Submissive Saturday Ch. 02

Story Info
The lessons continue.
8.8k words
4.5
41.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every bump in the road was sheer torture, making my pussy clench around the dildo inside me. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was glad to see that the store did not appear too busy and parked out as far away from other vehicles as I could without appearing suspicious. Putting the car in park, I rested my head against the steering wheel once more and rocked my hips experimentally against the dildo.

It felt so good that I couldn’t stop and began rocking my hips even faster. I could feel my breath coming quicker and was dimly aware of the windows becoming fogged up due to my rapid breathing. At that point there was no way I could have stopped myself. I could feel sweat beading up on my forehead as I raced head long for the release I knew was coming when suddenly there was a knock on my window that caused me to jump!

“Are you OK?” asked a friend of mine from work as I rolled down the window. I was embarrassed at having been caught but as my clothes were all in place, figured I could bluff my way through this one.

“I wasn’t feeling too good when I left home but now my stomach aches and I feel too hot,” I stammered thinking it was close enough to the truth

“You really are looking kind of feverish right now,” she said as she reached her hand into the open window to check my forehead. “You do feel warm and you are sweating. Maybe you should park up closer to the building and make sure to bundle up when you are outside.” With that, she gave me a little wave as she headed back to her car.

“That was a close one”, I thought as I put the car in gear and moved to find a parking spot closer to the doors. There was no way I could sit in the car and finish what I had started with her watching out for me and my legs trembled at the thought of having to walk into the store and then to do my shopping! I was so afraid but thrilled at the same time of having an orgasm in the middle of the grocery store in front of friends, neighbors and coworkers.

As I got out of the car, I grabbed a shopping cart someone had left in the parking lot. I knew I would need something to lean on, as my legs didn’t appear to be too stable right then. I chuckled as I pictured myself taking two steps and falling to the ground, screaming as I came from the dildo rubbing against my clit and deep inside my pussy. What a sight that would be!

Once inside the store, I grabbed up the few items I would need to make a fast spaghetti dinner as well as my Master’s beer. Thankfully I was very familiar with this store so was able to locate what I need quickly. As this was apparently a slow period for the store, I was also able to check out much quicker than I had anticipated and was soon on my way home again.

I nervously glanced at the clock in the car as I pulled into my driveway. No time frame was established but I was afraid that I had taken too long and displeased my Master. Also I had decided myself what to serve him for dinner without asking his preference. Groaning, I pulled myself up the steps to my front door and laid my head against it, resting. It was not so much the weight of the items I had brought home but the feeling of the dildo still twisting inside of me with every step that caused me to lose my breath.

As I swung open the door, I was able to peer straight through the living room into the kitchen where my Master was leaning against the kitchen counters. His hair still damp and wrapped only in a towel around his waist, I don’t think I have ever seen such a beautifully masculine sight before. I just stood there and stared at him, the way his blond hair had darkened from his shower, the hair sprinkled over his chest and running down under the towel, the nipples standing away from his chest like small pink marbles begging to be played with and his long powerful legs, thrusting out from the towel.

“Have fun shopping?” he asked sardonically.

“Yes, Master,” I answered as I stepped inside and shut the door firmly behind me. Briefly, I leaned against the door and looked at him some more before beginning the slow walk towards him. As I stepped into the kitchen, I set the beer and bags on the countertop so that I could begin to put the items away.

“Master, would you like a cold beer? I made sure they were ice cold before I bought them.”

“Not just yet, slave. Do you not remember your pledge to me?” Master demanded.

My mind raced as I tried to remember my pledge to my Master. What had I done to upset him this time? I did not touch him when I got home, as I so desperately wanted. I bought the beer he had demanded.

“No, Master, I don’t remember,” I was finally forced to admit. My heart breaking at the thought of how disappointed he must be with me. I glanced down at the countertop, knowing I would never be worthy of such a Master if I could not remember a pledge that I had just made to him.

Cupping my chin in his hand, Master raised my eyes to his. “No clothing on the slave. Do you remember now?” he whispered to me

“Yes, Master. I am sorry,” I stammered. “It won’t happen again, I swear.”

“You are learning. That is good enough for now.”

Having remembered my lesson from last time, I pulled my right foot up so that I was able to unzip my boot first. Bending over, my shirt swung away from me allowing my Master to gaze down the front and see my breasts encased in the black lace. As soon as I pulled off my boot, I pulled up my left foot so I could strip it of its boot as well. Now, standing barefoot in front of my Master, I began unbuttoning my shirt as he watched.

Laying the shirt on the countertop, I reached around to unsnap my bra when Master leaned over and kissed my nipples through the flimsy fabric. I arched my back even further so my nipples were pushed up at him, as he gently loved one then the other with his mouth. As he would tongue one of my nipples his hand would come up to cup the other, his thumb running over the nipple again and again. So desperately, I wanted to clutch his head between my hands and force myself into his mouth but not daring, as I had not been granted that permission.

Instead, I completed unsnapping my bra and gently removed it. Careful to wait as Master moved from one breast to the other before stripping it away from my body. The feeling of his hot wet mouth against my bare skin had me leaning against the countertop with my hands trapped behind me lest I forget and begin touching him. My hips began slowly and softly rotating, feeling the dildo placed inside me by my Master rocking as I moved. I clamped my thighs tightly together to hold the dildo in place as I rocked against the cabinets.

Master pushed a knee between my legs and wrapping his hands around my shoulders, forced me to sink low enough so that he could push the dildo into me with his leg. Gently at first, he used his leg to push the dildo into me until he became inpatient with that. Pulling at the waistband of my jeans to tell me he wanted me to finish and my hands quickly came around to unfasten them and let them fall to a puddle around my feet as I used my hand to hold the dildo in place until Master could return his leg to me.

Balancing the end of the dildo against his leg, Master rocked it back and forth inside me as he began to nibble on my nipples. His teeth just lightly scraping against me at first until my moans of passion filled the room. His hand slide between our bodies and he used it to rub my clit as he fucked the dildo in and out of me faster, harder, deeper. My knuckles were white as my hands gripped the countertops pushing towards another orgasm when suddenly Master stopped.

“Finish putting away the groceries so you can shave my face, whore.” I gave a soft cry in protest as he pulled the dildo from my steaming pussy.

“Well, you can’t hold it in while you are naked and putting away groceries,” he said as he offered it up to my mouth. My mouth opened as wide as possible and Master pushed it in, being careful not to make me gag on it. Slowly he forced my head back further and further as he moved the dildo in and out of my mouth.

“It felt so good when you were sucking me, my little whore,” Master whispers in my ear. “You love tasting your own pussy don’t you? I’ll bet you can’t wait to lick it off my cock.”

I moaned around the dildo that was sliding in and out of my mouth, pressing closer and closer to the back of my throat as I thought about licking my cum from my Master’s hard cock and feeling him explode in my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to taste us together. Gently Master withdrew the now clean dildo from my mouth and licked my lips so he could also enjoy the taste of me before pressing his tongue inside my mouth and tickling the inside of my cheeks with his tongue.

Grabbing a cold beer from the 6-pack, Master said to me, “Finish putting the stuff away while I go lather up my face. And slave? You need to hurry.”

I danced around the kitchen putting the hamburger in a saucepan on low heat to begin cooking our dinner. I added the necessary spices as I laid out the cans of tomato sauce and paste on the counter near the can opener so they would be easy to find. Turning around, I scooped the beer, salad ingredients, garlic bread and cottage cheese from the counter and quickly stored them in the refrigerator before going to join my Master in the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I watched as Master finished adding the shaving lather to his face. Laid out in front of him on the counter top was his shaving kit: a razor, his shaving lather and aftershave. There was something so erotic about watching his hands gliding over his cheeks and chin, hiding his features in a thick layer of foam as the candle light from the two candles placed on either side of the sink danced over them.

Glancing up to the mirror, Master saw me watching him. “Come in, slave. I wish for you to shave me now.” With that, Master sat down on the toilet stool with his beer and watched me walking towards him.

“I have never done this before,” I tell him as I pick up his razor and turn to face him. “My hands are trembling and I am afraid that I will cut you”

Placing his hand over mine, Master guided the razor to his face and showed me how to give him a close shave. It was so different than shaving my body. With a woman, you move the razor against the direction the hair is growing but Master was guiding me to shave him with the direction of the hair. I could hear a low rasping sound as the razor skimmed over his face, leaving behind a clear clean path of skin.

“You don’t have the power to hurt me,” Master assured me as he tilted his head back and allowed me access to his neck. I was staring, mesmerized by the sight of his beating pulse in the veins he had exposed to me when he touched my inner thigh with his cold beer bottle bringing me quickly back to attention.

“Let’s get this finished before the lather dries on my face, shall we?” he asked in his slightly sarcastic tone before giving me one of his rare and beautiful grins. My right hand moved to cup the opposite side of his face as I stroked the razor on his neck. As the razor moved lower, my Master brought the beer bottle up higher until it was touching my outer pussy lips.

Carefully, I spread my legs even wider as I shaved around Master’s goatee. I slightly turned my body to dip my hand into the sink, which was full of warm water. With my damp hand, I caressed Master’s face to remove the shaving lather and to check if I had shaved him close enough. Watching my hand stroking his face as he bounced the cold beer bottle against my pussy was the closest I had felt in peace in a long time. As I continued to tenderly caress the side of his face I looked down into his eyes and could feel my own brimming over with desire, longing and passion for this man who owned me.

Turning his head slightly, Master captured my thumb in his mouth and bit down on it. “Let’s finish this so our games can begin,” he said as he eased the neck of his beer bottle into my cunt. My legs began trembling as the icy cold glass entered me and I softly moaned. Suddenly, Master jammed the beer bottle as hard as he could against my pussy and I cried out in pleasure and pain as the bottle rammed against me, only the neck being allowed in.

Withdrawing the bottle and offering me a drink, Master asked, “What are you cooking for dinner?”

With a gasp at having forgotten the meal I had turned on, I fled the bathroom to the kitchen where I grabbed up a spoon and begin vigorously stirring the meat I had started what seemed like so long ago. Heaving a sigh at not having burned it, I set down the spoon and returned to the bathroom.

Leaning against the doorframe, I peered at Master and somewhat sheepishly asked, “Do you like spaghetti? I learned at an early age how to make my own sauce and thought that was something quick and simple I could make for you. It is something that can sit on the stove on a low flame for a long time without fear of burning. Once the sauce is done, it will only take a few moments to cook the noodles whenever you are ready to eat. We didn’t discuss it before I left to go to the store but I have not yet added any of the Italian spices so I can change it to something else if you desire.”

“Spaghetti is fine as long as you don’t add any mushrooms to the sauce. I find those rather repulsive and don’t want to have to look at any. Now come and finish my shave, slave.”

I picked up the razor and swished it around in the water to clean any left over bristles. Straddling his legs, I cupped the soft left side of his face so I could tilt his head back. Slowly and gently I dragged the razor over his Adam’s apple stopping just as the razor touched the bottom edge of his goatee. Once again I turned slightly to rinse off his razor before turning his face to the left so that I could shave the right side of his neck. After I had completed the job as best I was able, I leaned over him and intent on grabbing down a washcloth to wash the remaining lather off his face.

Stretching up on my tiptoes, my breasts were pushed against Master’s head as I struggled to grab a washcloth. Truth be known, I did not have as much difficulty reaching them as I pretended. I was enjoying teasing my Master in this way. Knowing the weight of my breasts were pushing against his face, the hard nipples brushing against his cheeks, chin and forehead as I continued my mock struggle. Finally, I succeed in getting hold of a washcloth and dragging it down.

As my breasts slipped against his face as I settled back flat on my feet, Master opened his mouth and sucked the left nipple back into his mouth. My head arched back as I moaned low in my throat, my hands twisting the washcloth in an effort not to touch him. His tongue flicked the nipple back and forth as he so tenderly held it between his teeth. His hand brought the beer bottle up to my other nipple, the right one that he has so savagely brutalized earlier. I gasped at the feeling of that sensitive flesh against the chilly bottle.

