Submissive Squared Ch. 05

Story Info
Kitten is ringed and owned by Master.
7.3k words
4.65
30.3k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the bathroom more excited then I can recall. I finally felt completely free to grow and become the Kitten I wanted more then anything. Carefully I selected the shortest skirt, the highest heels and the skimpiest blouse I had. I left enough of the blouse's buttons undone so that my charm and the top of my breasts would be as free as I felt inside. Driving to work and walking to my office I stood tall and erect fully empowered and feeling open to any and every demand Master could dream of. I felt my asshole tingle at the thought of anal intrusion, no longer fearing it instead desiring it. My pussy, so recently abused and wounded by Brian now throbbed again in sexual need, the dampness spreading with every step.

I entered my office in sufficient time to stow my things and sit at my desk to await the arrival of my boss and Master, Mr. Bennett. I had some issues that Donna needed to discuss, but Kitten was waiting impatiently for her time as well. Squirming in my chair thinking of all that was now possible, all that I could now feel free to experience, all that I could surrender to Master left me breathless.

When Mr. Bennett arrived I stood and demurely asked if I could speak with Him. He nodded and invited me to sit in the chair facing His desk. I sat and did my best to be Donna, keeping my legs together, somehow wanting to keep Donna and Kitten divorced from each other and Donna needed to handle this discussion, at least in the beginning.

"Sir, I have some things I need to discuss with you."

He merely nodded and with a wave of His hand indicated I should continue.

"Sir, after the confrontation with Brian, and my subsequent need for recovery I have come to some decisions and I need to review them with you. First of all I know that until the divorce is final I may not be allowed to legally change my name but I would prefer to no longer be referred to as Mrs. Ellis unless it is absolutely necessary. I intend as soon as I can to take back my maiden name, Donna Woods. At a minimum I would ask that when you need me for work that you ask for Donna or if formality is necessary then to ask for Miss Woods."

I waited for Him to respond and after a few minutes He said.

"Miss Woods, I have no problem with that and I actually prefer the change. I suggest that you take the time to visit with the attorney handling your divorce and seek their counsel regarding your ability to make that change legally. I do believe that doing so can be accomplished regardless of the state of your marriage I believe it merely requires a petition of the courts. I will set up a meeting for you this morning. Is there anything else Miss Woods?"

"Yes, Sir. I need to know if You will remain Master and if I will remain Kitten?"

"As I told you on that first day when I presented you with the necklace and charm that you will be my Kitten unless and until you take the necklace off. I am committed to training you as My submissive. These past few days I allowed you to recover, now that you are cleared by the Doctor we shall begin the to train you."

I can't express how happy I was to hear His words. I know that my face could not conceal my joy, never the less I said.

"Thank you Master. Kitten is relived to know that she has not lost her Master."

"Miss Woods, I would like to suggest that you take this morning to go to this bank (He handed me a business card) and open a new account in your name, you will have to use Ellis for now and you should use this address (He handed me another card with an address on it). This is your new home as my submissive. As we are speaking, all of your things are being moved from the corporate apartment into this new place. Once you've finished at the bank, they will call with your account number and I will make the changes so all your pay is deposited into that account. Then I want you to go and talk to the attorney's about your marriage and what you want to do with it and about the possibility of making Woods your legal name. By one this afternoon you are scheduled for a session at the spa. I'd suggest you have some lunch before you go, as what I've scheduled will take the afternoon. You will go from the spa to your new home and prepare for my arrival at six. Any questions Miss Woods?"

I was in shock at how much Master had planned for me. I'd not thought of the bank, nor the possibility of legally changing my name prior to the actual divorce and the new home was even more exciting. I'd always known that the apartment was temporary and assumed that I would move when Master was ready to make me His totally.

"Sir...Master?

"Yes Kitten?"

"Master does this new home indicate that you have accepted Kitten and that you will use her as the submissive she wants with all her heart?"

He stared at me for a long time and the longer He remained quiet the more nervous I became. I was physically fidgeting in the chair, my pussy beyond a mere throb as I tried to remain patient. Finally He spoke.

"Kitten you are bound to me now in so many ways. From this moment, if you allow that necklace to remain, you will be completely submissive to me. No more tests or simple explorations. Tonight when you arrive at your new home, you will be mine completely. You will always be naked in this home. You will remove all clothing and hang it in the closet by the front door. All you will ever wear in that home is the jewelry I give you. The necklace will always be on. Tonight when I arrive you will be expected to serve or suffer whatever punishment I feel you need. While you may have felt submissive in our past visits, tonight I will be Master. Do you understand me Kitten?"

Oh god did I understand Him. His words were all I have wanted to hear since my first interview with Him. I realize now that I have wanted to serve Him since I first opened His door and let my eyes feast on Him. In some enchanted way I was bonded to Him at that moment and His words just now locked those bonds and it was all I could do not to orgasm as I heard them.

"Master! Kitten is overjoyed that you have bound me to you and knows that she will fail you at first, but that with Masters' strong hands, Kitten will be totally committed to Master, without pause or question. Thank you Master!"

"Then it is time for you to complete the tasks I've laid out for you today. I will see you in position at six. Oh and Kitten?"

"Yes Master!"

"Tonight will not be a good night for you to be late."

His words carried promise, a promise I did not want to ignore. He'd made it clear that the fun, the playing was now over. Every step I took, every action I made would now be watched and evaluated. Mistakes would earn some type of punishment successes would be merely expected. I understood the role I was voluntarily entering I just hoped my failures would be few, though I knew they would occur. I had a lot to accomplish today and there was no way I would fail tonight, at least not in being in place when Master expected me. Beyond that I could only try to serve Him.

"Yes Master. May Kitten begin her day Master?"

He smiled and nodded. I stood and keeping my head down I gathered my things and left. The bank was fairly simple. Master had set things in motion days ago knowing this would be necessary to keep Brian from my paycheck. I fully intended to maintain paying a share of the bills until the divorce was final, but I had no intention of allowing Brian access to the remainder of my money. I was a bit shocked to see that my new account already had a sizeable amount in it. I was told it was my quarterly bonus and at Mr. Bennett's instructions it had been held until I opened the account. I was given a debit card and some starter checks, shown how to access the online banking and how to pay any bills I had via that service.

The attorney was almost as easy. Evidently Master had again made some information available and the divorce papers were almost complete. If Brian signed off then the divorce could happen in months, if he did not it might take a year or more. I was assured that it would happen eventually and told to remain patient with the system. While I was mad about the possible length of the proceeding, I realized that it would happen at some time and I was still basically free to be me. Then they told me that my name change was simply a matter of paperwork and it should be official in a few weeks, I merely needed to show them my birth certificate and with the divorce papers the courts would make it happen.

I had some time before my spa appointment and recalling the suggestion of lunch I found a restaurant and sat down. The waitress when she came to the table looked oddly familiar and it took a few moments after she'd left with my order for me to place her. Her nametag then rung the bell and I knew this was one of the women that Brian had slept with, cheated on me with. Knowledge is power and I felt that power as she returned with my lunch. When she asked if there was anything else I needed I looked and saw the restaurant was not crowded so I said

"Yes, there is. You're not busy right now so sit down Sandy and tell me how you and my soon to be ex husband Brian Ellis met and if you are still with him? My name is Donna."

The shocked look on her face, the way her skin went pale then flared red told me a lot but not all I needed to know. Sensing she needed some additional encouragement or reassurance I said.

"I am not mad, in fact I've left that 'two minute' man. I just want to ask a few questions. Would you please give me a few minutes, I think it might be worth your time!"

I noticed her slight grin at the 'two minute' comment and knew I had her attention. She said to give her a minute and she headed into the kitchen and returned with a coffee for herself and sat down.

"I have to tell you that I did not know, at least for sure that Brian was married or still married when I was with him. I want you to know that I do not make it a habit to mess around with someone else's mate."

