breasts against my chest, firm shaft against my belly fired me with a passion never felt before and soon I sunk deep into the throes of a carnal coupling whose heights had never been attained until that moment. Ti Lin trashed and ground beneath me, the wanton lover of dreams, her lithe, strong body a perfect sex machine reveling in the act for which it was created. My hips became a blur of motion as my cock-thrusts quickened until, with a scream of triumph, my seed exploded into my lovers ass like molten lava.

“You fuck as good as you suck,” Ti-Ling whispered as we lay in each others arms, “Next time you be my girl,” she added playing with my ass and I knew she spoke the truth. “Next time is not too far in the future I hope,” I answered, squeezing her firm erection….