Submissive Trudy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trudy, do you want something now?" asked Mr. Wilson.

"Oh God do I ever!" said Trudy, "Please do it Jeff."

Mr. Wilson smiled down at her upturned bottom. "And what would you like me to do?"

Trudy blushed "You know."

"No I don't."

"F-f-f-fuck me." she stammered embarrassed by even saying the word.

"And where would you like me to fuck you?" asked Mr. Wilson in a soft voice.

Trudy hesitated then replied in a tiny voice she barely recognized as her own. "In my bottom."

Mr. Wilson moved forward until the head of his cock was just touching her anus. He was well lubricated already and Trudy's bottom was, of course, completely slippery. Trudy held her breath, waiting for him to push forward. Mr. Wilson waited a long moment until she started to relax then pushed the head of his cock into her. Trudy gasped. He was in! She had never thought it would be so easy and so, so hot! Mr. Wilson held himself there for a moment but Trudy pushed backward, wanting all of him. A moment later he was buried in her to the hilt.

Trudy's body was a riot of sensations, her pussy was still soaking wet and her clit was quivering. Her nipples had been hard since she arrived and now they were so hard they ached. The blindfold seemed to center her attention completely on what was being done to her.

Mr. Wilson started to move slowly in and out and Trudy started to rock with the rhythm. Trudy was getting closer and closer and Mr. Wilson knew he was too. Her bottom was very tight and so hot that he had to control himself from just spurting inside of her. Trudy heard Mr. Wilson's breath getting shorter and she knew he'd come soon just like her. Their movements were quicker and deeper now. It was only a moment before they wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. Suddenly Mr. Wilson paused, leaving only the head of his cock inside of her. Trudy moaned in frustration and tried vainly to push back on him.

"Trudy," he gasped, "do you know what I'm going to do to you tomorrow?"

"MMmmmmm," she moaned, "Anything, you can do anything to me."

"I'm going to shave your pussy bald and I'm going to spank your bottom just like a little girl." said Mr. Wilson

"Oh!" cried Trudy. The thought of doing that was too much and Trudy felt herself tumbling beyond any possibility of holding back. Her orgasm started to rush in on her from all sides and as it did, Mr. Wilson plunged back into her fully and deeply. Trudy cried out and felt her rectum squeeze her lover tight. That was all it took for Mr. Wilson and he felt his cum rush up from his balls and shoot deep into Trudy's bowels as she thrust herself hard back onto him.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever cascading over them again and again until they slid, exhausted onto the sheets of the bed.

Lying there, in a warm afterglow, Trudy pulled off the blindfold and looked over at Mr. Wilson. "I meant it." she murmured, "You can do anything to me."

Mr. Wilson chuckled as he held the beautiful girl in his arms. "I meant it before." he said, "Tomorrow, I'm going to have your pussy be smooth as a little girl's and then I'm going to spank your bottom until it's hot for me."

"Mmmmmm" said Trudy, "That will be the hottest thing I've ever done."

"It's just the beginning." said Mr. Wilson, "We're going to be more outrageous and exciting than you ever imagined."

"So long as it's with you." murmured Trudy as she snuggled.

12