Submissive Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife & husband fuck their new sub.
1.8k words
4.23
34.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unhooked her hands and led her to the bedroom. I told her to kneel down on the floor and keep her hands behind her back. I told her to look at the ground. She was very obedient and did as I asked and seemed happy to do so.

I started undressing in front of the mirror. I had a black fishnet dress on underneath my red dress that was pretty useless really for everyday use. But it was great for sex. I was tall and slender and admittedly, had a good body for my age. My nipples protruded out from my firm C cup breasts and I tweaked them fondly. I lifted up my dress and slid my black thong to the floor. Her eyes saw them fall to the ground and she looked up at me.

"Wow, you have a great body!" she said quietly.

I didn't answer but turned around and sat on the chair. It was a large soft chair and I leaned back and opened my long legs wide apart so that my stiletto heels dangled on either side of the arms. It was a crude position but I liked to be crude. I pushed my finger gently inside my sex and of course, it was very slippery and just delicious. I waited for her eyes to look up again and soon enough they did. I beckoned her with my finger to come towards me. She started to stand up but I told her to crawl on all fours.

"Arch your back," I instructed her. That way her ass looked just divine and I could see her pussy in the mirror on the wall behind her. When she reached the chair I spread my lips far apart exposing my wetness.

"Lick me."

I knew she had never done this but I had told her last night over the phone how I liked it. She tentatively started to tongue my clit. Oh my god, it wouldn't take long. She licked it gently over and over. I started to thrust my hips forward and pushed my pussy back and forth into her tongue. When I felt like I was going to explode I grabbed her hair and started face fucking her with my pussy. My clit was in her mouth, my lips on her chin. When I came, I was rubbing my entire pussy over her face. The waves were pure ecstasy and I groaned as each wave pulsated. Eventually they subsided. I stopped rocking and let her face go. My cum was all over her face. I told her to lick my cum out of me. She thrust her tongue as far as it would go inside me. She was trying very hard to please and so far I was happy. When I was done , I pushed her away and told her to wash up in the bathroom. Luke would want a nice clean face.

Luke entered the room and smiled when he saw my position on the chair. He bent over and fondled my breasts and kissed me. I looked at the bulge in his boxers and reached out to feel his hardness. I told her to get on all fours on the bed and arch her back. I reached for the jewel butt plug. I had picked out a pretty pink one. I inserted it into me to give it some lube then gently probed her ass hole with it. She instinctively tightened up and I told her to relax. She had a choice...this in her ass or Luke's eager cock. We had talked about mandatory ass training. That was to come, but not today. Her tight ass ass eventually succumbed and allowed the plug to disappear into it so that all you could see was the beautiful jewel protruding. How fucking hot did that look. I took a pic.

Luke was naked with his erect cock just aching to enter her. I sucked him and he thrust into my mouth, making me gag so that my saliva would fall all over him. He then spread her ass cheeks wide and slowly thrust his entire length inside her so that his balls were flush against her lips. She yelled out. He was 8 inches and he was likely hitting her cervix. He moaned and pulled all the way out without taking his eyes off his cock or her sex. He wanted to see her close then force her open again with his swollen end. God , men love their dicks. Why is it they watch them more than anything else during sex?

"Fuck his cock". I said.

She started moving her wet pussy up and down his long rod, groaning as she reached the base.

Luke stayed perfectly still, his hands resting on his feet behind him so I could video it close up with a clear view of his erection. His eyes didn't leave her pussy. Every now and then he looked up to the ceiling , trying to keep focused on not fucking her. He knew I didn't want that yet. When I gave him the nod, he gripped her ass cheeks, bearing his nails in slightly. Luke was strong and rough and really didn't care for being gentle with his subs. He rammed her hard making her yell, over and over again. He slapped her ass every now and then, hard enough to leave instant red marks. Then he grabbed her cheeks and moved her ass up and down his length, his face grimacing with lust. He suddenly stopped and held himself deep within her, not moving. I knew he was trying not to cum. After half a minute he withdrew slowly, his cock glistening with her juices. He slapped her ass and told her to turn over and spread wide for him.

