Submissive Blush Ch. 01

Story Info
New sub meets an online Dom & takes it offline.
4.3k words
4.38
33.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

A few months ago, Molly accidentally discovered a BDSM website and was incredibly shocked at the pictures that popped onto her computer screen. This website had images of women being used and abused in various positions by various men and women alike. Some would think this website to be degrading and that was Molly's first thought. But, like a train wreck, she could not divert her attention elsewhere. After the initial shock wore off, she found herself ashamedly turned on by the scenes in front of her. Her experience with men was limited to say the least let alone unadventurous. To her dismay, she had never even experienced an orgasm and thought she never would. While staring at the screen, Molly imagined herself tied up, spanked and thoroughly fucked until she was absolutely spent.

She happily envisioned all of her holes being used to their fullest potential pleasing the man of her dreams. But, that was it. She did not know who that man was and she did not know the potential of her dreams especially after stirring these dirty thoughts within her. "What type of girl wants to be used like this?" Molly thought to herself. Shrugging her shoulders to her question, she incessantly began clicking on every link she could find to look at more and more websites. She yearned to learn more about this forbidden side of her. She did not see the harm in it...especially since she had absolutely no intentions of acting on these naughty desires. She continually surfed more BDSM and fetish websites even though she was still embarrassed by how her body reacted; it was as if she was addicted to what she was seeing and needed to see more. She had never felt so horny in her entire life. Horny was not even a word in her vocabulary. Just thinking about it made her blush in shame. Amazingly, Molly was totally curious by everything she saw.

After much research through various websites, Molly finally admitted her submissive tendencies to herself. She already knew that she liked to please people. She was a "people pleaser"; that is how people described her. But, she had no idea how deep this desire ran in her. The more she read about D/s, the more she wanted to know...needed to know. She was positive she was submissive, but did that mean she needed a Dom if she was to be complete? At her core, she wanted to give up all control to a man sexually. She wanted to be used for his pleasure, whatever his pleasure may entail, which in turn would please her. After much consideration, Molly eventually joined an adult website in hopes of chatting with more experienced people in this lifestyle. Initially, she had no idea what she was getting into, but she desperately needed to learn more and hoped someone would school her online accordingly.

Shortly thereafter, Molly found her Dom, Steven, online through this particular website. Actually, in the beginning, she never had any serious intention of pursuing anything in real life; that is, until she met him. He lit her flame of desire within the first conversation and intoxicated her with his strength and awareness of what she deeply wanted and absolutely needed. Immediately, he was drawn to her innocence and yearning in D/s and had to have her as his own. Without a doubt, he knew her inside and out. He knew that she was an everyday, sexually repressed, shy woman hiding the slut within. He knew she had basic sexual needs that were barely being fulfilled. Add that to her newly discovered submissiveness and inner kink and he was positive that he could mold her into anything he wanted. She could try to repress her urges as much as possible, but he was determined to learn all of her buttons and push them accordingly.

Eagerly, Steven explained the D/s alternative lifestyle to her from everything to basic definitions of terms all the way to safe words and hard limits. She asked him about everything and he instantly answered fulfilling her intense need to learn as much as she could. From the beginning, he exhibited more than just dominant power and control...he was sure of himself in a way that Molly could not even fathom. All of her life she had been self conscious and timid and Steven was her total opposite. He was totally confident in himself that he could guide her and train her to not only be an exceptional submissive but to also be his extraordinary slut....and only his. His confidence and self- assuredness was an imaginable turn on for Molly, which only drew her closer to him.

Through all of their erotic and enlightening conversations, Molly kept thinking of herself as a "good girl" rather than as a "slut", even though she was having lusty fantasies based upon the scenes Steven described and the BDSM sites she visited. As long as she denied her wanton desires, they really did not count to her. Unfortunately, she was so hung up on the stereotypical definition of the word, "slut" that she was deeply afraid to let herself go to experience her own sexuality and desires. Her new Dom, Steven, wanted to introduce her to the slut within and teach her how to accept and embrace herself as what she was and always will be, a SLUT...now, HIS SLUT. In fact, he was surprised at how quickly Molly willingly submitted her mind and body to him during his training; proof, in itself, that she was a true submissive at heart. This greatly pleased him as he looked forward to discovering her limits.

Instantly upon chatting, they shared an intimate connection. He eagerly took her by the inexperienced hand and assumed the role as teacher and nurturer without hesitation. He wanted to open her eyes wide to D/s and patiently watched as she learned a little more with each passing day. They easily slipped into the D/s roles, but that was not all. They shared more than that...they shared emotions, too. They loved, respected and cared unconditionally for each other. Some thought that emotions complicate D/s relationships. Honestly, the opposite happened. Molly wanted, needed and loved him more daily. The D/s hook only added to Molly's submission to Steven as it was not only based upon her unyielding desire to please, but was also deeply based upon her love for him. He had her heart, mind, body and soul to do with as he pleased and he cherished this above all-else.

Throughout the months, they shared many wonderful online scenes together before ever meeting in person. He would tell her to do things and she would immediately comply. He taught her how to bind her own tits with rope forcing them to jut out from her body. This caused them to swell and turn purple in a painful yet pleasurable way. This was Molly's first introduction to the fine line between pain and pleasure. A fine line that she was subconsciously drawn to and yearned to cross with and because of him. Knowing Molly's wanton potential, Steven pushed her even further. He ordered her to take nude photographs of her bound breasts. While blushing, Molly did as he asked and became absolutely wet because of it. She could not believe how turned on she became just by following Steven's instructions. She was amazed at her own slutty behavior and embarrassingly admitted her arousal to him. Pushing harder again, Steven even requested photographs of her gaping, wet cunt. Surprisingly, Molly was shocked by this request at first. But, her shock slowly turned into total excitement at the thought of Steven getting turned on by looking at pictures of her naked, watering slit. After that revelation, Molly joyfully did everything that Steven asked of her knowing that in the end it would please him. She did everything from clipping clothespins to her erect nipples to forcing various objects into her tight ass and hungry pussy all to photograph for Steven. After a while, Steven built up quite a photographic collection of Molly's slutty submissiveness and he absolutely loved what she was turning into. Alas, the online scenes left both Steven and Molly wanting more. They needed more than an online relationship...they needed to hear each other's moans of pleasure and feel skin on skin. Emotions were already in play, so the next obvious step was to take their relationship offline, on the phone and inevitably in person.

Knowing this, Molly and Steven began chatting on the phone. His voice alone could make her melt. His deep tone sent shivers down her spine and jolts to her eager cunt. She did not know how he had this affect on her, but she knew that she was his to do with as he pleased. Unbeknownst to Molly, Steven knew this as well. These phone sessions were very similar to the online sessions as Steven told Molly what to do and she did as requested. The difference now was that Steven could actually hear Molly's "purrs" or so he dubbed her delightful moans. These "purrs" always brought a smile to Steven's face while forcing the blood to his cock in record time, making him adjust himself accordingly within his tight jeans. Finally, after flirting persistently on the phone, they had come to an agreement to meet for real. Steven could no longer take the never-ending erections and Molly needed to feel Steven inside her before they both exploded with wanton lust.

After much discussion and planning, Molly agreed to meet Steven at his office. Knowing her intense nervousness, Steven insisted that they set up an "appointment", so she could arrive while his employees were still working. If she felt uncomfortable in any way, she could leave immediately with no questions asked. He understood her fear and wanted to alleviate it as best as he could. With that in mind, Molly accepted the "appointment" and stressed about it until it happened. The only thing Steven asked of Molly was that she arrived at his office without wearing a bra or panties; and, he also asked her to tie her tits up as she usually did for their online scenes. Once again, he exhibited his control over her and wanted to remind her of that while she drove to meet him, hoping to bring her inner slut out.

Finally, the appointment day was upon them and Molly dressed accordingly. Before dressing, she bound her tits up tightly almost turning them purple instantly. She felt the warm pressure building up within her breasts and realized she had to finish dressing or she would be late. Molly wore a blouse, unbuttoned a little lower than usual, a short skirt and high heels. She shivered as she walked out of the house as the air rushed up her skirt tickling her freshly shaved mound and forcing her nipples to become more erect than possible as her blouse brushed against her roped chest. Molly silently giggled to herself wondering what else she might be feeling after she arrived at Steven's office. With that thought came an intense feeling of fear and excitement all combined together. Molly quickly climbed into the car and drove to her "appointment".

Upon arriving at the office, Molly was ushered into a room to fill out paperwork while she anxiously waited to see Steven. Apparently, he had explained the appointment as such that Molly needed a job. So, following his lead, Molly filled out whatever paperwork was presented to her while shaking in her seat waiting for her Sir to finally introduce himself in person. It finally dawned on her that she was doing what she never thought she would do. Her interest in BDSM and D/s had started as curiosity and interest and she pursued it as such. When Steven entered her life, all of that changed and she was now heading down the path of total submission to her Sir, the man who stirred her within and left her wanting more. With that knowledge, Molly noticed her pussy becoming wet as her juices began trickling from her. She just hoped that no one would notice the puddle forming underneath her or the scent emanating from her opening cunt.

After a few minutes, a man slowly walked into the office behind her. Without turning her head, she knew it was Steven. She felt his strength and dominance in the air around her and timidly turned her head towards him. She quickly looked in his eyes and then forced her eyes downward noticing her heart was beating faster and faster. While Molly took deep breaths to calm herself, Steven smiled as he could see her literally shaking in her chair. He knew of her nervousness, but her shaking somehow made her total submission even more precious to him. In her heart, she wanted him to control her and was pushing through her fear to make it happen. He was proud of her for that and knew assuredly that she was HIS SLUT from this moment forward.

After formal introductions, for the benefit of those employees watching, Steven casually guided Molly to his office. He told her to sit down and relax while he took his chair never letting his eyes move from hers. The intensity within that office was incredible and increasing with every moment. Steven noticed a faint blush appear on Molly's face and neck and then instructed her to completely unbutton her blouse. As she nervously moved her fingers down her blouse, Steven walked towards her and gently brushed his hands against her sensitive nipples. A slight gasp escaped Molly's lips while she lent into his body wanting to be touched more. He admired her handiwork with the rope and told her so. Without warning, Steven harshly began twisting and tugging her already purple nipples pulling them outwards from her body. She wiggled as he did this trying not to moan knowing there were people working right outside the office. After a few more firm tugs, Steven released her tits and whispered in Molly's ear.

"If you want to leave, you need to do so now as my office is closing and everyone is leaving. If you would like to stay, then get on all fours and crawl under my desk. I want to see those beautiful big bound tits jiggle as you crawl. Oh yeah... I noticed the wet spot you left on the chair and your sex scent in the air. You are as incredibly sexy as I imagined. The choice is yours.... make it now please."

Hearing those words, Molly, without hesitation, dropped to the floor and embarrassingly crawled under Steven's desk awaiting new instructions. Her fears ran through her and she wondered what was going to happen next. There was no turning back for her...she only wanted to move forward into the unknown. Suddenly, Steven sat on his chair and pulled it forward under the desk cramping Molly underneath. He quickly unzipped his trousers and told Molly to lock her hands behind her back and begin sucking him. While Molly eagerly bobbed on his cock, Steven continued on to tell her that she was fulfilling a fantasy of his. Apparently, he always wanted to get head while sitting at his desk and now it was happening. Knowing that he was pleased, forced Molly to start purring while her juices began running down her inner thighs. As Molly began sliding her mouth faster up and down his throbbing member, Steven began moaning in pleasure trying to keep himself from cumming. Yes, he wanted to cum...but he wanted to play more before he did. So, he quickly commanded Molly to stop her ministrations. Upon doing so, Steven lovingly smiled down at her shyly peering from underneath his desk resting her head on his thigh. After a minute or so of comfortable silence, Steven pushed his chair back from his desk and helped Molly stand up. He led her to another office chair, lifted her skirt and admired her creamy white ass. He even took notice of a large patch of discolored skin above the crack of her ass and filed it away in his memory banks as an intimate part of HIS SLUT.

