Submissions of a White Wife Ch 6

Story Info
I am punished for my reluctance.
1.4k words
4.18
127.6k
73
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broodmary
broodmary
477 Followers

Still looking for more black sex, I asked my husband Ed if we could go back to the black club where I had such a great time having sex with three separate black men.

Ed made a phone call.

"They want you to come back," he reported after he hung up. "They intended to make you black property."

"What do you mean by black property?" I asked.

Ed explained, "From what they've told me, you will be collared, shackled, and tattooed to signify your new status as being black owned. You will be given to one of the club members, who the club selects, to be your master. That's about all I know."

Then he added, "Oh, and they want to know today that you're going to go along with this."

"That all seams rather drastic," I replied. "There's a reason I don't have any tattoos now. I'm not ready to become a sex slave to someone I don't even know. What do you think?"

"I think you should do it," Ed said with a gleam in his eye. "You'll look real good with tattoos, and I'm sure the collar and shackles can be removed when you're not at the club."

Ed just stood there looking hopeful.

"And what's this about being owned by somebody I don't know?" I questioned. "I'm happy being married to you."

"I think they mean when you're at the club," Ed replied without really knowing.

I always give into Ed's desires, but that time I stood my ground, and said I needed time to think about everything, and was determined not to give an answer that day.

It was a disappointed Ed who called the club to give my non decision.

"They didn't take that very well," Ed exclaimed after he hung up. "They said you're a smart-ass, stuck up white bitch that needs to be taught a lesson."

It was late afternoon of the very next day when four large black guys from the club burst through the front door of my house. Both my daughters were away, only Ed and I were home.

I was frightened to death by the abruptness of their arrival.

"What is this?" I screamed.

"You're coming with us bitch," one of them said as he and another of the black men roughly grabbed each of my arms.

The other two grabbed Ed, and tied his hands. We were quickly conveyed to their car in our driveway.

I was terrified. I was being kidnapped.

"Where are you taking us?" I cried.

"We're taking you to the club for a little discipline," was the answer. "You're going to be a black man's bitch. You don't have no more say in the matter than did the Africans you white people enslaved. You're going to be bred by a black man just like black slaves were bred by whites."

The rest of the drive was made in silence. By the time we got to the club, I was shaking from a mixture of nervousness and fear.

Both of us were bodily dragged into the club. Even in daylight, the interior was dark. Just like the last time, the first sensation I had was the unmistakeable smell of sex, mixed with the odor of marijuana.

I was immediately taken to the middle of the room and roughly stripped naked. My hands were tied together, and the rope run up through a ring in the ceiling I had not noticed before. Then my hands were drawn up until I was suspended so I could barely take the weight off of my arms by balancing on my toes which just touched the floor.

Ed was tied in a chair near by.

"This is Robert," one of the guys said to me, indicating a tall, muscular black man about 40 years old who stood 6'3" tall. "He's been selected to be your master. You're going to be his property. He's going to show you what happens when you don't obey."

I noticed Robert was holding a long cane as he walked behind me.

There were about 30 people in the room gathering around to watch.

The first strike of the cane hurt like hell! It knocked me off balance so that I hung from my suspended arms. And the blows kept coming.

"Remember bitch," I heard Robert say between blows. "I like beating you. When ever you give me an excuse, I'll do this again so people can see what happens when a slave doesn't follow orders. But this ain't nothin' compared to what you white people did to the black man when you had the chance."

Robert continued to beat me until he drew blood.

He smiled when he showed me the blood on the cane.

"This being your first time, I'm goin' easy on you."

When I was let down, I collapsed to the floor.

But my punishment didn't end there.

I was immediately taken to a breeding bench. My hands were bound back over my head, and my feet bound to the floor so my legs were spread.

Robert took off his clothes, and stood before me naked. He brought his black cock to my face.

"Suck my black cock bitch," he said bring it to my mouth. "Do a good job. I don't want to have to beat you again."

I had to admit it was a beautiful black cock, just what I had been craving.

I opened my mouth, and started sucking his flaccid cock. I felt his cock start to swell and enlarge in my mouth. Soon he started fucking my mouth with his hard ebony shaft of 10 inches.

He grabbed a hank of my hair and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.

Testing me, he gradually thrust a bit deeper, then deeper yet, until he was thrusting down my throat.

I had to focus just to breath and not gag on his thick shaft.

Then he pulled back and with a grunt came all over my face, great gobs of black semen pumped from his cock, covering me.

I ran my tongue over my lips and sucked in what I could, but his cum was also in my eyes and I couldn't see.

Black men cum so much. I was wishing my hands were free so I could his cum out of my eyes.

As I was dealing with being unable to see what was happening to me, I felt a cock pressing my labia apart and enter my pussy.

I had no idea who it was, but I felt a huge cock entering me, stretching me.

Whoever it was started fucking me hard, forcing himself in full depth with every thrust.

Then I heard the voice of the man who was to be my master, "You said you wanted to fuck black men. That's what you're going to do. You're gonna' fuck me and any other nigger who wants you tonight. Just like when white people enslaved blacks, you have no say in the matter."

He continued, "You said you wanted to have a black baby. I'm going to bred you as many times as I can. You're gonna' bear as many nigger babies as I can get out of you. You be my property, to do with as I please."

I felt another cock being pressed against my mouth.

Oh God! I was being gang raped by black men.

I was bound and helpless before a room full of people who were enjoying my humiliation.

I opened my mouth to accept the cock pressing itself to me as another repeatedly slammed up against my cervix.

I struggled helplessly against what bound me. There was no give.

In spite of, or perhaps because of the physical abuse, I started feeling orgasms welling up from deep inside me. They started in my vagina and traveled like electric shocks through me to my extremities.

It was as if the ropes that bound me were electrodes, and each orgasmic wave ended in a shock there.

"Oh fuck me!" I exclaimed as my orgasms overwhelmed my senses.

I was aware of pain, but it only heightened the feeling of ecstasy streaming through my body.

I was lost in a euphoric delirium.

After a while I slipped into a stupor. Black men were still using my body, but I was too exhausted to respond.

My face, hair and chest were covered in cum.

By the end of the night, I was tied face down so they could use my ass.

It was early the next morning when Ed was allowed to take me away. I was sent home naked, covered in more cum than I could have ever imagined possible. And I was sore beyond belief. Everything hurt.

broodmary
broodmary
477 Followers