Submissive Sarah

Story Info
Sarah submits to her man's erotic cravings.
5.4k words
4.36
103.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock chimed at the top of the hour, I folded my arms across my body and let out a deep sigh. It was already eight o'clock and Jack had yet to come home from work. I had spent hours making him a special meal (steak au poivre, risotto, steamed broccoli, and chocolate soufflé) and was quite peeved that he had broken his promise to be home by six. The food was going cold, I had other household chores that needed to be done, and, fuck, he promised me he'd be home already! I was looking forward to spending some time alone with Jack.

The truth is that the last several weeks for us had been a struggle. First Jack lost his job after a co-worker found out that his "wife" wasn't exactly born for the role. Sure, it's the twenty-first century and people are more liberal in their views but it hasn't changed that much. Rumors started to spread and within a few days Jack was let go for "not being a team player" according to his manager. Luckily he found a new job relatively quickly but the annual salary would be several thousand dollars less than the previous job.

About a month after Jack lost his job we were hit with the news of the death of my father. Although I hadn't spoken to him in several years, the pain was still great at hearing of his passing. My father stringently disapproved of my lifestyle but I had slowly over the years begun to forgive him for his ignorant feelings toward me. Jack did everything he could possibly do to comfort me during this time but I could see the stress was starting to build up in him.

Finally after several taxing weeks things started to settle down. Jack was finishing his second week at his new job (he's in sales and marketing) and had been working very late everyday so he could make a good early impression. This, of course, did little for our love life. So I got him to agree to be home on Friday by six o'clock for a nice, quiet meal. I also hinted at a special "dessert" for later in the evening that he wouldn't want to miss out on and this really got him interested!

During the morning I went shopping and picked up everything I would need for the evening. First I stopped by the grocery store, picked up the food, and flirted with the bag boy on the way out (don't worry, I'm very passable!). Next I hopped over to the mall and picked up some scented candles and oils at the beauty shop. This is one of my favorite stores and I spent some time finding the perfect scent.

Finally I slithered over to the lingerie store to pick up something naughty. This would be the highlight of the night and I had to find the perfect outfit. After some time looking I found the lingerie that I thought would just drive Jack crazy; a thigh length satin baby doll covered with a sheer mesh gown. The entire piece was jet-black and cut to be very sexy.

To be sure it was right for me, I went into the dressing room to try it on. It was perfect! The back of the baby doll plunged nearly to my ass, causing my back to be exposed through the mesh gown. The chocker collar was a little tight but made me feel and look very submissive. With the right pair of strappy shoes and a little wine, I could definitely get in a major cock-sucking mood wearing this outfit!

I was home by two o'clock and went about preparing my elaborate meal. By six everything was complete and I put on my sexiest little black dress. My plan was to spend a few hours talking and flirting with my man before taking him into the bedroom, putting on my new lingerie, and letting him fuck my brains out until dawn.

Yet despite Jack's early excitement, it appeared to me that all my effort was going to waste. I first meet Jack four years earlier when I was in my senior year of college and he was just starting out in his career. He had always put me first but it seemed like things were changing: Did he enjoy treating me like this? Why was he putting his job before his girl? Was he not attracted to me any more?

Finally at around nine-thirty I heard Jack's BMW in the driveway and sat down near the door entrance. When Jack came in he had a smile on his face, which he quickly lost when he saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong Sarah?" he asked innocently, "What is it now?"

"You know what's wrong Jack," I stated firmly while looking at the floor. "Don't play games."

"I'm sorry baby," he replied, trying to wiggle out of the mess he was in. "I had work that couldn't wait for Monday. I know I said six but sometimes things come up."

"Come on Jack, you know how important tonight was for me!" I said as I stood up to look him straight into eyes. "You don't even bother to call that you would be late. Why do you treat me this way?"

"Right," he grumbled, looking away. "This isn't about you. If I had called you I would of been even later."

"Listen," I stated resolutely, with my hands on my hips. "You know you were wrong here. Just admit it. You can't treat me like this Jack."

"Do you know you look very sexy like that?" he replied slyly, moving his hands toward me. "That dress looks really hot on you, baby."

