Submissive Girl Likes Tape

Story Info
He moved, a reel of black, shiny, bondage tape.
1k words
3.77
15.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered through my bedroom door, closing it behind him. I saw as he moved towards me, a reel of black, shiny, bondage tape in his hand. Slowly, he unwound it and began to wrap it around my body. Around my waist, down, over my hips and around one thigh, crossed like the ribbon on a ballet shoe. It wound back up, over my breasts, leaving my nipples freely exposed and finally, he made a collar around my throat. He tied my wrists and ankles to each of the bedposts. I was completely at his mercy.

He started to stroke me, running his hands across my body. The sensation was strange, with only some of my flesh exposed to his touch. As he stroked between my thighs I felt a longing between my legs.

He straddled me then, and bent down towards my breasts. He held them in his hands, and bent down to meet them with his mouth. Then he bit them. He was tugging at my nipples with my teeth, and flicking them with his tongue. He sat up sharply, and hit me across my breast and my face. It stung with the pain, but I found that I enjoyed it.

Finally as I had been wishing for, he slid two fingers deep inside my pussy, feeling my wetness. He turned and put his mouth to my smooth pussy, licking me and sucking on my clit. As he felt me about to come, he bit on my clit, making me scream out. He repeated this several times, until I begged him to stop, to let me rest from orgasm after orgasm.

He moved back to my nipples, tugging on them and biting on them once more, and as he did so I can felt his cock grow against my thigh, exciting me once more. When fully erect, he straddled me again, sitting on my breasts, spanking them. He forced his cock into my mouth and I licked and sucked him willingly, wanting only to please my new master. I moaned around his cock and found that this made him grab my head and push his cock further into my throat. He seemed pleased with how deeply I could take his cock into my throat and rewarded me by a soft teasing stroke of my pussy.

He sat between my legs, teasing me with the tip of his cock, pushing gently at the entrance to my pussy. I begged him to slide inside my pussy and was punished with a spank across my ass. He then slid inside me very slowly, and while doing so he leant forward to grab my nipples, tugging on them hard, using them to pull himself inside of me. He held on, pinching them hard while he slowly withdrew and entered me again.

Suddenly, without warning, he withdrew completely and spanked me across my breast again. He took my pussy into his mouth and pushed his tongue inside of me. He reached up to squeeze my breasts and continued to fuck my pussy with his tongue, biting and sucking on my clit.

Once more he entered me with his hard cock, thrusting hard and deep inside me. He seemed to enjoy every hard thrust as I winced with the length of his cock inside me. And as I felt myself about to climax once more, he stopped and thrust his fist inside me, widening my pussy so that he could see inside me, before lapping at my juices with his tongue once more.

He slid his fingers, now dripping wet, slowly inside my ass, making me moan in pleasure. At this he used more tape, and taped my legs so that they were bent up, my knees to my chest. I could not move.

I watched as he squeezed a little lube onto the tip of his cock and he placed it against my asshole. It was cold. He slipped an extra finger inside of my ass, widening it ready for his cock. He bit my nipples again, and spanked my breasts and face, making me gasp and as I suffered from the shock of this, he slid his cock into my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart, widening my asshole more for him to enter deeper inside me. I gasp once more at the feeling of his long cock sliding fully inside me.

He began to thrust gently at first, and then began to do it harder, one hand finger fucking my pussy, the other spanking my breasts and tugging at my nipples.

I could not move at all, and I began to moan as he pumped his cock into my ass. He suddenly stopped, teasing me, entering me and withdrawing so I could feel his full length enter me over and over, his fingers still probing my pussy.

He reached over, finding a long slim vibrator, and he slid it inside me, it was as cold as ice. Once it was wet with my pussy juices, he tortured me, holding it first against my clit and then my nipples in turn, before sliding it back inside me.

He withdrew his cock from my ass and slid it again, into my pussy, the vibrator on one nipple and teeth on the other. He spanked me harder and harder, my ass more exposed in this newly taped down position. He slid the vibrator into my ass, probing it gently as he thrust inside my pussy. Just as I climaxed he removed the vibrator, intensifying my orgasm, making me scream out in pleasure. He freed one of my hands and guided it to his balls, suggesting I massage them.

I felt his cock grow even larger inside me and I felt his thrusts increase in urgency. He spanked me with each thrust, and I stopped playing with his balls. I did not want him to come yet. He pulled out and hit me hard across the ass, breasts and face for punishment.

He thrust into my ass hard, without warning, and I screamed out in pain and pleasure. I reached around and grabbed his balls once more. I made him cum then, ball deep in my ass, his warm cum filling me. I came with him and moaned in pleasure.

We would do this again later on, with the lacy, crotch-less body stocking he had picked out for me...