Submissive Beth Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

"That was good, Beth. Very good."

"Thank you, master," she replied, half-whispering, the edge one lip sporting a tiny white remnant of my pleasure. I watched her lick it off.

I took her hand and led her to the bed. We fell onto the mattress, the both of us exhausted from the short but intensive session, and held each other until we slept. Only when we woke, several hours later, did she open her legs and guide with her hand me into the warmth of her honeypot. There was no foreplay, just unadulterated sex. We made slow, sweet love, for 15 or 20 minutes, but the increasing in passion led to a pulse-pounding fuck that took more out of me than the whipping had taken out of her. It was pure ecstasy. Beth raised her hips to my thrusts, panting and puffing, leaving no doubt that our love was all she needed in life.

We slept soundly again until it was time for dinner, dreaming lover's dreams as we drew closer than ever to each other.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
12