Submissive Travels

Story Info
Dark pleasure on land and in the sky.
3.6k words
3.89
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned home from work that night, I called David.

"Come visit me in London." He said.

"Yes." I reply.

"I'll pick you up in my private jet," He offered.

I told him it wasn't necessary, that I could afford a coach flight on my own.

"don't think you understand my proposal Kate..." He continued. "I'm going to fuck you at max altitude."

I was so taken back; that's the one thing about David I have come to learn. He never shies away from what he wants - and what he wants now is to have his sweet submissive slut at 10,000 feet above the ground.

Well, that certainly changed some things. Of course I said, "Yes."

"I'm sending your outfit over as we speak Pet."

I blushed. "The clothes I have now are inappropriate for air travel Sir?" I inquired with a smile.

"I want you to wear something special for such a special occasion."

Occasion was it? He wasn't taking me to see the queen was he?

No he wasn't taking me to meet the queen - not in a backless burgundy peplum and black Manolo Blahnik stilettos. The Chanel dress, imported silk pantyhose; I could never really understand why David insisted on providing the most luxurious clothes for me when his favorite outfit of mine my was my bare skin.

"People dress up their dogs and you are my little bitch aren't you?" He'd retort my protest to dress myself.

I lifted the stationary on top of the clothes and read his note:

"No knickers for easy access to my easy whore - D"

A small velvet box was underneath the package tissue - was it teardrop diamond earrings? A White gold pendant? Sapphire bracelets? Oh no, it was much better than jewelry. A glistening set of Ben Wa balls tied together with a silk ribbon.

"An extra treat for the long drive - Master."

I laid down on my duvet and inserted the toy into my soft pink opening. I contracted and released my muscles as the balls eased into their perfect spot inside me. The cool metal spheres shifted and bumped together with each movement my petite body made and I was deliciously pleasured with each motion. Oh, he was good. He did love to play, and I loved him for it. Stroking my libido like a tabby cat's tail did he ever. What a wicked clever bastard.

"I will have my town car pick you up at 5pm sharp." He reminded me the night before.

"Looking forward to it Master." I replied coolly.

At 5 on the dot, there was a polite knock at my apartment door as a very attractive young man with dark eyes and beautiful skin - Chaldean possibly? - introduced himself as Alexander and offered to carry my bags. I declined gracefully and took my label-less luggage in hand.

"Mr. Koshberre does insist I take care of your every need Ms. Ryan"

"I appreciate that, but I can manage perfectly." I rolled my eyes without Alexander seeing, I didn't want him to be insulted as a result of my stubbornness.

"He doesn't have to know - it's our little secret." I winked as he opened the car door for me.

The backseat of the Lincoln was adorned with red rose petals and bottles of Pinot Grigio.

"Oh my God..." I gasped. He never ceases to amaze me - a man so animal-like in the bedroom, is romantic beyond my wildest dreams to the rest of the world.

"Please relax Ms. Ryan it is quite the drive to the airport."

I lay back and selected classical music from the satellite radio. I had a naughty thought to play with my new toy, but dismissed it immediately - I could never do that. However, the partition was raised between me and Alexander so I was free to do so if I wanted to pleasure myself. I spread my legs a little wider than hip-width apart and dipped my touch inside my body to feel the Ben Wa balls click together. I licked my pointer finger and massaged my clit in tiny circles, I tried to stay as silent as the wave of pleasure would allow. Only moments later, was the build rising inside my depth and I couldn't keep quiet - I opened my mouth to let a breathless arousal escape and what followed was a soft whimper. I closed my eyes and pushed the heel of my hand harder against my pelvic bone. I was biting my lip to keep from becoming audible, but I couldn't help myself. I surrendered to my own body and moaned nothing but nonsense - an orgasm so strong I couldn't form real words. I felt a rush and then a hot release into my palm. Did I just make myself cum? I pulled my hand to lips and tasted a deep taste of my own body. I closed my eyes; finally achieving sweet, sweet relief and fell asleep. When I opened my eyes what felt like only moments later, I spotted David's silver Mercedes beside a pearly white XD7 aircraft. He stepped outside the drivers side and I was immediately jealous.

"How come you drove yourself? I could've met you."

"Because, my girl, it's an order." He kissed my lips deeply, not a single care of who was watching us.

