Submissive Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers

Laura looked at Barbara. "Do you think he knew what this stuff is for?"

Barbara laughed. "Laura, not only did he know, he knew it was for you."

Laura's faced reddened. She drove to the mall, and they went inside.

Barbara told Laura, "Get a dozen panties for yourself. As wet as you get, you'll need them."

Laura bought a dozen black, red, purple, and white satin panties. Barbara picked up six more red and white satin bras and panties. Barbara went to a few stores and looked at some dresses, but she didn't see anything she liked.

Barbara decided to have dinner at the food court. "Laura, get me a steak and cheese sandwich and a Pepsi. Get yourself a salad and a glass of water. I'll find us a table."

Laura got a steak and cheese sandwich for Barbara and a salad for herself. Laura munched on the salad. Barbara couldn't finish her sandwich. She noticed Laura eyeing the remains. "Would you like the rest of my sandwich?"

"Yes," Laura whispered.

Barbara wrapped the sandwich up. "Maybe when we get home."

They left the mall and went home. Barbara stretched out on the sofa and turned on the television. Laura went upstairs to get undressed and returned to the living room. She stood by the sofa.

Barbara sat up and tossed Laura the sandwich. "When you're finished, I've got something for you to do."

Laura went into the kitchen, ate the sandwich, and came back into the living room.

Barbara looked up. "Take the screw eyes and screw two of them into the ceiling about four feet apart over there." She pointed to a wall by the sofa. "Screw two of them into the wall just above the floor molding about sixteen inches apart. Try to find the studs. Tomorrow you can get some gold paint from the shed and paint the screw eyes to match the wall. When you're finished here do the same thing to the wall opposite the footboard in my bedroom."

Laura didn't move. "Barbara, I don't know how to put a screw eye in."

Barbara rolled her eyes. "Get a hand drill from the shed. Drill a hole a little smaller than the screw. Take a long screwdriver, put it through the hole and twist until the screw eye is in."

Laura got the hand drill, a tape measure, and a stepladder. Barbara watched Laura struggle to put the screw eyes in the wall. Laura had less trouble putting the screw eyes in the ceiling. She took the hand drill, stepladder, and screw eyes upstairs and put them in the wall opposite Barbara's bed.

Barbara took the packaging off the padlocks and tested them. Luckily, all of the keys were the same.

Laura came back into the living room with the stepladder and stood by the sofa.

Barbara stood up. "Take the egg out and put this vibrator in."

Laura had a little trouble getting the vibrator egg out. She put the 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator in and hardly felt it inside her.

Barbara locked the ends of two chains around Laura's wrists. "Do you see how I'm doing this?"

"Yes Barbara."

"Good. From now on I expect you to put these on yourself. Lock the other chains around your ankles."

Laura sat down on the sofa and locked the ends of two chains around her ankles. She stood up.

Barbara commanded, "Over by the wall."

Laura walked over to the wall and turned around. Barbara pulled on a screw eye near the floor. It felt solid. She locked the ankle chains to the screw eyes. She got up on the stepladder and locked the wrist chains to the screw eyes in the ceiling. She stood in front of Laura and kissed her. Laura was surprised, but returned the kiss.

Barbara grinned. "Not bad Laura. By the end of the week we'll be French kissing." She picked up the C-clamps and screwed them on Laura's nipples. "I'm putting these on loose so you can get used to the feeling. Soon you'll be begging me to tighten them." She turned the vibrator on its lowest setting, sat down on the sofa, and turned the television on.

Laura felt the C-clamps. They pulled on her nipples. She squirmed, but the chains kept her from moving much. She felt the vibrations in her pussy. The sensation was too low for an orgasm. She could feel the pussy juice dripping down her legs. She watched Barbara watch television until Barbara turned off the television and got up.

Barbara unlocked the chains from the ceiling and wall. She handed Laura the key. "Unlock yourself, and get a bag or purse to store the chains and locks. It's bedtime."

Laura went to her room and found an old large handbag in the closet. She picked up the chains and locks and put them in the handbag. She put the keys in one of the pockets, and brought the handbag to her room. She took off her panties and took the vibrator out. She went to the bathroom, and took a shower. She put the vibrator back in and put a pair of panties on. Barbara put a folded towel in the center of the bed, locked Laura to the bed, pulled the covers up, kissed her good night, turned off the light, and went to bed.

The next morning Barbara woke Laura up, kissed her good morning, and unlocked her. Laura served Barbara breakfast, straightened Barbara's room, and did housework and laundry while Barbara watched television. After lunch, Barbara decided she wanted to sun. She changed into a bikini and put a lounge in the back yard. She took the top and bottom off and sunned in the nude.

