Submit to Me NOW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted it, take it all," you chime triumphantly.

You pull my head back, and watch as I take a gasp of air, look at you with a big smile and say, "yes sir." With that I open my mouth and dive back in. Allowing your thrusts into my mouth with as little resistance as I can muster, as you thrust in and out. I feel you tense, and know that the moment I desire is coming quickly now. One last thrust and you begin to shoot your load into my mouth, stream after stream of cum. I swallow every drop, suckling gently until you are completely spent. Then stand up, quite pleased with the power exchange that has occurred. It is one of the few times, that I am in control in our relationship, that I am the one with the power to bring or deny your orgasms, and I do enjoy that.

I walk to the sink, still wearing my bra and my shirt ripped half open, to get us both some water. I realize that I have completely given up on all my convictions to leave, and am content and happy to remain your slave. I feel your hand on my ass, and I turn to smile at you.... "you are just as insatiable as I am," I tease.

"And you love every bit of it," you respond giving me a playful smack on the ass.

I hand you the glass of water, "shall we adjourn upstairs?" I question nodding my head in the direction of the stair case.

Your eyes twinkle in response, "unless you prefer the cave man approach where I drag you kicking and screaming by your hair."

"MMM ... lets leave my hair out of this, I prefer whips and chains to having my hair pulled out," I say as I begin walking to the staircase.

Once upstairs, I realize that I didn't make the bed, my vibrator is still lying on the night stand beside the bed, and the clothes from the day before are still in the corner of the room. Embarrassed, I begin picking up the clothes, and apologize for the mess.

You ignore me, your focus on the vibrator on the nightstand. "Have you had some restless nights lately? Trouble sleeping?" Attempting to ignore the questions, busying myself getting things organized,and fixing the bedding. But you know that I avoid questions I don't want to answer, and persist. "Answer the question."

I sigh loudly, keeping my back to you. "The truth is that every night is restless, as I relive our times together, and succumb to pleasuring myself, before falling into a restless sleep, where I continue to dream of you, where I submit to you over and over again in my dreams, and wake exhausted and horney as hell... after the last two weeks I was utterly exhausted. Yes, I have been restless."

"Why didn't you call before now, why do you continue to fight who you are?"

I don't respond, I just shrug my shoulders, not wanting to get into it again.

"Well I can guarantee that you will not have a problem sleeping tonight, now where are the rest of the toys at," you say confidently.

"In the drawer," I reply glad that you are done quizzing me.

You open it up pulling an assortment of ropes and bindings, a gag, blindfold, the other two vibrators, the whip, and riding crop. I feel my heart rate surge as you take each item out and lay them on the bed. The last thing you pull out is a simple box. You look at me before opening it, "I thought you said you were getting rid of this," you say piercing me with your eyes.

"I just hadn't got around to it," I say trying to play it off, but in truth I just hadn't been able to bring myself to getting rid of it.

"Or perhaps it is because deep down you knew that this is symbolic of a lot more than you would like to admit," you say opening the box to reveal the black collar that I wore when we were together. The symbol of who owned me. The silence confirms to both of us that what you say is true. You step toward me, and put the collar around my neck, and it feels like home as I slide back into my role as your submissive.

"Now, I do believe that I told you I would punish you for the way your dressed, the first being your ass for those jeans," you say stepping back.

"You can not be serious, I was not your slave then, you have no right to punish me for something when I wasn't your sub." I respond indignantly.

"I can see you are going to need a refresher on your training, as you have not been addressing me with the correct title when you speak to me... and your indignant behavior is borderline disrespectful. You were always my slave, even when you thought things were over. Your behavior proves that, or we would not be in this room right now. If you didn't really want this, I would have turned and walked out the door. But I had to see it for myself. I have forced you to do nothing. It was you who begged me to take your pants off, begged me to make you cum, and it was you that dropped to your knees to suck my cock. The thought of using your safe word never even popped into your head. You wanted this. Isn't that right? " You say coolly.

"You didn't exactly make it easy for me to walk away. But you didn't force anything on me either. I did want this, nothing was done against my will, it was a battle between my mind and my body," I reply back to you. "Sir." I throw in at the end.

You smile back toward me, "Your body just needed a bit of help convincing your mind is all. But that does not mean that you are going to get out of these punishments. After all, it is my decision to pleasure or punish at my will, and I have been deprived of that for more than 2 weeks now, and my palm is twitching with the need to spank that ass."

I almost giggle as I watch you shake your hand back and forth. Besides, I can not deny that a spanking gets me hot really quick.

"So I am going to sit on the edge of this bed, you are going to come and ask me to spank you, and then lay yourself over my lap willingly. Do you understand."

I flush red with embarrassment. This is not really what I had in mind, I was not going to ask for a spanking. That was too embarrassing. It was humiliating enough to have to lay myself over your lap like some sort of school girl, and ask you to punish me.

"Well?" you question looking at me.

I decide to put my own little twist on it to save face somewhat, and try to sneak one over on you. I nod my head to you, affirming that I understand, and you sit down on the bed. I walk over, and lay myself over your lap, "will you please spank me?" I say not having to face you.

I feel a hard smack come down on my ass, and then, "get up and do it the way I told you the first time. I want to see you ask me, and you had better address me correctly next time as well."

I sigh as I pull myself off your lap, this being even more humiliating than it would have been had I just did it as you said the first time. I feel the heat coming off my face as I stand before you with my hands still bound. I take a deep breath, "Sir, will you please spank me," the words roll off my tongue and I am sure my face is scarlet red.

I feel you looking at me, your gaze piercing me, but I can not bring myself to look up at you. I feel so foolish. "What are you needing spanked for?" you persist in your questions. I feel the humiliation burning, as I realize that you are going to continue this until you are satisfied. I pause not wanting to answer you. "Alright have it your way... we start at the beginning and do this until you get it right. Walk out of the room, then come back in and start at the beginning."

I feel a flash of anger cross over my body, as I turn as walk away bitterly. This is ridiculous I think to myself, as I walk out, I refuse to play these mind games with him. I am better than this. I take a breath walking with determination back into the room.

"Sir, will you please deliver my spanking now," I ask defiantly, looking right back at you.

"And what did you do to deserve a spanking?" you respond.

"I was not dressed as you commanded, even though I was not technically your slave at the time," I respond sarcastically.

"Again," you point to the door.

I look at you, feeling defiant, and turn to walk out grumbling under my breath. This is just absurd. I walk back into the room angrily. I watch you as I approach, and when I stand before me, all you say is, "Submit to me NOW," then you point to the door.

I look up at you is astonishment, that you are making me go through this. A defeated sigh, and I walk from the room. When I get out into the hall way, I take a deep breathe, tell myself to put my pride to the side, and just do as you have said. I walk back into the room, and approach you, I see you watching me from the bed, I grit my teeth as I approach.

"Sir," I say as politely as I can muster, "will you please deliver my spanking now."

I see the smile perk at the corner of your lips. "And what has my slave done to deserve a spanking," the same question over and over again.

I grit my teeth, resisting the urge to shoot off my mouth, "I was not dressed in a way that pleased you sir."

"And how many spanks should be delivered to rectify this?" you question.

I feel a fresh flush cover my skin, as I try to quickly decide a response that will not have me back in the hallway starting this humiliation again from the beginning, "as many as you deem appropriate sir."

"And a few more on top of that for that smart mouth of yours would be warranted," you chastise. "Permission is granted."

"Yes sir," I respond feeling defeated as I voluntarily lay myself over your lap, placing my bound hands above my head.

"I will allow you to select the instrument of delivery, slave," you tell me, and I can sense the smile on your face without being able to see it.

"Your hand please, sir," I reply feeling the humiliation sink deeper through my body.

"Why do you prefer my hand," you ask.

Dear God please let the questions stop I think to myself. "I don't know," I say attempting to end the conversation.

I feel your hand rubbing my ass cheeks, as you contemplate my response. "Is it the pain that whip and crop provide?" you question.

The touch begins to distract me from the embarrassment that has rippled through my body. "I... I like the skin on skin contact, it isn't about the pain, you are careful to gauge my reaction regardless of what you use to punish me, and not take it too far sir."