"Alexander thank you for taking such exquisite care of her."

"My pleasure Sir." He nodded. "Best travels to the both of you. Ms. Ryan." He kissed my hand softly.

David wrapped his arm around the waist of my dress. "Thank you Alexander, we will."

"You look perfect my Pet, I hope you enjoyed the ride." He caressed my cheek, and pulled a stray hair behind my ear. He nibbled the lobe, his breath warm and sweet. "You certainly look a little rosey - did my little slut indulge her cunt?"

"I did Master." I whispered.

"I should spank your little arse for pleasuring yourself without my permission, but it turns me on so much to imagine you cuming in the back of a Lincoln I will let this one slide." He flashes a wicked grin.

You invite Alexander into the car for a drink - bourbon obviously - and you pull out this amazing platter of chocolate covered strawberries piled high with whipped cream - we all pass it around. I take a little too much cream on my mine and it falls between my breasts staining my dress. I curse under my breath and move to grab a napkin, but you stop me.

"Alexander, lick the cream off of her breasts." Your voice is firm and steady, but I can hear the touch of excitement in your request.

"I beg your pardon Sir?" Alexander shifts in the backseat, uneasy. His eyes dart from me to you and back to me.

"Kate, lie back." You instruct me. I spread out on the leather seat.

"Do it." Your gaze locked on your chauffeur's.

He gathers himself, gets up, and hesitantly begins to stretch his tongue over my rounded cleavage. I smile. This young man has no idea what he's doing; I decide to help him out. I dip a finger into the mound of cream just below my collar bone. I hold it to his mouth.

"Taste." I whisper and he does.

He licks and sucks my finger until all traces of white are gone. He then moves to my breasts. He pulls back the fabric of my dress and sinks his teeth into my luscious skin. His tongue dips between my valley. He reaches underneath me to unzip my dress and I'm completely exposed. His soft fingertips run circles around my pink areola until my nipples form triangular points. I let out a moan in response to his soft teasing. He looks up for a brief moment and grabs a strawberry from the plate. His lips graze my ear and I can smell the exotic musk if his cologne.

"Bite." He whispers; his voice hushed and sensual.

I comply to my Pretend Master's command and bite the head of the blood red berry. It's achingly sweet. Pieces of chocolate melt and fall onto my ivory flesh. He rubs it in circles on my skin; massaging me until I'm sticky. He effortlessly continues his control as he runs his wet tongue down my rib cage to my navel. I suck in my breath. I'm so sensitive. He begins to softly nip at my stomach. My body is blazing with sensations.

"I...I want..." I'm breathless

Your faces closes in on mine. Your long fingers reaching to cup my jaw.

"Speak Slut." You bark. I can smell the whiskey and berries on you.

"I want him to touch me." I whimper.

"Baby, he is touching you. He's all over you." Your voice is softer now.

"No. No no no..." I wail. I'm so frustrated. I can feel my body screaming - I need more.

"I want him to touch me..." I'm struggling to find my words as my mind is loses it's grip.

You slap me across the cheek. You're growing impatient with me.

"Tell me what you want whore."

"I want him to touch me there. I want his fingers inside my cunt Sir." My cheek stings, I can feel the rushed blood turning it pink.

"Touch her cunt." He is instructing Alexander now.

Alexander reaches two fingers into me. My excited hole wraps around him. He moves slow at first - in and out - then faster. He strokes my G spot and I can feel my climax begin to overtake me. Alexander keeps licking me all the way down my body, finally his tongue finds my clit. He laps at my bud and I start to tighten up with overwhelming pleasure .

"Please, please Sir..." I cry out.

Alexander presses his tongue harder against me. He slips in a third then a fourth finger and I'm becoming completely undone.

You wrap your hands around my neck and start kissing my neck. You're choking me and I love it. I become more and more aroused the less I breathe. I realize my head is in your lap and your erection is throbbing beneath me.

"Tell me what you want and I'll think about letting you have it." You growl.

"I want to cum Sir." I moan

"You want to cum?" You whisper.

"Yes. Yes please Sir."

"No." Your voice firm.

" I... I can't." I wail.

You caress my cheek: "Hush. I said 'no.' Do you want to be punished?"

I shake my head.

"Good, then hold it. You need to learn discipline."

