Submissive Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brings my face to his, and moans, "get that ass up for me."

Keeping my head down, I raise my ass back up, stretching as I do. Master moves behind me and puts the tip of his cock against my cunt.

"Put it in," he orders.

I reach between my legs and guide him inside of me. Trembling with desire, I wait for him to move in me. He drives into me hard, and deep, as I cry out.

"Is this what you wanted, slut", he pants.

"Mmmm, oh yes, yes Master," I reply.

Moving back against him, while rotating and grinding my hips, I revel in the feeling of his cock deep inside me. His hard cock, pushing into my soft, hot, wet, yielding cunt. I arch my back and feel his balls slapping my cunt.

Soon he is moving faster, and my body begins to feel that oh so wonderful tingling. Master grabs my hips as he moves into me, and says "cum for your Master, girl."

There is nothing in my universe right now, except for my Master, and the feelings he is generating in my body. I hear only his voice. My body begins to tense and I hear him say "Oh, yes."

I feel him swell inside me, as he drives deep inside. I feel his hot juice pumping inside me, as my own body begins to convulse. He holds himself inside me, as my cunt begins to involuntarily milk his cock. Waves of pleasure sweep over me, as I join my Master in orgasm.

"Oh Master," I cry out as our juices mingle.

Two or three short quick thrusts inside me, and Master leans forward, resting himself on my back.

Finishing my own orgasm, I moan.

Master grabs my waist and brings us both to our sides, on the bed.

Letting ourselves recover, he holds me. Soaking in the afterglow, I turn and smile at my Master. His eyes are closed, and his breathing is returning to normal.

I wait a few moments before I say, "Let me clean you, Master."

He takes a deep breath in, knowing what this means, as I position my face back down to his cock. Slowly and gently, I begin licking him. I love the taste of our combined juices, and I take my time, licking every inch of his cock, and balls. Before long I feel Masters body responding. I suck the last bit of juices from off his cock, and move back up to face him.

I kiss his face with short, sweet kisses. "Welcome home, Master," I purr.

He chuckles and begins to caress me. He picks up the chain, and rolls the flogger in his fingers before putting it to my right breast. Master lets the chains of the flogger play on the tip of my breast, reminding me that I am his, and he is mine. I lay in his arms, knowing it would be a long night, but Master is home, and all is right in my world.

*If you have enjoyed this story, and would like to see more, please contact me, and be sure to vote/rate my story. Thank you

AmericanWench

12