"I believe you Sandy, in fact you might be surprised to know that in the almost three years I've known Brian, two of which we were married, he's had at a minimum thirty different women."

She grinned and said.

"That's not all that surprising. I guess the fact you managed three years with him is more surprising. I only slept with him twice, he really sucked in bed."

I smiled inwardly at the knowledge that once again it wasn't me that caused Brian's sexual issues.

"Sandy, I appreciate your honesty and if you want the list or to see the evidence I will make sure you have a copy. I do have to tell you that there is a photo of the two of you in bed as well. I promise you that it will never see the light of day unless Brian fights the divorce."

"Oh I'm sure he will fight, he is a possessive bastard and from what I've heard his 'fucking around' has caused him some issues on the job as well. So you might want to watch your money Donna."

"Taken care of Sandy but thanks for the heads up. Is his job in jeopardy, might he be fired?"

"From what I hear through the grapevine, he has become obsessed with seducing women. As you mentioned about the 'two minute' thing, he's quite charming in the seduction and equally disappointing in the sack. I assume he stayed married to have something regular. Anyway he's less focused on his job and it's showing. He's been given a come to Jesus Meeting by his bosses and told to ship up or ship out. Evidently he had a thing with a woman in the company and I hear he tried to play the big dominant and force her to be submissive. I heard she agreed but was severely disappointed in his performance and when he refused to stop pestering her, the proverbial shit hit the fan."

"Sandy how do you know all this?"

"I won't name names but since Brian has regular haunts, places where a lot of his conquests take place, we girls came to know one another. So I might know maybe ten to fifteen of the women he'd failed with if you get my drift and we kind of compared notes."

We chatted while I ate, then she had to go back to work and I had to run to the spa but we exchanged phone numbers and she indicated she'd be happy to testify if I needed it and she was sure a lot of the other girls would too. I felt even more confident in myself now over that chance meeting, any lingering doubts about Mrs. Ellis' desirability vanished, not that there were many left by now.

I entered the spa; "A Woman's Touch" and the familiar face of Bryson greeted me welcoming me back.

"So good to see you again Miss Woods!" Miss Brenda is waiting for you, please follow me."

So Master had called ahead and gave them my maiden name and like the professionals they were it was used so matter of fact. I was led to a different room this time, further back in the spa and Brenda was waiting for me as once again Bryson disappeared long before I could thank him.

"God he so fast!"

I chuckled and Brenda laughed along with me.

"Now Miss Woods we have a lot to do today, Mr. Bennett has loaded up your afternoon so please remove all clothing and lets get on with it."

I looked around and saw no robe and looked questioningly to Brenda.

"No robe today Mr. Bennett's orders, but no fear dear only my employees in this part of the spa. Come along now, I've been told you need to be out on time and we have so much to do."

I took seconds to remove the skirt and blouse, kick off the shoes and I was ready when Brenda stopped me.

"Sorry I was not clear, keep the stilettos on!"

I quickly slid the heels back on my feet and followed Brenda down the hall to the manicure/pedicure room and was quickly seated on the soft leather seat. My shoes were removed for the pedicure and throughout the procedure as my legs were moved for one reason or another my pussy was openly displayed often. I can only surmise that my total submission that morning to Master had its effect even remotely as I followed all orders as directed, especially after Brenda repeatedly told me all of this was going on at Mr. Bennett's direction. As His my body was His. I was not embarrassed but I was turned on to see Brenda sneaking long lustful glances whenever she could. The older woman working on my manicure seemed to find my tits more interesting and the combined attention kept me wet.

Nails and toes dry I slid off the chair in into my heels once again and we headed to the salon. My hair was washed and conditioned twice as they recalled my preferences, while my naked body, lying back so my head was over the sink, pushed my tits up and out. When ready I moved to the stylist's chair. She was consulting a memo and looking at my hair. She from time to time put her hands on my head and fingered my hair seeming to get some relative idea of the context of my hair. Satisfied she began to mix chemicals at her station. Then she laid a drape over my upper body to protect my skin from the dye she'd mixed. Surprisingly she cut my hair even shorter then the last time. When she pointed the chair to the mirror I saw that while I was still obviously a girl, my hair was now barely covering my ears, but I had to admit I loved the look.

I closed my eyes and drifted off for the dye job, knowing that once it was applied there would be a waiting time that would vary based on the shade the stylist was trying to reach. Some time later I felt an arm on my shoulder and was led back to the washing station where the dye was washed away. Then without returning to the stylist's chair my hair was dried and brushed and I was led back down the hall without seeing the finished product. At the time I paid no attention I was more interested in where I was going. We entered a room with a massage table on it and keeping the heels on I was laid on my belly.

Brenda then entered and began to pour some warm scented oils on my back, a hint of Jasmine hung in the air, the scent I'd used in the bath a week or so ago. With deft hands and superior knowledge Brenda rendered my body limp with a fantastic massage, first covering every square inch of my back, with special attention to my ass then gently rolled me over and resumed the same actions on my front, avoiding my tits and pussy as she did the arms legs and torso. Finally she poured the warm oil on my nipples and let it seep over the crown of my breast then softly rubbed and massaged each breast. I was becoming visibly excited and felt my pussy leaking fluid while my nipples stood at attention. After what seemed a very long time I felt the warm oil trickling on my pubic mound and through my slit, sliding by my wide-open pussy and curling into my ass crack. As Brenda's hands began to massage my upper thighs and pussy I felt the orgasm that had been slowly building all day cresting. When Brenda's mouth come in contact with my pussy the door opened and Master walked in.

Brenda continued to lick and suck my tinderbox of a cunt and my eyes focused on Master. I did not feel shame I knew all that was happening was under His direction. As Brenda brought me closer and closer to orgasm Master stepped near to me and held a small box in His hands.

"Kitten, this morning you committed to me and this afternoon I am committing to you. I cannot marry you as you are still legally married but I am asking you to accept this as a symbol of my commitment to you and its placement on you as your complete commitment to me. Will you Kitten become truly and completely my submissive mate, obey me in all things and serve me to the best of your ability?"

I did not need any time to think but with the distraction of Brenda's mouth on my pussy I needed to catch my breath before I said.

"Master, with all my heart and soul I do promise to obey, to become totally and completely submissive to you and to serve you in every way to the best of my ability."

At that moment another woman came in carrying what looked like a fancy set of pliers. She took the box from Master and turned to a worktable out of my site. Master then leaned over and took my left nipple in His mouth kissing and sucking it, bringing it further to attention then Brenda's work on my pussy already had. Then Master took my hands in His and asked me to look in His eyes. I did and holding His eyes in mine I flinched but did not waver as something stung my left nipple so sharply that the orgasm I had tried to hold back exploded into Brenda's mouth.

Master held my gaze and my hands while someone bathed my nipple and pulled and tugged on it before whispering to Master.

"It's done."

Still not averting my gaze as I was commanded and feeling the pain in my nipple slowly ebb I waited for my next command. Brenda had licked me clean and the other woman had left and Master pulled me from the bed never averting His gaze and led me out of the room and into another. He said, as we were about to enter.

"Close your eyes Kitten."

I did as requested and allowed Him to pull me into the next room. I was hoping that maybe there was a bed and maybe Master was going to claim my needy cunt but He positioned me and told me to open my eyes.

I was standing in front of a full length mirror and stared at the woman looking back at me, so familiar but then so different. My black hair was cut short and now almost blonde and my left nipple was pierced with what looked like a diamond wedding ring. The diamond was so large it stood out. I would learn later it was a full carat set in platinum. I touched the ring and while it was still a bit uncomfortable I could not help but stare at it. Realizing where I was and who I was with I turned and dropped my head and said.

"Master, it is so beautiful. Kitten will never disappoint you Master."

"Kitten when the time comes a duplicate ring will be on your finger joining our souls. This adornment joins our pact as Dominant and submissive and commits us to each other, you to serve me to lead. It is a joint venture Kitten. Now I believe the spa had one or two other things to do. I will see you at six."

12