"Please Sir, I can't - it hurts..." I wail, tears begin flooding down my face. Alexander stops and looks up hearing my pained cries.

"Ignore her Alexander, she's fine." He then continues licking and sucking my soaked cu*nt.

"Shh... stop those pathetic little tears Kate; you know it kills your Master." I can't hold it in any longer, my whole body is shaking.

"Please, please Sir, please can I cum? Tell me, tell me I can let go. Tell me it's ok..." I'm sobbing hysterically now.

"I love the way you beg for my permission, like that. You're so helpless. Fuck, I love it when you're helpless." You bite my ear. "Cum my Slut."

I whimper, my body starts moving in this crazy rhythm and I squeeze my eyes shut, moaning over and over. "Oh God... it feels so good."

Alexander kisses my opening over and over, taking all of me in his mouth. When I finish, I'm breathless.

"Alexander, will you excuse us now? You're free to go."

He looks flushed now, "Thank you Sir, enjoy your trip. I will be here when you return."

"I will, I am sure." You shake his hand.

I am silent as you pull me into your lap.

"You did well my sweet, sweet submissive."

"Thank you Sir, thank you for letting me cum." I whisper.

You kiss my forehead. "I know."

I touch up my make-up and hold your hand tightly as you guided me out of the car and onto the plane. It's gorgeous with its white leather sofas on either side of the cabin and rich wood furnishings.

"Kate this is the pilot, Ross and the flight attendant, Jana."

"Hi, how are you?"

I greet them both politely. Ross is tall with dark hair and quite attractive. He smiles at me and I smile back. I smile at Jana and she smiles back as well, but she looks at me a second or two longer than she should and then averts her eyes to you. I'm not a fan of her squared manicure or her bleached blonde bob - she strikes me as a prissy tight-assed bitch and truth be told I don't know if I should hide behind you or slap her across her botox-injected face. But she does work for you and I know you well enough to know you'll fire anyone who's out of line on the spot.

"Can I get you both anything?" She ask both of us, but she only looks at you.

"I'll have a double vodka soda with lemon please." I don't take my eyes off of her.

You raise an eyebrow at me and I grin back. "Gin and tonic."

"Feeling festive are we?" Your hand brushes across my shoulder.

I kiss the space between your neck and your ear.

"Adventurous." I whisper hotly.

I feel your cock twitch against the small of my back and I know you're just as excited as I am.

"Dinner will be in two hours Mr Koshberre." Jana announces as she hands us our drinks.

"Thank you." We reply in unison.

I take a drink - it's a hard swallow.

"Do you like it, my Pet?"

"It's a lot to handle." is all I can think of to say through my teeth.

You take my hand in yours rub it against the stiff peak in your perfectly tailored pants.

"Like other things..." You mumble under your breath.

I let out a moan and tease your growing erection. I feel around all seven delicious inches of you, loving the tip, the shaft, and gently squeeze your balls.

"Finish your drink and I'll show you the rest of the cabin." You kiss my cheek and I slam the remains of my vodka soda, with a little cough I get up and follow you.

You pull the curtain back and force me against the wall, taking my mouth and kissing all the way down my body.

"Fuck..." I let out a deep sigh, biting my lip I can feel my thighs tighten with arousal. The Ben Wa balls knock together as you grind on my hips.

"Do you like that my Pet?" You ask.

"Yes - so much Sir."

"I know... I know you like that my dirty little whore."

"I want you." I whisper.

"I know you do Baby." You caress every dip of my shaking body. You take off my dress so I'm left in just sheer thigh-highs.

"Oh my Pet you look delicious having your tits out like that."

You take my breasts in hands. You twist and pinch my nipples, I cry out.

"You like that don't you?" You twist harder.

I nodd.

"Please, please, please, please..." I'm whimpering

"Please what?" You pull at my silky skin, my body aches.

"Please..." I moan.

"Use your words Kate. I can't help you if you don't tell me what it is you want."

"Please take me." I beg.

"Why don't I take out your little toy and put you in another? Lift your arms up over your head." You let go of my breasts and put my arms up. You cuff me to the curtain rod.

"Too tight?" You ask.

I can barely flex my wrists, but I don't complain. "No Sir."

"Look at that pussy of yours Kate."

