Submissions First Test Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife learns what true submission is about.
1.1k words
4.08
92.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers

Chapter 1: It's Just The Boss

It was less than a year after my husband had sat me down to explain why he felt our marriage would improve if I became a submissive that I think our new lifestyle was put to its first real test.

My submission came about because my husband felt I was flaunting my chest at other men. Telling me I needed to decide what and who I wanted in my life, and that he would take nothing less than total submission to him, in everything, really jolted me. I hadn't meant to make him feel like anything but the man I loved. Now I would have to prove it to him, and myself. We began my training that day and it continued as long as he felt it was necessary.

He came home one night after work, about 6 months after our talk, in a sour mood. I did all I could to please him. I gave him a massage, fed him supper, bathed him, and now we were both naked, sitting on the couch, with him lying across my lap, his head held by my right arm, my right nipple in his mouth. He was sucking furiously. His right hand kneaded, pinched and pulled my left breast, like a security blanket. I could tell something was bothering him terribly but I didn't push him to tell me. If he wanted to, he would.

I ran my left hand through his hair, fondled his ear, running my hand down his neck, working his shoulder. Going to his chest, I caressed and pinched his nipples. He moaned as he continued to suck. My hand slipped down his side, back to his buttocks, around to his penis. It met my touch with drops of precum at its head and I gently massaged them up and down his thick, stiff rod.

He got up and pulled me to my feet, leading me upstairs to our room. We lay in bed, front to back, his arms around me, his hands working my breasts, seeking comfort. Finally he started to share his problem with me.

"My boss called me in today. You remember Mr. Landis? Tall, middle-aged?"

"Of course I remember him. He introduced himself at each of your firm's get-togethers," I said.

"Well, he's recommended me for a huge promotion. I mean, this is three or four rungs up the ladder, not just one. It would mean instead of a high five digit salary, I'd be making mid six digits! Massive pay increase. HUGE career move."

"Honey, that's wonderful!" I said, and turned to kiss him, but he stopped me.

"There is one catch and I'm not quite sure what decision to make. It's really eating away at me."

I smiled at him, then turned back on my side. "Sweetheart, I know whatever it is, I can trust you to make the best decision for both of us. When do you have to tell him and when would you start?"

"I have to let him know within a couple of days if the terms of the agreement are acceptable. He wants me to take over my job next week. I'm just not sure I'll agree to it."

I snuggled back into him and felt his sex between us. He took a deep breath and then explained what the terms of his promotion would be. "He told me he's watched us at company parties and senses that you're a very attentive wife, 'almost submissive', he said. When I smiled he went further and said that the one requirement he had was that I allow him to spend some time, an hour or so, with those "huge, magnificent breasts", quote, unquote. It's illegal for him to do this, but if I say anything, I know I'll be let go. I could turn down the job, but..."

I had gone very still. He could tell I wasn't thrilled with the idea. But in my mind I was turning it over. One hour for hundreds of thousands of dollars? Or would this just be the beginning? I didn't want to let him down, though. I'd told him I was his to use as he pleased. But another man?

"Just some pulling and sucking and squeezing, hon," he prodded. "I'd be there the whole time. It's like he wants to show me he has total power over my life or something. Big power trip."

"You'd be right there?"

"Yeah."

"Well, okay." I reluctantly agreed after a few minutes. He seemed annoyed that I'd taken a while to decide. Then I realized what was going on just before he spoke again.

"Well, I wasn't really asking. I just want you used to the idea. There's a little more to the deal. Afterwards, he wants to watch me fuck you."

"No way!!" I shouted.

Before I could say another word, he had me by the hips and was flipping me over, forcing me onto my knees. Holding me there, he reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out the K-Y. He squeezed some onto my asshole, then entered roughly. I began to cry and he spanked me hard several times. I couldn't stop crying but I felt myself begin to moisten. He'd never taken me anally before and it hurt so much. But I also felt so wonderful! He spanked me again.

"You have no right to tell me 'no'! This is not your property. It's mine! See," he pushed his penis deeper into my asshole. "I take what I want. I don't need to ask you. Do I?" I couldn't answer. "DO I??" He thrust deeper in.

"No, sir. You don't have to ask to use my body. You can use it anyway you want. Whenever and wherever you want. I'm sorry I was disobedient."

My breath was coming in gasps now. His manhood moved in and out of me, unrelenting. What a feeling!! I panted. He reached and pulled at my tits. It almost drove me over the edge.

"Please fuck me hard. It feels so good. You do know what's best for me, what brings me pleasure. I'll do anything you say! Just fuck me. Make me come. Empty yourself into me! YES! Let me serve you!!!"

He pounded deeper into me until I thought I could take no more. I felt him spasm in me, his balls slapping against me, I exploded in my own orgasm. I collapsed and he lay on top of me, his dick in my ass, as we tried to find the strength to separate. Finally he pulled out. Settling in for sleep he whispered, "I'll call Mr. Landis with my decision in the morning. Get some sleep, you'll need it."

Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers