Submissive Patience

Story Info
A young sub learns the real lesson in waiting.
1k words
3.57
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will often hear me complain/whine about how desperate I become when I wait for Him. It is not an attractive attribute of a submissive. Patience is the hardest lesson to understand as a submissive. Begging, in any form, is not waiting.

One afternoon I met Sir at a hotel, dressed how He instructed me and I arrived 1 hour earlier than He requested in anticipation of a delicious afternoon of play. I waited for Him for 6 desperate hours (the number of times I called Him) before He arrived.

He tapped His gloved finger to His lips, silencing me before I could speak. He tugged at the ties to my dress and unceremoniously bound my hands together as I sat at the edge of hotel bed. He pulled the top of my dress down to expose my full breasts. He poured Himself a drink from the mini bar and sat down on a chair across the room. He stared at me for 4 hours. Every hour His phone chimed.

At the fourth hour I started to cry. He stood up, wrote a quick note and laid it on the table and brusquely left the room, never looking back at me. I stood up shaking and crying, unbound my hands and rushed over to the table to read the note:

'Do not contact me and never speak of this day, ever!'

He called me 7 days later with no mention of our last meeting. I was so thankful that He came back to me I made a conscious effort to never complain/whine in regards to waiting as I believed that was the lesson He was trying to convey.

A year later he gave me the exact same instructions. My heart sank but after He hung up I let go of my anxiety. I did it before, I could do it again. My resolve was strong. Rather than worrying about being desperate for His attention, I projected that His inattention would be His attention.

I waited over an hour before He arrived. (Of course, I did not call him!) He didn't tap His gloved finger to His lips but I didn't dare speak. He didn't follow His same actions from that day except for watching me. I sat as if my hands were bound and even tried to be a bit flirty but I never win that game on normal days. I would guess that 4 hours passed before he got up to leave. Or so I thought.

At that 4th hour (I was not crying), he stood up and wrote a short note, tapped my chin up so I was looking into His eyes. He asked me to the read the note as He stepped behind me, unleashed His tie, waited for me to the read the note before He blindfolded me.

'Tell me what you remember about that day a year ago.'

I started to cry but let the darkness of the blindfold calm me and recited the details found in this story.

He asked me one question when I was done.

'When I leave you today, when will you see me again?'

I started to answer 'I don't know, Sir' but stopped myself trying to be a thoughtful submissive incorporating what I thought was the lesson of the day.

'I will wait until you decide, Sir.'

He laid me gently down on the bed, untied my dress, bound my hands, exposed my breasts and whispered in my ear.

'It is not the waiting that should consume your mind sub. It is the details of our last meeting that should fill your angst. Never show your doubt of my commitment to you. I will always return to you.'

'Thank you Sir.'

I felt cold drips of what smelled like bourbon just before Sir drew an outline around my dry lips with His drink's ice cube. My lips parted in a deep moan as He trailed a straight line with the ice down my chin, neck, in between my cleavage. He stopped short of my bunched up dress, roughly pulling the extra fabric up, exposing my heaving stomach as my bound hands landed on my bare belly.

When the cold ice met my skin again my hips started to undulate in anticipation of where He was trailing the melting cube to. The ice cube stopped its journey at the top of my pelvic bone while I could hear Sir shove His hand in the ice bucket sitting behind my head on the nightstand.

Blindfolded frustration caused my head to arch back as He roughly shoved His ice filled fist into my delicate lace panties releasing the cubes as He used His flat hand to pack them into His hot pussy. I started to whimper as the ice numbed His swollen cunt.

He sharply slapped my face with His wet cold hand before He took a nipple with His teeth. He took a firm bite before cupping both tits and licked softly where he bit me. I could feel the smile form around His tongue as He said, 'Tell me when the ice is melted my sweet.'

A cold uncomfortable puddle formed in my panties soaking through to the bedding but after 20 very long minutes the 5 large ice cubes finally melted. Sir had undressed Himself and was using my mouth to get hard when I told Him the ice had melted.

He stepped off the bed and roughly grabbed my ankles, dragging me to the edge of the bed. As He held my legs in the air, He pulled my wet panties up to my ankles. I could feel the cold drips back down on His frozen swollen pussy.

He briefly hesitated as the tip of His cock met His cold cunt. The sensation of His full cock in my numbness was incredibly different from any feeling He had ever given me before. It was pure rapture as the unumbing brought on a different feeling orgasm.

Sir did not contact me for several weeks following this special lesson of patience. I did as He requested and let my angst be filled with our last delicious meeting.

I have found that I am a strong and resolute submissive. I can now wait in service for Him with a greater understanding of patience as His submissive.