"I suppose you prefer my hand on your tits and pussy too then," you question as you continue stroking my ass.

"Actually no, I prefer the whip on my breasts, and the crop on my pussy." I say a bit breathlessly, "although I always enjoy your hands on my body."

You pause for a moment, contemplating my response. "Why?" you question.

I feel myself flush again, wondering if the red on my face will soon match my ass, as I struggle to verbalize myself. "I don't know, I suppose I like all the strands from the whip as it strikes a sting along my breasts and nipples, and the crop is the prefect size, and I like the smack it makes against my skin as the leather strikes down." I feel my body responding from the dialogue, my body yearning at this point for the punishments.

"Then you shall have them as you desire tonight," you respond and start smacking down on my ass. Your hand coming down rhythmically in a sharp series of spanks that take my breathe away. I can't help but cry out in pain as the initial slaps sting... but soon my cries become moans, as the pain gives way to pleasure. Before long I feel myself grinding down on your lap, looking for something for my pussy to find relief on, and I can feel your cock erect again beneath me. I can feel the wetness between my legs, and my nipples hard against my bra. "Please..." I moan out to you.

You pause, rubbing my now red ass, "yes slave?"

"Please, fuck me sir, I want to cum." I moan desperately needing my pussy filled.

I hear you chuckle softly, knowing that you have me completely at your will. "Not yet slave," you say moving one hand between my legs, "but I can feel that you are enjoying this," you say rubbing the lips of my pussy.

"Ooooh," I moan out and press my pussy into your hand, "please sir, I want to cum." I find your fingers and start circling down on them, rubbing my clit against your hand shamelessly. I know how I must look right now, but I am overcome with a desire to cum. You allow this to go on for a minute, no doubt enjoying the show with my reddened ass gyrating before you, my arms bound ahead of me, while I use your hand to derive unspeakable pleasures. I feel the orgasm mounting and the moans escalate, the orgasm I so desire teetering on the edge. "Please master, I need to cum, please...." I continue using your hand to fuck my pussy.

"I already told you no," you say matter-of-factly.

I stop moving, knowing that too much more and the orgasm will come whether I want it to or not. "You torture me," I complain, turning my head into the mattress in silent protest.

"You torture yourself, I said no when you first asked, you took it upon yourself to get into this state." You reply.

I curse in my head, hating it when you are right. "Please sir, please fuck me," I beg again.

"But I am not done spanking you," you reply stroking my ass once more. You hear me moan into the mattress, and I can sense your amusement at the situation. "I am feeling generous though," you begin speaking again, "I will shove this vibrator up into your pussy and put it on high. The rabbit ears will be right over your clit. You may cum as often as you like. In fact I will not stop spanking you or remove the vibe until you beg me to. But in return, for my generosity, you must first remain on the edge for 10 minutes, with no orgasm, and I will continue spanking at my leisure. If you cum before the ten minute mark, you will be punished severely. Do you accept?"

I consider your offer, my pussy so desperate to be fucked, but I am not sure I can maintain the edge for ten minutes, not with the vibe going and the spanking sending tantalizing sensations rippling through me. But then again, if I can make it for just ten minutes, then I can have as many as I like. "Yes," I reply greedily imagining multiple orgasms washing over my body.

"Mmmm, I do believe that you are going to find this harder than you realized, in fact, I know you will, because I intend to make this very difficult," you say, and I can hear the wicked smile behind your words.

Dammit, I should know better than to make deals with you by now, it never turns out in my favor. But I make up my mind, that this time, I will not break down before the 10 minutes are up, and then I will cum... many times. I will not beg you to stop until I can not breathe. I feel you shifting, then the familiar feeling of my vibe being thrust into my pussy. You thrust it a few times, and make sure the rabbit ears are positioned over my clit.

"Are you ready slave," you question.

"Yes sir," I moan out enjoying the feeling of my pussy being filled.