“Please, Master,” I whispered. “I must go and stir your dinner again before it burns.”

Slowly, Master released me from his mouth and removed the bottle from my right breast, taking the washcloth between his fingers as well. Gazing up at me he said, “Go check on my dinner, slave and I will check the job you did of shaving me.”

Quickly I moved into the kitchen once more. I opened the cans of tomato sauce and paste then drained the meat before tossing in the tomato products and more seasoning. In another saucepan, I added broken noodles with a small amount of salt and then made sure the teakettle was full for when Master decided he was hungry. Hastily, I checked the required temperature for the garlic bread and set the oven on as well. Turning the flame down low under the sauce, I returned to the bathroom.

Master was now standing in front of the mirror, checking on the job I had done of shaving him. He touched up some spots with his razor before motioning for me to step closer.

“A very good job for the first time, slave. I am rather impressed with you.”

Blushing with pleasure at the unexpected compliment, I smiled softly at Master. I was not quite sure how I should react to that so I settled for the smile and a quietly whispered, “It’s my duty to please you, Master.”

“You are very good at pleasing me but tell me, is it truly your duty to please me or a desire of yours?”

“It is my desire, Master. It is an honor to be able to please you in any way you wish, to put a smile on your face, to hear compliments of my performance.”

“Good, slave. Now come wash this lather from my face. It is beginning to dry and itch.”

Standing in front of my Master once more, I carefully dipped the washcloth in warm water and wrung it out before applying it to his cheek. Slowly I drug the washcloth down his face, the heat of the water causing his face to redden as I cleaned him, rinsing the washcloth again and again in the sink. At last all of the lather had been rinsed from his face and he stood looking down at me.

“Does the heat of the water bother your hands, little one?”

“Not at all, Master. I use water much warmer than this when I bathe myself.”

“Let’s just see how much heat you can handle, then.”

With that Master picked up one of the candles that was burning on the countertop. Watching my face, he tipped the candle so that the melted blue wax could run out over my breasts out of the glass container. The warmth of the candle wax caused my back to arch once more, pushing my proud nipples towards my Master. After all the wax had been poured out of the candle Master returned it once again to the countertop before picking up the other candle I had left burning in the bathroom. Tipping it on its side to allow the wax to pour out over my body as well.

Gazing down at my body as Master replaced that candle on the countertop, I was surprised to see blue and purple wax hardening on my body. I could see the wax trails starting just above where my breasts swelled out away from my body and running down the length of my body. Some of the wax had dripped off my nipples before hardening and even decorated the tops of my feet.

Soundlessly, I watched as Master brought his hands up to touch some of the wax trails that had turned me into such a work of art. The wax that was completely cooled broke off from my body at his touch but the wax that was still warm molded itself to his desires much as I did. Soon I was covered in swirls of wax that bore my Master’s fingerprints as if he had branded me his.

Without a word, Master picked up his beer bottle and allowed some of the cold liquid to pour out onto my body. I couldn’t help but shiver as the golden liquid ran down my breasts, following the trails left by the wax. My shoulders curled in as I tried to protect myself from the chill. The warm wax made a faintly crackling sound as the cold beer ran over it, freezing any spots that had yet to cool off.

“I can see you much prefer the heat. That is something I will have to remember, slave,” Master told me as he sat down the now empty beer bottle.

I watched mesmerized as his hands came up to cup my breasts, the hardened wax breaking off at the slightest touch, leaving behind skin that was slightly red from the heat. The floor around us was soon littered with flecks of hardened wax and slick with the beer that had ran off my body.

“Turn around,” Master commanded me, pulling on my shoulder as he turned me so that I faced the mirror. I watched spellbound as one of his hands continued to caress my body, causing more of the wax to fall off. His hand trailed lower, moving from my breasts onto my stomach and my head fell back against his shoulder as he reached my soaking wet cunt.

“Play with your nipples,” he demanded in a low tone, pushing my hair aside so he could bit the back of my neck before he sank out of sight behind me. I heard the seat of the toilet being lowered as I watched my own hands come up to twist and pull at my nipples.