Submissive Lover

Story Info
A rare night of passion for a young couple.
1.1k words
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, pretending to sleep as I heard him walk into the room. As soon as he'd opened the door I could smell his warm, comforting and incredibly sexy smell waft over me. He straddled me, grabbing my head and kissing me gently on the lips.

I still pretended to sleep, worried that he might stop this uncommon show of affection should I 'awaken'. I felt his hands slide over the satin of my red and black front tied corset, over my breasts and stomach, the slight brush over the patch of exposed skin between the corset and my skirt. He picked up my stocking-clad legs, positioning them around his own legs.

He then placed his hands on my back, pulling me up to meet him, and kissed me roughly and passionately, until I opened my eyes and saw him watching me. He chuckled. "I knew you weren't really asleep babe." With his hands still on my back, he used his teeth to undo the laces of my corset, but didn't move it off of my breasts. He kissed my lips again, moved his lips next to my right ear and whispered - "Tonight we do things my way. You don't get an opinion or any choice in the matter. And we stop when I say stop." My heartbeat quickened, thinking of the possibilities of the night. I couldn't wait.

His lips began moving down my neck and onto my chest, his nose nuzzling in my breasts while he placed me back on the bed, pushing my corset off at the same time. As he started to slowly and gently lick my nipples I gasped in pleasure with my eyes closed, not realising until too late that he had tied my hands to the bed post.

He sat back up, grinning his amazingly sexy half grin at me, and I grinned back. He stood up, taking off his shirt, to close the blinds, turn off the light and light some candles. We both noticed our elderly neighbours standing shocked at the window. I chuckled to myself while he waved and smiled at them, and closed the blind.

With the candles lit and the mood set, he knelt above me, slowly pulling my skirt off while looking me in the eyes, and completely removed the corset. He kissed me again, this time with his hands slowly caressing my breasts, his fingers lightly brushing over my quickly hardening nipples, every touch sending shocks through my body and quickening my heart beat.

I kept my eyes closed after his lips left mine, savouring the feeling of both his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts. His head moved down, gently nibbling and licking my right nipple, with his left hand pinching and feeling my left. With one last brush over my nipples with his hands, his head moved down, slowly and gently kissing my stomach, all the way down to my red and black and now wet panties.

Rather than remove them, as I had expected him to do, he moved further down, undoing my suspenders from my stockings. He then began removing my panties, his every touch sending shocks to my groin, which was still getting wet. He carefully pulled the pants over my stockings, obviously wishing to keep my stockings on. He ran his fingers up my stockings, tapping the bare skin above it, right up to my pussy, where every tap sent a shock to my stomach. He lightly brushed his fingers over it, before gently pushing his fingers in, searching for, and quickly finding, the most stimulating spot. It was only then that I noticed he hadn't yet taken off his shorts, a fact I'd missed due to my eyes being closed from the immense pleasure. Figuring there was probably a reason for it, I closed my eyes again.

His fingers still pleasuring me, my mouth began to open in pleasure. Soon enough, he'd placed his fingers in my mouth, having me lick my own fluids off, before kissing me to have a taste of it himself. The kiss continued, our warm, bare chests pressing against each other so hard I could feel his heartbeat, as quick as my own.

I opened my mouth and began to ask, "why haven't you taken off you –" when his finger pressed against my lips to silence me. I felt him climb off of me, and he bent down next to the bed and whispered in my ear, "You have no opinion here, remember?" I heard the smile in his voice, and smiled back, nodding. I lay there, unsure of where he was, unwilling to open my eyes. My body longed for his touch now that he wasn't near enough for me to feel where he was. I was about to call out to him when I felt his hand touch mine, and he climbed back on top of me.

The first thing I noticed was his bare legs, and the mere thought of his naked body above me quickened my heartbeat and excited me more. He straddled my waist, and I could feel his thick member resting on my stomach. Something begin tickling me around where his member was, and I realised he was gently pulling himself to get ready for the next part. Suddenly, his other hand began squeezing my left breast, and I sensed an urgency from him to become stiff.

He moved, and suddenly there was something hard pushing against my lips. I smiled, flicking my tongue out to lick his head, then opening my mouth slowly as he forced his way in. Feeling the tip reach the back of my throat, I began sucking and swallowing, feeling the reaction from his member and confirming my lovers pleasure through his soft moans and increasingly tighter grip on my hair. He began pushing himself further into my mouth, then pulling back, beginning a thrusting motion in my mouth, going farther in than I had ever experienced, or even thought possible.

He slowed before pulling out, and bent over to kiss all over my face as I licked my lips. He kissed my mouth as he slowly penetrated into my pussy, thrusting slowly, over and over, then beginning to get faster. Eventually, he was pushing so hard the bed was rocking, and with one hand of his rubbing my clit and the other feeling my breasts, we both reached our climax at almost the same time, with each others climax lengthening our own.

When we were done, he lay down on top of me, not having withdrawn yet. We lay there together, both hot and covered in sweat, tired but satisfied, with his hands now entangled in my hair. He kissed me, then lay there fondling my breast with his right hand until we both fell asleep.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Page's Training Ch. 01 Page learns the duties of her new job.in BDSM
Follow the Rules She gets caught in the middle of a gang war.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cathy and Chris Ch. 01 Brother in law and sister in law find love out of lust.in Romance
The Moment This is a story about a unique day with a friend.in Romance
Revenge of the Nerd Hot girl experiences hot nerd.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories