Submissive Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
Home from work.
1k words
4.13
31.4k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART IV - HOME FROM WORK

I was suddenly snapped out of a daydream by the sight of two squirrels chasing each other across my backyard. The digital clock on the microwave read 11:57 AM; I needed to hurry. I turned from the kitchen window and got to work. After filling the coffee pot with water, I ground some fresh beans, turned the coffee maker on, and started making Stephen's lunch. He had been singularly vague about the particulars of our day's events. His e-mail simply stated for me to call in sick, and have a turkey & swiss sandwich and black coffee ready for him at 12:30, wearing blue jeans, a white tank top, no belt, no shoes, no panties, no bra, and my hair back with two simple bobby pins. I did, however, know that Lindsey would be visiting her parents in Denver, which meant Stephen and I would have the whole weekend together.

When I had wrapped his sandwich in foil, I stuck it in the refrigerator and ran upstairs. I couldn't decide between loose jeans or a sexier pair. Since I wasn't sure how acrobatic I would need to be I slipped into the loose ones. I briefly considered wearing the SLUT shirt that he had bought me. After all, itwas a tank top. But I ultimately decided that if he had wanted me to wear the SLUT shirt he would have specifically requested it, so I went with the plain white. I brushed my hair and clipped it back with two bobby pins. After I had brushed my teeth, I smiled mischievously at my reflection in the mirror, and went back to the bedroom for one last item.

Fortunately, I had finished getting ready and was waiting on the couch when I heard him pull up the driveway almost ten minutes early. I opened the door and met him on the stairs. I felt my heart skip a beat as he looked me up and down. His eyes narrowed into a scowl.

"Come on in," I said, "Are you hungry?"

He didn't answer.

Stephen followed me into the house and sat on the couch. I brought his lunch out and placed it on the coffee table in front of him.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"No, that'll be all."

I knelt down, put my hands behind my back, closed my eyes, and waited. After Stephen finished eating he sat in silence for a minute, then his voice startled me.

"Robyne." He said, softly yet commanding.

"Yes sir?"

"Stand up."

I stood up as strait as I could.

"Now, open your eyes. What did I tell you to wear today?" His voice was calm, almost a whisper.

I opened my eyes and looked down toward the floor.

"Blue jeans, a white tank top, two bobby pins, no shoes, no belt, no panties, no bra." I answered.

"And are you wearing an item of clothing that I specifically requested that younot wear?" Every syllable annunciated with cold precision.

"Yes sir."

"And what is that item of clothing?"

"A belt." I was beginning to wish I hadn't worn it.Oh well, I thought,too late now.

"Take it off and give it to me."

I unbuckled the belt, pulled it through the loops of my jeans and handed it to Stephen. He took it and folded it in half.

"Now pull down your pants, bend over, and place your palms on the coffee table."

I unzipped my jeans, pushed them down to just above my knees, and bent over.

I held that position for several minutes while Stephen drank his coffee. When he was finally done he placed his left palm on the small of my back.

"Close your eyes," He ordered.

I closed my eyes and waited...and waited. I was suddenly jolted forward as the sharp slapping of leather against skin announced the pain about to shoot through my body.

"Uuuggghhh!" I cried out, and the belt came down on me again, "Uuuhhh! Ooowww!"

The pain, that started out as a sharp sting, was becoming a deep dull pain. But the relentless spanking continued.

"Uuuggghhh! Okay! Okay! Please stop. It hurts!" I cried out in vain. He struck me again and again over the course of several minutes--I have no idea how many times--probably more than a hundred. The pain had become unbearable. But I stayed put, and I took my punishment like a big girl.

When he finally stopped I was in tears but incredibly aroused.

"Now get on your knees." He commanded.

Stephen dropped the belt and unbuttoned his pants as I returned to my position on the floor. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, turning my face up toward him, as he stroked his cock. I looked up at him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Close your eyes."

I did as I was told.

"Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I stuck my tongue out and was immediately startled by a blast of cum striking me right between the eyes. Another stream pumped out onto my forehead, then another across my lips and tongue. Every half-second more cum shot onto my face. It dripped from my chin & ran down my neck. Stephen held me in position until he was finished with me.

When Stephen let me go I slumped over with my chest against my legs and cried. After a few minutes he told me to stand up and get undressed. Tears and cum had dried on my face and I felt like I had been through hell. But I stood up, stepped out of my jeans, and pulled my shirt up over my head.Please fuck me! I thought,I love you!

Stephen was immediately behind me. Before I knew what was happening, my wrists were cuffed behind my back. After being marched into the garage, I sat on the steps and watched him back his car up to the garage door and pop the trunk. Without a word he blindfolded me, picked me up, and laid me in the trunk. I rolled onto my side to keep the handcuffs from cutting into my back, and although I knew better, I spoke without permission.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I have to drive Lindsey to the airport." He said, and closed the trunk.