Submissive Dreams

Story Info
Her pet has a perfect evening
3.2k words
4.33
19.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had mentioned that we would be having an unique evening together this evening, but she never really quite explained what unique was to entail. It was about mid afternoon when she had made that proclamation and as she was doing so, her eyes lit up with that very special bratty look that I have come to enjoy.

"Now my pet, I have a special treat for you before we begin this adventure."

With those words she then shows me a some type of leather restraint and has a very big grin on her face, as I mentioned.

"Now pet, you will slip this cock ring on. Do it now, so I can observe and see how the leather straps secure and bind you...just for me. Mmmmmmmmmm..."

As she sat down, I took the cock ring and gazed at it monetarily. I then slipped the ring around my cock and then secured the leather straps around my balls. After I felt it was secured, I presented myself to for her inspection."

"This looks very nice on you pet. I so love how the black leather contrasts with your pale skin tones. Very lovely contrast, if I do say so myself."

She then slips her fingers between the leather straps and my skin, slipping them along the underside. Then she whispers very seductively.

"You may tighten the straps another notch pet. I desire that you be completely aware of this restraint whether you are aroused or not. I want you to feel the sensitivity of your balls. I want to know that I own you...and that I control you...completely. That is what you want, isn't it my pet?"

"Yes Mistress...completely," I softly whimper.

I then loosen the straps and then tighten them an additional notch. As I do so, I can feel them securing my balls, very completely. Not excessively tight, yet to the point where I can feel the restraints tightening against my skin. After I have the device secured, I again proceed to present myself to her.

Then she slips a finger inside the straps, and notes the fit is much more secure, which causes her to smile a wicked grin.

"Excellent my pet," she whispers. You have pleased me very well. For the remainder of the day, you will wear this device, and you will enjoy both the pain and the pleasure that it will give you."

She then notes the look of question in my eyes. The device is only a ring and a couple straps. How is this going to cause me both pain and pleasure. Then she takes her long, feminine, red nails and begins to instruct me.

"Feel how sensitive your balls become dear, as I stroke them with my sexy, red nails. They are so firm being held together...and oh so very sensitive to the touch. So amazing how that occurs. Then while I caress your balls and seductively whisper like this, I know you cannot resist becoming aroused. It's so easy to become aroused for me, my pet, as I control you. You are here to please me and pleasure me. Yes pet...that's right...feel yourself expanding into the cock ring. To the point where you fill the ring completely, yet your arousal continues to build...and grow."

"Awwwwwwwwww...poor pet. I bet that ring is now biting into your very erect cock, causing you some discomfort. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...and all for me. Yes, excellent my pet. As this is how I intend to keep you for the remainder of the evening, aroused at my whim, yet helpless to do anything about it. Oh did I fail to mention that the ring makes it very difficult to orgasm as well pet? It seems that with the ring wrapped around you like that, it just won't allow you expand completely...or come... without extreme effort. So I know we will have an enjoyable remainder of the day my pet. Now draw me a bath and call me when it is ready dear."

"Yes Mistress" I immediately respond.

I proceed to leave while my cock, I mean her cock, is thrusting straight ahead like a guide. The ring biting into it...yet feeling so pleasurable. I add her favorite oils and fragrances to the bath water and adjust the temperature to her liking. When the tub is full, I announce that her bath is awaiting her.

She appears in the bath, wearing only her lacy, black panties. I can see the bratty look again beginning to appear in her eyes, as she knows precisely the reaction she is going to obtain. She is beautiful and the sight of her causes me to grow and expand again, into the restraints of the cock ring. She smiles a knowing smile as she simultaneously watches my cock...and my frustration slowly begin to build. She then runs her red covered index finger along her pet's cock.

"Such a "good boy" you are my pet."

I immediately feel a wave of pleasure rush through me, as my hypnotic trigger takes control, and I become lost in her whispers. The pleasure so sensual...wave...after wave. Followed by the knowing tightness of the restraint. Pain and pleasure combined. Mistress is so good to me.

"Now pet, you may go. I wish for privacy during this bath so I may become lost in the relaxing bubbles and in the very pleasurable thoughts about our plans for the evening. You may leave until I am finished here. Of course it goes without saying, you may not touch yourself. Now be gone!!"

With that I exit the bath as I hear her adjust the CD player to some of her favorite music. I leave her to her wishes....my arousal still pointing the way. I am so completely hers...completely.

After what seems to be an eternity, she beckons me to return to the bath, this time to assist her from the tub and to towel her dry. I take one of the thick, soft towels and gently begin to pat her body. The towel absorbing all of the moisture beads while my eyes absorb her lush body completely.

While drying, I occasionally place butterfly kisses along her skin...along her neck and shoulders...and then down her back as I slowly slide down her body. The kissing and the toweling continuing until I am kneeling at her feet, toweling her sexy red toes dry and then kissing them very sensually as well.

"Excellent job my pet. You are a quick learner. I may just have to retain for future consideration."

"Thank you Mistress" I reply. "You know I solely desire to please you."

With that she smiles and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Such a good boy" she whispers.....as I melt away...again. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

"Now my little pet, you will continue to drift and float here so peacefully until I return. You know it feels so good to please me pet. So very good. Such a good boy." she whispers as she leaves.

I am really not certain how long I have remained kneeling here. There are no thoughts floating through my mind, only her instructions to remain here...for her. That is my only thought and desire...to please and obey her.

After some time has passed, I take in her fragrance again. It's so feminine and sensual as the scent infiltrates my thoughts and my mind. I know she has returned, as I feel her finger grazing down my cheek and coming to rest upon my chin, while applying a slight upward pressure to my chin.

"Gaze at me pet. Look deep into my eyes."

As my eyes slowly open, they immediately focus on her, becoming lost in her deep, brown eyes. I notice her smile at me so sweetly. Then she whispers to me...

"This evening will be a very special evening my pet. This evening I will control you...dominate you. You realize this is what we both desire...and what we both have been waiting for. Now pet, as you lower your gaze, you will take in my attire completely. You will drink in every inch of me, as you savor this very special moment. When your gaze meets my sexy red toes, you will worship them...completely. That is where you belong my pet...at my feet."

My gaze slowly slips down from her eyes. She is wearing a very alluring black leather halter top. It ties together with leather closures...and exposes her cleavage as well as some of her chest. The top ends just above her hips. I hear myself softly moan.

"Yes pet...very good. Drink in every inch of my attire...and of me. Mmmmmmmm.."

As my gaze slips down even lower, she is wearing a short, black leather skirt, which complements the leather halter perfectly. The skirt ends well above her knees, as my gaze continues to slowly slide down her body.

"Such a good boy. Continuing down my pet. Gaze at my legs.. My sensitive insteps. Notice the thin black leather straps along my sandals, which are sensually encasing my lovely feet. Drawing you in so easily my pet. Deeper and deeper...Mmmmmmmmmmm.. "

As I listen to her voice guiding me so easily down her legs towards her feet, my eyes lock on the sexy open toes sandals she is wearing. The thin straps wrapping around her ankles as I instinctively lean over to kiss them. My lips kissing her sexy right ankle... licking the thin leather straps as my kisses slowly slip down towards her toes. Kissing and licking each toe very lovingly. My vision being completely consumed by her red toes. As my lips and tongue tenderly wrap around each toe, I hear Mistress softly release a very content sigh. She then moves her foot ever so slightly, so that my lips may worship the sexy heel of her sandal as well, as the heel gradually slides between my lips.

I then turn my attention towards her left foot. This time I begin by sucking on her red toes. Taking each one and wrapping my lips and tongue around and around, bathing them completely in my adoration. My lips then slowly move along her foot, placing tender, loving kisses on the top of her foot, between the black leather straps.

Then my lips and tongue linger upon her very sensitive left instep. I hear her sigh so very contently as my tongue licks so sensually along her sensitive instep, followed by kisses along the black straps that are encompassing her ankle.

"Yes my pet, that is this is definitely where you belong...on your knees...pleasing me. However pet, place your hand within mine...and rise and follow me as we still have so much more to explore this evening. As we walk towards the bedroom, take in the scent from the supple leather that is caressing my body pet. The leather feels so soft...so sensual...so very arousing...Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

In a few moments, we are in her bedroom. She instructs me to lie down on her bed. As I do, I notice all of her toys are laid out neatly along side of the bed. My mind is racing, yet so slow, all I can do is take in the images, not really thinking about what is to come. As I settle in comfortably, she walks along the side of the bed, and retrieves a black leather blindfold...and slips it over my eyes, throwing me immediately into complete darkness.

"Mmmmmmmmm.. I so love using a blindfold pet, as it causes all of the other senses to intensify. It also creates a feeling of not having control and not knowing what may occur next. The blindfold causes you to focus even more intently on me...and the feelings that I create deep within you. The leather scent from the blindfold filling your mind with the thoughts of the soft leather that is caressing my body. The leather that you can no longer see. Mmmmmmmm..."

She then runs hers long red nails over my skin, causing me to shudder ever so slightly. She then runs her nails over my cock, and I can feel it twitch and attempt to expand even more, while the cock ring continues to bite into it even deeper.

"Just like that pet. Mmmmmmmmmmm...no control at all. Completely here to surrender to my needs...to my desires. Aren't you my pet?"

"Yes Mistress," I somehow manage to reply.

"Excellent my dear. Now let us continue, as you slip deeper into my control. Now extend your right arm towards me pet. Yes, very good. Now feel the red silk scarf as it caresses your wrist as I secure your arm to this corner of the bed.. I so love using silk as it's so very sensual...so very erotic...and so very strong. Now pet, your other arm please...as I drape the silk and secure it as well."

"Extend your right leg now love. Good boy...mmmmmmmmmm. Feel the pleasure washing through you pet. Silky pleasure from the scarves and the pleasure knowing that you are pleasing me greatly. Finally, your left leg, as the silky restraints are secured. Try as you might, you are not going anywhere little one. You are now completely mine. Mmmmmmmm.."

I can hear her talking, as well as securing the devices, but I also sense myself slipping towards subspace. I know it's so early to be happening...yet she knows exactly what buttons to push to send me there so easily...and she knows I will not resist.

