Submissive Squared Ch. 08

Story Info
Everything Comes Together.
5k words
4.69
16.7k
11
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 –The Final

(I apologize for the delay in posting. Every now and again I host 'writer's block' and my ability to write anything of value, if there is value here is lost. For my dedicated readers we left Kitten in her office about to take a call from her ex-husband. Thanks for all the comments and votes. This is the final Chapter I do hope you find the conclusion satisfactory.)

"Miss Woods a Mr. Ellis is on the line, will you take the call?"

I was relishing the taste of Master's ejaculate when I heard Allison and the thought of talking to my soon to be ex husband was not something I wanted to do. I knew I could not avoid the conversation forever so I elected to take the call.

"This is Donna! How are you Brian?'

"I'm fucking pissed off where the hell have you been?"

I gathered from his tone that nothing had changed.

"Brian, you do know that the papers I left for you are divorce papers, right? The day I dropped them off to you do you recall what you did?"

A long silence on the line told me one of two things, either he did recall raping me and was trying to find the words to justify his actions or he didn't and was trying to find the lie that would work.

"Still there? Brian? Nothing to say?"

"You can't be serious about this divorce Donna! You know I love you? I want to work this out with you babe! Come on home and we can talk about it, I am sorry for the affair and I promise you I will make it up to you."

I had to keep my wits, I was getting angry by his feigned ignorance. An affair? Singular? Did he forget the detective report I also gave him?

"Brian, I will not come home. In fact I want to put the house on the market or you can buy me out. I will never again be in that house while you are there. Not after what you did last time."

Again a long silence.

"Donna I don't know what you're talking about. We had sex, the type of sex you agreed to have with me, you the sub me the dominant. You enjoyed it!"

Now my anger was peaking and I needed a calming moment.

"Hold a second Brian my boss needs me."

I put him on hold and took a few deep breaths. I looked over and saw that Master had left the office so His calming influence was not handy. Steeling myself I took the call off hold and spoke.

"Brian we are going to divorce and you can either accept that and sign the no fault papers and split our property or you can fight it and spend a good deal of money with an attorney and end up with the same results. Your choice but I will never again be your wife, I will never again allow you to touch me."

"Please Donna just let me talk to you, we can meet anywhere! Let's have lunch or dinner and just talk, please?"

"For what? Was I not clear that I no longer want you? I have moved on Brian you are fading fast in my rear view mirror."

"Please Donna just a lunch or dinner, what can that hurt?"

It looked as if I would have to commit to this meeting and as I thought it over I had an idea.

"Look Brian I don't know what you hope to achieve but I will look at my schedule and call you back. I will try to find time for a lunch or dinner."

"Thanks Donna I appreciate it just let me know where and when."

"Good bye Brian!"

I hung up and immediately called Sandy the waitress I met a few weeks ago, one of Brian's "conquests"! I told her that Brian was insistent on a meeting and that I wanted her to make an appearance. She agreed but then said.

"Would you mind if I brought some of the other girls Brian seduced? I know four others really well and if you think one of us will shock him imagine what five of us could do? Plus I have a girl who I think can be a real asset for you!"

"Sandy that's brilliant. What do you mean by an asset to me?

"Donna I think that Brian's problem is that he needs a firm hand to keep him in line. I don't know what, if anything you know about BDSM and the concept of Dominants and submissives but I think that Brian is a closet submissive and needs a Dominant women. This woman, Diana, is a Dominant I met and she is looking for a sub. I want to bring her along and see if she is interested in Brian. If she is, then maybe he will let you go, sign the divorce papers and you can move on."

Interesting concept Brian as a submissive but as I thought about it I began to see how right Sandy might be. He certainly wasn't a Dominant that's for sure.

"Ok, Sandy! Bring her along. I have no interest in Brian and maybe your idea will work. Call me back when you and the others are able to do this and where we should do it. I will hold Brian off till you get back to me. By the way, I want this to be casual, as I will be wearing jeans and a sweater with gym shoes. I refuse to dress in anything that might make me interesting to him. So pick a place and tell everyone to dress comfortably."

