Submissive? Ch. 03

Story Info
Can i handle whats on offer?
1k words
4.16
15.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was told by Sir it was time for my bed, so we said our goodbyes not actually knowing whether I would hear from this person again. I felt confused, tired and extremely horny all at the same time. I slept that night not knowing what to expect. We exchanged telephone numbers and Sir told me he would send me a message seeing how his new property was. I was still a little unsure of the whole situation, but what did I have to lose. I was single and nothing as exciting as the proposal he had given me had ever came across my way before, so I told him I would think about it and let him know.

Next morning I awoke from my sleep feeling still as confused as I had done when I went to bed earlier that morning. I looked for my phone as I always do but this time I wanted there to be a message. As I pressed a button, there is was. 1 message from Sir it said. I had saved his number in my phone as Sir so I knew exactly who it was. I was hesitant to open it as I didn't know what to expect. I pressed open and read what it said............."Good Morning, did you sleep well? X"

Completely not what I expected, maybe in my head I though it would say

"Good morning young lady this is your owner......."

Actually I don't know what I expected but I was actually happy that Sir had texted me. It's amazing what one little message can do to a woman. I always wake up feeling horny in the morning and that morning was no different, only made more by the message. I replied back

"Good Morning Sir X"

I got up from the bed and went for a shower, only now I took my phone with me. I was starting to crave his messages, to feel his dominance over me; it was very sexy, a stranger having power over my every move. He messaged back asking had I come to a decision, the big question.

I got out of the shower, towelled down my wet body and put on my favourite body lotion over my firm legs and working my way up my thighs, over my pussy and then slowly working up to my chest where I felt my nipples getting hard wishing it was Sir massaging the cream into my skin. The smell was intoxicating. I had to stop myself from touching my clit and getting myself off. I decided then and there I was ready for the challenge of being Sir's property.

"Yes Sir I Have :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by in a blur with Sir steadily following me through a few things he wanted me to do. He requested I take a picture of myself and sent it to him which I did, also for me to wear a dress and look girlie instead of my comfy jeans and top I would normally wear. We gradually built up a relationship over the next few weeks and I followed Sirs orders and then it came to us actually meeting. I was nervous, no actually more than nervous, I was petrified.

We had decided that out first meet would be relaxed and casual, now this might seem unusual as we had been conducting a sub/Dom relationship over the past 6 weeks and it was getting more intense, but to meet someone face to face for the first time is a big step and there has to be that spark. We had that spark online and through text messages and speaking on the phone. The first time I heard his voice it was exactly how I imagined and I actually found myself saying to him that his voice was extremely sexy, to which I blushed and regretted blurting that sentence out, but when I had he gave a small laugh and said thank you. He may be dominant but he also has a sense of humour. Very funny and also has a vulnerable side which made me realise that I was getting closer to him than any of his other subs had ever gotten in the past. But would that happen once we were together.

The only request Sir had was that I wore the outfit that I had purchased the day before, which was a top and a little pair of shorts.

I couldn't sleep, the time was going by so slowly so I decided to get ready at 6am, madness on my part as Sir said he wouldn't be arriving until about 9.30am. All I had to do was have a shower make sure I was shaven all over (on Sirs command) and put my top and shorts on. I put a bit of make up on and made sure my hair was done and presentable. After I had done all of this I looked at the time and sat down for a cigarette. It was 7.15am. I sat and wondered what Sir would look like and what he would be wearing. Would I be as equally attracted to him in the flesh as I was from a distance using modern day technology? I flicked through the TV channels; I read magazines, listened to some music, anything to distract myself from getting too excited. All of a sudden my phone beeped, it was Sir

"I'm on my way X"

Oh god, I couldn't stand it, the pressure was unreal. Did I look ok? Would I be able to speak? Was he going to drag me upstairs and fling me the bed and fuck me hard?? Who knows but in about 30 minutes I would find out. Just as I sat down to have my last cigarette before he arrived my phone beeped again.

"I'm here, come and open the door"

I paused, took a deep breath, stood up from the sofa and made my way slowly and steadily down the stairs, I could feel my legs turning to jelly but my whole body was throbbing with adrenaline. I got to the bottom and opened the door.

Sir had arrived.