Laura came out to check on Barbara. "Aren't you concerned that someone will see you?"

Barbara looked up at Laura. "What's there to see. Besides, they're looking at your breasts anyway."

Laura instinctively put her hands over her breasts.

Barbara commanded, "Put your hands behind your back."

Laura looked down and put her hands behind her back. "Would you like anything, Barbara?'

"Yes. Put some sunscreen on my legs and chest."

Laura picked up the lotion and put it on Barbara's feet, legs, arms, chest, and neck. "Anything else?"

"No. Go get your chains."

Laura went inside, got the handbag and returned.

Barbara got up and locked Laura's ankles and wrists around a support of the upstairs deck. "There, that'll keep you from playing with yourself while I sun."

Laura watched Barbara sun. Laura was standing in the shade, but it was still warm out. Beads of sweat formed and dripped from her arms, legs, and breasts. Barbara would vibrate the egg every so often, which made standing even worse. Laura heard Barbara say, "Fuck."

Barbara came over to Laura and unlocked the chains. "Get yourself a lounge. You're going to sun with me."

Laura got a lounge and put it next to Barbara's.

Barbara came back with four ties. She lay down on the lounge and commanded, "Put some sunscreen on my legs and back.

Laura put the sunscreen on Barbara.

Barbara gets up and commands, "Lay down, Laura."

Laura lays down on the lounge and Barbara ties her wrists and ankles to the lounge with the ties. Barbara put sunscreen all over Laura, except for her breasts. Barbara lays down on her lounge.

Laura turned to Barbara. "Barbara, I think you missed something."

Barbara turned her head. "What?"

"You didn't put any sunscreen on my breasts."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure Barbara. I don't want them to burn. They're sensitive."

Barbara groans. "All right Laura." She gets up and gets the lotion. "Are you sure you want sunscreen on your breasts?"

"Yes" Laura shouts.

Barbara dribbles some lotion on both breasts. She returns to her lounge.

"Barbara, aren't you going to rub it on?"

"All right Laura." She gets up. She looks down at Laura and grins. "Laura, French kiss me like you mean it and I'll rub the lotion on your breasts."

Laura mentally gags. She closes her eyes and puckers up. Barbara kisses her. Their tongues dance around in each other's mouths. Finally Barbara pulls away. "That was good." She rubs the lotion on Laura's breasts and lays down on her lounge to sun.

Laura closes her eyes and feels the warmth on her body. Lying in the sun feels better than standing in the shade. Even the vibrations from the egg feel better.

Barbara gets up and unties Laura. "Pick up the chains, and let's take a shower." Laura picks up the chains and puts them away. Barbara turns the shower on, and the both get in. Barbara has Laura rub soap all over her body. Barbara rubs soap on Laura's back and breasts. Barbara kisses Laura, and they rinse the soap off. Barbara has Laura dry her with a towel, and watches Laura dry herself off.

Barbara commands, "Go make us dinner. A hamburger for me, and a salad for you."

Laura puts a pair of panties on and goes downstairs. Barbara goes to her room and puts on a shirt and pants. She goes down into the living room and turns on the television. Laura comes out and announces; "Dinner's ready."

Barbara turns of the television and goes into the kitchen. Laura made her a hamburger and french fries. Laura made herself a large salad. Barbara smiled as she sat down and started eating. "Laura, you'll be eating a salad every night for dinner. Do we have enough lettuce and cucumbers for the rest of the week?"

"No Barbara, I'll have to go to the grocery tomorrow."

"I'll go with you. I don't want you to get any ideas when you pick up the cucumbers."

Laura blushes and munches on her salad.

Barbara finishes her hamburger and munches on the fries. She gets up and tells Laura, "I'll be up in my room. Bring the chains when you're finished cleaning up."

Laura cleans up, gets the chains and stepladder, and goes to Barbara's room. She sits down on the bed, locks the chains to her wrists and ankles, and stands up by the wall. Laura takes out the egg and puts in the vibrator. Barbara locks the chains to the floor and ceiling, turns the vibrator on, puts the C-clamps on Laura's nipples, and lays down on the bed. Barbara sits up, takes off her shirt and pants, gets a vibrator from the nightstand, and plays with herself.