Sandy laughed and thought the casual approach was perfect as none of the other girls wanted to look tempting to Brian either except maybe Diana.

Sandy called back in an hour and said all the women were free on Thursday night and that we should come to the place she worked. She would arrange the seating so that Brian and I had a table for two next to a table reserved for the women. They would come in when I sent a text to them. Now all I needed was to tell Master and ask for a favor.

When Master returned I became Kitten and knelt in the same way I did at home, though I was clothed at the time. Noticing me on my knees with my legs spread and palms flat on my thighs, head tilted down He said.

"Kitten do you need something from me?"

"Yes Master. Kitten would like two favors Sir."

He was silent for a few moments then He went and sat behind His desk before calling me over. I crawled to kneel at His feet and waited for permission to speak.

"Kitten what is it you wish from me."

"Master, Kitten has found it impossible to not meet with Donna's husband. He has insisted that we talk. I told him that I would check my calendar and call him back but that any meeting would be in a public place."

I then told Him about my plans with Sandy and the other women, as well as the issue of Brian maybe being a submissive and Sandy's friend. I saw Master grin then laugh before saying.

"Well he sure isn't a dominant and if what you tell me about his staying power, he may very well need a dominant woman in his life. So what do you need of me Kitten?"

"Master I want your permission to meet with Brian. I am doing everything I can to remain safe but last time my meeting with Brian was such a disaster and the result had you having to care for me."

"Kitten, I know you blame yourself for what happened but I don't and taking care of you is my number one function. Of course you have my permission. But you said two favors?"

"Yes Master. I will be meeting Brain for dinner after work on Thursday and I want to either have my ass or my belly full of your cum when I go. Will you take my ass or fuck my face before I go to meet Brian? I need to have you with me in some way Sir!"

"Kitten I think that perhaps having the taste of my cock and the scent of my cum on your tongue would be the better of the two. Unless you want your lips bruised and obvious then perhaps you might want to make love to my cock, rather then have me fuck your face."

"Master all I need is to know that you are inside me. I will let Master decide where and how to put His cum in me Sir."

Master nodded and then directed me back to work. I eventually called Brian and told him the when and where. He seemed happy that he'd gotten his way and we hung up.

That evening I waited naked as usual for Master to come home. I really loved this time alone, naked anticipating whatever Master might have in store for me. Delicious thoughts of being restrained, spanked, and whipped or having my asshole or mouth stuffed with His hard cock always had me wet and ready for Him.

After dinner that night I crawled after Him to our special room and enjoyed being tied spread eagle to a small table. The table allowed my head to hang off one side and my legs the other. My arms were tied to one set of the table's legs and my feet to the other. This was my first time in this position and when Master placed a blindfold over my eyes my pussy throbbed. I could hear Him moving about, opening and closing drawers and cabinets. Not being able to see His actions or anticipate what He was going to do was a new and invigorating thrill that had me on the edge of orgasm.

I sensed Him over my chest just before a sharp sting awoke both of my hard nipples and I realized they had both been clamped. Then I felt the sting of a crop on the inside of my thighs and then the stings multiplied and covered my body. My now sensitive nipples took a few lashes but it was when He brought the crop down hard on my pussy that I screamed.

"Oh Master, thank you!"

The pulse of pain echoed throughout my body as He used that crop between my legs, attacking my cunt, my clit and my asshole. I was squirming and moaning not knowing where the next bite would land when He just stopped and left me to my agony and pleasure.

"Kitten are you ready?"

I didn't bother to ask for what I just said.

"Master, Kitten is your slut and she is always ready for You Sir."

I gritted my teeth expecting more punishment but instead I sensed His presence between my legs and hoped He was going to take my ass again. I loved the feeling of His hard cock filling my ass and when He came in my colon the feeling was indescribable. When He finally made contact with me I gulped in unexpected joy as I felt His hard hot cock penetrating my pussy. I was so overwhelmed that He was finally going to use my pussy that I cried.

"Master, thank you Sir."