I look down, pre-sex juices coating my pink hole. I watch you reach two of your fingers inside me, I suck in a breath - it feels so good I can't speak. You guide the balls around my tight cunt to take them out and I'm taken over by the vacancy they left behind. I let out a low moan - I need you so much it hurts.

"Oh... I've just had the best idea for extra fun. We should blindfold you my Slut."

I shudder. I've never been blindfolded before; I have to see what's happening. I can feel the anxiety pool in my stomach "Oh no, you'll like it Pet." You undo your tie and wrap it around my eyes. I take a deep breath - maybe it isn't so bad.

"Do you want me to fill your slut hole with my thick cock?"

"Yes Sir."

In one sweep, you enter me and I cry out.

"Oh, I love that tight pussy of yours Slut. I love how it stretches open just for me."

You begin to push into me - achingly slow in and out so I feel your tip enter and leave me over and over again.

"Oh... Oh... please. Yes please. More... "

"You want more, you greedy little bitch?" You whisper into my neck.

"Yes Sir," I breathe.

"Take it."

You begin to slam into me, the cuffs dig into my veins and I can't see a thing that you are doing. I can only feel. Your thrusts are deeper, so deep I can feel you in my back. Your faster pace causing me to cry out loudly over the moans of pleasure you get from filling my slippery fuck cavity. You move in such a way that it's a struggle to meet each push with my pull; but it's such a good struggle I let you ride me, giving you everything I have until I have nothing left. I feel my every muscle becoming weighted, growing weak, and about to collapse beneath me. My knees start to quake, my legs begin to buckle.

"I can't." I scream. "Sir, I can't."

"Didn't you want more?" You ask.

"Yes," I croak. "It's hurts." I feel my breath catch in my throat.

"It hurts does it?" You don't stop your thrusting.

"Sir will you make it better?"

You slide your cock out of me. "I will, only because you were such a good girl for me already."

I moan. "Th - thank you Sir."

"You wait right there. I'll be right back..."

I don't want you to leave - I can't let you leave me here like this. It feels like punishment. "No! Sir, please I promise to be better. Don't leave please!" I wail.

"Kate, you have to trust me."

"Yes Sir." I say nothing more and I hear his footsteps grown faint as he leaves me hanging,

dripping and shaking.

"My Slut I've come to make it all better" I hear David call to me. "Now this is very important Kate, you must be quiet or I will take it away and make it worse. Do you understand me? To help you be quiet I have something for you. Open up - open wide" I stretch my mouth as wide as I can manage. I taste the staleness of acrylic thread, the deep tang of metal and finally feel my teeth sink into what feels like a foam sphere. He put me in a ball gag.

"If you feel yourself attempting to make a sound - I want you bite down." I nod. I feel you stroke my cheek. "That's my girl..." Yours. I like that. Yours and mine. You are mine and I am yours. I hear a click and then a low hum.

"I've bought you a toy - something to pleasure yourself with when I'm away on business, but I thought we could play with it now."

Buttery silicon vibrates against my cunt flesh. The motion travels up and down my opening and I can feel it rest on my clit. I purr in satisfaction - it's so sweet. I begin to move my hips around the toy to create a friction between it.

"Do you like that my slut?"

"Mmmm..." Is all I can do. Another click. The humming becomes louder. The sensation is so much more intense - I can feel the vibrations with my entire body. I moan, circling my motions around my new toy, moving with more force than before. Two clicks and the toy buzzes in my ear. I'm panting - now so aroused. I can feel a tower of pleasure begin to stack itself inside the deepest depths of me.

"Ah ah ah... hush my Slut. We don't want our toy to be taken from us."

I try to suck in a breath; squeeze my teeth around the ball. My mouth is becoming sore now. I groan.

"You put up such a beautiful fight baby, but now I want to hear you." Your voice is rough, your grip on the vibrator more so as you press it harder into me. Another click, my body is wracked with feeling - I'm going to completely shatter in only moments. I cry out, biting down on the gag now.

"Sir I'm..." I moan.

"Feel it." you rub against my body, I can't hold in my pleasure anymore.

"May I cum Sir?" I can't stop myself. I'm so unbearably close.

"Cum now." I throw my head back, pulling at the cuffs and I feel my hot arousal escaping me. A series of cries echo against my walls. I feel weightless.

You remove the ball gag and kiss my aching mouth. "You are perfect."