Submit to Me NOW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you move the vibe beneath my pussy positioning the tip just at the entrance to my core. "Same deal as before, except now you have to add the 4 minutes from last time to the clock. So no orgasm for 14 minutes, while I punish those beautiful tits of yours. However, since you made it through the last line of questions without letting that mouth of yours run off, I will allow you to control the depth of penetration. If you desire more, then grind down. But the tip must always stay touching you. If you cum before the 14 minutes are up, then you will be severely punished. However, if you make it to the end, then I will remove that vibe, lay down beneath that dripping pussy, and you will show me what a good slut you are as you fuck my face until you have cum all over me."

I gasp out at the deal you have laid before me, and accept it quickly, "yes sir," I say enthusiastically.

Your amused laugh rings out, "then let us begin," you say as you turn the vibe on high.

I decide that I am not going to grind down at all, there is no need to torture myself, and I want my prize at the end of this 14 minutes. I feel your mouth and tongue hot over my breasts, as you suck and bite down on them. I let my body sag into your mouth, enjoying the sensations over my nipples. As I sag I realize that an inch of that plastic vibrating cock has penetrated into me. I moan in pleasure, wanting more, but knowing that I must refrain. Already I feel the orgasm mounting again. I know it will not be long and I will be on the edge.

I hear the faint whisper and a movement of air followed abruptly by the sound of a swishing whip, and my screaming voice. The strands of the whip bite sharply into my breast. The sudden surprise of it had caught me totally off guard, and my scream was as much of shock as it was of pain. I grasped the ropes on my hands tighter, trying to brace myself for what might come next. I waited for the pain once more...

Instead, your fingertips run lightly over the breast that had just been whipped; your touch at once soothing and refreshing. As you softly brush my breast with your fingers, your other hand moves down the front of my body, light as a feather, across my stomach, in soft, delightful concentric circles. Your hand cupping my aroused breast, holding its weightiness like a small pineapple, then kneading it gently. I moan in response.

I didn't even hear the whip this time as it comes down on my other breast, causing me to squeal out again, as my body jerks in response. You hardly give me a moment to react before you begin whipping my breasts, alternating each one, with slightly less force than the two initial strikes. My breathing becoming ragged from the pain. As I yelp out from each strike against my body. I feel my breasts, skin tight, nipples erect and burning.

You pause, "are you alright,"

Through my gasps for breath I somehow tell you that I am fine. Yes, fine. In fact, the hard part for my mind to accept, is that there was a strange but definite sense that I can take more. Even, perhaps, that I want more.

I feel your hands leave me, and I suck in air sharply, as I feel the whip begin coming down on my breasts again. You spin it in circles swiftly, making the strands bite down every couple of seconds on my breast. I feel my arousal building, and my pussy is aching for deeper penetration, to feel the pulsing vibrations deeper. The pain and pleasure melding into one, as you continue to punish my breasts. I feel my head spinning into a euphoric state and I am breathless.

You stop the whips, gently guiding the strands over my erect nipples, my skin reddened from the continuous whipping. "How much more sir?" I whisper my voice breathless and a bit raspy.

"You are doing well slave, 6 minutes to go," I can sense how turned on you are by the tone in your voice. I feel you move the whip lower and lower, and then I feel the strands tickling my pussy.

"Yes, please master." I moan in desire.

"You want me to whip your pussy?" you question.

"Yes," I try to thrust my hips toward you, but only succeed in gyrating the vibrator a bit deeper into my dripping pussy.

I feel your hand slide down between my legs and between my lips.

"You are wanton," you hiss in my ear as you bring a wet finger up to my lips. I open my mouth eagerly, as you hold your hand tightly over my mouth, your finger sheathed inside, while I greedily sucked. Yes, I am wanton... Lustful... Shameless...

"No, that pussy will be punished soon enough, as tempting as it is, we will both wait for that," I feel the whip bite into my breast again, and I scream out as the pain sears through my nipple. First one then the next. I strain against the ropes, as my head begins to spin, the vibrator about half way into my pussy, and the orgasm now beating at the door ready for release.

"Please sir, please I need to cum."

"You had better not, or you will be severely punished," you let the whip fall down harshly across one breast causing my body to jerk in response and a shout of pain.

