Submissive's Journey 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Not wanting to break the mood with words I merely smiled and nodded, and slowly closed my eyes once again. The flogger swished through the air and began rhythmic strokes on my front and sides. They covered my arms, chest, belly and sides. But now every once in a while Barbara would stop and reach out to whisper her fingers over an area as she finished with it.

She had told me how this flogging would sensitize my skin. Her fingers proved her point. Every gentle touch sent shivers of delicious higher sensitivity through my nervous system. The flogging continued down my thighs and shins. Then there was a pause, and I felt Barbara's hands between my thighs and realized she was opening the valves that inflated the plugs in my vagina and butt.

I opened my eyes and looked down to watch. As the plugs deflated, the uncomfortable fullness dissipated. The plugs were pulled from my body with soft sucking sounds, and detached, along with the belt.

Now the area between my thighs was completely exposed. The chains to my ankles prevented me from drawing my thighs any closer together. Barbara stepped back slightly and raised the flogger. My expression probably changed to one of being startled. She was planning to flog that extremely intimate and sensitive part of my anatomy. But she had gained my trust again, and with only slight trepidation, I closed my eyes.

The flogger swished and made contact. I gasped and cringed, scared at being struck there. But instead of pain, again there was delicious warmth. My gasp turned into a sigh of relief. Several more strokes painted the area thoroughly, front and back. Then Barbara stopped and I heard her walk back to the side table, probably to get the third flogger. I did not even bother to open my eyes, hanging there enjoying the warmth I felt all over my skin. In the dim recesses of my mind, I wondered what properties this last flogger might possess. I was content to wait and find out.

I heard Barbara approach again, and she must have seen that my eyes were still closed. She did not stop to explain about this flogger, but began walking around and around me, striking random areas of my skin. The warm sensitive skin began erupting with erotic sensations! Tingling nerve endings flooded my brain with ecstasy! I found myself straining in my chains But this time I was not straining to avoid any strokes. This time I was straining to present my body to the kisses of this flogger!

If I sensed that Barbara was nearing my chest I arched my back to press my tits forward, almost begging her to strike there. If she was walking behind me, I bent to stick out my ass, offering that flesh. I was not gasping; I was moaning. The moaning started low and quiet, but got louder, and louder. Some of the blows struck my pussy, whose labia were now swollen and receptive. I felt my wetness trickling from my slit. My pussy juices perfumed the air around us; my arousal was reaching a peak.

My engorged clit emerged unprotected from its hood and a well-placed stroke from the flogger finally triggered my orgasm! Strange sounds issued from my throat as my cunt erupted, pumping my pussy juices from my vaginal well! I shook -- I bucked -- I quivered, pulling at the chains that held my ankles and wrists. As I came, Barbara continued stroking my flesh with that marvelous flogger, prolonging my orgasm amazingly.

Finally, she stopped, standing in front of me. Hanging quietly now in the chains, slumped and spent, I again opened my eyes, to see her standing there beaming at me with happiness. I started to weakly smile back at her, when I heard the beginning of the applause.

Again, I tried to look back over my shoulder, unable to see far enough. Barbara unlocked some mechanism, smoothly and effortlessly rotating the entire frame one half circle. I found we were no longer alone in the room! About half of the chairs were now occupied. I was not certain when these people came in. Perhaps my screams during the harsh flogging had drawn their attention, and also masked any sounds of entry they might have made. Once Barbara had started on me with the second flogger, I had rarely opened my eyes. I was so focused on the sensations at that point that it was surely possible for more to enter quietly without me noticing.

Now they were applauding, showing approval. Approval for Barbara's expertise? Approval for my submission of control to the point of orgasm? Both? It did not matter. I was naked and I was on display and I had not only lost control of my bladder earlier; I had just experienced a wonderful orgasm in front of a group of virtual strangers! I felt a wave of embarrassment sweep down my body.

But at the same time I also felt a wave of pride and happiness travel through me. I could not help but be proud of the way that I endured this test given to me by my Mistress. I was happy to be her girl. And in some perverse way, having the approval of these strangers pleased me, and began to open the door to my formerly repressed desire for exhibitionism. Pondering this later, I began to look forward to more visits to the club with my Mistress; perhaps even looking forward to taking part in the scenarios with other Dominants and submissives.

(continued in part 13)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12