"Now for my next treat pet," she softly intones.

Then I feel her leaning over me. The sensual leather top caressing my bare chest. The feelings are incredible. Then I feel something cold being draped along my chest. I shudder ever so slightly.

"Oh you feel the chill dear one? Let me take your mind off that."

In a moment I feel her lips and her tongue upon my left nipple. A sudden wave of pleasure consumes me, as I release a soft sigh, which then changes to a moan as I sense her teeth biting down on my nipple. All the while I feel my nipple becoming stiffer and stiffer. Then I feel the coolness again....as I moan loudly as I feel a clamp being applied to my left nipple.

"Oh my pet is feeling some distress. Let me take care of that pet. I have just the right solution for that problem."

With those words she then begins to lick and suck on my right nipple. This time she is much more teasing with her tongue, as she slides it over the very sensitive tip of my nipple. By then my thoughts had slipped away again to pleasure...and she applied the other nipple clamp, again sending me into that painful pleasure mode. She then pulls the chain that evidently connects both clamps, and I again moan in pain.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...you sound delightful pet. I so enjoy both pain and pleasure. Of course the pain is all yours...and the pleasure is all mine. Now let's see...what shall we do next. Yes...I know"

I hear her move about a bit...then quiet fills the room. I know she is close by...but my thoughts are still focused on my nipples returning to a normal, dull throbbing state. Then I feel something across my shoulder.

"You like my flogger pet?" This is a new one that I purchased just for you. I wish you could see the strands of suede. They are a very deep shade of blue...that would match your eyes...if they were open."

With those words, she giggles and proceeded to use the flogger along my shoulders...dandling it over my chest...stroking the inside of my thighs...and spinning it along the top of my cock...as I feel it twitch to the strokes.

"I so enjoy a flogger. The strokes can be so soft and sensual...or firm and controlling...all at my whim. And this is all about my pleasure pet. I know you are still here with me...barely. Just knowing you are pleasing your Mistress...pleases you deeply. Such a very good boy you are. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.."

Mistress seemingly stops with the flogger and I hear her moving some items around. Then I sense the chain on the nipple clamps being tugged...firmly...as I moan. Then she runs her nails over my cock...causing it to twitch...and shake.

"Just pain and pleasure my pet. No thoughts...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I begin to feel something very soft caressing my skin. Very furry and warm. Mistress is saying nothing, yet caressing my cheeks...my arms...my legs. My reactions are soft sighs of pleasure. Still no words...but being so good. So lost here in this moment.

Eventually, the soothing caresses cease. The room grows silent again. Earlier I would have thought about what she may be doing...yet now my mind is so empty. Floating here in these sensations. Then I feel the bed move...and feel warmth upon me...as she is straddling over me. Very slowly she settles down upon my, rigid cock as it nestles deep inside her wet sex, as she settles down atop me.

"Remember pet...your pain...is my pleasure.." as Mistress tugs on the chain connecting the clamps...then shifts her body just slightly causing pleasurable feelings.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm pet. You feel so good when your cock twitches like that so deeply within me. I bet that cock ring is biting in so firmly now pet. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...that must be the ultimate in pain and pleasure dear, as it feels so pleasurable to me."

"I'm thinking you wish you could see me here pet...sitting upon your chest. My body caressed by the supple, black leather. The look of desire upon my face. Feel my heat and wetness as I shift...and slip up...and then down upon you pet. Controlling you completely. Your cock so hard...my pussy so wet. Pleasing your Mistress. Mmmmmmmm.."

She then tugs upon the nipple clamp chain...causing another wave of pain to wash through me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...I so love that control pet. Feel me slipping along your cock...a bit faster....as my breathing is becoming more erratic. I know you can sense that pet. My pleasure increasing. Now pet, you will NOT come pet. You will please me completely like the "good boy" you are. Yes...enjoy those feelings pet. Now meet my thrusts pet....faster....deeper...harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...pet. feels soooooooooooooooooo good. Coming.....please me pet... NOW!!!"

I can feel her sliding up and down my cock...faster and faster. Then I heard my phrase...and don't recall much else as her pleasurable words consumed me again. Thrusting harder...deeper...pleasing her. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

I sense her slump down along side me. I wish I could wrap my arms around her and hold her so close. I still sense my cock within her...still so hard...so wet. Her breathing slowly stabilized and soon she began to move ever so slightly, sliding off me and snuggling next to me.

I sense her finger caressing my cheek. then slowly slipping under the blindfold.

"Slowly becoming accustomed to the light my pet. Feeling so good...waking so easily."

She then softly kissed me. My eyes opened....and gazed at her...so beautiful her along side of me. Our lips meshed longingly. The sense of pleasing her filling me completely.

Then I realized my wrists and legs were no longer restrained. There were no nipple clamps attached to me. As a matter of fact, everything is still precisely where it was when we began. She smiled a very knowing smile at me.

"Thank you Mistress" I whispered...and wrapped myself close to her, still not quite certain if I had just dreamed these events...or had they actually happened. It appears only she knows....and she's not sharing.