Submitting in Flight

Story Info
Hooking up on a plane in very non-traditional ways.
1.5k words
3.98
28.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This story is a fictional fantasy. i wrote it though, in factual obedience to my Dom, as He requested that i write Him a story to help Him through an erotic "drought" of sorts. (He was on holidays in both Dubai and Australia over the Christmas time, and had to borrow someone else's computer, etc.) this was my special offering. enjoy!

*

I was so very happy, as I was getting the chance to travel over-seas for the Christmas holidays. As excited as I was though, I was already kind of tired and worn down. That flight from Phoenix to Glasgow was such a long one, and now I was stuck again- I was confined to the tiny compartmentalized seating of another plane from Dubai to Sydney. . .

However, there was this gentleman who completely caught my eye. He was much older, but extremely handsome. He was bigger, but in firm condition and looked as he had played and still enjoyed a sport of some type. His attire displayed a certain liking of rugby. . .

He sat a few rows to the front and right of my ticketed seat, and "lucky" for me, I could sort of stare and ogle without him noticing too much. Or, so I thought. . .

Midway through the flight, I had to make a trip to the restroom, and as the aisles are never wide enough, I had to sort of sidle my way up and through.

Well, lo & behold, just as I sort of stepped by my "mystery" man, I felt his hand graze the mid of my ass. And just as quick, I am sure one of his fingertips actually touched the tip-top of my stocking where it met up with the clasp of my garter.

Being slightly over-tired, I was hungry, and cranky, but I was also very, very horny. His touch even as brief as it was, was electrifying.

Immediately, my nipples hardened and my pussy got soaking wet.

Glancing back, our eyes caught each other's view--- I knew then, that something amazing was going to happen between us.

Before this plane was to land, my life was going to be changed forever. . .

We had been in the air about 10 hours or so, and as it was actually dark outside, the cabin lights had been dimmed significantly. Most of the passengers were dozing away. . .

I could not sleep.

He was still awake too, and I couldn't help but to wonder what he was doing or what he was thinking about.

Did he know? Did he understand what power he had over me, already?

As it is customary to be provided with a little blanket for this type of flight, I was so grateful for it. For at that moment, I decided to try and placate some of my lustful needs. . .

While wrapping the blanket around my lap, I placed the tray in a "down" position. I was doing my best to cover my lap even further, when I took one of my hands and pulled up my skirt. Within the hidden confines of that burly blankie, I slipped a couple of fingers under the cusp of my lacy thong, and gave my cunt a nice massaging. . .

Laying my head back upon more of the headrest of the seat, I closed my eyes--- I had overheard him as he ordered his drink earlier. He had asked for a Jack and coke, and he spoke with an accent. It was an interesting blend of both Australian & Scottish, I think.

The origin of it wasn't all that important. For, the effect it had on me was what was made so erotically evident. . . Hearing it over and over in mind, my cunt began to tighten to prepare for its release. . .

Thoughts of him and what we could be doing together made me cum, and they made me cum hard. . .

I requested some extra napkins from the steawardess, and wiped my hand as nonchalantly as I could muster.

And then I noticed, that he too, had signaled for help from that same stewardess- He handed her what looked like a folded up piece of paper.

About five seconds later, she was before me again, and handed me the note.

It read: "You are such a filthy and dirty whore! I know you were frigging your wet little cunt back there. Do it again, just for me. This time though, when you finish, I demand that you lick and suck your fingers clean. I'll be watching."

I should have been embarassed, maybe even ashamed. And, as I was a bit "stunned" I did blush a bit and tried to avert my eyes. But, our line of sight met up yet again---

I was turned on beyond an understanding of natural logic.

I actually wanted to masturbate for him on this plane! I wanted to make myself cum for him! And yes, I couldn't wait to suck all of those cum juices off of my fingers just for him!

And that's exactly what I proceeded to do. And that's exactly what he proceeded to do- He turned his head back to the left and he watched.

Our glances were locked together, and as my orgasm neared (in a record-breaking time) I had to grab my short cardigan and put it in my mouth to help muffle and stifle my screams that were begging to escape. . . My entire body shivered and was wracked with spasms as my cunt spurted and spurted and spurted. . .

Within another minute, I saw him signal to the stewardess and hand her another note. My pulse quickened as I realized that I might be given another "command." I couldn't hide my smile. . .

This time, the note read:

"You are such a good girl, but a good little whore like you needs to do more for me, I think. Make another trip to the loo, take off those panties of yours, and when you walk back to your seat, you will hand them to me."

Was he kidding? I looked up for a moment. No he was dead serious, and the truth was, that I couldn't get out of my seat fast enough. . .

But, shit! I had gushed all over them, and they were drenched! I had truly soaked them through and through. Oh, well. . . I couldn't disappoint. . .

I did it. And as I sat back down, I saw him, and I was mortifed- He was holding my panties, and he was sniffing them, and then he stuffed them into his right trouser pocket. . .

One more time, he handed the stewardness a little hand-written treasure, and one more time, I was given the pleasure of reading it-

"No matter what your plans were in Sydney, they are canceled. As soon as this plane de-boards, follow me!"

Holy fucking shit! Was he crazy? Was I crazy? But I knew exactly what I would do-I gathered my things from the overhead compartment, and I kept my sights on him. . .

Even when he went into the men's restroom, I followed him. I knew that I would never deny him an obedience.

Even when he went into a stall, I continued to follow him. . .

He unzipped his pants, presented me with his cock, grabbed the hair on top of my head, and slammed me down to my knees.

In one fail swoop, and with a loud, "That's my good, good girl," he began to rape my mouth with his very big, hard, and long cock.

Just as I thought he might be prepared to spurt, he stopped.

He stood me up, and turned me around. He bent me over so that my hands were splayed across the top of the toilet tank and my legs were spread wide around the width of the toilet bowl. He ripped up my skirt, spread my cheeks, and rammed his cock right into my ass-

All the while, I was in sheer ecstasy, and almost "blinded" by the spots of mind-boggling pleasure. . .

The sound of his deep and sexy voice broke a bit through my reverie-

"You knew and know that you will always be mine. You will always be mine to fuck and to abuse in any manner that I see fit. You know that, don't you, you fucking little whore?"

I hissed out a yes, and then as I was so close to cumming, I began to writhe and wiggle and scream. . .

"Beg for it you fucking bitch! Beg for me to keep fucking your arse so fast and so well, that you can't help but to cum!"

I begged. I begged as my life depended on it.

He came first, and having all that wet, hot and stickiness dripping and shooting deep into my bowels, pushed me over the edge.

I came- He "choked" me a bit, and I came some more.

What a nice, nice holiday this was going to be. . .