Laura watches Barbara masturbate. Barbara holds the vibrator against her clit for a while, then puts it inside her. She moves it in and out, slowly at first, then faster. She moans and wriggles her hips when she orgasms. She pulls the vibrator out and turns it off after her fourth orgasm. She rests a while, sits up in the bed, pulls a pack of cigarettes and an ashtray from the nightstand drawer, lights one, and takes a puff.

Laura's surprised. "I didn't know you smoked, Barbara."

Barbara smiles. "I don't Laura. Just after great sex."

"Is masturbation always that much fun for you?"

"Not usually, Laura. You helped a lot."

Laura blushed. "What did I do?"

Barbara smiled. "Everything I've told you to. It makes me horny just thinking about you obeying me. How about you? Did it make you horny to watch me play with myself?

"No. It was interesting but not arousing."

"Does it make you horny when you obey me?"

Laura wanted to say yes. "Uh, not really. I'm only obeying you because you're blackmailing me."

Barbara finishes her cigarette. "Oh. That's too bad. Time for bed." She gets up and unlocks Laura from the wall and ceiling.

Laura unlocks the chains and puts them away. She takes the vibrator out, goes to the bathroom, and takes a shower. She puts the vibrator back in and puts a pair of panties on. Barbara puts a folded towel in the center of the bed, locks Laura to the bed, pulls the covers up, kisses her good night, turns off the light, and goes to bed.

Barbara gets Laura up the next morning. Laura follows the established morning routine. After lunch, she's getting ready to mop the kitchen floor.

Barbara stops her. "You're going to clean the kitchen floor, but not with a mop." She hands Laura a scrub brush. "Use this."

"Why Barbara? It'll take three times longer to clean the floor with a scrub brush."

"Did you have plans for this afternoon, Laura."

"We have to make a trip to the grocery store."

"We'll go to the grocery store after you finish scrubbing the kitchen floor."

Laura sighs, gets on her hands and knees, and scrubs the kitchen floor. Barbara sits on a kitchen chair and watches. She puts her hand in her pants and plays with herself.

Laura notices what Barbara's doing. "Watching me scrub the floor is arousing?"

"Oh yes, Laura, it is. Years ago my boyfriend told me that watching a naked woman doing housework is very arousing. I was skeptical until I found out for myself at the Chi O house."

"I'm glad my suffering arouses you. I wouldn't want you to be bored with me."

Barbara turns the vibrating egg on. Laura stops as the vibrations go through her body. Her breathing gets heavy and she moves her hips back and forth like she's fucking. Barbara turns the egg off.

Laura wails, "No." Her hips stop moving. She drops her head and picks it up again. "That was so close."

Barbara laughs. "Now your suffering is really arousing me. Finish scrubbing the floor, slut." Laura's pussy tingles at being called a slut. Barbara puts her hand back in her pants. She has a couple of orgasms watching Laura scrub the floor.

Laura goes upstairs, gets dressed, and they go to the grocery store. Laura picks up some tomatoes and lettuce. She picks up a couple of cucumbers and looks at them longingly.

Barbara stands behind Laura, puts her arms around her waist, and whispers in her ear. "You'd like one of those in you now, wouldn't you?"

Laura closes her eyes and whispers, "Yes."

"My poor sex toy. John will take care of you in a couple of days."

Laura sighs and puts the cucumbers in the basket. They pick up a few other things and checkout. When they get back in the car, Barbara turns on the egg for a few seconds. Laura catches her breath, and she drives home.

Barbara flops on the living room sofa and turns on the television. Laura makes a hamburger and fries for Barbara and a large salad for herself. She goes into the living room and announces; "Dinner's ready."

Barbara turns the television off and goes into the kitchen. They eat their dinner. Barbara returns to the living room. Laura gets her chains, goes to the living room, and puts them on. She switches the egg with a vibrator. Barbara locks Laura to the wall and ceiling, turns the vibrator on, and goes back to watching television until it's time for bed.

Barbara turns the television off, unlocks Laura from the wall, and puts her to bed. She stays up for a while surfing the Internet on her computer before she goes to bed.

Laura serves Barbara all day Thursday. Barbara teases Laura with the vibrator egg and her evening vibrator bondage.

On Friday morning, Barbara wakes Laura up but doesn't unlock her from the bed. Barbara rubs her palm against Laura's face. "Today, you only have to serve me through lunch. After lunch you can get ready for John. When he leaves on Sunday, you'll go back to serving me." Barbara kisses Laura. "I'll bet you can't wait for John to fuck you."

Laura squirms. "No, I can't. I've never been this horny in my life."