I feel the vibrations start and moan once more into the mattress. I must focus on something else, anything else, to keep my mind away from the orgasm my body is lunging towards. SMACK.. a powerful slap sends ripples through my body, causing me to jerk on your lap. "Ahhh," I cry out loud. Then another on the opposite cheek, so hard I almost bounce off your lap. Then soft soothing rubbing, that takes the sting away, and begins fueling the fires toward my orgasm. For what feels like thirty minutes you confuse my body alternating between hard smacks, light taps, and caressing my ass cheeks. I am moaning loudly, my orgasm pounding for release. My clit is on fire with every nerve responding to the stimulation, and my pussy squeezing against the vibe ready to release in spasm.

"How much.... longer master," I pant between moans.

"Haha..." you laugh triumphantly, "it has only been 4 minutes."

"Oh God, I cant make it another 6 minutes sir," I groan.

"Then beg for me to stop, and it all goes away, no more spanks, no more vibe... but no orgasms either," you reply calming smacking my ass lightly.

I groan into the mattress again, now understanding your plan. You love to hold me on the edge. "Please allow me to cum early," I beg.

A hard smack snaps down on my ass, causing my to bounce on your lap, and then hiss as the sting reverberates through, then moan as the vibe rippled waves of pleasure, almost sending me over the edge. "No, a deal is a deal, and you readily agreed."

You begin stroking my ass, and gently smacking down, the vibes persistently pushing for the euphoric release that I want, my clit on fire. I know that I will not be able to hold out for ten minutes, but the pending orgasm is bound to be worth the wait, if I can just force myself to hold out. I moan, feeling my body take over, as I arch up, pressing my ass into your palm. I feel your hand move from my ass and onto the vibrator, gently thrusting it. "Oh God, please sir," I feel my legs shift wider, and I start grinding on the vibe, your other hand massaging my ass cheeks.

"What is it you are begging for slave?" you probe.

"Release," I groan as you increase the speed, "I can't hold it, please ...."

"It has only been 6 minutes, you either hold it, or beg for me to stop." You reply, denying my pleas.

I groan my discontent with your response, my breathing heavy and labored. I know I can no longer wait. I will either cum without permission, and suffer the consequences, or beg you to stop... and I do not want that kind of punishment. "Please master, mercy... please stop."

The vibe shuts off immediately, and I feel you slowly remove it from my wet pussy. I feel my body relax, and the orgasm withdrawal to a manageable level. I groan again, as what I so deeply desire is refused to me. You allow me to lay over your lap for a few minutes, letting my body wind down. I still feel the fire burning, the need still there, but being held at bay now.

"Alright... I think it is time to punish those tits," you say giving my ass a light tap, signaling me to get up.

"Yes sir," I say a bit begrudgingly, " as I pull myself from your lap.

You reach over with a pair of scissors and clip off the binding on my hands. "Take off the rest of those clothes," you say ignoring the disdain in my voice, "and ask me for your punishment."

I feel myself flush red again as I face the embarrassment of having to ask you to punish me. I slide the shirt off, and take the bra off, standing before you completely naked. You gaze at me for a moment.

"Submit to me now," you say looking at me daringly.

As I swallow my pride, I take a breath, "Master, I submit, will you please punish me."

I see the evil smile perk at your lips, as you know how hard it is for me to do this, "what have you done to warrant this punishment?"

I grit my teeth, as I fight the urge to be a smart ass, and I see your eyebrow cock up as you anticipate my response. I sigh, deciding to mind my tongue and not prolong the humiliation I know you will inflict upon me if I do not respond appropriately, "I was not dressed in a way that pleased you, sir, I was wearing a bra."

"And how should I punish you for that offense, slave?" you question.

"By whipping my breasts and nipples, sir" I respond, feeling my body warming at the idea of what is to come.

"Up on the bed, on your knees, at the head of the bed, back to the headboard, legs spread," you command. I silently do as I'm told. I rub my wrists lightly, looking at you, waiting eagerly for you to command me. "Legs spread wider, I want that dripping wet cunt about 6 inches from the mattress, and arms out stretched to the sides."

I feel myself blush again, as I comply to your orders. You take each arm, and bind it to the headboard, so that I am outstretched before you. I feel so exposed, and vulnerable, yet at the same time my body is already yearning for you. I watch as you pick up the whip, the black strands dangling before me. You glaze it along my collarbone, and down between my breasts. I see your erection, and I can almost feel it sinking deep into my pussy.