I grabbed her hands and held them above her and tied them to the bed. I grabbed one leg and lifted it up and back and tied it loosely to the bed and repeated with the other one. Her knees were bent enough that she was comfortable but regardless, it was a very lewd position. A huge turn on for both of us.....pussy totally exposed, ass cheeks spread, legs up and wide, arms above her head.

Luke wasted no time and started fucking her like a rabbit. Fast and furious, his tight ass looked great and his balls were smacking against her lips. She was making a lot of noise. He then slowed down and gently kissed her , tonguing her, then glided his tongue down her neck. He was now making sweet love to her and she was grinding into him as though she wanted it harder and faster again. He squeezed her tits hard, locked his his teeth onto her nipples and pulled them upwards. She protested loudly, but he just switched to the other one. By the time he was done her nipples were red and hard, sticking out on her ample mounds which had red streaks on them. He lifted his body up and held onto to her thighs, spreading them even wider and started fucking her hard, watching her body beneath him. Her tits were bouncing beautifully up and down. What a fucking turn on. I was wet.

I lay down and placed my head as close to her pussy as I could, facing upwards. Luke withdrew and thrust his cock in my mouth. He knew I wanted a taste. He went back and forth between fucking her pussy and my mouth. He loved this. Who wouldn't? I then lay next to her and whispered in her ear,

" Are you liking this? My husband is fucking hot isn't he? You like looking at his hard body and arms? You want to touch those arms and hold onto him? Do you?"

" Yes Ma'am."

" You want to cum on my husbands cock? "

She was breathless and taking a good fucking for the first time in years. But I was getting pissed at her slowness in response each time I asked her a question. I grabbed her hair hard making her scream and hissed in her ear,

" You fucking slut, opening your legs for my husband, wanting him to fuck you hard until he fucking explodes inside you. I know what you want. You want to watch him totally lose it because of you."

Her eyes were watering from the abuse. I moved down and scooped up some juice and gently stroked her clit, moving my pointer finger up and down. I occasionally moved to each side of her clit, stroking her inner lips then back up. She welcomed the gentle intimate touch on her most intense area and closed her eyes, grimacing. After a few minutes of my focused gentle stroking she started groaning,

" Oh god, yes, yes, ah, keep doing it, Im going to cum."

I moved my head closer and watched her lips locked around Luke's head of his cock which was gently probing her. Her ass quivered slightly and Luke thrust in deep to meet her orgasm. She was almost crying. I think it had been a while.....

I backed off to my chair and told Luke she was all his and got my camera ready.

He leant over to release her hands and kissed her. She held onto him tight. She gripped his arms and stroked his chest and couldn't take her eyes off him. It was hard not to be impressed. He was in great shape and was very strong. He got off on it too. That was why he untied her. He liked the idea of women worshipping his body. He started to get into his familiar rhythm. Plunging in deep, tonguing her lightly, looking into her eyes. When I heard him start grunting, I quickly moved behind and focused the camera on his balls and cock. I wanted a close up. His cock was rigid now and his balls were tighter. He thrust in quicker until he eventually slammed into her , growling as he released his cum deep inside her. He sank into her a couple more times, emptying his load completely. When he was done, he withdrew and lay on his back, breathless

My turn again. Nothing got me going more than seeing my husband's cum in a pussy.

And really, there is no feeling like a cum filled pussy either so I was a little envious that mine was empty and her's was full. I untied her legs but told her to hold them wide for me. I probed my fingers into her. She groaned as I withdrew my fingers and licked them. I spread her lips and licked as much cum out of her as I could. This must feel pretty fucking good. I had never had anyone do this for me. So much cum to taste, hers and his. I didn't change my style. I gently stroked her clit up and down until she started moving her hips, begging for me to keep going. She couldn't keep still, until she came. I really wanted to put a strap on dildo on and fuck her. After a woman cums, they really need to be fucked. I also wanted to see Luke cum in her ass. But next time......

Part 3 to follow.