Submissive? Ch. 01

Story Info
Can i handle whats on offer?
755 words
3.73
25.9k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met my daddy Dom back in the summer of 2009. I had always seen myself as quite a dominant figure when it came to sex...........how wrong I was.

Daddy first contacted me via a social networking site designed for like-minded people shall we say. I thought it was just another man having a go at trying to grab my attention, but something was different this time and I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. As messages were being sent back and forth, the more aroused I became. Yet nothing sexual had been said. Maybe that's why I was so intrigued by this person. He was different from the usual "Fancy a fuck?" requests I had been getting over the past few months.

The more I spoke to him the more intrigued I became, now I know tone cannot be shown in text speak but there was definitely something different. I saw power in the messages he was sending. I wasn't quite sure what to make of him or his request. He was looking for a bisexual woman to join him and his current sub for some fun. I would be known as a sister sub. The thought did cross my mind just to close the window and not message back but there was a part of me who was fascinated to find out what being submissive actually involved.

This person sitting at another computer sending me messages had power, I could tell straight away. He oozed dominance, not in a cocky brash way but in a quietly confident manner that made me even more attracted to him. Baring in mind I had never actually seen this person but the thought that he may have control over me was extremely sexy.

As the conversation progressed I eventually spoke to his sub (whose name shall remain anonymous), she was a perfectly nice woman and everything seemed normal until the man who I had been speaking to asked her a question and she responded with "Yes Daddy". Now to a person who has never experienced being submissive or taken any time to find out anything about it, I did cringe a little. This woman was actually older than the man we were speaking to yet she looked up to him and found him to be a father figure in ways of a sexual and non sexual nature.

We had a little chat and exchanged a few pictures just so we could put a face to the conversation, yet I had still not seen the man I had been talking to now for over 2 hours. This made me want to get to know him even more and find out who was the person behind this dominant persona. "Baby" as she was called was an older woman who had just found herself one day in the sub/Dom scene and was very taken with it. She had participated in a few activities like spanking, role play and water sports. None of these I had actually tried myself. I was spanked once by a man and really enjoyed it but didn't point out the fact to him and it never happened again. I was asked by Daddy did he think I could be involved with such activities and be a good "little sister" for my "big sister" and my "Daddy". I did have reservations. First one was the whole "Daddy" thing. I just couldn't take to it so I requested could I call him something else until I felt comfortable with the situation if at all, so we decided that I would call him Sir. My name would be "Red" due to the fact I have red hair and "Baby" would remain "Baby".

The conversation was flowing and I asked a few questions and was given answers by both Sir and Baby. I wasn't particularly taken by Baby it was more by Sir. There was a mystique about him that made me wet even thinking about him touching me or even just saying my new name......Red.

I don't think I have ever been so excited by one person who is doing exactly the same as me sitting at a computer. I wanted to meet this man, I was very intimidated and equally so sexually attracted to this person that I didn't know what to expect and that turned me on to the point that I actually came while typing to him. That had never happened before and I was so appalled and so excited at the same time.