"How much longer, master," I question trying to breathe through the need to cum.

"Only 2 more minutes," you respond.

I can do this I coach myself, only 2 minutes. Hold it together and you will have the biggest orgasm of your life. I feel the circling whip coming down on my right breast, with just enough force to make the sting hurt in a good way. I moan, letting my head fall back and my body sag down a little further onto the vibrator. My pussy surges and I gasp and fight to hold the orgasm back, almost losing control. "Oh God," I scream out, "please sir."

"One minute to go," the circling whip moves to my other breast, and I gasp out as the fresh sting hits nerves directly linked to my clit, and I almost lose the last strand of control I cling to.

"Oh God, oh God, Oh God," I start chanting out as the strands drive me further and further, my head in a daze, my body trembling with the need to cum.

"Cum now," I hear the words penetrate through the clouds I hover in. Like a slice of heaven, the permission granted, I cum, and cum, and cum. My orgasm rippling through my body in wave after wave, as I am orbited off the Earth into another dimension, beyond conscious thought.

I don't know how much time goes by before I feel you unbinding my hands, then moving the vibe from my pussy. I sit back on the bed, and feel myself descend back to earth, still unable to form coherent thoughts or sentences.

"How was that orgasm," you question as your fingers dance their way from my shoulder down to my wrists, now red from pulling against the restraints.

"Out of this world," I comment.

"You see what happens when you accept who you are, and submit to me," you state confidently.

"I do," I smile back to you, knowing that ordinary sex can never make me feel this way.

We make some mindless chatter for a few minutes as my body comes fully back down to Earth from the after effects of that orgasm.

"Good, now up on your knees again, I did promise you one other thing if you made it through that punishment, and I need to have that pussy prepared for your final round.

"Yes sir," I respond, eager for this experience as I stand on my knees. I feel you slide your head between my thighs, and tug me down so I am straddling your face. Then that luscious tongue begin its work, licking my pussy from one end to the other.

"Oh master," I cry out as I feel a shutter through my body, "It feels so good."

"Show me what a slut you are," I hear you say from beneath my core. Then I feel your hands squeeze my ass cheeks hard and pull them apart as your tongue moves back and forth. You bite one of my ass cheeks, making me jerk, before you start licking again. I feel you push a finger into my shaved wet pussy, and I moan and grind down. Then another, and you start pushing harder, slowly fucking my pussy. I feel your tongue slide in around your fingers, and I grunt and moan in pleasure. My pussy wide open to you for your pleasure, and my own.

I know that I must look like a complete slut as I rock and pump down on your face, but I can not help myself as the experience is so erotic. I feel you start to lick up and down my slit, as you use your fingers to pull the folds of my swollen pussy lips away from my clit. I feel your tongue press down on it and I almost scream in ecstasy. My clit is rock hard, and I feel you hum against it, as you continue stimulating my hole with your fingers.

"OH MY GOD," I scream as you suck on my clit, surging my body toward my next orgasm. You move your heavenly lips from my clit, and I feel you suck one of my lips into your mouth, playing with it on your tongue, then move to the other for the same treatment. I grind my pussy, and I feel the orgasm about to wash over me, my moans growing louder and louder.

"Oh master, lick my pussy and make me scream," I cry out.

I feel your tongue in response, circling my clit. Shocks of pleasure ripple through my body and hitting directly against my pulsing throbbing clit. I feel you suck my entire pussy into your mouth and hum all over it as your tongue fucks and licks around it, and I can't take it anymore as my body erupts again into orgasm. I feel you continue licking lightly, lapping up the juices from my orgasm as I come down from another high.

I look in front of me, and see your outstretched legs, and your rock hard, fully erect cock standing straight up before me, and I can't help but lean over to start sucking it. I feel your body tense in surprise, as I start to suck you deep into my mouth, then a groan of acceptance as I start bobbing my head up and down and you slide in and out of my mouth.

As I pull back I flick the head of your cock with my tongue, then quickly suck all the way down until my lips touch your balls, and your cock hit the back of you my throat. I hold for a few seconds then draw away, strings of saliva connecting your prick to my tongue. I continue licking and sucking and deep throating your throbbing cock, making you moan with desire. I start to squeeze the hilt of your dick with one hand, fondling your balls with the other, and licking the head of cock with my mouth. I am certain that you can feel the pressure building up in your balls by now. I deep throat you again and then pull back sucking in hard as I move up your shaft.

I can feel your body tense, preparing for orgasm. "Master, will you fuck my ass now?"

"With pleasure slave," you respond flipping me off of you so quickly that I'm afraid I will topple off the bed. But as quickly as I am off of you, you grab my ankle and drag me back. "Hands and knees slave," you growl with lust in your voice.

As I attempt to follow your command I am no sooner up on my hands and knees then your hands are on my hips pulling me back to your waiting cock. I feel you penetrate and moan in pleasure. I am taken back to the training you gave my ass at the beginning of our relationship, and how I initially cursed you for it, and slowly came around to love it. "Rub that clit," you command.

You waste no time, already on the verge or orgasm, and start driving full force into my ass. Driving with such force I almost lose my balance, and fall on my face on the bed. "Oh, oh, oh," I cry out with each thrust, and my clit on fire from all the stimulation. In mere minutes, I hear you grunt as you start to cum deep in my ass. "Ahhhh," the simple expression of satisfaction, makes me smile knowing that you are satisfied and happy, and I am fulfilled knowing that I was the one to bring you that satisfaction.

A few moments pass by, then I feel you withdraw from me. "I do believe there is one final punishment for you today," you say swatting my ass playfully. I moan in response and flatten myself from the mattress, not wanting to put myself forward for another round of questions. "Get up, I spent time getting that pussy ready for this, and I am going to have to repeat work now, thanks to you detouring me...though I did enjoy the results of that." I feel your fingers begin probing my pussy again, softly circling my clit. I arch my back up raising to my hands and knees in response, with a moan of pleasure. I rock back into your hand, wanting more of your touch.

"MMMM never satisfied... you always want more. This pussy is so responsive, I could have you cumming in minutes if I choose to," you observe.

"Yes, please sir." I moan in response, grinding down.

"Hahaha that wasn't an offer, now stand up and beg me to punish your pussy," you reply triumphantly.

I groan as I roll off the bed, and stand before you. You sit up, moving to the edge of the bed, and beckon me closer with a "come here" finger. Not sure what you are plotting, I move forward cautiously. You reach forward and slide two fingers back between the lips of my pussy, continuing the teasing of my clit. I feel my body heat up, and instinctively spread my legs to give you better access.

"Now submit to me, and beg me to spank this pussy," you speak with authority.

Now the reason for me struggling to spit the words out has little to do with stuffing my pride, and feeling humiliated, and more to do with focusing through the waves of pleasure washing over my body.

"Submit," you persist, pinching my clit sharply between your fingers.

I gasp out from the shock, and the pain that shoots through my pussy. "Yes, sir," I reply quickly, to let you know that I am putting the words together, I just need to breath for a moment. You understand and begin rubbing again. "I submit to you, .....please.... ooohhh.... punish my pussy.... for not dressing as you ordered, sir."

"Very nice, and how long should I punish this pussy slave," you respond.

Without thinking I respond, "Until I cum sir." You pause for a moment, and I realize what I have said, I don't think that I can cum from having my pussy spanked. "I mean, as long as you see fit, sir," I try to correct myself.

"Too late," you respond, your fingers rubbing my clit with fervor "I like that first suggestion. I am going to spank this pussy until you cum, and once that orgasm quakes through your body, then I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you until you are gasping for air, I am going to fuck you until you can not walk, and you beg me to stop. Only when I hear you begging for mercy, only then will I stop."

"I don't think I can cum from that," I moan my knees about to buckle. Despite how much I enjoy having my pussy spanked, it still scares me, because the potential for the pain to be too much very quickly is high.

"I will be the judge of that," you reply. "Now get on this bed, and lay on your back, legs spread wide. If your hands attempt to block me, I will bind them, and if those legs attempt to block me, I will tie them. That means I will have to stop what I'm doing, and you will have no stimulation during that time....and the punishment will be prolonged. So you best control yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I comply, sure my nervousness shows through my voice, as I move away from your hand, and get back up on the bed. I lay down immediately, raise my knees up and spread my legs wide, so that my glistening, swollen pussy opens up to you.

"Mmmm," you growl in approval, and pick up the riding crop. You begin to rub the leather down my slit and over my clit.

"Oh," I moan out loud raising my hips toward the crop.

I feel the light taps as you gently start spanking down with the crop, sending pleasuring pulses through my pussy. Light and fast, increasing slowly in intensity and force; until I am breathless with a mixture of arousal and pain, then with a quick flick you sharply slap the crop directly over my clit. I scream out, and feel my legs close over my pussy, as I immediately open up again, not wanting you to bind me.

"Tisk tisk," you say rubbing the crop against my swollen sex, "that better not happen again or I will have to bind those legs."

"Yes sir," I moan as you play with my pussy with the instrument of pain. Again the soft spanks start, and I begin panting, I can feel an orgasm building. I can feel how wet my pussy is as the crop comes down and makes a wet smacking sound with each smack. My orgasm is building and building, but not at a point where I can obtain release. The smacks becoming harder now, I feel my legs twitch with each one, as I groan in pleasure and pain. "Oh God, please sir,"

"Yes slave," you stop the spanking and go back to rubbing my clit.

My breathing is labored, I just want your cock inside of me, pounding deep into my pussy, I just want you to, "Fuck me," I demand finishing the thought out loud, without even realizing it.

SMACK! The crop comes down sharply over my pussy causing me to scream out, snapping my legs closed momentarily, then back open almost as quickly. "I'm sorry, I thought I heard you demand something... I must not have heard you correctly, would you care to repeat yourself," you reply coolly.

"No sir, I'm sorry," I reply as you begin your light swats again. Building and building, the fire burning just beneath the surface and out of reach. Now as each strike comes down you stroke my clit up and down before lifting and swatting again. I moan in pleasure, as the added stimulation edges me that much closer, the fire picking up momentum.

"Please sir, I need you to fuck me," my voice whines, desperate for you to end the torture and give me what I want. I know that if you would sink your dick into me I would be cumming in less than a minute.

"I (spank) don't (spank) think (spank) so," you say smacking down with a bit more force on each word. Then you go back to rubbing my clit. I moan out, wanting so badly for you to push me over the edge. I purr as you use the crop to rub my sensitive clit, and raise up my pussy as you keep rubbing, grinding into it.

"Please make me cum, sir" I cry out as I feel the orgasm move in closer and closer. You continue rubbing, and I continue grinding and I feel the orgasm ready to overpower me. You sense the change as start the light spanks again, swatting at my clit and pussy lips and I cry out in pleasure. "Master I need to cum please," I plead with you.

"Maintain the edge," you say quickly spanking my pussy with swat after swat. I feel my pussy trembling, each swat pushing the orgasm higher and higher, as I fight to not let it break through. "What do you have to say to me," you say smacking a little harder, a little faster.

My body surges and I feel the orgasm push towards me, aching for release, the slow burning fire, now an intense heat wave that threatens to burn me to the ground. I take a deep breathe, "You own me, I am your slave, my body is meant for fucking and breeding, please fuck me and breed me sir." There it is, the mantra of our relationship. The confirmation to both of us, that you do indeed own me.

I stretch my legs open even wider, giving you even more access, "please, sir," I whine. I want more, I want you to keep spanking my pussy, I want to cum, I want....

"Cum now," I hear your voice pierce me, as you keep spanking. I feel the release wash over me as I start to cum, each swat dragging the orgasm out further. Before the orgasm has subsided, I feel you on top of me, thrusting into me.

"Ohhhhhh yes," I cry out to you, feeling you powerfully thrusting into me. Driving me deeper and deeper, as my pussy convulses in orgasm, involuntarily shaking and spasming around your cock. You don't stop, you just keep thrusting, again and again, right through my orgasm, never relenting, never pausing, never losing momentum. I scream in ecstasy, as the orgasms keep rippling through my body in one never ending cycle, it seems as if they are never ending, just one long continuous orgasm.

I feel light headed, unable to catch my breath, as you keep delivering one thrust after another. My body feels like one basket of nerves, and I feel like I might explode from the over stimulation. "Please," I cry out, barely able to form the word. "Please," I say again as another orgasm ripples through my body, "no..... more,..... I ...........can't ............take..... anymore." I feel you thrust a few more times, and then groan as you explode into my tormented pussy. You collapse down on top of me, both of us panting and out of breath.