"That isn't going to work this time Jack," I said as I pushed away his hands from my hips. "There is a lot more required to make this right. I know it's been tough recently but you will not act this way toward me. I spent all afternoon shopping so tonight would really be special."

"Shopping?" Jack stated, with his voice getting visibly louder and deeper. "I've been working all day if you haven't noticed. Do not compare your day with mine."

"Well," I replied softly. "I know you have been working hard but you promised me you'd be here on time. Couldn't you put me first just once, for tonight!"

"Listen," he answered tensely before putting his arms around my back and grabbing my soft ass with his hands. "Let's just skip dinner and have dessert now, OK? I've been thinking about having you all day."

"Jack don't you understand?" I asked, puzzled by his lack of emotional intelligence. "There isn't going to be dessert tonight. I'm going to bed and you can sleep on the couch. Hope you have a lot of fun with yourself."

"No, I don't think so," he declared as he grabbed my arm forcefully. "You're staying with me for a while. I work all fucking week and you think you're going to bed? I'm going to have my fun with you tonight whether you like it or not. I work seventy hours a week to pay the bills and you think you have the liberty to say no? It's time to cut the prissy act and take care of your womanly responsibilities. Shit, you really are something, bitch!"

I was stunned by Jack's assertiveness and left speechless. He almost always backed down when I put my foot down on something. However this time he seemed so frustrated and stressed out that he had lost control.

"Turn around," he roared deeply from the depths of his chest. Swiftly he pushed his entire body into mine and pressed me face first against the wall. As he pressed me hard with his right arm, he wrapped his left arm around my body and started stroking my limp cock through my dress. Moving his arm away from my little boy toy, he squeezed me tight around the abdomen and drew his body closer. As he began grinding his groin into the side of my hips, I let out a soft, ladylike whimper.

"Feel that, bitch," Jack laughed, knowing I could feel his hard shaft under his pants. "That needs some work tonight. You're going to put your cock-sucking snake tongue around it and take the whole thing down your throat. Got it?"

"No," I replied with a smirk. In truth my own tiny cock was getting hard and I was enjoying the attention he was giving me. I found his swagger intoxicating. However I was still pissed off that he was so late tonight and couldn't give in. At least not yet.

"We'll see about that," he said, turning me around so he could stare directly into my eyes. "Sarah, you know I love you and that's why you are going to suck my cock tonight. I'm going up stairs to change quickly but I expect, no demand, that you will have everything ready when I come back. Otherwise I'm kicking your faggot ass out and changing the locks."

With that he left to go upstairs. I quickly heated his dinner in the microwave (my dinner was still in Jack's cock) and set the table very nicely. I heard Jack going into the shower and ran up to the bedroom to change into my new lingerie. After slipping on the baby doll and gown, I tied the chocker collar as taut as possible. The cool satin felt heavenly on my hairless skin. To hide any hints of masculinity, I tucked my three-inch (when erect!) shaft into my lace panties. Next I put on some hot red lipstick, applied eyeliner, and added blush. To finish off my look, I put on my classy four-inch, lace-up leather stilettos. I was feeling quite sluttish and ready to be subservient to my man's needs. As I checked myself out in our full-length mirror, I put a couple fingers into my mouth, moving them quickly in and out as I fantasized about all the amusement I was going to have soon.

When I heard the shower go off I rushed down the stairs as fast I could move in my heels and put Jack's food on his plate. I turned out the lights and lit several candles. When I saw Jack come down the stairs my jaw dropped. At 6'5" and 220 lbs Jack is a man's man. He was wearing tight fitting leather pants that left nothing to the imagination. His chest was bare, exposing his hairy, muscular chest. God, I just loved putting my hands through it. He was so firm and hard.

"What is this!" Jack said with indignation as he pointed at his dinner. "Don't you listen, you queer mother fucker? I said I was skipping dinner and going right to dessert."

"Jack, I slaved for hours to make this meal," I stated as matter of fact. "Look what I'm wearing. No dinner, no dessert."

Jack slowly looked me up and down, ogling every part of my body. He grinned, sat down and motioned at the bottle of cabernet I had laid out. I poured both of use a full cup of wine and sauntered just to the left of Jack. He ordered me to sit so I leaped into his lap, moving my body so I was positioned mostly on his left side, with my legs dangling across his right leg. I could feel the full strength of his bulge pressing up against my ass.

"Drink your wine," I giggled as I put my right arm around his shoulders and kissed his left cheek. "You need to relax."

"Not bad," he said after gulping down his entire glass. Jack had a stern look in his eyes as he drew me closer with his left arm. As his moist lips met mine I tingled with pleasure. I resisted at first and attempted to move my mouth away. However he put his left hand behind my head and held me firm while tenderly stroking my baby doll with his right hand. Slowly he nibbled on my bottom lip until I couldn't resist any longer and let him slide his tongue into my mouth. It felt electric when our tongues met and we both enjoyed being entangled in a passionate french kiss. His breath had the dizzying flavor of rich red wine mixed with stout manly scent, an aroma I had learned to savor over the years.

While we continued to lewdly explore each other with our tongues, Jack put his hand under my gown and began to massage my bare shoulders. I just loved having this erogenous zone fondled and exhaled deeply as he continued to knead my taut skin. To reward him I put my free hand on his pants and began to tap his hardness with a couple of fingers. Finally after what seemed like an eternity we broke contact.

"Hummm," I muttered meekly as I ran my hands across his chest. "Are you going to eat your dinner now or are you going to tease me all night?"

"Fuck you and your dinner," Jake replied, taking his dinner plate into his hand and throwing it against the far wall. Food and pieces of porcelain flew in every direction, making a colossal mess all over the dinning room floor. A mess I would have to clean up.

"You think you're cute?" I asked, attempting to wiggle out of my seated position. Jake had other ideas and kept me firmly situated on his lap with his brawny arms. He pressed his groin into me for a moment just to let me know who was in charge.

"Baby, you're not moving anywhere," Jack mocked as he let go of his grip for a moment before holding me even tighter. "I'm the man here and you will do as I say."

I shook my head back and forth as I was really becoming uncomfortable by the situation. Sure, I absolutely love being the bottom but I still want to be treated with some respect. After all I like to think of myself as a lady.

"Let me go!" I whined hysterically as I tried to break free. Jack just chuckled and suddenly arose from his seated position. He kept me in his grasp and I was now being lifted off the floor by the brute.

"You might like this position better," Jack said as he threw me up onto the table face up. As he me rigid with his right arm, he moved up onto the table and mounted me around my waist.

"You're very pretty like this," he said gently as he brushed my hair with his right hand. He then bent down and started to softly kiss my neck and shoulders. The sensation was quite erotic and I threw my head back to give him better access to my sensitive areas. I began to move my right arm to put it around his back but he had other ideas.

"Stop that," he barked, putting his left hand around my wrist and violently slamming it into the wooden tabletop. "I like you like this."

"I want to get up," I cried as I could see a mixture of anger, pleasure, and tension growing in Jack's face. He was getting out of control and I no longer wanted to play this game. I begin squirming my entire body in a futile attempt to escape his control. "I don't like this."

"Too bad," he replied with scorn. He doubled the pressure on my arms and also began using his meaty thighs to press down on my slender legs. I continued to resist for a few minutes but in the end there was nothing I could do to change the situation. When it finally dawned on me that I was totally in his control a wave of feminine bliss hit me. I was completely and totally submissive to another man and finally felt liberated from the last vestiges of my manhood. My own cock swelled at the acceptance of the fact that I was nothing but a cock-sucking, cum-drinking, pillow biting pussy but I knew that I didn't have the luxury of thinking about myself when I had a man to please.

"Good girl," Jack said as I stopped resisting. He then loosened his grip and allowed me more freedom. As he bent down to kiss me I put my arms around his waist and begin to work my long fingernails over his leather covered ass. I slowly moved my nails over his inner thighs and towards his groin area. At this he bent down and put his tongue between my lips once again. As we shared our loving kiss I moved my nails around his ass crack and over his balls.

Jack suddenly broke the kiss, got off the table, and manhandled me on to the floor. Before I could get up he grabbed me by my choke collar and pulled me roughly toward his body. As I was dragged up my knee slammed into the bottom of the tabletop and twisted. Instead of complaining however I just swallowed the pain and put my arms around him as soon as I was close enough.

"I think you understand now," Jack groaned as I started to fondle his shaft through his pants as he lifted me into his arms. He now carried me into the living room where I had placed several scented candles in anticipation of ending up here. The room had a sharp piquant scent but I was hoping it would soon smell like cum, a flavor that has been a favorite of ladies since the dawn of civilization. Jack decided the leather recliner looked like the best place to be and feel back into the chair, holding me close to him as he made his descent.

"Now what," I said with a silly laugh. "Want to watch a movie?"

Jack said nothing but threw me down onto the floor in front of the recliner. I was now down on my knees before Jack and only inches from his swelling rod. He laid back, closed his eyes, and I knew exactly what he wanted next by the bulge in the front of his pants. I laid my delicate fingers on his zipper and began to tease him by pretending that the zipper was stuck.

"Oh Jack, I just can't get this down!" I mocked breathlessly. "I guess we will just have to stop, you poor, unfortunate man!"

"Suck my cock, bitch boy!" he screeched, annoyed at my effeminate behavior. "Hurry up or you'll regret it."

I followed my man's order and nearly fainted when I heard the familiar ripping sound of unzipping pants. His exquisite cock popped out and I licked my lips with eagerness. It was hard, meaty, and nine-inches long if it was an inch.

Feeling lusty I begin brushing the head of his penis with the tip of my tongue. I lapped up a little pre-cum and started working my tongue in a counter-clockwise motion around the top of his shaft. Jack began to quiver as I did this and I could tell he was really enjoying the sensation.

"Yummy," I panted as paused my cock licking for a moment. In an instant I was back to work on his meat, seductively darting my tongue around the plump head of the shaft. Next I moved my hands around Jack's thighs and started to pull his pants out of the way. When I got them around his knees I began to caress his balls with my slight fingers while continuing to stroke the top of his rod with my sizzling tongue.

After a few minutes I switched my hands over to his shaft and began sucking on his nuts. I started biting down gently on them and rolling them around the backside of my teeth. When his nuts had been thoroughly pleasured I started to lick my way back up his cock. It was rock hard and I worked it like a lollipop. The taste of his pre-cum was quite salty and I took a second to swallow it all down.

"Take more," Jack ordered roughly before putting his right hand behind my head and pushing it closer to the base of his cock. I used my hands to push Jack deep into the chair so I could get a better angle on him before attempting to deep throat him.

"Take it all," Jack demanded as I began to move my mouth down his shaft. I could feel his cock swell as it moved deeper into me and soon it was aching with lust as it rhymatically pounded the back of my mouth pussy. Jack was throbbing with pleasure and his moans of ecstasy drove me onto further wanton behavior. I began timing my inhales and exhales so they perfectly matched the thrust of his hips.

I still hadn't gotten Jack's entire shaft into my mouth so I lifted one of my knees off the floor so I could come down on him from a higher viewpoint. This did the trick and I trembled after feeling him drive his cock all the way into the moist, dark chambers of my throat. I gagged at this and attempted to pull away but Jack took control and forced me to continue throating him.

Nothing but the sounds of groaning and sucking could be heard throughout the house as we continued our kinky, erotic exercise. When I got a glimpse of us in the mirror we have in the room I could not help but feel content with my life. There I was, dressed in smutty black lingerie and wearing wickedly sexy heels with my mouth locked around my man's big, juicy member. I was the perfect cock-sucking slave and loved the fact.

Jack's thrusts were becoming more pronounced and he started guiding my bobbling head with his hands to synchronize my sucking with his exertions. I worked my cheek and jaw muscles to their extreme to get as much friction as possible on Jack's cock. My breathing became deeper as I did my best to keep up but still felt myself getting lightheaded.

"Yes, baby!" Jack cried out in pleasure as he suddenly took his hands off my head. His left hand went to the sheer material of my gown and he began to tear at like some wild animal. His right hand took hold of my chocker collar and he was lost in lust as he started to scratch and claw at my neck. Finally his hips shot off the chair as he climaxed, nearly throwing me into the air in the process. I was able to hold on however and was rewarded when the first hot, salty load of cum filled my mouth.

12