Submissions of a White Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
My husband takes me to a private black club.
2.8k words
4.42
142.2k
74
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broodmary
broodmary
476 Followers

Ever since my daughter stole my first black lover I was in black cock withdraw. I would do just about anything to get a black man back between my legs.

My husband Ed so liked to see me going black that he was in my corner. First he made arraignments to have my breasts enhanced so I would be more sexy. I went from a B to C, and my breasts were much firmer.

Looking in the mirror afterward, I really liked the sexier me. Of course Ed insisted I continue to go braless. The immediate result I saw was my tips increasing from my part time waitress job.

Something else happened while we were waiting for the operation. One day my husband Ed and I met a white wife and black husband in the grocery store with 3 mixed race children. Ed smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Ed asked, "Isn't that sexy? I think a white woman with a black baby is so very erotic."

"Have you ever thought of having a black baby?" he then questioned.

Truth was, I had been thinking about that...a lot. Ever since I was first with a black man, and experienced just how very powerful black on white sex was, I couldn't get that thought out of my mind. To have unprotected sex with a black man was so incredibly enticing. The thought of being pregnant with a black baby was so very erotic. The thought of having a black baby suckling from my breast was so very sexy. The idea of being seen with a black baby sent shivers down my spine. Then everyone would know that I was a slut for black men.

Just Ed mentioning it made me start to get wet.

"Yes," I responded coyly. "I have given it some thought."

"What do you think?" Ed asked eagerly.

I stayed silent for a long while, enjoying seeing the look of hope in Ed's eyes.

"I think I would like to do it," I responded eventually.

I felt so great just verbalizing it, that I knew it was what I needed to do.

Ed was visibly excited. I saw him shift uncomfortably from a hardening penis.

Of course there was a small problem. I didn't have a black man to breed me. Ever since I introduced my black lover Leo to my older daughter Sue, she was all he was interested in.

But that was no obstacle to Ed. He became a man on a mission.

As soon as I recovered from my breast enhancement surgery enough so he could take photos, he started posting me online looking for a black man interested in breeding a pretty white woman.

I went off my birth control, and Ed stopped having sex with me, so as not to get me pregnant with a white baby. While we have had an open marriage the past several years, he said he would abstain from sex in support of my efforts.

It didn't take long before Ed got a response to his ads. Actually the respondents were very insistent that he take me to a private club in the black side of town. They said that if he didn't, they would expose what we were trying to do by contacting his place of employment, our family, etc. They even hinted that they might just take me by force.

The best we could figure out was that it was a private club run by black men where white women would go to get fucked. When Ed asked me if I wanted to go there, I was all in favor. I didn't care that they threatened us with exposure and more. It had been a while since I had a black cock up my pussy. Ed's little white penis was only half as long and thick as Leo's marvelous black cock. Even before we decided not to have sex, it just couldn't satisfy me any more.

Ed made arrangements for us to go there one Saturday evening. I was very excited, and nervous too. Based on their threats, we were about to get involved with a rough bunch of black men who we knew nothing about.

That afternoon Ed shaved me so my pussy would be perfectly smooth. I took a long, relaxing bath to help calm my nerves. Finally I dressed in the clothes Ed selected for the evening, a very short mini skirt, and a blouse that buttoned up the front, no bra, no panties, and of course heels.

Ed drove. When we got to the address he had been given, all we found was a regular looking house with all the curtains drawn.

"Do you think this is the right place?" I asked.

"I hope so," Ed replied. "I don't know where else to go to try and find it."

We walked up to the door and ran the bell. A huge black man came to the door and asked, "What you want?"

Ed replied as he had been instructed, and the black man stepped aside motioning for us to walk straight ahead. I got the feeling they were waiting for us.

The room we entered was very dark, at least compared to the brightness of the daylight we had left behind. What struck me immediately was the overpowering smell of sex and marijuana smoke. I knew what sex smelled like, and even though I had never smoked marijuana, I had a pretty good idea that that was what was in the air.

My eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. I saw that there were about 30 people in a large room that made up most of the first floor of the house. Men outnumbered women by about 3 to 1. Almost all of the men were black. The few white men that were there were most likely husbands like Ed. Most of the women were white, but a few black women were about.

There was a small bar area to one side along with a few tables and chairs. Most of the people were talking and laughing, a few were dancing very erotically.

I also noticed a few high padded benches with lights shining down upon them. Those lights accounted for a great deal of the light in the room.

Ed led me over to one of the tables. Then got us us drinks.

We sat there for a few minutes. As my eyes adapted to the dim light I could better see what was happening off to the sides. There were knots of people talking and laughing. Each group seamed to be centered around one or two white women. If a white man was with the group, he was generally not involved in what was being discussed. One white guy was just sitting alone looking at a white woman dancing suggestively with two black men.

My nerves were on edge, not knowing what to expect. I quickly had another drink.

About then a slim muscular black guy approached. There was another black guy right behind him.

"I'm Devon," he proclaimed as he looked me over closely.

'Hi, I'm Mary," I responded smiling nervously. I didn't know if I should introduce Ed as my husband or what, so I said nothing.

The two black guys just ignored him anyway.

"First time here?" Devon queried.

"Yes," I managed to get out.

"Then I want to be the first one to fuck you," he declared.

"This is William...he'll help."

"Like a smoke?" Devon said offering me a joint. "Have you ever tried dope before?" he added.

"No," I confessed. I realized I wasn't being much of a conservationist, but I was too nervous to do any better.

"Like to try some?" Devon asked, smiling a little at my obvious discomfort.

"Sure," I managed to get out.

My pulse was racing.

Devon lit a joint and took a deep drag. Then he handed it to me as he held the smoke.

I sucked the acrid smoke deep into my lungs just as he had done...and erupted in a cough.

"Take another hit,but not as deep," he encouraged me with a smile.

His smile was genuine, and I started to relax. I was more successful the second try, and managed to hold a little bit of the smoke for a few seconds and blew it out without coughing.

Soon I was feeling a little light headed.

"So this is marijuana," I said.

"Yup," replied Devon. "We add a little cocaine too."

Between the drinks and the laced pot I was feeling more relaxed and horny sexy. Both the guys were younger that me and looked to have great bodies.

"Come on, let's dance a little," Devon said.

As he was talking, he took hold of my wrist and stood up, bring me up with him. It was more of an order that anything else.

I allowed him to lead me to the part of the room that served as a dance floor. William followed.

The three of us started dancing. I was pretty much sandwiched between Devon and William.

From the start, both guys took every opportunity to bump up against me, feeling me up and pressing their pelvises against me.

I decided I could play that game too, so I started grabbing their crotches. I was very pleased to get a hand full of large, semi-hard cock from both of them.

Not only were they young and strong, but well endowed to boot. Right then I knew I was going to have a memorable evening.

It wasn't long before I was french kissing both guys.

Our dancing had devolved to standing gyrations as I kissed one or the other while both took turns feeling my breasts or sliding a finger up my pussy.

"You sure a horny bitch," remarked William as he discovered how very wet I was.

As I was kissing Devon, my blouse was unbuttoned by William and my breasts exposed.

William promptly started sucking my nipples to full extension. They stick out a full inch when I am sufficiently aroused, and he was enjoying sucking on them and flipping each with his tongue.

Devon had a finger deep inside me and I started riding it, rotating my hips around his hand.

I was so incredibly sexually excited. Being felt up like that by two black men in front on such a large group of people and my own husband was such a turn on.

I started cumming right there on the dance floor. Those little sweet orgasmic "pops" I get from clitoral stimulation.

The guys could tell I was cumming.

William stripped off my blouse. Then he effortlessly picked me up in his incredibly strong black arms. As he held me suspended, Devon undid and pulled down my mini skirt.

We gyrated to the music and made out for a bit with me completely naked.

Then Devon said to no one in particular, "time for us to get some white pussy." Then to me he asked, "do you want ta fuck?"

"Oh yes, yes," I mummered.

With that each took an arm and they led me over to one of the raised padded benches under the lights.

They lifted me up so I was sitting on the end.

Then William took both my arms and Told me to, "lay down here," as he guided me into a prone position.