Then He filled my cunt with His cock and remained motionless. I felt His rigid pole filling my cunt and let the pleasure of Him consume me completely. This was the last hole I had to give Master and when He took me I would be totally His and His alone. As He began to move slowly in and out of me I focused on nothing more then using my pussy to make Him feel at home in me. I wanted nothing more then to experience an orgasm with His cock inside me that I had to fight that almost immediate need to cum with all my strength.

I loved how His hard velvety cock filled me and how my recently enhanced cunt muscles squeezed that beautiful cock with every withdrawal. His slow movements were delightful and I worked to memorize the feelings, the way the physical imperfections of His cock rubbed my labia as He pushed and pulled. How the head found the back of my pussy and rebounded when He plunged into me. As he increased His pace I began to lose control of my body and yet I held on wanting this first time with Him to be perfect. I wanted Him to be overwhelmed with my cunt I wanted Him to want my cunt, my pussy over and over again.

His ability to fuck me seemed endless at the time but His increasing pace, His gentle stroking soon became passionate plunging and my pussy desperately grabbed at His meaty cock, wanting to hold Him inside me. When I felt that that now familiar movement His cock makes when He is ready to explode, familiar to my mouth and ass but new to my pussy, I clenched down on His cock and mentally tired to pull His hot white cum out of His cock.

When He finally came and those bursts of cum sprayed deep inside my pussy I came hard and long. My pussy clamped down on His cock and I milked His cum as my body raged in orgasmic bliss. I was lost in enjoying the feel of His ejaculate filling my pussy that at first I did not feel Him pull the nipple clamps off, but the resulting pain of the returning blood flow to my hard nipples set me off on another orgasm. His softening cock was trapped inside my pussy, I refused to let Him go, I wanted to keep Him inside me. I loved this man my Master and now that I had His cock in my pussy I knew there was nothing I would not do for Him.

He released me from my restraints and my blindfold then picked me up and held me tight to His chest. I wrapped my legs around His waist as He walked us to the shower. He set me down gently as He adjusted the temperature then took my hand and led me into the shower. He washed my hair and my body and lovingly kissed me everywhere as he did. I stood in awe at the tender way He touched me. When I went to return the favor He refused to allow me to wash Him but asked me to watch.

After He dried me and put me to bed. As He leaned over to kiss me good night He said.

"No more birth control Kitten."

I could have come had He touched me one more time. He wanted to give me a baby and I wanted to give Him as many as He could want. I tossed my pills the next morning. The next few nights were repeats as Master became comfortable in my pussy.

On Thursday just before the end of the day Master asked for Kitten and I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled to Him. He handed me the small bag I had brought to work that held the clothes I would were that night.

"Dress for me Kitten."

I stripped the scant clothing I normally wore to work, just heels, a skirt and blouse and stood naked while Master handed me a pair of panties (It had been so long since I'd worn a pair they felt odd) then my jeans, a blouse and finally a sweater that was a size larger then I needed and did a wonderful job if hiding my breasts and more importantly hiding my nipple ring. When I pulled on my socks and tied the gym shoes Master commanded me to kneel. Then He pulled His cock out and asked me.

"How do you want this Kitten?"

Thinking about my night and how much I wanted Brian to see me as unavailable I said.

"Please Master fuck Kitten's face, bruise her lips and let the world know what a cum eater your Kitten is."

By the time I met Brian at the restaurant the taste of Master cum permeated my mouth and I felt calm knowing I had this piece of my Master with me. I noticed in my cars mirror that my lips were swollen slightly from my face fucking and smiled. When Brain saw me he looked at me then did a kind of double take as he realized why my lips looked as they did, before he could say anything we were led to our table and I saw the table next to ours held a reserved sign and I smiled. My cellular phone was pre dialed and the text set, so all I need to do was hit send when I was ready.

As much as Brain seemed to want to ask me about my lips, we ordered and he began to speak about us and our marriage, he constantly referred to his one affair and that the report I'd shown him was a fabrication, that someone was trying to make him something he was not.

"So the detective report, the photos are all fakes? There was no Sandy other then the one who sent the photo I found? You can prove this Brian?"

I smirked as I said this but he did not notice. He said.

"It would be hard to prove I admit but I have friends who can tell you that I was elsewhere when a number of those photos were taken and the supposed women who confessed I've never met. I swear to you Donna that the women you saw in that photo was the only one ever."

I hit the send button and in a few seconds Sandy and five other women entered and sat at the table next to us. I'd sat Brain with his back to the table so he did not take notice of who was now seated next to us.

"So Brian you want me to believe that all of those women were liars and that the photos were computer created, that you only cheated on me with one other woman and you broke that off when you were caught?"

"Yes Donna, that is the absolute truth."

"Well let's say I believe you, just for the moment. Why did you then ignore me when I agreed to be your submissive wife? Living with you always naked and ready, serving you as a slave. Preferring Sports Center and a cold beer to a naked willing submissive wife?"

"It was the beer I think Donna and I am willing to stop drinking."

"No matter how we fucked Brian, be it the vanilla style you claimed to be why you came so quickly or the submissiveness demanded of me, still you came quickly and had no need of me. Has that changed, are you now a willing partner and one willing to work on your ability to satisfy your wife?"

I silenced him with this latest information then he seemed to find a suitable response and said.

"Donna I think that my capability was because of you, I had no problems with that one other woman. I think that maybe you were the issue, not me."

I giggled at his words and said.

"Brain I think that while you may think of yourself as some stud Dominant that you are really a submissive man who needs a woman to Dominate you. What you need Brain is a Dominatrix, and I am not that woman. You awakened the submissive in me Brian and that's a role I have now embraced."

"No Donna I am not that kind of man, I don't need some woman to dominate me."

"Ladies, Please come over!"

I said and the women, all of them women who Brian had fucked now gathered around the table. Brian's face as he looked around and saw the women he'd bedded was one of shock.

"So Brian, are you still going to tell me that the report was faked, because each of these women seem to recall you in their beds?"

He was stunned into silence and the Sandy said.

"Brian your wife knows all about your cheating and now so do all of us. In fact a good deal more of your one-night quickies are all friends of ours and your life and ability to continue your wanton ways is over, at least in this town. Donna told you about her belief that you need a Dominatrix and that belief is shared by all of us. In fact I brought a women with me who is interested in you, I'd like you to meet Diana,"

I watched as one of the most beautiful, stunning women I have ever seen stepped forward from behind Sandy and the other women. My jaw dropped as I gazed at her. She was about five six, with long auburn hair that reached down below her shoulders. She was dressed in a form fitting dress that made her look more naked then dressed, though it was not see through or low cut, it just hugged her everywhere and emphasized her figure. I found myself getting aroused just seeing her and in some ways I wanted her myself. Perhaps Brian saw what was the obvious lust in my eyes because he stood and greeted her with his own look of lust and awe.

"Brain, nice to meet you, I'm Diana."

All of us stared as Brain fumbled to speak to her finally mumbling a meek response that told me he was hooked. Now she just needed to reel him in.

"Hi, Diana."

She looked him up and down as if sizing up a purchase and using her hands she actually turned him around and examined him completely before returning him to face her she then said.

"Physically, you'll do and if your willing to submit to me boy, then I will teach you to reach a sexual peak you never knew existed. You've lost your wife these other women have no time for you either. This is my address, you have not earned phone privileges, if you want me then come to me tomorrow night at seven and don't be late."

With that she spun about and waved good-bye to us and left. I stood and touched Brian's shoulder and said.

"Go to her Brian and sign the papers. I am already over you and have a new man in my life. I will not take more time from Him for you. Good night and good bye."

I left and went home to my Master and for the first time since I'd been with Him, I felt free to be totally His. He'd claimed my three holes and I offered Him by body and soul. I would not look back ever again only forward ready to serve Master.

That night I shed my jeans and other clothes as I entered my home. I then crawled to find my Master and knelt before Him in supplication. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Kitten it's so good to have you home."

"Master, no one will ever stand between my devotion to you Sir. I am now complete. You Master complete me. Use me as You desire."

12