As Steven grabbed a handful of hair, he painfully pulled Molly's head back while easily slipping two fingers into her sopping pussy. He chuckled at the warm squishiness he felt within as she began lustfully thrusting her hips back into his hand. Molly's inner slut was becoming unleashed and he wanted to see her in all her glory. With that thought, he forcefully pushed Molly's head down and removed his fingers from her contracting cunt while she moaned in disappointment. Suddenly, her empty channel was filled with his thick thumb jamming into her swollen pussy eagerly looking for the infamous G spot. Within seconds, he found her G spot and began massaging it quicker and quicker as her purrs became louder and louder. He felt her juicy muscles contract on his thumb as he awaited her impending orgasm. Then, her purrs turned into growls as she began roughly shaking her head back and forth as her climax peaked and slowly washed over her. To Steven's amazement, Molly squirted all over his hand, down her leg and even in her shoe. Her muscles endlessly contracted as her sweet nectar continued flowing from her spent cunt. Once Molly came down from her orgasmic high, Steven swiftly slipped his dripping thumb from Molly. Turning Molly around, he offered his thumb to her for cleaning which she did without being told to do so.

Pleased with her performance, Steven told her to get on all fours in the corner. Happily, Molly did as asked and waved her ass in the air anticipating what was to come. She heard shuffling behind her as Steven's hand grabbed her hips. She gasped in surprise as he shoved a large butt plug in her virgin ass. In previous conversations, Steven had mentioned taking her anal cherry and now he had done so with this unbelievably huge phallus. Molly groaned in pain longing for some kind of relief when she felt the head of Steven's cock teasing her swollen pussy lips. Diverting her attention from her stretching anus, Steven slowly slid his throbbing cock into Molly one inch and a time. Trying to increase her sensory overload, he reached around and rubbed her sensitive clit with one hand while grabbing a tit with the other all the while picking up his fucking pace. Eventually, Molly and Steven met each other thrust for thrust as each began moaning in delight. Unknowingly, Steven grabbed Molly's hips so tightly that he left bruises while pounding her hungry cunt harder and harder. Fucking Steven back, Molly felt his large balls bounce on her engorged clit with each thrust while being reminded of the butt plug every so often by Steven twisting it within her ass. Luckily, the butt plug no longer hurt; it just increased her sensitivity to everything happening to her body. Finally, the electricity increasing between them forced Molly and Steven to intensely cum together leaving both dizzy on the floor in a puddle of their mixed juices.

After catching his breath, Steven lifted Molly's chin, noticing that she was looking downward in embarrassment at her wanton display, and kissed her deeply. He caressed her exhausted body gently and told her never to be embarrassed by her behavior as her display was for him and only him. In fact, he told her to look forward to more of what had just happened as their relationship had just begun in the totally physical sense. Steven went on to explain potential scenes and limits that he wanted to discover with her. She blushed hearing the erotic things that he already had planned to do to her and with her. All Molly could do was lovingly smile and listen while Steven continued describing his future intentions forcing her pussy to throb in slutty anticipation for more. She had found the man who knew her inner desires, wants and needs. All she wanted to do was please him for as long as he would have her.

Molly and Steven made an effort to see each other when possible. But, unfortunately, due to schedule conflicts, they were not able to see as much of each other as they liked. In a perfect world, they would see each other at least every other day for hours at a time if possible. Of course, this was not a perfect world, so they worked with what they had. Their lack of physical contact only added to Molly's burning desire to submit to him and please him even more so. He was always on her mind whether she was awake or asleep. It did not matter....his name was always on the tip of her tongue and she always felt his phantom caress on her skin causing shivers down her spines. He was an itch that she could not scratch as she was undeniably addicted to him...to his touch...to his kiss. Molly's body yearned for him to touch her leaving a trail of flames on her skin...for him to manipulate her body forcing her to cum for him...pleasing him, as he knew she could only cum for him. She was his slut.

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers
12