He kept hold of my arms as Devon placed shackles around each ankle so my legs were spread. The chains led to the floor where they were fastened.

I made no resistance, just letting them do to me as they wished, but I was apprehensive and getting a little scared, not knowing what they were going to do to me.

Ed had moved closer so he could take in all the action.

Seeing that I was nervous Ed said, "relax honey. You really look real sexy bound like that. Everything's going to be fine."

I wondered how he would know that, or be able to prevent the black men who had control over me from doing anything, but knowing he was right there was still very comforting.

It was apparent that there was no backing out. Those two black men were going to fuck and use me as they saw fit, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The truth was, I didn't want to stop anything. I can't describe how incredibly exciting everything was. I love being fucked in public. I love being fucked by another man when my husband is watching. I love black cock. I was so very vulnerable being bound and helpless. And to top everything off I knew I might become pregnant. It was a cascade of erotic experiences that culminated in that very event.

I get very wet when I'm horny, and I was sure my sex juices were running out of my pussy in anticipation.

"You on the pill?" William asked?

"No", I answered.

"That's just grand," William replied. "I like breeding white women. That's what this place is all about."

"What you're on now is a breeding bench. A lot of white bitches got themselves black babies on this here bench."

The height of the bench was just right so a standing man could easily fuck a woman chained to it.

So, Devon dropped his pants and took his hard cock out and, standing at the end of the bench, started to press the head against my pussy.

I felt him start to enter me. My wet labia parting easily for him.

Then he just plunged into me as deep as he could. I couldn't see it, but his cock was 12 inches long, and he was up against my cervix before he was in his full length.

God! I thought my head would come off!

That first deep stroke caused an instantaneous orgasm. It welled up inside me as his cock traveled the depth of my vagina, and exploded at the very moment he crashed against my cervix.

I was cumming continuously then.

That caused Devon to announce, "Look at her, this one's a horny white bitch, she's cumming already!"

I heard Ed calling to me, "God Mary, you look so sexy, you look so sexy."

I was having the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. They were radiating out from my vagina and making my whole body quake. I could feel them in my finger tips and toes.

I thought nothing could ever match the first time I went black, but what I was experiencing was another lever more intense. So much was happening to me.

I was being used by a savage black man intent on breeding me. I loved it!

I was lost in the moment so to speak. The next thing I was aware of was Devon spewing his black seed deep inside me. I could feel the pressure of his hot sperm gushing into me with each of his final thrusts. Each thrust driving as deep into me as my body would allow.

After Devon pumped as much black sperm inside me as he could, the guys switched places. William began fucking me as Devon held my arms.

As William plowed his big black cock into my sloppy pussy, Devon began talking to me, "You are a really good fuck, bitch."

"You make one nasty white whore."

"I love cumming in your tight white pussy."

"You're made to be a slut for black men."

"You got a body for breedin. I can't wait to see a black baby suckin' on those titties of yours."

Ever since that time, the blacks from the club and my husband have addressed me as slut, bitch or whore. There was a time I would have taken offense at such terms, but I now embrace them. That's what I have become, and what I am has allowed me to realize what it means to be a woman. I feel a sexual fulfillment I had never realized existed.

I soon became oblivious to what Devon was saying as I once again entered the nirvana of black cock induced orgasms. I stayed there until he too filled my womb with his black seed.

William withdrew saying, "Thanks slut, that was a great fuck. I look forward to having more of you."

With that, he just walked away.

Devon released my arms saying, "We're gonna give you a chance to rest now."

I was confused. My ankles were still shackled.

Just then two black women approached with a pillow.

"Here honey," the first said. "Raise your hips so I can get this pillow under you. We want that good black seed you just got to have the best chance of giving you a baby."

I did as instructed. Then, after placing the pillow, they walked away.

ED came near to keep me company.

"You looked so damn sexy with those two black guys fucking you," he said. "It was so erotic to see their black cocks going in and out of your white pussy with you cumming so hard. You're made for this. Your destiny is to be a slut for blacks."

I lay there for a good half hour as Ed told me over and over again just how erotic and sexy I looked, what a fine white slut I was.

broodmary
broodmary
476 Followers