Barbara laughs. "You'd better not be too anxious, sex toy, or John will suspect something. One more thing. Do not ask me to go out with you and John any more. I might not be able to keep our relationship a secret if I have to spend too much time with him."

"Yes Barbara."

Barbara unlocks Laura from the bed. Laura takes a shower. She gets Barbara's breakfast, straightens her room, and cleans up her room. She does some laundry and fixes sandwiches for lunch. After lunch she takes the vibrator egg out, takes a shower, gets dressed, and waits for John to arrive. Barbara goes out to see a movie and to shop at the mall.

John and Laura go out to dinner. They catch up on their week and enjoy being together. Laura's hand keeps drifting down to her pussy and she has to keep pulling it away. She wishes her hands were bound as she listens to John talk about his work.

After dinner, John asks Laura, "Do you want to go for a drive?"

Laura takes John's arm. "No, let's go home."

"Laura, is something wrong?"

"No John. I just miss you, that's all."

"I miss you too. Do you want to go to a movie?"

"John, let's just go home."

"Oh, ok. Maybe there's a good movie on TV."

Laura wanted to scream, but calmed herself. "Maybe so."

They get in the car and drive home. John sits down on the sofa and turns on the television. Laura goes up to the bedroom, takes her bra off, and puts her blouse back on. She goes downstairs and sits nest to John, snuggling up to him. They watch a movie.

After the movie, John looks for another movie to watch.

Laura takes off her blouse. "John, wouldn't you rather look at these?"

John turns off the television. "Now that you mention it, yes." They kiss on the sofa and go upstairs. Laura rips off her clothes and jumps on the bed.

John takes off his shirt. "You're pretty excited about sex this evening. What got you so horny?"

Laura gets off the bed and kisses John. "You, silly." She helps him get the rest of his clothes off and into bed with her. She gets on her hands and knees. He gets up behind her. She's wiggling her hips, waiting for the thrust of his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

John lies down on the bed.

Laura cuddles with him. "What's wrong honey?"

"I don't know Laura. I'm just not getting aroused."

"I'm sorry honey." Laura cuddles with John. She squirms. "Honey, would you mind if I used a vibrator?"

"Laura, you know I don't like you to use that when I'm here with you. Don't you use it enough during the week? Let's just go to sleep."

Laura turned out the light and pulled up the covers. After she was sure John was asleep, she fingered herself to an orgasm. She softly cried herself to sleep.

John and Laura went downstairs to have breakfast. Barbara was already eating.

"Morning, Barbara." John smiled.

"Morning, John." Barbara grinned and ate.

Laura made breakfast for John and herself.

John put his arm around Laura. "We're going to spend the day at the beach. Would you like to come along, Barbara?"

Barbara finished her coffee. "Sounds tempting John. Sure, I'll go with you."

Laura chokes on her coffee.

John grins. "Great." John and Laura go upstairs to get dressed and get their swimwear and towels. Barbara packs her bikini and towels. They drive to the beach. Barbara goes off on her own and leaves John and Laura to themselves. They meet and get lunch at one of the concession stands on the boardwalk.

John asked Barbara, "Are you having fun?"

"You bet, John. I've been sunning and checking out all the good-looking guys. How about you?'

John smiled. "I've been reading and getting some sun."

Laura looked miserable. All she could think about was John fucking her, and it was ruining her day. Having Barbara around didn't help. Laura imagined that Barbara was secretly laughing at her.

Barbara spent the afternoon sunning and walking on the boardwalk. John read and lay in the sun. Laura lay in the sun trying to keep her hands off her pussy. They gathered everything up and drove home. Barbara took a shower and went to her room.

John and Laura took a shower together, kissed, and fondled each other. John led Laura to the bed. She got on her hands and knees and he got up behind her. She squealed when he rammed his cock into her pussy. She wiggled her hips and rode his cock to a quick orgasm. She was about to have a second orgasm when he came. He lay down on the bed. She wanted to cry, but she lay down next to him and cuddled.

John and Laura went downstairs for dinner. Barbara had ordered a large pizza.

Laura kissed Barbara on the cheek. "Thanks for being so thoughtful, Barbara."

"You're welcome Laura. I figured you'd be tired from the beach and wouldn't want to cook dinner."

They sat down and had pizza together. After dinner, Barbara went up to her room and John and Laura went to the living room to watch movies. They went to bed and fucked. Laura had a couple of orgasms before John came. They went to sleep.

John and Laura had sex after breakfast. Laura came once before John came. After John left, Laura got undressed, put the vibrator egg inside her, and went downstairs to check on Barbara.

chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers