Submissive Molly Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly gets pierced in Vegas.
3.4k words
4.54
78.8k
8
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers

Author's note: You need to read chapter 1 to understand who the characters are. Chapter 2 is also a fun read. Enjoy.

*

Molly had been living with Charlie for several months now, and life had gotten wilder. Charlie had gotten much nastier with her. Not only in the way he made her dress, but also in the things he made her do.

Even so, Molly was starting to enjoy being the naughty little girl she had become. She didn't feel guilty about the way she dressed or the things she did. She was only doing what Charlie told her to do. Charlie was responsible, not her!

Ever since she had let Charlie dress her very exposed and make her be very naughty, two things had stuck in her mind. It made her feel sexy, and it made Charlie happy.

Even though she probably could have been arrested for indecent exposure on many, many occasions, they had never gotten in any trouble. Call it luck or call it choosing the right time and place, they had never been arrested or even asked to leave anywhere that Charlie had taken her.

Yes, she had caused many guys to grin, smile, drool, and have erections, sometimes embarrassing the guys more than it did her.

She had received some admiring glances from some of the ladies, too. Most of them probably wished that they were gutsy enough to do it!

Of course, there was the occasional person who gave them a disgusted or disapproving scowl.

Charlie always said, "They don't have to look!"

They were probably very dull people who never have any fun!

Charlie was going to have to go to Las Vegas for a convention and attend a couple of days worth of seminars on stock trading.

He decided it would be fun to show Molly off in Sin City, where most anything goes. Molly took some vacation time off from work.

They were going to drive up to Vegas in the Jag.

Charlie had told her which outfits to pack. Of course he never let her pack any bras or panties when they were going traveling.

Charlie always packed his little black case. Molly never knew which toys, jewelry, or new thing he had packed. It added to her excitement.

When they left San Diego, headed north up I-15 for Vegas, Molly was dressed in just this wispy little sun dress and sandals. It had spaghetti straps and buttoned all the way down the front. It was quite short, ending just a few inches below her bare pussy. She felt pretty safe.

Molly thought Charlie might be tiring of their little game, but he had

told her to pack some very exposing outfits and a tiny bikini. While Molly was trying to figure out what was going on, Charlie told her, "From right now until we are in our room in Vegas, every time you get out of the car, you must undo three buttons."

Molly looked down, "Nineteen", she counted to herself, and thought, "We wont stop that many times." As they continued on their trip Molly began to worry. Charlie stopped in Temecula for breakfast. Molly got out of the car, and undid three buttons at the top of her dress.

When they got to Corona, Charlie said he needed to stop and get rid of his morning coffee. He told Molly she better go too, while she had the chance. She got out and undid three buttons at the bottom.

Charlie stopped again in Barstow for gas and another bathroom stop.

Molly undid three more buttons at the top of her dress. There was a lot of cleavage showing now. When the got to the state line, Charlie pulled over and said, "I want a picture of you standing by the Welcome to Nevada sign."

Molly got out and undid three more buttons at the bottom. As she walked over to the sign and turned around to face Charlie, the bottom of her dress was gapping open right up to her crotch. Charlie took a couple of pictures and they were on their way again.

After just a few miles, they got to Jean, Nevada. Charlie said, "Look, our first casino. Lets go in and try our luck." Charlie parked the Jag in front of the casino, got out, and went around to open Molly's door.

He loved seeing her bare pussy and all that cleavage as she got out.

Molly stood there and undid one more button at the bottom, smiled at Charlie, and undid two more at the top. She was all but falling out of the top of her dress and her pussy was almost exposed at the bottom.

They went in and gambled for about an hour. Charlie was happy.

His submissive Molly was showing off again, and he had won $300.00 playing the slots!

Finally they arrived at their hotel in Vegas. They were staying at one of the fancy ones. Charlie pulled up to the valet parking and grinned at Molly.

She thought the parking attendant was going to have a heart attack as she got out, with her tits almost falling out of her top as it gapped open. She spread her legs a little as she got out of the Jag, giving him a real good look at her bare pussy. She locked eyes with the attendant, and reached down to undo three more buttons at the bottom of her dress.

There was now only ONE button, just below her waist, keeping the dress from falling completely open. Charlie took her hand as they walked into the hotel and went to the desk, amid dumbfounded stares and shocked expressions. This was outrageous, even for Vegas! Charlie got their keys and they headed for the elevator with the bellman following with their cart of luggage.

When they got to their room. Molly was breathing hard and her face was flushed. She had never been that exposed, in public during the day before! So much for the safe little dress!

They went for dinner with Molly wearing a very short tan skirt. The lacy tops of her thigh high stockings were showing below her skirt. She had on brown heels. The blouse that Charlie had chosen for her to wear was a very light peach, almost a flesh color. If it weren't for a little stitchery on the front, you might have thought she wasn't wearing a blouse at all! Good thing they were in Vegas!

The next two days Charlie had to spend in all day seminars. Molly spent her first free day lounging by the hotel pool wearing the tiniest little bikini Charlie could find. It was just three little triangles of yellow cloth and some strings!

That evening the went to a topless dinner show. The ladies on stage were dressed in real high cut thong bottoms, panty hose, and platform spiked high heels. They were wearing sparkling jeweled necklaces, long dangly ear rings, and sparkly pasties covering their nipples.

Charlie said, "Maybe I should dress you like this sometime. But I like your nipples to show. They are such a rosy color and always pointed!"

Molly noticed something different about the lead dancer's breasts. Yes, they were full and firm, like hers were, with a lovely curve going up the bottom of her breast to her nipples which were centered and pointing straight forward. Molly thought, "My nipples are better." Molly's nipples were about the same size as her ring finger, with just a slight taper ending in a rounded point about a half an inch long.

But there was something else. Molly realized that she could actually see the dancer's nipples, poking out thru the silver jewelry covering her areolas. "Oh my God!" Thought Molly. "Her Nipples are pierced! She has barbells thru her nipples, holding her jewelry in place. No adhesive required."

Molly didn't tell Charlie what she had seen. Apparently Charlie hadn't noticed that the lead dancer wasn't wearing pasties like all the other dancers. They enjoyed a great show and a fine dinner. Molly had an idea!

The next day, while Charlie was at his seminar, Molly looked in the phone book and found a couple of businesses , close to their hotel, that advertised tattoos and body piercing. She put on a very short little red pleated skirt and a white top that was a soft, gauzy material. Charlie wasn't there to tell her what to wear, but she was sure he would approve of her choices if he were there.

She slipped on some high heeled sandals, picked up her purse and her room key, and headed out. She stopped in the lobby and asked the doorman for directions to the address of the closest shop she had found in the phone book.

Even in Vegas, where people tend to let go and get a bit wild and crazy, she still attracted a lot of admiring looks as she strolled down the sidewalk. She had learned over the months that she had been with Charlie that she could turn men's heads, and turn them on.

It made her feel sexy. Her self esteem had soared and now she felt confident that she could do anything!

When she got to the address she was looking for, it was a modest building, with signs in the windows advertising tattoos and body piercing. She couldn't see inside, but it looked okay from the outside, so she went in.

There was a small lobby with a front counter. There were books of tattoos on the counter. The girl behind the counter looked Molly over with a friendly smile on her face. "May I help you?"

Molly told her she wanted to find out about getting her nipples pierced, and maybe her belly button. The girl hollered thru the doorway leading to the back of the shop, "Hey, James, can you come up front?"

James walked thru the door, "What can I do for you?" He asked.

Molly suddenly wondered if this had been a good idea or not.

James was wearing khaki shorts, a brown tank top that said "Las Vegas" on it, and white tennis shoes. What had shocked Molly was all of his tattoos and piercings! He had tattoos all down both arms, on his legs below his shorts, on his neck and even one on his shaved head!

He had big bone plugs thru his ear lobes, studs in both sides of his nose, a ring thru one eye brow, and when he had spoken to Molly she had seen his tongue stud.

Molly nervously told him she was curious about getting her belly button pierced, and maybe her nipples.

James said, "Come on back to my office. I'll try to answer all your questions."

Molly went around the end of the counter and James escorted her back to his office. He explained to her how piercings were done and what after care need to be done. He also told her there would be some pain involved, but that it wasn't that bad, and would only last a little while.

He told her she could have straight or curved barbells, or captive ball rings thru her nipples, and showed her some samples. She asked about nipple jewelry and he showed her lots of different dangles and some very pretty nipple shields that he said could be worn behind her barbells.

She asked about the cost and was an appointment necessary. She told James, "I'll talk to my man about it and be in touch."

James handed her his business card.

Molly left the shop and headed back towards their hotel.

"What would Charlie's reaction be?" She wondered. James had told her the piercings would probably make her nipples lots more sensitive. She was sure Charlie would like that! She stopped for lunch.

When she got back to their room, she changed into her tiny bikini, tossed a big towel over one shoulder, and headed for the pool.

Today, instead of teasing the guys, she was busy thinking about how she was going to talk to Charlie about getting pierced.

This would be the first time that she had ever been the one to suggest something new. Charlie was always in charge, always decided where they would go and what they would do. He always picked out her clothes for her and told her when to flash someone. Charlie was always the one who initiated sex. She was nervous about how Charlie might react.

When Charlie got out of his seminar and went back to their room, he found Molly laying on the bed, NAKED! "What's this all about?" He asked.

Molly answered in a sexy, sultry voice, "I want to talk to you about something, and I want you in a good mood."

It was Charlie's turn to be surprised. He loved Molly being naked, or at least as nearly so as he could get away with, so he smiled and answered, "Go ahead."

Molly said, "Just go along with me on this, Okay?"

Charlie wasn't too sure about this role reversal situation.

Molly told Charlie, "Take off your suit and come over here."

Charlie wondered where Molly was going with this, but decided to play along. He took off his shoes and socks and his jacket. He whipped off his tie and took off his shirt and suit pants. Since Charlie never wore underwear, he was now naked.

As he walked towards the bed he suddenly realized that his cock was rock hard, sticking straight out in front of him, leading the way! When Charlie got to the bed, Molly was sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around his hard on. She gently pulled him to her.

Molly started licking the head of his cock while stroking it with her hand. She reached out with her other hand and started squeezing his balls. This was totally the opposite of how sex was always started between them. But, Charlie wasn't going to complain. Molly put her lips around his cock and took it all the way down her throat.

Molly's ministrations only took a few minutes before Charlie's cock erupted. Molly sucked him dry, swallowing every drop. She licked him clean and said, "Sit down here beside me."

Charlie was happy to comply, as his knees were weak and his legs were shaking!

Molly spoke again, "Did you like the pasties the dancers were wearing last night?"

Charlie answered, "Hell yes, I'm a guy and I'm not dead!"

Molly continued, "The lead dancer wasn't wearing pasties. She had barbells thru her nipples, holding her jewelry on. I could see her nipples!"

Charlie didn't know what to think or what to say. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open.

Molly went on, "I want to get my nipples pierced so I can wear some of the sexy jewelry I saw at a shop I visited today."

Charlie couldn't believe what his ears were hearing.

"Are you sure?!" He asked her excitedly! "When did you decide this? You went to a piercing shop today? You didn't already do it, did you?"

Molly said, "Yes I went to a piercing shop today, and no I didn't have it done. I want your approval first. May I?"

Charlie blurted out, "YES, absolutely yes! Tell me all about it."

Molly explained everything she had learned from James.

"When do you want to have it done?" He asked her.

Molly answered, "Let me call James and see if he can do it right now." She called James. He was still at the shop and told her that if they hurried right down, he would wait for them.

Molly hung up the phone and said, "Lets get dressed and go do this before I chicken out!"

They quickly dressed and headed for James's shop. When they got there, James was waiting for them. He locked the door and put up the closed sign.

James led them back to his piercing room and briefly explained the procedure to Charlie as he was getting ready. He slipped on a pair of latex gloves and asked Molly to take her top off. Molly was sitting on his bench and he sat down on a stool in front of her.

He explained that he was using the clamps on her nipples to be sure that he got the piercing in the right place and that it was straight. Molly held Charlie's hand tight, he was her strength. Even though it "HURT LIKE HELL!", she was brave and didn't cry out. After what seemed like just a few seconds the pain subsided to just a dull ache.

When James was finished, Molly had a shiny gold barbell thru each nipple. James told her the longer ones were better, as she could move them back and forth to clean them. Also that the long straight ones worked best since she wanted to be able to wear the several pairs of nipple shields she was buying. She also had a curved gold dangle thru her belly button with a sparkling red stone at the top and a cluster of multi-colored jewels at the bottom.

James told Molly that it would be best to let her piercings heal for a couple of months before she tried to change them to another style or before she tried wearing the nipple shields because the shields would pull her barbells out a little, stretching her nipple.

Then he chuckled and said, "Of course, if you want to have the most pointed nipples in any room you go into, I'll give you a good deal on these." He dropped a wicked looking pair of shiny gold items in her hand.

Charlie spoke up, "What are those?"

James said, "They're nipple stretchers. The ring part goes over the nipple and rests against the areola. Molly's barbell would be lifted up and put in this little cradle on top of the riser. Sort of like an oar in an oarlock. This pair would lift Molly's barbells up about 5/8th of an inch."

"Then her nipple would stick out another half an inch beyond the barbell. Her "points" would stick out a little over an inch.

Guaranteed to make her the most pointed lady in any room."

Charlie looked at Molly, "Do you want them?"

Molly thought about how sensitive her nipples had always been, and James telling her the piercing would probably make them more sensitive. She also thought about how tight they would stretch her nipples! Then she remembered how turned on she always got when Charlie used nipple clamps on her.

She smiled at Charlie, and told James, "We'll take them!"

Molly carefully put her soft top back on as James was totaling up the bill.

James said, "For the piercing, the internally threaded gold barbells, the jeweled belly button dangle, the four pairs of nipple shields, and the gold nipple stretchers, it adds up to $850 dollars.

Charlie didn't care what it cost! He pulled his wallet out and counted out ten, one hundred dollar bills into James's hand and said, "You deserve a nice tip for being so good with Molly."

James said, "Thank you."

James put all the pieces they had bought in a little leather, draw string bag and handed it to Charlie.

He handed Molly a package of strong pain pills, just in case she needed them, and a container of sea salt to use with warm water to soak her nipples in. He said it would help with the healing process. Charlie thanked James and they left the shop.

Charlie and Molly walked back to the hotel, almost in silence. Each one was lost in their own thoughts. Molly was hoping the she had made the right choice, and that James was right about the sensitivity.

Everything else about life with Charlie was intense, she hoped this was going to be, too. She was very excited about how SEXY her new jewelry was!

Charlie was wondering how in the hell was he supposed to leave her nipples alone for two months while the piercings healed!

Well, actually, he would only have to wait a couple of weeks before he could start playing with them as long as he was gentle.

It was going to almost kill him to have to wait for two months before she could wear the nipple stretchers for him!

He was thinking about how sexy and naughty she was going to look, with her nipples poking out over an inch, and the gold stretchers shining thru the sheer blouses he liked to dress her in!

Damn, he loved those nipples! He loved his Molly, too!

*

Questions, comments or suggestions are welcome.

Feel free to e-mail me.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers